Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
greycrusader

Re: Jab’s Builds (Static! Kid Devil! Kid Eternity! Danny the Street! Damian Wayne!)

Post by greycrusader »

Ares wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:50 am
greycrusader wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:31 am Hey, I know your in-italics-comment was a jest, but Icon and Rocket (and Hardware) were all SUPPOSED to be in the DCA books, and had entries from yours truly-till apparently DC realized they didn't have the rights to use the characters in a game. That's why all the Milestone heroes and villains were missing.

And I lobbied for ALL the Crime Syndicate, but was over-ruled. I least I got Ultra the Multi-Alien in, thank goodness!

All my best.
That makes me sad. It would have been nice seeing the Milestone guys statted up in the DCU proper. I would have been curious to see how they would have stacked up to other heroes. Icon was always in kind of a weird place because the default Milestone setting was generally less powerful than the standard DCU, but when he fought Superman the two were pretty evenly matched. Superman claimed Icon nearly knocked him out with their first collision, while Icon was bleeding from the impact. But Superman held his own against the Blood Synicate quite handily, while the BS actually defeated Icon.

My guess would be Icon is more in the Captain Atom class of nearly-but-not-quite Superman level physically, but his energy attack was probably more high end than what Superman can achieve. So while he could have a decent punch fight with Superman, he'd need to do the "energy fist brass knuckles" to really have a shot, and would be better off unloading on Clark with energy attacks.

Meanwhile Hardware and Steel were on complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Steel has this suit that as absolutely no bells or whistles. It makes him really strong, really tough, lets him fly, swing a mean hammer and shoot metal spikes. Hardware's armor is less strong/tough, but much more in line with an Iron Man-style suit in terms of being insanely versatile. The contrast carries over into their personalities, where Steel is a noble, selfless and good-natured hero, while Hardware is . . . well, an arrogant, condescending asshole. Though supposedly his encounter with Steel made Hardware try to be a better hero.
Pretty accurate IIRC (given it has been about five years). I was told to write up Icon at PL 14; personally I think that's WAY too high for the Milestone version (which was likely PL 12 ), but accurate for DC's treatment of him, I suppose. He was about on Martian Manhunter's level of strength and stamina, but not nearly as impervious without his alien armor (remember, explosive bullets actually once hurt an unarmored Icon). He had a really versatile energy-based set of powers, including a blast more potent than Superman's heat vision. Icon was MASSIVELY over-pointed for his PL, which is what happens with a Kryptonian-lite flying brick/energy projector, who also had several lifetimes worth of skills AND access to advanced technology.

Rocket was PL 10, but ONLY defensively when her force field was fully charged up, which is actually pretty true to the comics. Otherwise she was a PL 9 with the enhanced strength and toughness given by her gear, and like PL 4 without it.

Hardware-again, your take was spot-on, Ares. The original Milestone setting was considerably lower-powered than the DCU (or Marvel), and just didn't showcase all sorts of outrageous power stunts. Hardware's suit wasn't NEARLY as strong or tough as John Irons' powered armor, and lacked any sort of flight. But it held all sorts of weapons, gimmicks, and A.I. based features. Which was interesting given Hardware was (again, based on the books) a fair bit more intelligent than Steel. The secret identity of Hardware was kind of the equivalent of Lex Luthor WITHOUT enormous wealth backing his inventions.

All my best.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab’s Builds (Static! Kid Devil! Kid Eternity! Danny the Street! Damian Wayne!)

Post by Ares »

greycrusader wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:11 pm
Ares wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:50 am
greycrusader wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:31 am Hey, I know your in-italics-comment was a jest, but Icon and Rocket (and Hardware) were all SUPPOSED to be in the DCA books, and had entries from yours truly-till apparently DC realized they didn't have the rights to use the characters in a game. That's why all the Milestone heroes and villains were missing.

And I lobbied for ALL the Crime Syndicate, but was over-ruled. I least I got Ultra the Multi-Alien in, thank goodness!

All my best.
That makes me sad. It would have been nice seeing the Milestone guys statted up in the DCU proper. I would have been curious to see how they would have stacked up to other heroes. Icon was always in kind of a weird place because the default Milestone setting was generally less powerful than the standard DCU, but when he fought Superman the two were pretty evenly matched. Superman claimed Icon nearly knocked him out with their first collision, while Icon was bleeding from the impact. But Superman held his own against the Blood Synicate quite handily, while the BS actually defeated Icon.

My guess would be Icon is more in the Captain Atom class of nearly-but-not-quite Superman level physically, but his energy attack was probably more high end than what Superman can achieve. So while he could have a decent punch fight with Superman, he'd need to do the "energy fist brass knuckles" to really have a shot, and would be better off unloading on Clark with energy attacks.

Meanwhile Hardware and Steel were on complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Steel has this suit that as absolutely no bells or whistles. It makes him really strong, really tough, lets him fly, swing a mean hammer and shoot metal spikes. Hardware's armor is less strong/tough, but much more in line with an Iron Man-style suit in terms of being insanely versatile. The contrast carries over into their personalities, where Steel is a noble, selfless and good-natured hero, while Hardware is . . . well, an arrogant, condescending asshole. Though supposedly his encounter with Steel made Hardware try to be a better hero.
Pretty accurate IIRC (given it has been about five years). I was told to write up Icon at PL 14; personally I think that's WAY too high for the Milestone version (which was likely PL 12 ), but accurate for DC's treatment of him, I suppose. He was about on Martian Manhunter's level of strength and stamina, but not nearly as impervious without his alien armor (remember, explosive bullets actually once hurt an unarmored Icon). He had a really versatile energy-based set of powers, including a blast more potent than Superman's heat vision. Icon was MASSIVELY over-pointed for his PL, which is what happens with a Kryptonian-lite flying brick/energy projector, who also had several lifetimes worth of skills AND access to advanced technology.
My take away from Icon's power was that he seemed to be much more durable if he was prepared for an attack. Even beyond the usual effectiveness of sneak attacks in comics, it seemed like an attack that would be devastating if he was unprepared would be shrugged off if he saw it coming. From a fictional point of view, I'd make it something like he always has some degree of superhuman strength and durability, but to get them to Superman levels he needs to consciously Ultra-Boy some of his energy into his strength and toughness. The armor then is mostly to save him from surprise attacks or when he's using his energy to power his other abilities (like his high end energy blasts) which would drop his durability back to his base levels.

From a game mechanic POV, I'd probably make his base stats lower than Superman, but have his Energy powers include a lot of Alt effects that would include one that bumps his Strength and Toughness to Superman levels. He just can't be Superman strong/tough and use his massive energy blasts at the same time. Likely with the Limit whose name I'm forgetting where need to be able to consciously maintain said ability.

I'd also just write off Icon's poor showing against the Blood Synicate as him being rusty at fighting in general, and inexperienced fighting superpowered folks in particular. The version that fought Superman would probably have mopped the floor with them in a similar fashion.
Rocket was PL 10, but ONLY defensively when her force field was fully charged up, which is actually pretty true to the comics. Otherwise she was a PL 9 with the enhanced strength and toughness given by her gear, and like PL 4 without it.
Sounds spot on, though I kind of like the ability the YJ show gave her where she could "bubble" opponents (I forget if she could do that in the comic). But overall Rocket was interesting in that she was so much less powerful than Icon, yet tended to trash talk like she could beat anybody. I know part of it was a bluff to make people either overestimate or underestimate her, but she did seem legit cocky at points.

Part of me wonders if Icon would have ever considered using his tech to "optimize" her the way Icon and DMZ had both been by Cooperative technology. I can understand why he didn't do it initially (Rocket was pregnant and the process might have had unfortunate consequences on her unborn child), but afterwards it seems like it would have been a much better option if she was determined to be a superhero. He had to have trusted her enough at that point with that level of power.

Though part of me figures that Rocket probably would have retired from superheroing to focus on being a single mom and school, since she was very focused on bettering herself, and her grandmother made it clear she would not be raising Rocket's son for her. It was an issue I had with Spider Woman where she chose to be a single mom via artificial insemination yet continued to be a superhero. The military has a "no single parents" policy for a similar reason.
Hardware-again, your take was spot-on, Ares. The original Milestone setting was considerably lower-powered than the DCU (or Marvel), and just didn't showcase all sorts of outrageous power stunts. Hardware's suit wasn't NEARLY as strong or tough as John Irons' powered armor, and lacked any sort of flight. But it held all sorts of weapons, gimmicks, and A.I. based features. Which was interesting given Hardware was (again, based on the books) a fair bit more intelligent than Steel. The secret identity of Hardware was kind of the equivalent of Lex Luthor WITHOUT enormous wealth backing his inventions.
Hardware eventually figured out how to make a jet pack for decent flight, but if I remember right it had actual fuel restrictions, unlike most suits of power armor. It's kind of funny how weird Hardware's abilities were, in that his armor was generally lower in PL than Iron Man or Steel, but unlike them, Hardware's suit incorporated actual nano-technology that could re-shape itself into all kinds of crazy things. He even beat Steel by having his armor inject some nanites into Steel's armor that caused the latter's armor to become brittle and shatter. It was in some ways the ultimate "ass pull" suit of armor.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Provoke

Post by Jabroniville »

PROVOKE (Real Name Unknown)
Created by:
Jay Faerber & Paul Pelletier
First Appearance: Titans #21 (Nov. 2001)
Role: Jobber Villain, Mind Controller
Group Affiliations: The Hangmen
PL 7 (73)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Deception 3 (+4)
Expertise (Assassin) 4 (+4)
Intimidation 2 (+3)
Perception 3 (+3)

Advantages:
None

Powers:
Mind Control 7 (Flaws: Limited to One Target at a Time) [21]

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Mind Control -- (+7 Perception-Ranged Affliction, DC 17)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +3, Fortitude +3, Will +3

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)

Total: Abilities: 36 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 21 / Defenses: 10 (73)

-Provoke is a Mind Controller who basically has that one trick and that's all. He's also a bit of a pervert, given that he makes his debut asking his boss Killshot "Please, can I have Argent? Come on, look at how hot she is". I mean, Paul Pelletier DID go out of his way to make the chalk-skinned Rich Daddy's Girl the hottest member of the team (though he LOVED drawing Jesse Quick in a thong), but dude- that's not cool. Arsenal one-shotted him using a FRIGGIN' MARBLE.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Breathtaker

Post by Jabroniville »

BREATHTAKER (Real Name Unknown)
Created by:
Role: Jobber Villain, Hot Funny-Coloured Chick
PL 9 (107)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Deception 2 (+4, +6 Attractive)
Perception 3 (+3)
Persuasion 1 (+3, +5 Attractive)

Advantages:
Attractive, Set-Up

Powers:
"Take Your Breath Away" Affliction 9 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Perception Range +2, Progressive +2) [45]
Flight 5 (30 mph) [10]

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Breath-Taking-- (+9 Perception-Ranged Affliction, DC 19)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +2, Fortitude +3, Will +3

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)
Power Loss (Breath-taking)- Water-breathing creatures will be unaffected by Breathtaker's powers should they be underwater (there's no "wind" to take the oxygen-rich water out of their gills). Similarly, those affected by her will recover should she be rendered unconscious.

Total: Abilities: 34 / Skills: 10--5 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 55 / Defenses: 11 (107)

-Breathtaker actually reminds me of the old "Something Unique" writing community Kreuzritter and I have talked about before- one guy actually created a character of identical name and concept during one of our random "Create-A-Character Tournaments" (basically Royal Rumbles but with super-powers). And this character came out almost the next year or something, too! Oh well, it's not like anyone other than Jobber-Obsessed Stat-Dorks would even remember her. Breathtaker is also blue for some reason, and can fly presumably thanks to her Wind Powers. Plus she wears basically a big poncho thing along with a skimpy black thong as a costume- remember what I said about this team being '90s?

-Breathtaker ends up with the highest overall Power Level, thanks to a Perception-Range effect that suffocates people Progressively. It's not entirely clear if she can suffocate more than one person at a time, however, though her victims apparently recover should she be K.O.d.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

That's a very specific power. You'd hope she was just a generic air controller who developed that really leathal technique, but imagine if that really was her only power? Just "I can specifically only use air to fly and take the oxygen out of their lungs, and nothing else".
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Hoid

Re: Stranglehold

Post by Hoid »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:44 am Image

MARRY ME MY GODDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

STRANGLEHOLD (Real Name Unknown)
Created by:
Role: OH MY GOD HELL YES, Jobber Villain, Powerhouse
PL 7 (73)
STRENGTH
8 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Deception 3 (+3)
Intimidation 6 (+6)
Perception 1 (+1)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Ranged Attack 3

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +7, Fortitude +7, Will +3

Complications:
Motivation (Money)

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 14--7 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 7 (73)

-Stranglehold is an eight-foot-tall female powerhouse (HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK) from Puerto Rico who wears one of those generic outfits that could basically be workout gear for all we know. She had little sense of humor for the antics of the other members of the team, and even got an EMBARRASSING beatdown from Jesse Quick, who pointing out upon Stranglehold shrugging off one of her punches, said “When you hit this fast, you don’t have to hit hard!”. Not one of the more inspiring catchphrases out there, really.

-Stranglehold is a low-end, PL 7 Powerhouse build who was HANDILY defeated in her first appearance by a run of the mill Speedster with like a +2-3 Damage unarmed attack. If a standard Multiattack can bring you down, you’re not much of a powerhouse.
8’ tall? Shouldn’t she have ranks in Growth?
Jabroniville

Killshot

Post by Jabroniville »

KILLSHOT (Real Name Unknown)
Created by:
Role: Jobber Villain, Blaster, Cyborg, '90s Guy
PL 8 (117)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Deception 3 (+3)
Expertise (Assassin) 4 (+6)
Intimidation 7 (+7)
Perception 3 (+5)
Technology 5 (+7)
Vehicles 4 (+4)

Advantages:
Improved Aim, Ranged Attack 8, Startle

Powers:
"Killer Cyborg"
Senses 1 (Infravision) [1]
Protection 1 (Extras: Impervious 5) [6]
"Missiles" Blast 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (24) -- [25]
  • AE: "Machine Guns" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18)
Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Machine Guns +8 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Missiles +8 Area (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +8 (+3 Impervious), Fortitude +7, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)

Total: Abilities: 54 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 32 / Defenses: 8 (117)

-Killshot is so ridiculously dated, it reminds me that the '90s died pretty hard, and tended to mix into the 2000s as well- the guy is a one-eyed killer cyborg with an "ExtrEEEEEEEEEEme!" name, leading a team of super-powered assassins. And he's Russian. And somehow has been resurrected TWICE, putting him into Jean Grey territory.

-I figure him for a bit more powerful than his "comrades", though he still didn't accomplish much in that "Titans" issue- he was held off by Argent along with two teammates (the other two chased Lian Harper around), and when he aimed his Missiles at Tempest, Nightwing latched onto his arm with a rope and caused him to K.O. teammate Breathtaker instead. Then Donna Troy showed up and, good and pissed that her sorta-paramour Roy Harper was still jonesing for his ex-squeeze Cheshire, took her anger out on the big dope, sending him flying after a set-up punch from Tempest. This means he's big & strong (he shrugged off one of Arsenal's arrows after it went between his shoulder plate & chestplate), but has limits.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Hoid wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:54 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:44 am Image

MARRY ME MY GODDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

STRANGLEHOLD (Real Name Unknown)
Created by:
Role: OH MY GOD HELL YES, Jobber Villain, Powerhouse
PL 7 (73)
STRENGTH
8 STAMINA 7 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Deception 3 (+3)
Intimidation 6 (+6)
Perception 1 (+1)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Chokehold, Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Ranged Attack 3

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +7, Fortitude +7, Will +3

Complications:
Motivation (Money)

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 14--7 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 7 (73)

-Stranglehold is an eight-foot-tall female powerhouse (HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK) from Puerto Rico who wears one of those generic outfits that could basically be workout gear for all we know. She had little sense of humor for the antics of the other members of the team, and even got an EMBARRASSING beatdown from Jesse Quick, who pointing out upon Stranglehold shrugging off one of her punches, said “When you hit this fast, you don’t have to hit hard!”. Not one of the more inspiring catchphrases out there, really.

-Stranglehold is a low-end, PL 7 Powerhouse build who was HANDILY defeated in her first appearance by a run of the mill Speedster with like a +2-3 Damage unarmed attack. If a standard Multiattack can bring you down, you’re not much of a powerhouse.
8’ tall? Shouldn’t she have ranks in Growth?
Not necessarily at least IMO growth of 2-4 ranks like that is what id use for guys like the Hulk or Doomsday or Juggernaut or Abomination the big bruisers who not only are strong but massive in both weight and mass who take up a lot of elbow room.

for someone like her whose jsut tall and a bit muscualr generaly growth doesnt really tie into the equation usually as she doesnt really use up the space the brutes do.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Alright, that does it! I'm finally, after about a month, done with the Teen Titans builds! The early batch were fun, while the second batch was a slog- statting up DC characters is really only possible if I've actually read a lot of stories featuring the characters. I can readily place anyone from the '80s & '90s Titans runs, anyone in the Legion of Super-Heroes, and MOST Justice Leaguers up to a point. But anyone who I skipped is INTENSELY difficult. I think statting Geo-Force was the ultimate eye-opener, and pretty much burned me on statting most of the others.

Even now, it's incredibly difficult to "place" anyone in the upper tiers effectively. Miss Martian, Superboy, Wonder Girl and their contemporaries? Any one of them could be between PL 10 and PL 14- I literally have no idea. A Marvel guy of ANY era save the current one (with the "snapshot fights"), and I could place then within a PL pretty easily.

Add to that the annoyance of DC's continuity and the HORRENDOUS online bios for like, every DC character (seriously, why is it that Marvel fans are obsessed with details, fights and bios for even minor characters, while DC has like three paragraphs for 40-year old superhero characters?), and you have the reason why I've never done a "Character-Specific" set for Superman, WW, or Batman the way I have for Spidey, Iron Man, Cap & Thor.

---

Also, haha, apparently I wrote some comic reviews in my old Hangmen builds- here they are again!

"Legion of Super-Heroes #300"- (Paul Levitz & Keith Giffen, June 1983) A Legion Anniversary Issue that shows new "old" stories drawn by Legionnaire artists of old, but it turns out they're all the false memories of Andrew Nolan, the brother of Ferro-Lad. Some of the Alternate Futures are horrifying (featuring the Legion dying), but the ending is pretty nice, as Andrew is sent to one of the alternate worlds where he replaces his brother as the new Ferro-Lad, joining the Legion.

"Legion of Super-Heroes Annual #2" (Paul Levitz, Keith Giffen & Dave Gibbons- 1983)- Gibbons' style is only SLIGHTLY reminiscent of the style he'd later use for "Watchmen" a couple years later, and only THEN because the women tend to have that same "upward look with a slight smile" expression that he used a lot. This is one of those goofy one-shot issues that feature the Legion splitting up and handling some weird menace, as a Superboy travel through time ends up sending a small group into Earth's past, where they encounter the "Greek Gods", who are actually Durlans in disguise. They end up being convinced to leave and head to Durla (where they probably die in the Civil War of that time period). The wedding of Karate Kid & Princess Projectra goes off without a hitch, in the end.

"Fantastic Four #286" (John Byrne- Jan. 1986)- This is the infamous issue where the team (Reed, Sue, Johnny, She-Hulk) basically sit back and watch the endless, confusing exposition of Jean Grey as she makes her first appearance since the end of "The Dark Phoenix Saga", being resurrected in one of the most famous comebacks in comic history (naturally, from one of the biggest deaths ever). Byrne's art is oddly rushed and half-assed here- I think this was near the end of his "Greatest Artist Ever" period, because even with Terry Austin inking him, he usually wasn't this weak before. He'd leave to write Superman next year, and his art wouldn't really get any better- this guy peaked in the early-80s, much as he would NEVER, EVER ADMIT IT. Oh hey, he suddenly improves near the end of the book, hitting his old strides- I think he was just over-worked and thus put in zero effort before.

One continuity thing that I think gets glossed over because Jean resurrected- I don't think she was ever that tight with Logan when she was sent into suspended animation by the Phoenix Force (she's still wearing the nightgown that Wolverine tore on that night they fought the Sentinels- she & Logan were more into bickering by that point), yet it was treated as this big epic deal when Wolverine & Jean met back up years later, post-"resurrection". Wolverine would have felt things, sure, but Jean hadn't really grown closer to the guy until AFTER she became Phoenix. At least, that's how I remember it from the Essential collections. Did this ever sorta get brought up- that she really wasn't AROUND for a couple years of continuity?

Also, HOLY CRAP is Sue Storm's hair awful in the 1980s! What in the unholy frick is that Jheric Curl Mullet monstrosity she's wearing? That is HORRIBLE!! Even worse- this book led directly to "X-Factor", one of those books that did much more to hurt the X-Books than help them (Claremont was ADAMANTLY against Scott Summers just leaving his wife to go hang out with Jean again- he even abandoned his friggin' son!).

"Fantastic Four #339"- (Walt Simonson- April 1990)- I got this because it promised a HUGE "Thor vs. Gladiator" fight on the front cover, saying it was "The Big One!". Thank God I only played a dollar for it (sadly, that's the original cover price, this being 23 years ago), because OH MY GOD WHAT FALSE ADVERTISING!! They fight for literally FOUR PAGES, throwing about four shots in total, while there's a ton of pseudo-scientific tomfoolery for the entire rest of the issue. Totally a nothing fight that goes back on it's promises.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Hoid wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:54 pm 8’ tall? Shouldn’t she have ranks in Growth?
It's iffy, but I almost never add Growth unless you're way beyond human potential. Mostly because it's just annoying to stat out and screws with their Saves & Abilities.
Jabroniville

Killer Instinct

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage
ImageImage

KILLER INSTINCT:

-And now we come to yet another set of Fighting Game-themed builds: Killer Instinct!

Killer Instinct was created by Nintendo & Rare in the olden days time period known as "1994". Way back in this bygone era, Nintendo was taking a bit of a public shellacking, with their Super NES' Mortal Kombat version lacking blood, SEGA's Genesis/Mega Drive coming across as the bad-ass, cool '90s alternative to Nintendo's Kiddie Faire, and more. Sales were still good, but with the Next Generation looming (and newcomer Sony now actively promoting their PlayStation system), and the "Ultra-64" lagging behind the other new systems, they needed a shot in the arm.

Rare was a great '90s developmental team, focusing on using Pre-Rendered Graphics (ie. CGI & Polygons, but animated on a separate system, then basically just having their images copied onto sprite-format so they could be used on less-powerful hardware, giving us great-looking graphics on a cheaper budget) to give games a great look. Their Donkey Kong Country was one of the last huge gasps of the SNES, setting off a NEW franchise of games, and they got to work on a fighting game at the same time.

This being the mid-1990s, Fighting Games were THE big deal. With arcades still being huge, and Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat going at each other neck-and-neck for dominance, there were countless attempted successors. SNK was doing great work with its veritable horde of fighters (Art of Fighting and Fatal Fury begat The King of Fighters, and their Samurai Shodown game was every bit as awesome as World Heroes was forgettable and lame), competing with Capcom, while SEGA's Virtua Fighter was turning heads with its newfangled polygonal graphics and smooth movements. So it was natural for Nintendo to get Rare to build them a Fighting Game, but an edgier, violent one that took ample bits from Mortal Kombat's playbook. They even got Midway, MK's manufacturer, to publish it!

The game was a standard fighter, but focused on the use of combos, which was still in its infancy in most fighting games. Combos in the game work like Special Moves in other fighters, often being instantly-activated with a command- many would go on for DOZENS of hits (some of them go up to EIGHTY HITS), which would become an iconic and memetic attritube of the series (along with the infamous "C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!", which let a guy input a command to "break" the Combo in mid-move- this is a very complicated process involving using the right move and timing). It was sort of a "Best-Of-Three" fighter, but is a bit different- you fight until one person's life bar fades, at which point he passes out, then gets up with a renewed bar, while the victor retains whatever life they had. The first one to lose BOTH life bars loses the match. It copies Mortal Kombat's Fatalities ("No Mercy/Danger Move" in the first and second, respectively).

The game revolves around your average Totally Forgettable Fighting Game Plot, this one involving an Evil Corporation funding a martial arts tournament, because... well because they needed a reason to fight. The plot here is unimportant and altogether pretty god-awful, as everyone's just there because UltraTech is full of jerks and just throwing fighters into the mix. I never actually enjoyed the game too much, as I found the character designs pretty bad and overly hunched-over and top-heavy (despite my initial awe over Chief Thunder in the cover of a Game Players magazine that made him look like the most awesome Liefeldian Hero ever) and the combo system was kind of weird and the fighting styles a bit clunky in comparison to the smoother gameplay of Japanese-made fighters. Watching YouTube clips is pretty weird, as the combo system means that every fight looks TOTALLY one-sided, with someone hitting 57 shots in a row and demolishing the other guy's Life Bar in seconds. The Combo System is INSANELY complex, featuring variations depending on the moves used, and which perfectly-timed moves the enemy must use to perfect a C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER. Despite the complexity, the series isn't considered "Tournament Ready", likely because there exist some horribly unbalanced characters and exploits. Some of the songs are BITCHING, though- especially the introductory bits.

The first game proved quite popular in arcades, using what was alleged to be the Ultra-64 cabinet, though it was actually something different, and it even got a Super NES version, since the newly-rechristened Nintendo 64 was a ways away. It soon brought its Combo-Intensive gameplay to a sequel (Killer Instinct II in arcades; Killer Instinct Gold at home), which wasn't nearly as successful. Killer Instinct faded away almost immediately, thanks to the rise of 3-D Fighting Games (Toshinden, Tekken and more), while 2-D Fighters had started to wither in the shadow of endless SF II & Mortal Kombat games, which had now been fully played out (they wouldn't make a comeback for YEARS). However, it was revealed in a bit of a shocker as a launch title for the newfangled X-Box One console, as a "free game" with downloadable content (the new cash-cow of modern video games, and believe me that THAT will only be getting worse as time goes by). The graphics are INSANE on it, making Street Fighter IV's hideously-rendered characters look like they were drawn by a pen squeezed between somebody's butt-cheeks. Fans of the original apparently are bashing the new one, which surprises me given how nerds are famous for their love of beloved franchises being changed.

The Roster:
Chief Thunder- A top-heavy Native American warrior.
Jago- A top-heavy ninja hero.
Black Orchid- A top-heavy government agent.
Sabrewulf- A top-heavy werewolf.
T.J. Combo- A top-heavy pro boxer.
Riptor- A top-heavy velociraptor-man.
Fulgore- A top-heavy cyborg.
Spinal- A top-heavy skeleton.
Glacius- A top-heavy alien with ice powers.
Cinder- A top-heavy man of fire.
Eyedol- A top-heavy cycloptean Boss.

Killer Instinct II dropped Thunder, Cinder & Riptor, but added:
Tusk- A top-heavy Conan the Barbarian rip-off.
Maya- A top-heavy Jungle Girl.
Kim Wu- A top-heavy Chinese Warrior of Destiny.
Gargos- A top-heavy Gargoyle.

Killer Instinct on the X-Box One adds:
Sadira- A top-heavy girl character.
Shadow Jago- An "Evil Ryu" knockoff, with Jago gone evil.
Omen- Sentient Shadow that possesses Jago.
Eagle- Thunder's brother, back from the dead.
Kilgore- An early version of Fulgore's design.
Aganos- Ancient War-Golem.
Kan-Ra- Ancient Vizier-Gone-Evil.
Mina- Maya's sister, gone Vampire.
Hisako- Crazy Japanese revenant.
ARIA- UltraTech's super-robot CEO.
* Maya, Tusk, Riptor, Spinal & Kim Wu are also effectively completely different characters in this incarnation, and thus receive new builds.

Characters From Other Games:
Rash- From Battletoads, another Rare game.
Arbiter- From Halo.
General RAAM- From Gears of War.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
KorokoMystia

Re: Jab’s Builds (Danny the St! Damian Wayne! The Hangmen! Killer Instinct!)

Post by KorokoMystia »

The third game had a rough start, especially since its developers, Double Helix were bought out by Amazon after Season 1 and could no longer work on the game, necessicating a completely different dev team, Iron Galaxy (known for their ports of Capcom's fighting games, as well as Divekick, an extremely odd fighting game that pretty much distills the genre down to the essentialy, only having two buttons, one to jump and one to kick, with one-hit deaths as well) to work on it! Despite those problems, the game is now feature complete and can be bought as a complete package on both Xbox One and PC, sporting every character from the original games as well as the newcomers. So yeah, it got bashed at first, but I think people look more fondly on it now. For my own opinion, I think it is way better than I expected it to be when it first launched, since it's got all the unique stuff from the original games like the Ultra Combos, Combo Breakers, the "no rounds" system, a good roster, too, a robust, informative tutorial, and quite a bit of singleplayer content.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab’s Builds (Danny the St! Damian Wayne! The Hangmen! Killer Instinct!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Part Two:
The cast is a pretty varied crew, to be certain, with some unique guys you won't find in other games. Most are a bit on the plain side (likely because of the limitations of mid-90s Pre-Rendered Graphics that needed to be fit into Arcade Cabinets and Super Nintendo cartridges).

Doing the PLs, I basically include the Killer Instinct guys in the upper-tiers of Fighting Game Characters, but nobody outside the Bosses hit PL 10 status- that's reserved for people as good as Ryu or somebody, and I don't see anyone here on that level- a game with only a couple sequels and comparatively-little depth just doesn't deserve it. The way I see Fighting Game PLs is as follows:
PL 7: The Joke Characters and one-shot guys who disappeared after a single game (Dan Hibiki, Mike from Street Fighter I)
PL 8: Low-end recurring characters who never really mattered that much, plus Teenage Girl fighters and others who don't fit as contenders. Low-end Fighting Games tend to peak here (Sakura, most Mortal Kombatants outside of the famous ones, most World Heroes characters)
PL 9: Elite fighters and semi-big names (Zangief, E. Honda, Cammy, most "named" Mortal Kombat guys)
PL 10: The super-elites. Could easily join The Avengers or something, and are top-tier characters in their respective games. Only fighters from games that are a big deal deserve to be in here (Ryu, Ken, Guile, Chun-Li, Scorpion, Liu Kang, Sub-Zero)
PL 11-12: The Bosses (Shao Khan, Bison, Sagat, Neo-Dio, etc.)

Killer Instinct is unusual in that everyone's about PL 9, which is higher than the averages of most Fighting Games, but doesn't have anybody really over that.

How other stuff works:

Killer Instinct fighters are rather "Same-y", usually packing the same general concept- elite Martial Artist (more accurate than damaging) with Special Moves (less accurate to reflect the difficulty in pulling them off, and others expecting them; but more damaging), the occasional Blast (lower-damage than Specials, but not Distracting like most Capcom-fighter Blasts), and of course the notorious COMBOS. Combos in most Fighting Games don't really need to be statted in M&M terms, as there's no real system in place for "hitting a guy that leaves him ultra-vulnerable to the next attack" short of Mecha & Manga's special Feat that let you hit Critical Hits and then gain a free attack as a result. I just prefer to think of it as a descriptive thing, like "he fails his Toughness save big-time, so describe your attack" and the other guy just describing a big combo of hits. I mean, M&M doesn't let you get more than one attack per action anyways.

HOWEVER, in Killer Instinct we have a game that is designed ENTIRELY around ludicrous, 50-hit Combos and the like, and as such, every fighter deserves a Multiattack-type attack. This is basically enhanced Strength-Damage but is more inaccurate (to reflect the ability of enemies to do Combo Breakers). Typically a Special Move does +2 more damage than an unarmed attack (and is Inaccurate), and an ULTRAAAAAAAAAA COMBO does +3 more, but has Multiattack on it and is Inaccurate by 2 degrees. This means that regular & Special Moves are PL accurate, but the Combos are 0.5 below PL. Otherwise, why would you not ALWAYS just do the Combos? Combine the Combos with Extraordinary Effort, and you have some serious damage should you hit with a high enough attack roll.

This adds up to make KI fighters a match for Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter types, even if they're a PL lower in some cases.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Shock wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:23 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:44 am STRANGLEHOLD (Real Name Unknown)
A surprisingly restrained write-up. Were you feeling a little tired for some reason? Getting enough fluids?
You know me- always the picture of restraint. I wouldn't want anyone thinking I was some kind of pervert!
Jabroniville

DC Index

Post by Jabroniville »

A:
Aarbur-Z
Abattoir
The Ace of Space
Ace the Bat-Hound
Acid Master
Adara (Hope Entity)
Aegeus
Agent Liberty
Agni
Air Wave I (Larry Jordan)
Air Wave III (Harold Jordan)
Akka
Ak-Var (Kryptonian Hero)
---
Alexander Luthor Jr.
Alfie Twidgett (Boy Commandos)
Alkyone
Alias the Spider
Alien Races
Alfred Beagle
Alfred Pennyworth
Alpha Lanterns
---
Amalak
Amanda Waller
Amazing Grace
Amazing-Man I (Will Everett)
Amazing-Man II (Will Everett III)
Amazing-Man III (Markus Clay)
Amazo
Amazon Template
Ambush Bug
The Americommando (Silver Ghost)
Amygdala
---
Anarky
Andre Blanc-Dumont (Blackhawks)
Andre Chavard (Boy Commandos)
Andromeda
Angie Thriller
Angle Man
Anima
Animal Man
Anna Fortune
The Annihilator
Anomaly
Antaeus
Anthony Lupus
The Anti-Monitor
Antiope I & II
---
Aquagirl III (Tula)
Aquagirl IV (Lorena Marquez)
Aqualad II (Jackson)
Aquaman I (Arthur Curry)
Aquaman II (Arthur/Orin)
---
Arak- Son of Thunder
Arak Wind-Walker
Ares
Argent
Arkillo
Arion- Lord of Atlantis
Arisia
Arm-Fall-Off Boy
Arrowette
Arsenal (Red Arrow, Speedy I)
The Arson Fiend
Artemis
Artemiz
---
Atlas IV
The Atom I (Al Pratt)
The Atom II (Ray Palmer)
The Atom III (Ryan Cray)
The Atom III (Ryan Choi)
The Atom V (Atomica)
The Atom-Master
Atom Smasher (aka Nuklon)
Atoman
Atomic Knight
Atomic Man
Atomic Skull I (Al Michaels)
Atomic Skull II (Joseph Martin)
Atmos
Atrocitus
---
Aura
---
Aviax (aka Ornitho) (The Wanderers)
---
Azrael I (Alien)
Azrael II (Jean-Paul Valley, Batman III)
Aztek

B:
Baby Boom
Baby Wildebeest
Badb
Bag O'Bones (Cyclotronic Man, One-Man Meltdown)
Bane
The Barker
Baron Sunday
Barracuda
Barrage
Batgirl I (Barbara Gordon)
Batgirl III (Cassandra Cain)
Batgirl III (Helena Bertinelli)
Batgirl IV (Stephanie Brown)
Batman I (Golden Age)
Batman II (Silver Age)
Batman II (Modern)
Batman III (Jean-Paul Valley, Azrael II)
The Bat-Mite
Battalion
Batwing I (Zavimbe)
Batwing II (Fox)
Batwoman (Silver Age)
Batwoman (Modern)
Bazooka
---
Beast Boy I (Ilshu)
Beautia Sivana
Beautiful Dreamer
Beauty Blaze
Bedovian
Bekka
Beppo the Super-Monkey
Bernadeth
---
Bibbo Bibbowski
Big Barda
Big Bear
Big Sir
Big Words (The Newsboy Legion)
Bill the Magnificent
Billy Gunn
Bizarro (Silver Age)
Bizarro (Modern)
---
Black Adam
Black Alice
The Black & White Bandit
Black Bat (Cassandra Cain)
Black Canary I (Dinah Drake)
The Black Canary II (Dinah Lance)
The Black Condor I (Richard Grey, Jr.)
The Black Condor II (Ryan Kendall)
The Black Condor III (John Trujillo)
Black Flame
Black Hand
Black Lanterns
Black Lightning
Black Mask
The Black Racer
Black Roger
The Black Spider I (Needham)
The Black Spider II (LaMonica)
The Black Spider III (Coe)
Black Zero
Blackbriar Thorn
Blackfire
Blackhawk
The Blackhawk Squadron
Blackrock I-III (Silverstone)
Blackrock IV (Benjamin)
Blackrock V (Lucia)
Blackstarr
Blackwing
Blaze
Bleez
The Blight
Blimpy the Bungling Buddha
Blockbuster I (Mark)
Blockbuster II (Roland)
Blok
Blood Claw (Khund Legionnaire)
Bloodsport I (DuBois)
Bloodsport II (Trent)
Bloodthirst
Bloodwynd
The Blue Beetle I (Dan Garret)
The Blue Beetle II (Dan Garrett)
The Blue Beetle III (Ted Kord)
The Blue Beetle IV (Jaime Reyes)
Blue Devil
Blue Jay
Blue Lanterns (Basic)
Blue Lanterns (Rookies)
The Blue Snowman
The Blue Tracer
---
Bobbi Harper (The Newsboy Legion)
Bolphunga
Bombshell
Boodikka
Boomerang Jones
Booster Gold
Bouncing Boy
The Boyville Brigadiers
Bozo the Iron Man
---
Brahma (Supermen of America)
Brainiac (Silver Age)
Brainiac (Modern)
Brainiac 5
The Brain Wave
Brainwave Jr.
Breathtaker
Brimstone
Bronze Tiger
Brooklyn (Boy Commandos)
Brother Blood I (Adult)
Brother Blood II (Teen)
Bruce Blackburn (The Destroying Demon)
Bruno Mannheim
Brutale
---
Bulldozer (Demolition Team)
The Bulleteer
Bulletgirl
Bulletman
Bumblebee
Bunker
Bushido
The Butcher (Rage Entity)
---
Bzzd

C:
Calamity King
The Calculator
The Calendar Man
Calorie Queen
Captain Atom I (Allen Adam)
Captain Atom II (Nathaniel Adam)
Captain Boomerang I (Digger Harkness)
Captain Boomerang II
Captain Comet
Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel (Golden Age)
Captain Marvel, Jr. (Update)
Captain Marvel, Jr.
Captain Nazi
Captain Nippon
Captain Stingaree
Captain Triumph I (Lance Gallant)
Captain Triumph II (Female)
Captain Wonder
Carcharo
Caress
Carmine Falcone
Cat Grant
Catgirl
Catman
Catspaw
Catwoman (Golden Age)
Catwoman (Modern)
Catwoman II (Holly Robinson)
Cavalier I (Golden Age)
Cavalier I (Modern)
Cavalier II (Hudson Pyle)
---
Celebrand (The Wanderers)
---
Chain Lightning
Chameleon Boy
Chameleon Chief
Chameleon Girl
Chameleon Kid
Changeling (Beast Boy)
The Charlatan (Two-Face II)
Charlie Vicker
The Cheetah I (Priscilla Rich)
The Cheetah II (Deborah Domaine)
The Cheetah III (Barbara Minerva)
The Cheetah IV (Sebastian Ballesteros)
Chemical King
Chemo
Cheshire
Chlorophyll Kid
Chop-Chop/Weng Chan (Blackhawks)
Ch'p
Chris King (Dial-H)
Christopher Kent
Chuck Wilson (Blackhawks)
---
Circe
The Circus of the Strange
Citizen Steel
---
Claw the Unconquered
Clawster
Clayface I (Basil- Golden Age)
Clayface I (Basil- Modern)
Clayface II (Matt Hagen)
Clayface III (Preston Payne)
Clayface IV (Lady Clayface)
Clayface V (Cassius Payne)
Clayface VI (Peter Malley/Claything)
Clayface VII (Todd Russell)
Clayface VIII (Johnny Williams)
The Clock
The Clock
The Clock King I (William Tockman)
The Cluemaster
---
Coldcast
Coldsnap
Colonel Future I (Earth-Two)
Colonel Future II (Earth-One)
Color Kid
Colossal Boy
Comet Queen
Comet the Super-Horse
Comet (Angel)
Command Kid (Fake Legionnaire)
Commander Steel (Hank Heywood, Steel I)
Commando Yank
Commissioner Gordon
Composite Superman
Computo I
Computo II (Foccart)
The Condiment King
Conduit
Congorilla
The Controllers
Cornelius Stirk
Cosmic Boy
Cosmic King
The Count of Conquest (Lord Conquest)
Count Vertigo
The Court of Owls
---
Crazy Quilt II (Paul Dekker)
The Creeper
The Crime Doctor (Golden Age)
The Crime Doctor (Pre-Crisis)
The Crime Doctor (Post-Crisis)
The Crimson Avenger I (Lee Travis)
The Crimson Avenger II (Jill Carlyle)
Crimson Fox
The Crimson Knight
Crystal Kid
---
Cyber-C.A.T.
Cyborg
Cyborg Superman
Cyborgirl
Cyclone
The Cyclotronic Man (Bag O'Bones)

D:
The Dagger
Dagon (Nightrider)
Dahak
Damage
Dan the Dyna-Mite
Dan Turpin
Danny Chase (Phantasm)
Danny the Dummy
Danny the Street
Dark Angel
Darkseid
The Darkstars
Dartalg (The Wanderers)
David Cain
Dawnstar
---
Deacon Blackfire
Deadshot
The Death Patrol
Deathstroke the Terminator
Deathtrap (Master Jailer)
Decay
Deimos
Deimos (Warlord)
The Demolition Team
Dervish
DeSaad
Despero
Destiny
The Destroying Demon
Dev-Em
Devilance the Pursuer
Dev-Re (Mayor of Kandor)
Dex-Starr
---
Digital Djinn
---
Djinn
---
Doctor Bedlam
Doctor Cyber
Doctor Darrk
Doctor Death
Doctor Double X
Doctor Fate I (Kent Nelson)
Doctor Fate II (Eric Strauss)
Doctor Fate III (Linda Strauss)
Doctor Fate IV (Inza Nelson)
Doctor Fate V (Hector Hall)
Doctor Fate VI (Kent V. Nelson)
Doctor Light I (Arthur Light)
Doctor Light II (Kimiyo Hoshi)
Doctor Mid-Nite I (Charles McNider)
Doctor Mid-Nite II (Pieter Cross)
Doctor Midnight (Beth Chapel)
Doctor Occult
Doctor Phosphorus
Doctor Poison I (Princess Maru)
Doctor Poison II (Modern)
Doctor Polaris
Doctor Psycho
Doctor Regulus
Doctor Sivana
Doctor Ub'x
Doiby Dickles
Doll Girl
Doll Man I (Darrel Dane)
Doll Man II (Lester Colt)
The Dominators
Dominus
Donna Troy (Wonder Girl, Troia)
Doodlebug
Doomsday
Double Dare
Double-Header
Dove I (Don Hall)
Dove II (Dawn Granger)
Dove III (Willie Wolverman)
---
The Dragon
Dragonmage
Dragonwing (Minor Legionnaire)
Dream Girl
Drusilla
---
Dubbilex
The Duke of Deception
Dumas (Manhunter- Mark Shaw)
The Dummy
Duplicate Boy
---
Dwarfstar
---
Dyna-Mind
Dynamo-Boy (Fake Legionnaire)

E:
The Earl of Greed
Earth-Man (Absorbancy Boy)
Element Lad
Echo
Effigy
Egg Fu
The Electrocutioner I (Buchinsky)
The Electrocutioner II (Replacement)
The Electrocutioner III (Lester)
The Elongated Man
Elvo (The Wanderers)
Emil Hamilton
The Emerald Empress
The Emperor of America
Empress
The Enchantress
Enigma I (Riddler's Daughter II)
Epsilon
The Eradicator
The Eraser
Erik Drekken (The Wanderers)
Eris
Esper Lass
Etrigan the Demon
Etta Candy (Golden Age)
Etta Candy (Silver Age)
Etta Candy (Modern)
Evil Star
Eviless
Evolvo Lad
The Executioner I (Willy Hooker)

F:
Faith
False Face
False-Pretenses Lad
Faora (Kryptonian Man-Killer)
Fatality
Fate
Fatsis
Faust
---
Ferro Lad
---
The Fiddler I
Film Freak
Fire
Fire Lad
Fireball I (Sonya Chuekov)
Fireball II (Roy)
Firebrand I (Rod Reilly)
Firebrand II (Danette Reilly)
Firebrand III (Alejandro Sanchez)
Firebug I (Joe Rigger)
Firebug II (Harlan Combs)
Firebug III (Unknown)
Firefist (Khund Legionnaire)
Firefly
Firehawk
Firestorm I (Ronnie Raymond)
Firestorm II (Jason Rusch)
Fireworks Man
---
Flamebird
Flamingo
Flare
The Flash I (Jay Garrick)
The Flash II (Barry Allen)
The Flash III (Wally West)
Die Fledermaus
Flederweb (Khund Legionnaire)
Flipper Dipper (The Newsboy Legion)
The Flying Fox
---
Forager
Fortress Lad
---
Firebrand IV
Freight Train
Fringe
---
Funky Flashman
Fury I (Helena Kosmatos)
Fury II (Lyta Hall)
The Futuremen

G:
G-2
---
Gabby (The Newsboy Legion)
Gaggy
The Galactic Golem
Galius Zed
The Gambler
Gangbuster
Ganthet
Gary the Witch-Boy
Gas Girl
Gates
Gazelle (Minor Legionnaire)
---
Gear (Minor Legionnaire)
The General
General Glory I (Joseph A. Jones)
General Glory II (David Wallace)
General Zod
Genocide
Geo-Force
Georgia Sivana
The Gentleman Ghost
Geomancer
The Getaway Genius
---
The Ghost of Flanders
---
Giganta (Golden Age)
Giganta (Modern)
Gilotina
Gizmo
---
Glorious Godfrey
Glorith I
Glorith II
---
Gnarrk
G'nort
---
Golden Arrow
Golden Boy
Golden Eagle
Goldface
The Gorilla Boss
Gotham Central
---
Grace Choi
Granny Goodness
Grav (The Wanderers)
Grax
Grayven
Grayven
The Great Defender
Great White Shark
Green Arrow I (Golden Age)
Green Arrow II (Oliver Queen, Silver Age)
Green Arrow III (Connor Hawke)
Green Flame/Fury (Fire)
Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
Green Lantern Corps
Green Lanterns (Experience)
Green Lanterns (Intermediate)
Green Lanterns (Rookies)
The Green Man
Grimbor the Chainman
Die Grösshorn Eule
---
The Guardian I (Jim Harper)
The Guardians of the Universe
Gudra
Gundra
Guy Gardner
---
Gypsy

H:
Hacken & Tiegel
Hades
Hal Jordan
Half-Life
Halk Kar
Halo
Hannu
Hans Hendrickson (Blackhawks)
Harbinger
Hardhat (Demolition Team)
Harlequin I (Molly Mayne)
Harlequin III (Marcie Cooper)
Harley Quinn
Harmonia (Minor Legionnaire)
Harold Allnut
Harvey Bullock
Hatman (Mad Hatter Imposter)
Hawk I (Hank Hall)
Hawk II (Sasha Martens)
Hawk III (Holly Granger)
The Hawk
Hawkgirl I (Shiera Hall)
Hawkgirl III (Kendra Saunders)
Hawkman I (Carter Hall)
Hawkman II (Katar Hol)
Hawkman III (Fel Andar)
Hawkwoman I (Shayera Thall/Hawkgirl II)
Hawkwoman II (Sharon Parker)
Hawkwoman
Hazard
---
Headhunter
Heatstroke
Hector Hammond
Heggra
Hellgrammite
Herald (Hornblower)
Hero Cruz
---
Highfather
Himon
Hippolyte (Golden Age)
Hippolyta (Silver Age)
Hippolyta (Modern)
The H.I.V.E.
---
The Holliday Girls
The Hooded Hangman
Houngan
Hourman I (Rex Tyler)
Hourman II (Rick Tyler)
Hourman III (Matthew Tyler)
---
The H'san Natall
---
Hugo Strange (Golden Age)
Hugo Strange (Bronze Age)
Hugo Strange (Post-Crisis)
The Human Bomb I (Roy Lincoln)
The Human Bomb II (Andy Franklin)
The Hunter
The Huntress I (Helena Wayne)
The Huntress II (Helena Bertinelli)
Hush
---
Hypnota

I:
I Ching
Ibac
Ibis the Invincible
Ice
Icemaiden I (Sigrid Nansen)
Icicle I (Joar Mahkent)
Icicle II (Cameron Mahkent)
Ifrit
Immorto (The Wanderers)
Immortus
Imperiex
Indigo
Indigo-1
The Indigo Tribe
Inferno (The Wanderers)
The Infinite Man
Infectious Lass
Inferior Man
The Infinity Man
Intergang
The Invisible Destroyer
The Invisible Hood I (Kent Thurston)
The Invisible Hood II (Ken Thurston)
Invisible Kid I (Norg)
Invisible Kid II (Foccart)
Ion
Iron Munro
Isis

J:
J. Wilbur Wolfingham
Jaculi I & II
Jade
Jakeem Thunder
Jan Haasan (Boy Commandos)
Jane Doe
Jax-Ur (Kryptonian Villain)
---
Jeanette
Jennifer Morgan
Jeremiah Arkham
Jericho
Jesse Quick (Liberty Belle II)
Jessica Cruz
The Jester
Jeyra Entinn (The Wanderers)
---
Jimmy Olsen
Jinx
---
Joe Chill
Joe Hercules
John Stewart
Johnny Navarone
Johnny Warlock
Johnny Witts
Johnny Quick
Johnny Sorrow
Johnny Thunder
The Joker (Golden Age)
The Joker (Modern)
Joker's Daughter
Jonni Thunder
Jonny Double
Jor-El
Joto
---
Judomaster I (Rip Jagger)
Judomaster II (Interim)
Judomaster III (Sonia Sato)
Julia Kapatelis
Just 'n' Right

K:
Kalibak
Kaliber II
Kamikaze
Kandor
Kangas
Kanto
Karate Kid I (Val Armorr)
Karate Kid II (Myg)
Katana
Katma Tui
Kator (Master Jailer)
---
Kent Shakespeare
Kestrel
---
KGBeast
Khund Legionnaires
The Khunds
Khyber
---
Kid Devil (Red Devil)
Kid Eternity (Golden Age)
Kid Eternity II (Modern Age)
Kid Flash
Kid Psycho
Kid Quake (The Wanderers)
Kid Quantum I (James)
Kid Quantum II (Jazmin)
Killer Croc
Killer Moth
Killer Wasp
Killowat
Killshot
Kilowog
Kinetix
The King
King Chimera
King Kosmos
King Kull
King Shark
King Snake
Kite Man
---
The Knight I (Percy Sheldrake, Squire I)
The Knight II (Cyril Sheldrake, Squire II)
The Knight III (Beryl Hutchinson, Squire III)
Knockout
---
Kole
Kono
Koshchei the Deathless
Kosmon the Hunter
---
Kritter
Kromak (The Wanderers)
Krona
Kru-El (Kryptonian Villain)
Kryb
Krypto the Super-Dog
Kryptonite
The Kryptonite Man
---
Kuei
Kung
---
Kyle Rayner
Kyle Rayner (Update)

L:
Lady Blackhawk
Lady Liberty
Lady Luck
Lady Quark
Lady Shiva
Lady Spellbinder
Lady Vic
Lagoon Boy
Laira
Lamprey
Lana Lang
Lance O'Casey
Larfleeze
Lashina
Laurel Kent
Lazon
---
Leland McCauley
Lesla-Lar (Kryptonian Villain)
Leslie Thompkins
Lex Luthor (Golden Age)
Lex Luthor (Silver Age)
Lex Luthor (Modern)
Lex Luthor (Earth-Three)
Lew Moxon
---
Liberty Belle I (Libby Lawrence)
Liberty Belle II (Jesse Quick)
The Lieutenant Marvels
Life Lass
Lightning I (Tavis Williams)
Lightning II (Jennifer Pierce)
Lightning Lad
Lightning/Light Lass
Lightning Lord
The Lightning Master
Lightray
Lilith Clay (Omen)
Lincoln March
Little Barda
Livewire
---
Lobo
The Locksmith (Master Jailer)
Lois Lane (Golden Age)
Lois Lane (Silver Age)
Lois Lane (Modern)
Looker
Lord Conquest
Lord Death Man
Lord Satanis
Lord Satanus
Loren Jupiter
Lori Lemaris
Lori Morning
Loser (Supermen of America)
---
Lucius Fox
Lucy Lane
Lynx

M:
Maaldor the Darklord
Ma & Pa Kent
Machiste
Mad Harriet
The Mad Hatter (Golden Age)
The Mad Hatter (Modern)
The Mad Mummy
Madame Fatal
Madame Zodiac
Magala
Magenta
Maggie Sawyer
Magnetic Kid
Magnificus Sivana
Magno
Magno- The Magnetic Man
Magno Lad
Magog
Magpie
The Major Crime Unit
Major Disaster
Major Force
Major Victory
Mala
Mammoth
The Man-Bat
The Manhattan Guardian
Manhunter I (Paul Kirk)
Manhunter II (Dan Richards)
Manhunter III (Mark Shaw)
Manhunter V (Chase Lawler)
Manhunter VI (Kirk DePaul)
Manhunter VII (Kate Spencer)
The Manhunters
Manitou Dawn
Manitou Raven
Mano
Manticore I-III
Mantis
The Marauder
Margo the Magician
Mariah Romanova
Mark Moonrider
The Marksman
The Martian Manhunter
Mary Marvel
Mas y Menos
The Mask
The Masquerader
The Master Jailer
Master Man
Matatoa
Match
Matt Savage
Matter-Eater Lad
Maxwell Lord
Max Mercury
Maximum (Supermen of America)
Mayflower
Maxie Zeus
Maxima
Maya
---
Medusa
Menagerie II (Sonja)
Menalippe
Mentalla
Mercy Graves
Merlin the Magician
Merry, Girl of 1,000 Gimmicks
The Merrymaker
Metalhead
Metallo I (John Corben)
Metallo II (Roger Corben)
Metalo
Metamorpho
Metron
Metropolis
---
Micro Lad
Micro Lass (The Wanderers)
Midnight
Mighto
The Mime
Mindboggler
Minion
Minister Blizzard
Minor Legionnaires
Minute-Man
Mirage
Mirror Man
Misfit
Miss America
Miss Martian
Mist Master
Mr. America I (Tex Thompson)
Mr. America III (Jeffrey Graves)
Mister Atom
Mister Banjo
Mister Bones
Mister Freeze
Mister Mind
Mister Miracle I (Scott Free)
Mister Miracle II (Shilo Norman)
Mister Mxyztplk (Golden Age)
Mister Mxyzptlk (Modern)
Mister Scarlet & Pinky
Mister Sinister
Mister Tawky Tawny
Mister Terrific I (Terry Sloane)
Mister Terrific II (Michael Holt)
Mister Twister
---
Moe & Joe Dubelz
Mogo
Molecule
Mon-El
The Monarch of Menace
Mongal
Mongul I
Mongul II
The Monitor
The Monitors
The Monk (Golden Age)
The Monk (Pre-Crisis)
The Monk (Post-Crisis)
Monsieur X
Monstress
Moon Maiden
Moonman
Mordecai
Mordru
Morgan Edge
Mortalla
The Mortician
Mouse Man
The Mouthpiece
---
Multi-Man
---
Myrwhydden
Mystek

N:
Naif al-Sheikh
Nam-Ek (Kryptonian Villain)
Natt the Hat
---
Nekron
Nemesis I (Tresser)
Nemesis II (Soseh Mykros)
Nemesis Kid
Neon
Neon the Unknown
Neptune Perkins
Neutrax
Neutron
New Wave
---
Niatpac Levram
Night Girl
Nightfist
Nightshade
The Night-Slayer
Nightwind
Nightwing (Robin II)
Nippo the Nipponese
Nite-Wing
---
NKVDemon
---
Nocturna
Northwind
---
N.R.G.-X
---
Nubia
Nu'Bia
Nuklon (aka Atom Smasher)
---
Nyssa al-Ghul

O:
Oberon
Obsession
Obsidian
---
Offspring
---
Oggar
---
Olaf Friedriksen (Blackhawks)
The Old Timer
Ol-Vir
The Olympian Gods
The Olympian
---
OMAC
Omega
Ophidian (Avarice Entity)
---
The One-Man Meltdown (Bag O'Bones)
Onomatopoeia
---
Orana
Orca
The Orchid
Orion
Ornitho (The Wanderers)
---
Osira
Osiris III (Amon) (Update)
Osiris
---
Outburst (Supermen of America)
The Outlaws From Krypton
---
Overmind (Emil Hamilton)
---
Owlman III

P:
Paintball
Pantha
Paper Man
Parademon (Secret Six)
Parademons
Parallax
Parasite I (Jensen)
Parasite II (Jones)
Parasite III-IV (The Allstons)
Pat & Sean Noonan
Paula von Gunther
---
Peacemaker I (Christopher Smith)
Peacemaker II (Unknown)
Peacemaker III (Mitchell Black
The Penguin (Golden Age)
The Penguin (Modern)
Penny Dreadful
Penny Plunderer
Per Degaton
Percy Clearweather (Boy Commandos)
Perry White
Persuader I
Pete Ross
---
Phantasmo
The Phantom Eagle
Phantom Girl
Phantom Lad
The Phantom Lady I (Sandra Knight)
The Phantom Lady II (Dee Tyler)
The Phantom Lady III (Stormy Knight)
The Phantom Lantern
The Phantom Stranger
Philippus
Phobia
Phobos
Photine (The Wanderers)
Physo (The Wanderers)
---
Piscator
---
Planet Master
The Planeteer
Plasmus
Plastic Man
Plastique
---
Poison Ivy
Polar Boy
The Polka-Dot Man
Porcupine Pete
Power Boy
Power Girl
---
The Prankster (Golden Age)
The Prankster (Modern)
The Predator (Love Entity)
Prestor Jon
Prince Evillo
Princess Projectra (Sensor Girl)
The Privateer (Manhunter- Mark Shaw)
Professor Milo
Professor Potter
Professor Pyg
Proselyte
Protector
Provoke
Prysm
---
Psi
Psilencer (Supermen of America)
Psimon
Psyche (The Wanderers)
---
Pulsar Stargrave
Punch & Jewelee
---
Pyrogen (Supermen of America)

Q:
Quantum Queen (The Wanderers)
Queen Bee II (Marcia Monroe)
Queen Clea
The Queen of Fables
The Queen of Spies
The Question I (Sage)
The Question II (Montoya)
Questor
Quicksilver (Max Mercury)
Quislet

R:
Radiation Roy
The Rag Doll I (Peter Merkel
Rag Doll III (Junior)
The Rainbow Creature
Rainbow Girl
Rampage
Ranx the Sentient City
Ra's al-Ghul
Ratcatcher
Ravager II (Rose Wilson)
Ravan
Raven
The Raven
The Ray I (Happy Terrill)
The Ray II (Ray Terrill)
---
Reactron
Re-Animage (aka Immorto) (The Wanderers)
The Reaper I (Dr. Gruener)
The Reaper II (Judson Caspian)
The Reaper III (Joe Chill, Jr.)
Rebello
The Red Bee I (Robert Raleigh)
The Red Bee II (Jenna Raleigh)
The Red Crusher
The Red Hood II (Jason Todd, Robin III)
Red Lanterns (Basic)
Red Lanterns (Rookies)
Red Panzer
Red Star (Starfire III)
The Red Tornado I (Ma Hunkel)
The Red Tornado II (Android)
The Red Torpedo I (Jim Lockhart)
The Red Torpedo II (Android)
The Red Vulture
Redwing
Reflecto
Reflex
ReMAC
Repo Man
Rex the Wonder Dog
---
Rick Flag, Jr.
Richard Dragon
The Riddler (Golden Age)
The Riddler (Modern)
Ringo Chen
Rip Carter (Boy Commandos)
Rip Roar
Risk
The Rival
---
R.J. Brande
---
Robin I (Golden Age)
Robin II (Dick Grayson)
Robin III (Jason Todd)
Robin IV (Tim Drake)
Robin V (Stephanie Brown)
Robin VI (Damian Wayne)
Robotman I (Robert Crane)
Ron Troupe
Rond Vidar
Ron-Karr
Rocket Red #4
Rosie (Demolition Team)
Roxxas
Roxy
---
Ruin (Emil Hamilton)
Rupert Thorne
Rustam
Rusty
Rusty Ryan

S:
Sabbac I (Golden Age)
Sabbac II (Modern)
Saint Walker
Sal Maroni
Salaak
Sam Lane
The Sand Superman
The Sandman I (Wesley Dodds)
The Sandman II (Garrett Sanford)
The Sandman III (Sanderson Hawkins/Sandy)
Sarah Essen-Gordon
Sargon the Sorcerer
S.A.S. Agents
Saturn Girl
Saturn Queen
---
Scandal Savage
The Scarecrow (Golden Age)
The Scarecrow (Modern)
Scarlet
The Scarlet Seal
The Scarlet Skier
Scoopshovel (Demolition Team)
Scorcher
Scrapper (The Newsboy Legion)
---
Sea Wolf
The Secret
Section-Eight
The Sensei
Sensor
Serifan
The Seven Seconds
---
The Shade
Shade, The Changing Man
Shadow Lass
Shadowdragon
Shakedown
Shakira
The Shark
Shazam
The She-Bat
She-Cat
Shimmer
The Shining Knight I (Sir Justin)
The Shining Knight II (Sir Ystin)
Shiv
Shock Trauma
Shockwave
Shrike III (Nightwing's Mentor)
Shrike IV (Boone)
Shrinking Violet
Shvaughn Erin
Shyla-Kor-Onn (Kryptonian Villain)
---
Signalman
The Silent Knight
Silent Majority
Silver Banshee
The Silver Ghost
Silver Slasher
The Silver Sorceress
Silver St. Cloud
The Silver Swan I (Helen Alexandros)
The Silver Swan II (Valerie Beaudry)
The Silver Swan III (Vanessa Kapatelis)
Simon Baz
Sinestro
Sinestro Corps (Elite)
Sinestro Corps (Intermediate)
Sinestro Corps (Basic)
Sister Superior
The Sivana Family
The Sixpack
Sizzle (Minor Legionnaire)
---
Skitter
---
Slasher
Slobo
---
Snapper Carr
The Sniper
The Snowman
---
Space-Boy
The Space Ghoul
Sparkler
Sparky I (Sparkington Northrup)
Sparky II (Arch)
Sparx
Spear
The Spectre
Speed Saunders
Speedy III (Mia Dearden)
Spellbinder I (Delbert Billings)
Spellbinder II (Replacement)
Spellbinder III (Lady Spellbinder)
The Spider Guild
The Spider Widow
The Spinner
The Spoiler
The Spook
The Sportsmaster
Spy Smasher
---
Sobek
Sodam Yat
Sofia Constantinas
Sofia Gigante
Solar Boy
Solomon Grundy
Solstice
Sonar I (Bito Wladen)
Sonar II (Bito Jr.)
Soranik Natu
---
The Squid
The Squire I (Percy Sheldrake, Knight I)
The Squire II (Cyril Sheldrake, Knight II)
The Squire III (Beryl Hutchinson, Knight III)
---
Stallion
Stanislaus (Blackhawks)
Star Boy
S.T.A.R. Labs
Star Sapphire II (Carol Ferris)
Star Sapphire III (Dela Pharon)
Star Sapphire IV (Remoni-Notra)
Star Sapphire V (Cowgirl)
Star Sapphire VI (Prixiam Nol-Anj)
The Star Sapphire Corps
Starfinger
Starfire IV (Koriand'r)
Stargirl
Starman I (Ted Knight)
Starman II (Charles McNider)
Starman III (Mikaal Tomas)
Starman IV (Prince Gavyn)
Starman V (Will Payton)
Starman VI (David Knight)
Starman VII (Jack Knight)
The Star-Spangled Kid I (Sylvester Pemberton)
Static
Steamboat
Steamroller (Demolition Team)
Steel I (Hank Heywood, Steel I)
Steel II (Hank Heywood III)
Steel III (John Henry Irons)
Steel IV (Natasha Irons)
Stephanie Brown
Steppenwolf
Steve Lombard
Steve Trevor (Golden Age)
Steve Trevor (Silver Age)
Steve Trevor (Modern)
Stone Boy
Storm Boy
Stompa
Stranglehold
Streak the Wonder Dog
Streaky the Supercat
Stripesy/S.T.R.I.P.E.
Stuff the Chinatown Kid
---
Sumo the Samurai
Sun Boy
Sun-Eaters
Sun Emperor
Sun Killer
Superboy I (Pre-Crisis)
Superboy II (Conner Kent)
Superboy-Prime
Super-Chief III (Jon Standing Bear)
Supergirl I (Pre-Crisis)
Supergirl II (Matrix/Danvers)
Supergirl III (Modern Kara)
Superman (Golden Age)
Superman (Silver Age)
Superman (John Byrne Version)
Superman (Modern Day)
Superman (Superman Red/Blue)
Superman (Jeph Loeb Version)
Superman (Kingdom Come)
The Superman Revenge Squad
Superman Robots
Superwoman (Earth-Three)
Superwoman IV (Kristin Wells)
Superwoman V (Obsession)
The Sword (Chic Carter)

T:
Takion
Talia al-Ghul
The Tally-Man I (Original)
The Tally-Man II (GWS Ally)
Talon II (Earth-Three Robin)
Tao Jones
Tana Moon
Tanker
Tara Morgan
Tarantula I (John Law)
The Tarantula II (Catalina Flores)
Tasmanian Devil
The Tattooed Man I (Tarrant)
The Tattooed Man II (Oakes)
The Tattooed Man III (Richards)
---
Technocrat
Telekinesis (The Wanderers)
Tellus
Tempest (Aqualad I)
The Ten-Eyed Man
Terra I (Tara Markov)
Terra II (Clone)
Terra-Man (Pre-Crisis)
Terra-Man (Post-Crisis)
The Terrible Trio
Terrus
Terry Long
Tex (Boy Commandos)
---
Thaddeus Sivana, Jr.
Tharok
The Thinker I (Golden Age)
The Thinker I (Golden Age- Original)
The Thinker II (Modern)
Thiron (Dragonsword)
Thoom (The Wanderers)
Thorn
Thunder I (Gan Williams)
Thunder III (CeCe Beck)
Thunderbolt
The Thunderers of Qward
---
Tiger (Avatar)
Tigra
Tigress II (Paula)
Tigress III (Artemis)
Tim Trench
Timber Wolf
The Time Commander
The Time Trapper
Timmy Tinkle
Titania
Titano the Super-Ape
---
T.N.T.
---
Tobias Whale
Tom Kalmaku
Tomahawk & Dan Hunter
Tomahawk's Rangers
Tomar-Re
Tomar-Tu
Tommy Jagger
Tommy Monaghan
Tommy Tomorrow
Tommy Tompkins (The Newsboy Legion)
Tomorrow Woman
Tony Zucco (Pre-Crisis)
Tony Zucco (Post-Crisis)
Tor the Magic Master
Torque
Toyman I (Golden Age)
Toyman I (Modern Day)
Toyman II (Nimball)
Toyman III (Hiro Okamura)
---
Travis Morgan
Trevor Barnes
The Trigger Twins
Trigon the Terrible
Triplicate Girl
Triumph
---
Tsunami
---
Tweedledee & Tweedledum
Two-Face (Golden Age)
Two-Face (Modern)
---
Turtle (Minor Legionnaire)
Tusker
Tyr
Tyroc

U:
Übermensch
Ubu
Ultra Boy
Ultra the Multi-Alien
The Ultra-Humanite
Ultraman
The Ultraviolet Corps
Uncle Marvel
Uncle Sam
Universo
The Unknown
U.S.A.
Usil

V:
Validus
Vandal Savage
Van-Zee (Kryptonian Hero)
Vartox
---
Veilmist (Khund Legionnaire)
The Ventriloquist I (Wesker)
The Ventriloquist II (Riley)
The Ventriloquist III (Belzer)
Venus Sivana
Verman Vundabar
Veronica Cale
---
[rul=https://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/v ... 94#p159794]Vibe[/url]
Victor Zsasz
Vigilante I (Greg Saunders)
Vicki Vale
Visi-Lad
Vixen
---
The Voice
Volthoom
---
Vrax Gozzl (The Wanderers)
---
Vulcan
---
Vykin the Black

W:
The Wanderers
Warhounds
Warlock's Daughter
Warp
Wave (Spider-Girl)
---
The Weaponer
Wendy & Marvin
The Whale Master
The Whip
The Whistler
White Lotus (Supermen of America)
The White Magician
The White Triangle
The White Witch
---
Wildcat I (Ted Grant)
Wildcat II (Yolanda Montez)
Wildcat III (Tom Bronson)
Wildfire I (Carol Martin)
Wildfire (LOSH)
Windfall
Windshear
Wing
Wings Wendall
The Wizard
---
Wonder Boy
Wonder Girl III (Cassie)
The Wonder Twins
Wonder Woman (Golden Age)
Wonder Woman (Silver Age)
Wonder Woman (Mod Detective)
Wonder Woman (Modern)
The Wonderland Gang
---
The Wrath I (Original)
The Wrath II (Caldwell)
---
Wylde

X:
XS

Y:
Yankee Eagle
Yarko the Great
Young Frankenstein
Yuga Khan

Z:
Zachary Zatara
The Zamarons
Zara, Priestess of the Crimson Flame
Zatanna
Zatara
Zauriel
The Zebra-Man
Zero- Ghost Detective
Zha-Vam
The Zodiac Master
Zymyr
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:26 am, edited 13 times in total.