Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
MacynSnow

Re: Zarya

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:45 am
Arkrite wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:17 am It's been a weird night.
I went out to shovel the walk and I just keep hearing this loud weird groaning noise that-
Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:02 pm ZARYA (Aleksandra Zaryanova)

Oh.
Nevermind.

*checks*
Foolish me, I thought Jab might have forgotten to add the Mrs. Jabroniville tag ;~)
And yet nobody's commented on the Complications :).
We've all known you for how long now? We kindof saw it coming......besides,none of them look better than my Sorceress from MoTU.....But,to quote the late,great Dean Martin i'm going to be: Standing on the Corner watching all the girls go by....... :D
Jabroniville

McCree

Post by Jabroniville »

McCREE (Jesse McCree)
Role:
Image-Style Cowboy, Vigilante, "Man With No Name" Knock-Off
Fetish Targets: Cowboy, Bad Boy Gone Good
Group Affiliations: None (Formerly Overwatch/Blackwatch)
PL 10 (127)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 6
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 10 (+12)
Expertise (Criminal) 4 (+5)
Expertise (Special Agent) 10 (+11)
Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 4 (+7)
Investigation 3 (+6)
Perception 7 (+10)
Ranged Combat (Guns) 2 (+14)
Technology 5 (+6)
Vehicles 1 (+7)

Advantages: 
All-Out Attack, Equipment 8 (Cowboy Gear), Evasion, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Guns) 4, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Ranged/Cover), Ranged Attack 6, Ultimate Aim

Equipment:
"Armor" Protection 2 (2)

"Peacekeeper"
"Single Shot" Blast 6 (12)
"Fan The Hammer" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18)
"Flashbang Grenade" Blast 5 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) Linked to Affliction 7 (Fort; Dazed & Vulnerable/Stunned & Defenseless) (Extras: Ranged, Extra Condition, Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (Diminished Range -1) (35)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Peacekeeper +14 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Flashbang +5-7 Area (+5 Ranged Damage & +7 Ranged Affliction, DC 20 & 17)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3 (+5 Armor), Fortitude +5, Will +8

Complications:
Power Loss (Ammo)- All ammunition has the potential to run out, and must be recharged.
Power Loss (Fan The Hammer)- Critical Hits are not possible with the Multiattack option. The ammo also runs out much more quickly.
Power Loss (Long Range)- McCree has issues doing damage at very long ranges- his bullets do less damage the further away the enemy is.
Weakness (Best Counters)- Widowmaker and Genji can shoot McCree from range, or deal with his attacks by preemptive shooting (Widowmaker) or deflections (Genji).
Motivation (Doing Good)- McCree was formerly a gun-running criminal, and now acts out good deeds in part to make up for his dark past.

Total: Abilities: 60 / Skills: 48--24 / Advantages: 26 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 17 (127)

-Looking equal parts dated to the 1890s and dated to the 1990s, we have McCree, who dresses like a Cybernetic Cowboy. He was formed as a StarCraft sketch, and was proposed after a Project Titan project was cancelled. Naturally, the entire thing is pretty much swiped from Doc Holliday from Tombstone and The Man With No Name, combined with things teenage boys like (would any mature adult male actually put "Bad Ass Mother Fucker" on his clothing?). His name actually comes from a Blizzard employee, when the creators couldn't find a better "Cowboy Name" for their guy :).

-McCree has the "Bad Boy" origin story of being a gun-runner, but was then recruited by "Blackwatch" into becoming one of their gunfighters- when given the choice by Gabriel Reyes (the head of Blackwatch- the covert wing of Overwatch) of joining them, or going to prison- McCree chose to sign up. Still a free spirit, appreciative of the lack of red tape, McCree nonetheless believed that being a hero could erase his past sins. He even went solo after too many people started manipulating Blackwatch to their own ends, now acting as a vigilante who fought for the downtrodden.

-McCree is a Cowboy-style "Gunfighter" archetype, and is thus a fair bit different from the other characters, statistically. For one thing, he's only using Equipment. Second, his "Ultimate", the Deadeye (which fires shots at everyone in range) is really something done through skill in M&M, rather than a Perception-Ranged Damage attack, like it is in the video game. He also has a "Combat Roll" move that's really just him quickly rolling out of the way- Evasion & Defenses, rather than a real power. Because of M&M's quirks, the "Flashbang" Grenade is by far his most expensive toy- ideally, you're supposed to Flashbang people, then run in and shoot them while they're stunned.

-To make up for his drawbacks (all his stuff is in his Equipment!), I made him relatively high in base PL- he's ALWAYS PL 10, not requiring a special ability to use it (apparently this is reflected in gameplay, where a "Good McCree" is lethal compared to a weak one, because his schtick is all in how you aim. Basically, he's a "Skill Player"). He's PL 8.5 to Dodge, but is tougher than most mobile Gunfighter-types. 

Comic Book-izing McCree: Probably unchanged. This is basically a higher-tech version of comics' thousands of cowboy heroes already.
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Tracer! Lucio! Symmetra! Winston! Zarya! McCree!)!!!!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

absolutely they planned it. and I'm glad they did.

You should see her break pumpkins......
Shock

Re: McCree

Post by Shock »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:39 pm (would any mature adult male actually put "Bad Ass Mother Fucker" on his clothing?).
You might find it (or BMF) on a wallet or lightsaber
Jabroniville

D.Va

Post by Jabroniville »

D.VA (Hana Song)
Role:
Jailbait, Mech Driver, Tank, Nerd With Power
Fetish Targets: Jailbait, Cute Young Girl, Nerd
Group Affiliations: The Vishkar Corporation
PL 10 (127)
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Athletics 7 (+7)
Expertise (Gamer) 10 (+12)
Perception 5 (+7)
Ranged Combat (Pistol) 2 (+10)
Technology 6 (+8)
Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages: 
Equipment 2 (Light Gun- Blast 5), Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"MEKA- Piloted Mech" (Feats: Restricted to Those Trained) (Extras: "Call Mech"- Recoverable With Time) (Flaws: Removable) [49]
Protection 8 (8)
"Micro Missiles" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18) -- (19)
  • AE: "Fusion Cannons" Blast 8 (16)
"Defense Matrix" Enhanced Dodge 4 (Extras: Affects Others, Area- 60ft. Shapeable +2, Selective) (Flaws: Limited to Every Other Round, Rank 4 Limited to Others) (15)
"Boosters" Leaping 5 (250 feet) (5)
"Self-Destruct" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Side-Effect -2- Destroys MEKA) (Quirk: Gives 1-Round "Countdown" as Warning) (9)
-- (48 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Micro Missiles +8 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Fusion Cannons +8 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Pistol +10 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +7

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (+11 Defense Matrix, DC 17-21), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +1 (+9 Meka), Fortitude +3, Will +6

Complications:
Power Loss (Ammo)- All ammunition has the potential to run out, and must be recharged.
Power Loss (Defense Matrix)- The Defense Matrix is powerless against "Beam" weapons (ie. Area Attacks).
Power Loss (MEKA)- D.Va can only get 5-6 MEKAs over the course of a day. I mean, there's got to be a limit.
Weakness (Best Counters)- Zarya is one of the top anti-D.Va fighters.
Vulnerable (Slow Movement)- MEKA moves at half-speed while firing its Fusion Cannons.
Responsibility (Korea)- D.Va defends her native country.
Responsibility (Competitive)- D.Va. is known for fighting without mercy, and giving no quarter.

Total: Abilities: 42 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 49 / Defenses: 12 (127)

-Part of the "Diversity" of Overwatch includes a character like D.Va- a Korean teenage girl piloting a friggin' MECH. She's basically a love letter to the Korean gaming community, which grew obsessed over things like competitive Starcraft play. The "Competitive Gamer Culture" that Korea is famous for is something that an acquaintance of mine (who's an Art Major- aka "teaches English in a foreign country so as to not starve to death") assures me is completely accurate. Korea is so big on competitive gaming that they're actually treated like ATHLETES, gaming competitions are televised, and people actually DIE from overdoing it on the games at times. Basically, they are very, very big on things that can provoke obsessive behavior- just a cultural thing, I guess (*continues compulsively building characters*).

-D.Va also amuses me because she looks SO young, yet of course she's mentioned to be nineteen, probably for the sole purpose of making it "okay" for guys in their 30s and 40s to lust over her, and make nudie art that's legal across most of the free world :).

-D.Va was a pro gamer who got recruited to pilot the state-of-the-art mechs that now defend her home country of Korea- it turns out that most regular people cannot pilot such complicated machines. That's some Last Starfighter shit right there, yo.

-D.Va is a highly-mobile "Tank", able to move much more quickly than most of that type of unit, allowing her to use "Harrassing" tactics and other things. Her "Defense Matrix" (essentially a laser that blasts down incoming fire) makes her protective in a different sort of way- preventing attacks from hitting the enemy at all instead of simply giving them Force Fields. The end result is largely the same, of course. This Matrix is very good for covering partners when they dive into combat. Despite that, however, it is not recommended to play her as the solo Tank, as she cannot provide extended cover, nor solo an entire enemy team.

-The most difficult aspect of D.Va to stat out is the crazy "Self-Destruct" power- it allows her to blow up the mech (forcing her to run around with her rather-powerful "Light Pistol"), then later call one down to replace it. Effectively being a Removable Device that... she can just replace at-will. Which negates the "Removable" thing by quite a ways. You either just hand-wave that away (and accept the large "Device Discount"), or you invent a new Extra for it, like I did. Though I think the new "Mecha Rules" allow for "Summonable" anyways. In any case, it actually removes the discount you get for losing a Device... but since she can get a new one for free, that's actually pretty fair.

-D.Va ends up only PL 8-ish at range, but her Defense Matrix pushes her to PL 10 defensively, and she can instill this +4 Dodge benefit to all of her teammates (I was gonna go Deflect, but its very own rules indicate that "things that let you passively deflect" are best handled with Enhanced Dodge/Area/Affects Others and the like). She has apparently been a nightmare in terms of game balance- being MUCH TOO WEAK at first (huge hitbox, slow speed, too squishy for a "Tank") to overwhelmingly strong (boosts to firepower & toughness), until they finally found a "happy medium".

Comic Book-izing D.Va: A similar concept, though her mech would probably have boobs and a skinny waist. No Self-Destruct, and almost certainly no "pop in a new armor whenever you need it" power. Probably more gear on her Mech, and the Defensive Matrix would be more "Deflect" and less "Automatic Defense Boost". MEKA would probably be much tougher, and could fly.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ken

Re: McCree

Post by Ken »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:39 pm (would any mature adult male actually put "Bad Ass Mother Fucker" on his clothing?)
Maybe if had an Oedipal Complex.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Tracer! Symmetra! Winston! Zarya! McCree! D.Va!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

or was Stone Cold Steve Austin

or Kurt Wagner, but I doubt he means it that way
Jabroniville

Torbjörn

Post by Jabroniville »

TORBJORN (Torbjörn Lindholm )
Role:
Dwarf Mechanic
Fetish Targets: Dwarf (you know there's someone)
Group Affiliations: The Vishkar Corporation
PL 9 (133)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 8 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 5 (+7)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 4 (+6)
Perception 5 (+7)
Technology 9 (+17)
Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Equipment 4 (Rivet Gun, Scrap Collector, Turrets, Assorted Gear, Sensory Equipment), Improved Critical 2 (Rivet Gun, Molten Scrap Shot), Inventor, Ranged Attack 5, Skill Mastery (Technology) Ultimate Technology Skill

Powers:
"Works Fast" Quickness 6 (Flaws: Limited to Fixing & Upgrading Technology) [3]

"Forge Hammer" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [11]
Healing 8 (Flaws: Affects Others Only +0, Affects Objects Only +0) (16) -- (17 points)
  • AE: Strength-Damage +4 (Feats: Reach) (5)
"Rivet Gun" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [14]
Blast 7 (Extras: Multiattack) (21) -- (22 points)
  • AE: "Scrap Collector- Molten Burst" Blast 9 (Flaws: Source- Collected Scrap) (Diminished Range -1) (8)
Equipment:
"Armor" Protection 3 (3)

Offense:
Forge Hammer +8 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Rivet Gun +9 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Scrap Collector +9 (+9 Ranged Damage, DC 24)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +4 (+7 Armor), Fortitude +6, Will +7

Complications:
Hatred (Omnics)- Torbjörn dislikes Omnics, believing them to be dull creatures too beholden to logic, and undeserving of the same rights given to humans.
Responsibility (Weaponsmith)- Torbjörn is a weapons engineer, and feels intense emotions when he sees his technology (such as the Titans) being used for evil deeds.

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 14 / Powers: 28 / Defenses: 14 (133)

TURRETS
Role:
Summoned 'Bots
PL 6-7 (2)
STRENGTH
-- STAMINA -- AGILITY -4
FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -- AWARENESS -2 PRESENCE --

Skills:
Perception 10 (+8)

Advantages:
Improved Initiative 2

Equipment:
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 4-8 [4]
"Automatic Firing" Blast 6-8 (Feats: Accurate 3) (Extras: Multiattack) (12-24) -- [13-25]
  • AE: "Rocket Launcher- Upgrade" Blast 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (24)
Offense:
Firing +6 (+6-8 Ranged Damage, DC 21-23)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge -4 (DC 11), Parry -- (DC 10), Toughness +4-8, Fortitude --, Will --

Total: Abilities: -52 / Skills: 10--5 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 47 / Defenses: 0 (2)

-Torbjörn is probably the most generic Overwatch design, next to Soldier: 76. Not that he's particularly BAD, it's just... you stick "short guy with beard" into Power Armor and call it a day, he's not gonna stand out amidst this band of Cowboys, Jailbait & Titans, ya know? Though he's a cheeky reference to Blizzard's own Warcraft universe, resembling their bearded dwarfs (themselves greatly resembling Warhammer's Dwarfs), and was the first character finalized in the game. Torbjörn is a muscular dwarf and weaponsmith- a brilliant engineer who defended Overwatch in the early days of the Omnic Crisis- his own distrust of Omnics being a preset prejudice; one he felt justified given the war later happened. Like many of the early characters, he was meant for Project Titan- an "Engineer" character in that cancelled game.

-Torbjörn's primary specialty is the creation of his Turrets- these little devices stick to things and will automatically fire at enemies, providing a huge nuisance to foes. I recall a lot of early complaints about how the character was "broken" because those damn Turrets could do UNREAL damage with little effort from him- a Torbjörn who knew the map well could be devastating. No character was better at defending objectives or choke points.

-Torbjörn's "Molten Core" Ultimate is more or less "attacks faster" and "builds faster", so I'ma call that "Extra Effort" and be done with it- I mean, that's almost literally what "Playing Hero Points" means with these "Ultimates". He can "Heal" his gear with his Hammer, and also temporarily upgrade the armor of other characters by touch- handy applicates of his Inventor Advantage and his natural Quickness at such tasks. This makes him one of the "simpler" characters.

Comic Book-izing Torbjörn: Torby would be quite a bit the same, but probably more of a Tech-Head with lots of Gadgets than someone focusing on impersonal "Turrets", which you never seen in comics. He's also unlikely to be able to improve things by... smacking them with a Hammer. It's a bit too "Video Game-y".
Davies

Re: Torbjörn

Post by Davies »

Jabroniville wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:42 am Comic Book-izing Torbjörn: Torby would be quite a bit the same, but probably more of a Tech-Head with lots of Gadgets than someone focusing on impersonal "Turrets", which you never seen in comics. He's also unlikely to be able to improve things by... smacking them with a Hammer. It's a bit too "Video Game-y".
Make the hammer something like the All-Purpose Power Tool employed by Steelgrip Starkey and we might be in business.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

So of course, I now ask the most important question: Who is YOUR "Overwaifu"- which character from the Overwatch universe do you find most delightful in attitude and/or physique? Who floats your boat? I'll not answer, because you all know I like to keep this kind of thing subtle and close to the chest.

And yes I only use the term "waifu" because Ares hates it. I once heard someone use the term in casual conversation... it really does sound idiotic.
statue345

Post by statue345 »

Despite the fact that I never have and never will pay Overwatch, I'm absolutely head over heels for Mercy.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

This girl... this girl can ALSO crush watermelons between her thighs. And her name is Olga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN59gYxa2to
Jabroniville

Mercy

Post by Jabroniville »

Seriously, THAT WITCH COSTUME JESUS CHRIST.

MERCY (Dr. Angela Ziegler)
Role:
The Hot One, The Healer
Fetish Targets: Aryan Beauty, Perfect 10, Pretty Blonde Girl, Angel, Older Woman (well, sorta)
Group Affiliations: Overwatch
PL 7 (132)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 5 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+4)
Insight 4 (+8)
Perception 5 (+9)
Persuasion 1 (+4)
Technology 5 (+10)
Treatment 10 (+15)
Vehicles 2 (+6)

Advantages:
Equipment 3 (Medical Gear, Caduceus Blaster- Blast 5), Ranged Attack 5, Skill Mastery (Treatment). Ultimate Treatment Skill

Powers:
Regeneration 4 [4]

"Valkyrie Bodysuit" (Flaws: Removable) [7]
Protection 2 (2)
"Guardian Angel" Leaping 5 (250 feet) (5) -- (6)
  • AE: Flight 5 (60 mph) (Flaws: Source- Nearby Allies) (5)
-- (8 points)

"Caduceus Staff" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [26]
"Healing Tether" Healing 10 (Extras: Ranged, Resurrection) (40) -- (42 points)
  • AE: "Damage-Boosting Tether #1" Enhanced Blast +4 (Feats: Variable Type) (Extras: Affects Others Only +0, Ranged) (Flaws: Source- Ranged Gear) (9)
  • AE: "Damage-Boosting Tether #2" Enhanced Area Damage +4 (Feats: Variable Type) (Extras: Affects Others Only +0, Area- Variable) (Flaws: Source- Area-Damage Gear) (5)
Offense:
Caduceus Blaster +9 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +2 (+4 Armor), Fortitude +4, Will +8

Complications:
Motivation (Healing)- Mercy is devoted to healing others.
Responsibility (Pacifist)- Mercy dislikes war and the act of fighting. She only engages in battle under duress.
Relationship (Pharah)- I've decided "PharMercy" is canon.

Total: Abilities: 56 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 37 / Defenses: 14 (132)

-Mercy is a pretty simple design- Pretty Blonde Angel- yet has become one of the most popular and memetastic Overwatch characters. Quickly outstripping Tracer as the game's most popular female in terms of fan pics, she EXPLODED in popularity once more when Blizzard released her Halloween-themed outfit- an ungodly sexy EVIL WITCH outfit. I mean, there's faptastic, and then there's THAT.

-I think a lot of the appeal is in Mercy's lack of real "fetish points"- most of the other girls appeal to specific "types" (Widowmaker is a blue Femme Fatale; Zarya is muscular; Pharah is toned and very ethnic; D.Va is jailbait; Mei is a BBW; Tracer is wide-eyed and very thin). Mercy? Mercy is basically the "Barbie Doll"- tall, slender, busty, blonde and "generically" pretty. She is beautiful in the way that ALL people associate with beauty- generally flawless (her official age, 37, is in no way reflected in her character model, which looks the same age as everybody else). Basically, if any Overwatch character could be seen as a "Perfect Ten", it'd be the classically-attractive Mercy over anyone else.
-But really, THAT WITCH OUTFIT HOLY SHIT.

-In any case, Mercy is a "peerless healer"- a greatly skilled physician and peace activist who joined Overwatch to oversee the care of the special agents, and save lives on a much greater scale. A pacifist, she worries about her "Biotic Healing" technology being used for weaponry, and became a healer after Overwatch disbanded. A pretty simple character, she has nonetheless been the target of Overwatch's biggest "ship" among the fandom- fans LOVE the idea of her with Pharah for some reason. I think it might just be the visuals (the lightest-skinned and darkest-skinned females; both beautiful; one very toned while the other is more graceful and soft- it's a tremendous contrast), plus some in-game chemistry between the two types- the "Guardian Angel" power lets Mercy leap towards an ally- since Pharah can FLY, this allows Mercy to fly continuously.

-Mercy is your classical "Healer", and fits that "type" more than any other character. She can even RESURRECT them- a truly rare power in this game! Unfortunately, she strongly lacks offensive or defensive power (she's a mere PL 7 to either!), and requires her allies for help. Her "Valkyrie" Ultimate is more or less just Extra Effort/HP stuff- a boost to all her abilities that happens only rarely (you could make her a "Holding Back" type with Limited Boosts... but half her stuff is Device-based). Another potent ability is her "Buff" to the damage of her allies- I made one for Blasters, and one for Area Attack guys, since both are possible in Overwatch, and she can boost either.

Comic Book-izing Mercy: As rare as Healers are in comics, that's Mercy's entire thing, so that would probably stick around. Her Damage Boosts are unlikely to stick around, as she'd probably just be a Ranged Healer. She would almost definitely be a true Flier, though- comics doesn't stick WINGS on armor and then make the character a "hopper". Game-breaking in an FPS game, but Flight is such a basic power in comics.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
scc

Re: Widowmaker

Post by scc »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:46 am Image

WIDOWMAKER (Amélie Lacroix (née Guillard)
Role:
Miss Fanservice, Sexy Assassin Girl, Glass Cannon
Fetish Targets: Skanky Dresser, Blue-Skinned, Emotionless Killer, Scrawny, Hyper-Sexualized
Group Affiliations: Talon
PL 10 (153)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 6
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 12 (+13)
Deception 6 (+6)
Expertise (Assassin) 11 (+13)
Expertise (Ballerina) 10 (+10)
Insight 4 (+7)
Investigation 4 (+7)
Perception 9 (+12)
Ranged Combat (Guns) 2 (+12)
Stealth 8 (+14)
Technology 6 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, First One to Suggest She Needs "Attractive" Dies, Chokehold, Equipment 1 (Goggles- Extended Sight & Infravision,
butt... butt.... butt.... butt.... butt

I think I made my point ;)
Spectrum

Re: Jab's Builds! (Symmetra! Winston! Zarya! McCree! D.Va! Mercy!)

Post by Spectrum »

For a very long time, there were rumors that Mercy was the source of all evil in the Overwatch universe. There are quotes suggesting that she is responsible for the changes to both Genji and Reaper.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.