Jab’s Builds! (Whomp 'Em! Plumbers Don't Wear Ties! ToeJam & Earl!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Maguma

Post by Jabroniville »

MAGUMA
Created By:
Tomoyuki Tamada
First Appearance: "Gorath" (1962)
Role: Jobber
Size: 30 meters (98 feet)
PL 11 (105)
STRENGTH
15 STAMINA 12 AGILITY -2
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -4 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -3

Skills: 
Expertise (Survival) 5 (+5)
Intimidation 11 (+8, +15 Size)

Advantages: 
Startle

Powers:
"Kaiju-Sized"
Growth 15 (Str & Sta +15, +15 Mass, +7 Intimidation, -7 Dodge/Parry, +1 Speed, -15 Stealth) -- (105 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [31]
Protection 4 (Extras: Impervious 15) [19]

"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Acute & Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision) [3]
"Giant-Size Smash" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) [20]

"Sea Creature"
Swimming 6 (30 mph) [6]
Immunity 2 (Pressure, Cold) [2]

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+15 Damage, DC 30)
Area Attacks +10 Area (+10 Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +16 (+8 Impervious), Fortitude +12, Will +4

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Maguma cannot speak, nor use his flippers to easily manipulate objects.

Total: Abilities: -10 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 81 / Defenses: 25 (105)

-A supposedly-reptilian monster, Maguma looks like a giant walrus. It attacked a VTOL aircraft in Gorath, but was buried under rocks, then killed with lasers. He was meant to reappear in Destroy All Monsters, but this idea was dropped. In the American version of Gorath, he was dropped, as the suit looked "too silly".
MacynSnow

Re: Jab's Builds! (Ghidorah! Space Godzilla! Destroyah! Zilla!)

Post by MacynSnow »

It was a giant monster movie,if they wanted realizm(?), they should've made a Nature documentary!... :roll:
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Space Godzilla! Destroyah! Zilla! Baragon! Orga!)

Post by Jabroniville »

I saw Incredibles 2, and it's awesome. I want to do builds, but of course it's got the classic "Spoiler Alert" thing going on, meaning it's probably best to wait a bit. The side characters introduced are pretty simple in terms of powers, save Voyd.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 am I saw Incredibles 2, and it's awesome. I want to do builds, but of course it's got the classic "Spoiler Alert" thing going on, meaning it's probably best to wait a bit. The side characters introduced are pretty simple in terms of powers, save Voyd.
Voyd’s powers seemed pretty straightforward to me. Teleport X (Extras: Accurate, Portal, Sustained) with Alternate Effects for Deflect X (Extras: Reflections). She was just very creative in their application.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc8mgc Godzilla kicks Gigan's ass....then Zone Fighter does

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxqqt6 vs King Ghidorah
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Batgirl III wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:12 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:44 am I saw Incredibles 2, and it's awesome. I want to do builds, but of course it's got the classic "Spoiler Alert" thing going on, meaning it's probably best to wait a bit. The side characters introduced are pretty simple in terms of powers, save Voyd.
Voyd’s powers seemed pretty straightforward to me. Teleport X (Extras: Accurate, Portal, Sustained) with Alternate Effects for Deflect X (Extras: Reflections). She was just very creative in their application.
I'd say there is ranks of increased weight on that, but otherwise easy to build.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Jabroniville

MUTOs

Post by Jabroniville »

MUTO (Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism)
First Appearance:
"Godzilla" (2014)
Role: Background Monster
Size: 70 meters (250 feet)
PL 15 (187)
STRENGTH
20 STAMINA 18 AGILITY -2
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -4 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Intimidation 13 (+11, +21 Size)

Advantages:
Fast Grab, Fearless, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Startle, Withstand Damage (Trade Defenses For Toughness)

Powers:
"Kaiju-Sized"
Growth 20 (Str & Sta +20, +20 Mass, +10 Intimidation, -10 Dodge/Parry, +2 Speed, -20 Stealth) -- (250 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [41]
Protection 4 (Extras: Impervious 29) [33]

"Aquatic Creatures"
Swimming 7 [7]
Immunity 3 (Drowning, Pressure, Cold) [3]
Speed +2 (30 mph) [2]
"Echolocation" Senses 2 (Accurate Hearing) [2]

"Electro-Magnetic Pulse" Affliction 5 (Tech Skill of Creator; Impaired/Disabled/Incapacitated) (Extras: Area- 4 miles +11) (Flaws: Limited to Technology, Affects Objects Only +0) (50) -- [51]
  • AE: "Giant-Size Smash" Damage 14 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (42)
Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+20 Damage, DC 35)
Area Attacks +14 Area (+14 Damage, DC 29)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +22 (+15 Impervious), Fortitude +18, Will +4

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- MUTOs cannot speak, nor use their claws to easily manipulate objects.
Relationship (Each Other)- Both MUTOs will fight and die to save the other.

Total: Abilities: 0 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 6 / Powers: 139 / Defenses: 32 (187)

-The two insectoid MUTOs are from the 2014 Godzilla film, and are a mated pair. Fate puts them against Godzilla, and they almost win (I think- that entire goddamn scene is viewed in utter darkness), but the male dies defending the female and their nest (he's impaled on a building), and she goes berserk- Godzilla is only able to defeat her by firing his Atomic Breath down her throat. The male is smaller but faster, and looks pretty cool while flying, but both are a bit too visually similar to Cloverfield, having nearly the same outline.

Male MUTO- PL 15 (191): ST -2, STA -2, FIGHTING 2, Flight 7 (Winged), Move-By Action [4]
L-Space

Re: MUTOs

Post by L-Space »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:21 pm -The two insectoid MUTOs are from the 2014 Godzilla film, and are a mated pair. Fate puts them against Godzilla, and they almost win (I think- that entire goddamn scene is viewed in utter darkness), but the male dies defending the female and their nest (he's impaled on a building), and she goes berserk- Godzilla is only able to defeat her by firing his Atomic Breath down her throat. The male is smaller but faster, and looks pretty cool while flying, but both are a bit too visually similar to Cloverfield, having nearly the same outline.
This seems to be a bit of a trend recently, with several movie/TV creatures have had that Cloverfield-esque design.
Formerly luketheduke86
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

It's kinda funny considering you don't even see the Cloverfield Monster in the actual movie, and the "sequels" to that series don't even have the monster at all. Also somehow I completely forgot about the Cloverfield Monster when listing off kaiju..go figure.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

KorokoMystia wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:08 pm It's kinda funny considering you don't even see the Cloverfield Monster in the actual movie, and the "sequels" to that series don't even have the monster at all. Also somehow I completely forgot about the Cloverfield Monster when listing off kaiju..go figure.
The Cloverfield monster doesn't really count as a Kaiju,IMO,due to the fact we know it's only the rough size of the Statue of Liberty(which only makes it slightly smaller than Larva Mothra).Otherwise New York would just be a giant footprint....
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

eh it seemed kaiju size to me.

and hell in a thread with RKO's Kong and Mighty Joe Young, I'd say it counts
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

HalloweenJack wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:43 pm eh it seemed kaiju size to me.

and hell in a thread with RKO's Kong and Mighty Joe Young, I'd say it counts
I'm in agreement-it was big and strong enough to tear off the head of the Statue of Liberty and hurl it through the city. Definitely on the scale of Kong, the Gargantuas, some of the minor Toho monsters, etc.

Haven't seen either of the sequels, but apparently on an alternate Earth there's a version of the monster whose head can break cloud clover!!!! and is considered an extinction level threat.

All my best.
Last edited by greycrusader on Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

The Statue of Liberty itself is 46 meters tall from the tip of the torch to the bottoms of her feet and 93 meters tall from ground level to the tip of the torch. Showa-era Godzilla is 50 meters tall, so she'd be a bit smaller than the Big "G," but not by that all that much.

Also, if you think about it, thanks to both Ghostbusters 2 and Doctor Who, the Statue of Liberty could technically be called a daikaijū...
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Jabroniville

Skullcrawlers

Post by Jabroniville »

SKULLCRAWLER
First Appearance:
"Kong: Skull Island" (2017)
Role: Background Monster
Size: 45 meters (150 feet)
PL 13 (137)
STRENGTH
17 STAMINA 16 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -4 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -3

Skills:
Intimidation 15 (+19 Size)
Perception 6 (+6)
Ranged Combat (Stinger) 2 (+6)

Advantages: 
Startle

Powers:
"Kaiju-Sized"
Growth 18 (Str & Sta +18, +18 Mass, +9 Intimidation, -9 Dodge/Parry, +2 Speed, -18 Stealth) -- (170 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [37]
Protection 3 (Extras: Impervious 9) [12]

"Arachnid Senses" Senses 5 (Extended 2 & Acute Scent, Low-Light Vision, Tracking) [5]
"Tremorsense" Senses 4 (Ranged Touch- Accurate 2 & Extended) [4]
Speed +2 (30 mph) [2]
"Amphibious in the Novel" Immunity 1 (Drowning) [1]
"Giant Tail" Extra Limb 1 [1]

"Giant-Size Smash" Damage 12 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) [36]

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+17 Damage, DC 32)
Giant Smash +12 Area (+12 Damage, DC 27)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +19 (+14 Impervious), Fortitude +16, Will +4

Complications: 
Power Loss (Poison Stinger)- Kumonga must be able to cause damage with its Poison Stinger to afflict either of the Linked Effects.

Total: Abilities: -2 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 98 / Defenses: 26 (137)

-Skullcrawlers are the Background Monsters in Kong: Skull Island, resembling skeletal reptilians. The big one manages to challenge Kong, but the giant ape tears his insides out through his mouth, which is straight-up Mortal Kombat, yo.