Omniverse Sourcebook

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
MisterB

Re: Omniverse Sourcebook

Post by MisterB »

Ohhh, this is like the Omniverse book for mshrpg... Nice job. Wh n I first got into m&m durng 1st edition I thought it was the most natural evolution of faserip. As I often used a generous amount of house rules and rule changes that made it slightly more like m&m anyways.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

jes86 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:53 pm
Goldar wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:06 am I think Feeble is a good stat to have, as well as the Beyond one.

I don't agree how they used to put Franklin Richards and Aunt May in the feeble category. They are both actually "typical" for their ages. Perhaps someone with a serious disease state or near-paralyzed would be "Feeble" strength. I know a few women in their 80s and while not the "Typical" strength of someone in their 30s, they can carry gallons of milk or lift a turkey.

Beyond can be used for, well, the Beyonder(s), Molecule Man, Eternity, etc. Not for most characters.

I know some fans made categories in-between the official ones, but they seemed forced and squeezed in some areas. The only area I see maybe a need for a few additional categories is in the far upper end: after Cl 5000 and before Beyond. So maybe a CL 10000, 25000 and 50000??
On the higher-end, for FASERIP, I added Beyond-Level 1-3, to separate power levels for the likes of the Infinity Gauntlet, the Living Tribunal, the Great Evil Beast, the Marvel/DC 'Brothers', the Presence, the One Above All, etc.
On the lower levels, rather than adding categories, I've broken them down into a number count - an Unearthly character, for example, might have a Strength score, ranging from 90-100 points.
The upper end needs some additional tiers for those beings above mere mortals.
jes86

Post by jes86 »

Another few updates today - did some touching up on the Hulk - he's one of the entries I'm trying to really get 'right'. Played with Galactus a little bit too.
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

jes86 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:22 pm Another few updates today - did some touching up on the Hulk - he's one of the entries I'm trying to really get 'right'. Played with Galactus a little bit too.
Will check it out.
jes86

Post by jes86 »

A couple minor updates and corrections on Volume 2 of the Sourcebook today.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I started reading this, and I like the builds, but I have to question just one thing

Buffy only has a strength of 1? I mean I get that as like a normal human before she inherited her Slayer powers. And maybe that's accounted for more thoroughly down below, but...I dunno I'd say at least a 4 or so.
jes86

Post by jes86 »

'Buffy only has a strength of 1?'

That's an error - she's supposed to be at 6. I'll fix that on the next update.
jes86

Post by jes86 »

A couple updates and corrections on Volume II - fixed some Superman/Supergirl stats along with the Silver Surfer.
jes86

Post by jes86 »

Okay - Buffy's fixed.
jes86

Post by jes86 »

Couple corrections/updates today - fixed a couple errors on the Celestials, Bullseye - found a couple more errors on Buffy.

One of these days, I'll get 'em all cleaned out.
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

Keep up the good work.
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

Well, you've got a new watcher on Facebook!
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Good stuff man. Just downloaded the second volume.

The first one got me through a few days when my idiots neighbors took out my phone/internet tearing down a house last month.

And then also this month when they cut down a tree and brought the line down again.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

HalloweenJack wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:33 pm Good stuff man. Just downloaded the second volume.

The first one got me through a few days when my idiots neighbors took out my phone/internet tearing down a house last month.

And then also this month when they cut down a tree and brought the line down again.
Wow. Your neighbors probably channeled the Friday the 13th chaos energy into these events. Or they are just idiots. ;)
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

Goldar wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:04 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:33 pm Good stuff man. Just downloaded the second volume.

Wow. Your neighbors probably channeled the Friday the 13th chaos energy into these events. Or they are just idiots. ;)

Considering they've done it twice now I'll go with the latter.

I'm just glad it was three days before I got my phone and internet back this time. Last month it took four to get the internet back, but almost 3 weeks to get my landline working.