Koroko/Mystia's M&M 3e builds: Spidey Super Stories:THE WALL!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
scc

Re: Koroko/Mystia's M&M 3e builds: Rainbow Raider, Condiment King

Post by scc »

KorokoMystia wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:18 am Image
Condiment King - PL 5

Strength 1, Stamina 2, Agility 1, Dexterity 0, Fighting 4, Intellect 0, Awareness 0, Presence 0

Skills
Expertise: Stand-Up Comedian 4 (+4), Ranged Combat: Condiment Guns 5 (+5)

Powers
Condiment Guns (Easily Removable)
. . Condiments In The Eyes: Cumulative Affliction 5 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 15; Cumulative, Increased Range: ranged; Limited: Visuals)
. . . . Condiment Shot: Affliction 5 (Alternate; 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 15; Increased Range: ranged; Limited Degree)

Offense
Initiative +1
Condiment Shot: Affliction 5, +5 (DC Fort 15)
Condiments In The Eyes: Cumulative Affliction 5, +5 (DC Fort 15)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 11)
Throw, +0 (DC 16)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 16)

Complications
Motivation: Greed

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 5, Parry 5, Fortitude 3, Toughness 2, Will 2

Power Points
Abilities 16 + Powers 7 + Advantages 0 + Skills 5 (9 ranks) + Defenses 8 = 36

Condiment King is a joke villain that originated in the Batman cartoon, but somehow crossed over into the comics. (And yet, Music Meister has yet to appear in the mainstream DC universe..How strange.) His only equipment are condiment guns that do no damage, but can still cause some annoyance, especially if he manages to get his opponent in the eyes with it, and his weapons can cause anaphylactic shock in some people. (Treated as a Complication for that character) But other than that, he's a joke who has no way of doing any real damage. This build can be used for the cartoon and the comic version. For the comic version, just drop the Expertise (Stand-Up Comedian.)
Nice job! Always enjoy jobber builds.
Jabroniville

Re: Koroko/Mystia's M&M 3e builds: Condiment King, Scaramouch, Generic Super-Hero, Fatman

Post by Jabroniville »

Heh- a bomb maker named "Fatman"? Pretty clever- that's the name for the bomb dropped on Nagasaki.
KorokoMystia

Re: Koroko/Mystia's M&M 3e builds: Condiment King, Scaramouch, Generic Super-Hero, Fatman

Post by KorokoMystia »

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:25 am Heh- a bomb maker named "Fatman"? Pretty clever- that's the name for the bomb dropped on Nagasaki.
Yeah, it's pretty clever. The MGS2 cast of bosses aren't as popular as the MGS1 cast, of course (not much can top them, plus MGS2 has less human bosses) but they've got some neat gimmicks of their own. There were going to be more, but they got cut. (in-universe, they were killed off before the events of the game)
KorokoMystia

Re: Koroko/Mystia's M&M 3e builds: Grim Reaper (Nedor Comics)

Post by KorokoMystia »

The Grim Reaper (Bill Norris) - PL 7

Strength 3, Stamina 4, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 10, Intellect 2, Awareness 3, Presence 3

Advantages
Equipment 4, Fast Grab, Improved Critical: Unarmed, Ranged Attack 5

Skills
Athletics 4 (+7), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 2 (+5), Stealth 2 (+6)

Powers
Handgun Shot: Damage 5 (ballistic, DC 20; Increased Range: ranged)
Rope: Strength-based Damage 1 (DC 19; Binding, Choking, Concealable, Disarming, Entangling, Grabbing (No Damage), Reach (melee) 2: 10 ft.)

Equipment
Handgun [Handgun Shot: Damage 5, ballistic, DC 20; Increased Range: ranged], Knife, Rope/Hangman's Noose [Rope: Strength-based Damage 1, DC 19; Binding, Choking, Concealable, Disarming, Entangling, Grabbing (No Damage), Reach (melee) 2: 10 ft.]

Offense
Initiative +4
Grab, +10 (DC Spec 13)
Handgun Shot: Damage 5, +9 (DC 20)
Knife, +10 (DC 19)
Rope: Strength-based Damage 1 (No Damage: Grabbing Only), +10 (DC 19)
Throw, +9 (DC 18)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 18)

Complications
Enemy (Nazi Germany)

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 5, Toughness 4, Will 5

Power Points
Abilities 66 + Powers 0 + Advantages 11 + Skills 6 (11 ranks) + Defenses 9 = 92

Here's a guy I'd never heard of before, to coincide with Jab's Marvel Golden Age builds. This guy is from the company "Nedor Comics", who I have never heard of, either. He later appeared in the Terra Obscura universe, as well. He ends up statting up very much the same as Marvel's non-superpowered Golden Age Heroes, since, well, most Two-Fisted Adventurer types are going to turn out the same if they have no unique features. He originally had no powers, but when he appeared in "America's Best Comics", he had the power to shoot electromagnetic blasts through his blade.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

America's Best Comics was a great, short lived and obscure publisher. Tom Strong, Promethea and Top 10 were incredibly fun.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Ken

Post by Ken »

KorokoMystia wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:07 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:26 am Ah, so that's who Generic Super-Hero is. He's been sitting on my "To-Build" list for a while :).
Yeah, I noticed the last time I browsed your list. I wasn't sure on his stats. Unapp says he's got "slightly enhanced strength, speed, and durability", while his Handbook entry (yes, he actually has one) just says super-strength, speed, and durability. So I made him Captain America-level, strength and stamina wise. But yeah, he was literally made to be as generic as possible. (Probably a parody.)
Having actually owned the Generic Comic Book, I can say it was more tongue-in-cheek than genuine parody. I mean, yeah the cover was plain cover that just said "Generic Comic Book" but was specifically going for the look of mid-80s generic food cans. The story is done pretty much straight. The kicker is that we never get a name for the protaganist or the main antagonist.

And he should have at least Leaping 2.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Ken wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:35 pm
KorokoMystia wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:07 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:26 am Ah, so that's who Generic Super-Hero is. He's been sitting on my "To-Build" list for a while :).
Yeah, I noticed the last time I browsed your list. I wasn't sure on his stats. Unapp says he's got "slightly enhanced strength, speed, and durability", while his Handbook entry (yes, he actually has one) just says super-strength, speed, and durability. So I made him Captain America-level, strength and stamina wise. But yeah, he was literally made to be as generic as possible. (Probably a parody.)
Having actually owned the Generic Comic Book, I can say it was more tongue-in-cheek than genuine parody. I mean, yeah the cover was plain cover that just said "Generic Comic Book" but was specifically going for the look of mid-80s generic food cans. The story is done pretty much straight. The kicker is that we never get a name for the protaganist or the main antagonist.

And he should have at least Leaping 2.
Yeah, I'll update that when I get home. I wasn't quite sure how much Leaping to give him.
catsi563

Re: Koroko/Mystia's M&M 3e builds: Scaramouch

Post by catsi563 »

Ken wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:38 am
KorokoMystia wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:17 pmScaramouch
Scaramouch? Will you do the Fandango?

and

very very

Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Okay, I updated the Generic Super-Hero''s build to have Leaping 2.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Well played. :)
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Ken wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:41 amWell played. :)

I'm sorry Koro I couldn't resist :lol: :lol:
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Senses Taker - PL 10

Strength 2, Stamina 3, Agility 2, Dexterity 0, Fighting 5, Intellect 1, Awareness 1, Presence 1

Skills
Close Combat: Sense-Taking: Cumulative Affliction 10 5 (+10), Deception 2 (+3), Perception 2 (+3)

Powers
Sense-Taking: Cumulative Affliction 10 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Unaware, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cumulative)

Offense
Initiative +2
Grab, +5 (DC Spec 12)
Sense-Taking: Cumulative Affliction 10, +10 (DC Fort 20)
Throw, +0 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +5 (DC 17)

Complications
Motivation: Greed

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 4, Toughness 3, Will 2

Power Points
Abilities 30 + Powers 20 + Advantages 0 + Skills 5 (9 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 66

The Senses Taker is a villain that appeared in Dial H For Hero. He's not great defensively, and can't throw a punch well, but he's got that nasty Sense Taking ability, which is a Dazzle that hits every sense! It's the only part of him that's PL 10, the rest is only PL 6 at best.
KorokoMystia

Re: Koroko/Mystia's M&M 3e builds: Golden Glider

Post by KorokoMystia »

Golden Glider (Lisa Snart) - PL 7

Strength 1, Stamina 2, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 7, Intellect 1, Awareness 1, Presence 1

Advantages
Agile Feint, Evasion, Move-by Action, Ranged Attack 3

Skills
Acrobatics 5 (+9), Athletics 2 (+3), Deception 3 (+4), Expertise (AGL): Figure Skating 6 (+10), Expertise: Criminal 2 (+3), Perception 3 (+4)

Powers
Ice-Air Skates (Removable)
. . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 6 (Traits: Dodge +3 (+12), Parry +3 (+12))
. . Skate In Mid-Air: Flight 2 (Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)
. . . . Speed: Speed 2 (Alternate; Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)

Offense
Initiative +4
Grab, +7 (DC Spec 11)
Throw, +7 (DC 16)
Unarmed, +7 (DC 16)

Complications
Relationship (Leonard Snart- Brother): Her brother is the villain known as Captain Cold. She often accompanies him on heists, and he is very protective of her.

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 12/9, Parry 12/9, Fortitude 3, Toughness 2, Will 3

Power Points
Abilities 42 + Powers 9 + Advantages 6 + Skills 11 (21 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 78

What a goofy villain. Flash has had some ridiculous villains, but this one stands out. She's the sister of Captain Cold, and her gimmick is that she's a figure-skater with special skates that allow her to skate on air. That's literally it. She only makes her PL defensively- She's weaker in other areas, and does little damage on offense. If you give her Captain Cold's freeze gun (as she'd had on one occasion) she becomes a bit more of a threat. The New 52 version of her has stuff that makes her more of a threat, like an astral form and cutting ribbons.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

When I was a kid, my fictional Marvel-esque 'verse had a Silver Surfer rip-off called "The Golden Glider". He was basically a golden Norrin, but with a big Cosmic Hanglider instead of a Surfboard.

I dismissed the name as too stupid, even as a kid.
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:37 am When I was a kid, my fictional Marvel-esque 'verse had a Silver Surfer rip-off called "The Golden Glider". He was basically a golden Norrin, but with a big Cosmic Hanglider instead of a Surfboard.

I dismissed the name as too stupid, even as a kid.
Yeah, the name is pretty stupid. There's only so many "Silver Surfer" ripoff names to come with, really, Scarlet Skier being one of them.