The Eight (Arrowverse series), Behind The Scenes

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
StarGuard

Re: The Eight (Arrowverse series), Behind The Scenes

Post by StarGuard »

Won't speak for Jade but I think Manhunter and her are ready for our next part in the 'scene' ;)
CaptainChaos

Post by CaptainChaos »

Ready to move along. I have a hunch things are about to get interesting
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

I got a message from Bladewind today. They should be posting soon? I usually post on the weekend, but if I don't see a Jericho post by tomorrow at this time, i'll do a couple of quick posts. Remember, quick posts are kind of spur of the moment to kick things into gear. If it doesn't make sense, tell me and I'll try to hammer it out.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

I really want it to work, but it seems my glacial posting schedule (i can only post large stuff on the weekends) is throwing some people off.

If you would, please say when you're definitely available. I know some say they'd post every day. But I'd like to move this to a set day, just so we can go full steam at the same time.
Miracle

Post by Miracle »

After some thought and some sleep, I think I'm going to let this one go. It was a fun idea, but I think we have too many schedules to work with. I think it would have gone better if everyone, including me the story teller, had the time. This is none of your faults, I overshot. Blame this one on me.

Thank you for your time. If anyone wants to keep it going, you're more than welcome. I'll be on the sidelines cheering you on if you do. Maybe I'll try again one day when I have more experience with the format. And more time.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I think, as I said in PM, that you're too hard on yourself.

A lot of potential here, but I know that sometimes even good scheduling isn't a guaranteed success !
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Aw man, are you sure about that mate? I didn't think things were going along that slowly for you.
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."