[3E OOC] The J.V. Team

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
FuzzyBoots

Re: [3E OOC] Toys Will Be Toys

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Well, to prevent people having to wait in line, I've been letting people take their actions asynchronously to some point, although admittedly that did lead to the odd situation of Replica reaching the doors, then Titaness deciding to reach them first. :-D
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Related to that, I can skip the asynchronicity if most people want... just do it kind of "round by round".
Camus

Post by Camus »

Hmmmm should I post something else or wait for your input?
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Camus wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:14 pm Hmmmm should I post something else or wait for your input?
Unless you have a question, I think I posted a response to your current actions. :) It's basically a matter of how you want to handle the flying walls. One could probably argue for getting up to speed to try to dodge them, trying to use the moving walls to find an exit, or just lying back and hoping it will end soon. :-D
Camus

Post by Camus »

Ah yes. Could Skolldir try to guess a pattern in their movement? Like a repetitive video game sequence
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Camus wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 pm Ah yes. Could Skolldir try to guess a pattern in their movement? Like a repetitive video game sequence
That would normally be the Awareness check, but if you have a suggestion for an alternate skill, I'm willing to listen.
EpicEclipse

Post by EpicEclipse »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm Related to that, I can skip the asynchronicity if most people want... just do it kind of "round by round".
It might be best to do this since the asynchronicity is just resulting in people waiting for others so as not to get too far ahead as it is. :lol:

Although, I am literally only waiting for a Cindy post for her waking up since Hope is 100% waiting on that to move on.
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Is it time for Cindy to wake up yet? That's what I was waiting on personally
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

Doctor Malsyn wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:25 pm Is it time for Cindy to wake up yet? That's what I was waiting on personally
Ah. Sorry for the confusion. Theoretically, Skolldir still has an action left before the next "round" (which I may be going with since letting people be asynchronous does seem to be throwing things off), but you're fine to post. You guys are way off on the other side of everything else at the moment. :)

The current map (you will probably have to scroll down to see the part where you are. Next time I use this tool, I start the PCs at the top...)
Camus

Post by Camus »

FuzzyBoots wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:00 pm
Camus wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 pm Ah yes. Could Skolldir try to guess a pattern in their movement? Like a repetitive video game sequence
That would normally be the Awareness check, but if you have a suggestion for an alternate skill, I'm willing to listen.
Awareness is fine, Skolldir has+4 in this
心のコスモ を 抱きしめて 遥かな 銀河 へ
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Did I miss something on the routine check to hit a stationary object? :?: Thought you could power attack no penalty? intent was for the routine check
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

catsi563 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:12 pm Did I miss something on the routine check to hit a stationary object? :?: Thought you could power attack no penalty? intent was for the routine check
I figured Power Attack indicated you were forgoing the Routine Attack since otherwise there's be no attack roll to trade off on. If you want, I can treat it as a Routine check without Power Attack.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

yeah sorry for the confusion that was the intent. pretty much figured she was haymakering the door so no holding back. :)
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
FuzzyBoots

Post by FuzzyBoots »

catsi563 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:07 am yeah sorry for the confusion that was the intent. pretty much figured she was haymakering the door so no holding back. :)
Aye, and that was basically what she did, throwing a heavy blow that missed wildly. :)
Doctor Malsyn

Post by Doctor Malsyn »

Torn between making a Mulan or an X-com reference... :P
Am I dead? Am I alive? The answer may surprise you!
------------
"What a week, huh?" "Doc, it's only Wednesday."