The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

For all of your Play-By-Post games.
Neo-Paladin
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:48 am

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:39 am

//Thanks...Pauline-Long is first.

Flynnarrel
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Flynnarrel » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:24 am

As the guards turn their back to investigate the back of the plant warehouse Pauline slips the fire flower into her-his wide maw and chews. [not sure if that's a move and/or standard action]

[All four guards are heading to the back, yes?]
"Something pithy this way comes."

Neo-Paladin
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:48 am

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:54 am

Yes, they do....and as Pauline chews down on the flower, there is a strange warbling sound - that everyone who's ever played a Mario Bros. game knows by heart - as " she" turns mostly white with red dots instead of the other way around...

//It's a move action..so, yes...fire away, if you want...

Flynnarrel
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Flynnarrel » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Pauline lined up the shot at the rearmost guards unsuspecting back.... but then couldn't take it. For all his mischief-making, he was a federal agent. Agents didn't go shooting people (or spitting fireballs at folk) in the back.

"Torque, jam their comms." Pauline-Long whisper-hisses then raises her-his voice. "You there, we are Agents with the Department of Extradimensional Operations, Homeland Security. This is an illegal operation and we have you surrounded." Long lies. "Surrender."
[Ready action, fire if they do anything but surrender.
Sorry fellows, I realized we aren't actually playing bad guys.

What do I roll to throw fireballs? Generic ranged or do they have an inherent bonus (or are they perception or area)?
]
"Something pithy this way comes."

Neo-Paladin
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:48 am

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:18 pm

They turn around, raising their weapons. " What the....", the woman mutters...and then they power up their weapons...

//They are at initiative 14. Can someone give me an initiative list?

Flynnarrel
Posts: 1803
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Flynnarrel » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:39 pm

Long -17
Aislynn - 15
Guards - 14

Don't know about Pauly, Torque, or Hannibal.

Them raising weapons would trigger Long's attack. If it's generic ranged, Long has dex of 4 so... Dex: 1D20+4 = [12]+4 = 16
I'm hoping it has inherent bonuses.
"Something pithy this way comes."

Neo-Paladin
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:48 am

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Torque is at 16.

The fireball erupts from Long's maw and bounces on the ground before slamming into one of the men, causing him to cry out in pain...

//yes, it does...Torque's turn...

Neo-Paladin
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:48 am

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:39 am

//Okay, Kirinke just rolled for Hannibal...and with his 21, it's his turn

Neo-Paladin
Posts: 438
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:48 am

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Neo-Paladin » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:42 pm

//Err...Hannibal?

User avatar
Bladewind
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Bladewind » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Hannibal
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

"Finally. Someone that needs shooting." Hannibal mutters, sweat beading at his hairline from the humidity of the place.

Drawing his weapons he fires at one of the guards.


OOC:
Pistols: 1d20+9 21 Damage DC 20
Enigmatic One wrote:Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.
Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting
The Merge Setting document
The Merge: Character List

Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds

User avatar
Bladewind
Posts: 1527
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Re: The Merge: Agents & Powers IC

Post by Bladewind » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Hannibal
Condition: Normal
HP: 0

"Finally. Someone that needs shooting." Hannibal mutters, sweat beading at his hairline from the humidity of the place.

Reaching for his guns, he instead tenses and leaps forward, barreling into one of the guards, fist first.


OOC:
Pistols: 1d20+9 21
Using my original roll, so leaving the link. The final result will be 19 (Unarmed is +7) with a DC of 25 damage if that hits.
Enigmatic One wrote:Note to self, get Bruce and his Bat-force to take this one.
Earth 218 - JLA Academy Setting
The Merge Setting document
The Merge: Character List

Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds

Post Reply