Jab's Builds! (Pacific Overlords! INVINCIBLE! The Maulers! The Immortal!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
User avatar
Woodclaw
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm
Location: Como, Italy

Re: Jab's Builds! (Symmetra! Winston! Zarya! McCree! D.Va! Mercy!)

Post by Woodclaw » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:00 am

Spectrum wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:19 pm
For a very long time, there were rumors that Mercy was the source of all evil in the Overwatch universe. There are quotes suggesting that she is responsible for the changes to both Genji and Reaper.
Genji sure, it's canon that she rebuilt him into a cyborg.

Reaper ... it's a bit more finnicky. According to the current lore most of the alterations were performed by Moira using Mercy's tech, but some people speculate that the final nail in Reyes coffin was Mercy trying to heal him after Zurich, causing his cells to go crazy.
Jabroniville wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:42 pm
MERCY (Dr. Angela Ziegler)
Role:
The Hot One, The Healer
Fetish Targets: Aryan Beauty, Perfect 10, Pretty Blonde Girl, Older Woman (well, sorta)

-Mercy is a pretty simple design- Pretty Blonde Angel- yet has become one of the most popular and memetastic Overwatch characters. Quickly outstripping Tracer as the game's most popular female in terms of fan pics, she EXPLODED in popularity once more when Blizzard released her Halloween-themed outfit- an ungodly sexy EVIL WITCH outfit. I mean, there's faptastic, and then there's THAT.
Based on some conversation I had, you can add "angel" to the list of fetish targets.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

Jabroniville
Posts: 5833
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Junkrat

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:27 am

Image
Image

JUNKRAT (Jamison Fawkes)
Role:
Crazy Joker Archetype, Scavenger
Fetish Targets: Filthy Weirdo
Group Affiliations: The Vishkar Corporation
PL 10 (104)
STRENGTH
2 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS -1 PRESENCE -1

Skills:
Athletics 9 (+11)
Intimidation 6 (+5)
Perception 8 (+7)
Stealth 4 (+8)
Technology 5 (+6)
Vehicles 2 (+6)

Advantages: 
Equipment 7 (Frag Launcher, Steel Trap, Concussion Mine), Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 3, Startle

Powers:
"Total Mayhem"
Features 1: Entitled to One Standard Action After Suffering a Fatal Wound [1]
Immunity 2 (Own Explosions) [2]

"RIP-Tire" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [14]
Damage 10 (Feats: Homing 8, Ricochet 5) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Distracting, Unreliable- 5/day) (23 points)

Equipment:
"Frag Launcher" Blast 9 (Feats: Ricochet 2) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst 7) (27)
"Steel Trap" Damage 5 (Feats: Triggered- Proximity) Linked to Snare 6 (Feats: Triggered- Proximity) (Flaws: Touch Range) (19)
"Concussion Mine" Damage 10 (Feats: Extra Knockback +2) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (32) -- (30)
  • AE: "Thrown By Own Mine" Leaping 3 (60 feet) (3)
Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Frag Launcher +9 (+9 Ranged Damage w/ +7 Burst, DC 24/22)
Concussion Mine +10 Area (+10 Damage, DC 25)
RIP-Tire +10 Area (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Power Loss (Ammo)- All ammunition has the potential to run out, and must be recharged.
Motivation (Greed)
Hatred (Omnics & Businesspeople)
Disabled (One Leg)- Junkrat walks with a pegleg.
Reputation (Untrustworthy)- After a series of thefts and explosions, Junkrat & Roadhog are no longer welcome in Junkertown.
Reputation (Criminals)- A $25 million bounty is on the heads of Junkrat & Roadhog.

Total: Abilities: 42 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 12 / Powers: 17 / Defenses: 16 (104)

-Every game needs a comedic character or two, and Blizzard fills that role with Junkrat and Roadhog- the Bebop and Rocksteady of the Overwatch universe! Junkrat is one of the "Junkers"- those who survived in the irradiated wasteland in central Australia, following the destruction of an "omnium" (an Omnic-producing factory). The proximity to such a place has left Junkrat QUITE insane, and the explosion-obsessed madman soon hired on Roadhog as a bodyguard, and the two engaged in a worldwide crime spree.

-Junkrat is a Grenade-Tosser with a mine, a steel trap, and a "RIP-Tire" that he can aim anywhere, then explode. He also drops live grenades when he dies- pretty much a character thing. His big deal is essentially Area Control, defending via the threat of Area Attacks from all sides.

Comic Book-izing Junkrat: He'd probably be very much the same, but more of a Gadgeteer, and not immune to his own blasts. Expect a lot of Snares, Traps and maybe even a Jetpack. Actually, comic book Junkrat would probably be way more fun than "Grenade Guy" here.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yojimbo
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Re: Torbjörn

Post by Yojimbo » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:51 am

Davies wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:45 am
Make the hammer something like the All-Purpose Power Tool employed by Steelgrip Starkey and we might be in business.
I didn't think anyone but me read Steelgrip Starkey, and even I quit after the third issue.

User avatar
Davies
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:37 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB

Re: Torbjörn

Post by Davies » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:55 am

Yojimbo wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:51 am
Davies wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:45 am
Make the hammer something like the All-Purpose Power Tool employed by Steelgrip Starkey and we might be in business.
I didn't think anyone but me read Steelgrip Starkey, and even I quit after the third issue.
Never read it -- no comic stores in my neck of the woods when it came out -- but was aware of it via the Bullpen Bulletins.

User avatar
Arkrite
Posts: 777
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:16 pm
Location: Canada

Re: D.Va

Post by Arkrite » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:20 am

Jabroniville wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:49 am
-D.Va also amuses me because she looks SO young, yet of course she's mentioned to be nineteen, probably for the sole purpose of making it "okay" for guys in their 30s and 40s to lust over her, and make nudie art that's legal across most of the free world :).
Hey, you know they're going to do it anyways.
Jabroniville wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:42 pm
-But really, THAT WITCH OUTFIT HOLY SHIT.
Oh my!
Jabroniville wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 am
So of course, I now ask the most important question: Who is YOUR "Overwaifu"- which character from the Overwatch universe do you find most delightful in attitude and/or physique? Who floats your boat? I'll not answer, because you all know I like to keep this kind of thing subtle and close to the chest.
Hrmm...
Widomaker - Seems attractive (So blue) but the personality is a nope.
Tracer - Perky cheerful athletic girl with an amazing set of legs and a behind that doesn't stop? Jeeze all you'd have to do is make her utterly unattainable and she'd be pretty much every girl I lusted after in highschool.
*pause*
What's that?
*pause*
Lesbian?
*pause*
But wasn't everybody pushing Mercy and... *sigh*
Okay, just a little too unobtainable.

D.Va - Like the outfit, but nothing about her stands out.
Sombra - Too punk for me.
Zarya - Jabroniville would end me. And not really my type. And Jabroniville would end me. With a dull grater.

Huh... Guess I'm defaulting to Mercy.
Honestly nothing sticks out about her beyond being pretty.
Also it might just be some bias involved as I married a leggy blond haired blue eyed woman.

And has nothing to do with a grater wielding man.

Now, on a completely unrelated topic, where does one find this witch outfit... :D

User avatar
Davies
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:37 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB

Re: Jab's Builds! (Symmetra! Winston! Zarya! McCree! D.Va! Mercy!)

Post by Davies » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:20 am

I don't do waifu, but I have to admit that I find D-Va the most interesting of the female characters introduced thus far, to the point where my thread will be heading to Korea once it gets done with Claremont Academy.

Jabroniville
Posts: 5833
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: D.Va

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:36 am

Arkrite wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:20 am
Hrmm...
Widomaker - Seems attractive (So blue) but the personality is a nope.
Tracer - Perky cheerful athletic girl with an amazing set of legs and a behind that doesn't stop? Jeeze all you'd have to do is make her utterly unattainable and she'd be pretty much every girl I lusted after in highschool.
*pause*
What's that?
*pause*
Lesbian?
*pause*
But wasn't everybody pushing Mercy and... *sigh*
Okay, just a little too unobtainable.

D.Va - Like the outfit, but nothing about her stands out.
Sombra - Too punk for me.
Zarya - Jabroniville would end me. And not really my type. And Jabroniville would end me. With a dull grater.

Huh... Guess I'm defaulting to Mercy.
Honestly nothing sticks out about her beyond being pretty.
Also it might just be some bias involved as I married a leggy blond haired blue eyed woman.

And has nothing to do with a grater wielding man.

Now, on a completely unrelated topic, where does one find this witch outfit... :D
I'd try to end you, but... but Zarya is the boss. What she says, goes.

Jabroniville
Posts: 5833
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Roadhog

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:36 am

Image

ROADHOG (Mako)
Role:
Silent Powerhouse, Murderous Criminal
Fetish Targets: Chubster, Biker
Group Affiliations: The Vishkar Corporation
PL 10 (125)
STRENGTH
4 STAMINA 6 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+8)
Deception 4 (+4)
Intimidation 8 (+8)
Perception 7 (+8)
Stealth 2 (+3)
Technology 5 (+6)
Vehicles 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Defensive Roll 2, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Startle

Powers:
"Roadhog's Gear" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [25]
"Chain Hook" Damage 4 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Line +2) Linked to Snare 7 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Line +2) (Flaws: Touch Range, Limited to One Target -2) Linked to Move Object 6 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Line +2) (Flaws: Touch Range, Limited to Towards Roadhog) (38) -- (41 points)
  • AE: "Scrap Gun" Damage 9 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cone +1/2) (14)
  • AE: "Secondary Scrap Fire" Blast 6 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cone +1/2) (15)
  • AE: "Whole Hog" Damage 10 (Feats: Knockback +2) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (Flaws: Unreliable- 5/day, Distracting) (5)
"Hogdrogen Breathers" (Flaws: Removable) [8]
Immunity 1 (Radiation) (1)
"Take a Breather" Healing 8 (Flaws: Limited to Self) (8)
-- (9 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Chain Hook +4-7 Area (+4 Damage, +7 Affliction & +6 Move Object, DC 19, 17 & 16)
Scrap Gun +9 Area (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Secondary Fire +6 Area (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Whole Hog +10 Area (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +6 (+8 D.Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +6

Complications:
Power Loss (Ammo)- All ammunition has the potential to run out, and must be recharged.
Motivation (Wrecking the World)- Roadhog watched his home burn during the Omnic Crisis, and has now become a violent nihilist, wanting to make sure the world "never forgets" about monsters like him.
Reputation (Untrustworthy)- After a series of thefts and explosions, Junkrat & Roadhog are no longer welcome in Junkertown.
Reputation (Criminals)- A $25 million bounty is on the heads of Junkrat & Roadhog.
Relationship ("Idiot.")- Roadhog has little patience for his insane colleague's bizarre schemes.

Total: Abilities: 50 / Skills: 34--17 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 33 / Defenses: 16 (125)

-A seven-foot-tall monster of a man (who is possibly of Kiwi or Maori descent), Roadhog is a remorseless killer with a love for wanton destruction- his savagery knows no bounds, ever since he watched his home burn during the Omnic Crisis. He pairs up with the similarly-insane Junkrat, hired on as a bodyguard, though he can barely stand his "idiot" of a colleague. Roadhog was originally going to be part of a "Juggernaut" class, alongside Reinhardt, and part of a "Junkers" faction in the cancelled Project Titan, thus going through a few iterations until we got the current version.

-Roadhog is a pretty dangerous character, specializing in using his Chain Hook to drag enemies close, then using his shotgun-like Scrap Gun to finish them off. Since it operates with a "spray", I made it a PL 9 Area Effect, but with a lower Cone range (it's about 30 feet in-game). The Chain Hook is a combination Snare/Stab/Move Object weapon, hitting at different rates for each thing along the sixty-foot line (around 20 meters- the game uses the metric system, unlike M&M). "Whole Hog" is his Ultimate, and does a ton of Area Damage, but is both Unreliable and leaves him really vulnerable.

-Roadhog is a different kind of "Tank"- one specializing in singling out foes and knocking the crap out of them in close range (he can kill almost any foe by using a combo Hook/Scrap/Melee attack), while absorbing some damage (especially thanks to a Healing power). Of note is his inability to protect the rest of his team from damage, like Reinhardt or D.Va can. The Area Effects and especially the "Whole Hog" Ultimate are great Crowd Control, and easily disrupt enemy formations. He's sort of a combination "Tank/Assassin", able to single out enemies while remaining harm-free himself. Early Roadhog was so overwhelmingly powerful and hard to kill that he was an "Auto-Take" for a long time, becoming rather infamous until they nerfed him HARD, at which point nobody took him. They finally may have sorted everything out with a more variable, vulnerable character.

-Oddly, Roadhog has the most durability of anyone in the game- 600 Health. Three times what characters like Pharah have. I mean, this guy wears no armor. So he's the only "human" guy to have +8 Toughness naturally.

Comic Book-izing Roadhog: Roadhog would probably be wearing Power Armor to justify being a "Tank", with his gear being more Gadget/Weapon-focused. "Hogdrogen" would probably not having Healing properties.

Jabroniville
Posts: 5833
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Re: Jab's Builds! (Symmetra! Winston! Zarya! McCree! D.Va! Mercy!)

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:40 am

Davies wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:20 am
I don't do waifu, but I have to admit that I find D-Va the most interesting of the female characters introduced thus far, to the point where my thread will be heading to Korea once it gets done with Claremont Academy.
Cool! Looking forward to it!

greycrusader
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Re: Jab's Builds! (Tracer! Symmetra! Winston! Zarya! McCree! D.Va!)

Post by greycrusader » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:43 am
So of course, I now ask the most important question: Who is YOUR "Overwaifu"- which character from the Overwatch universe do you find most delightful in attitude and/or physique? Who floats your boat? I'll not answer, because you all know I like to keep this kind of thing subtle and close to the chest.


And yes I only use the term "waifu" because Ares hates it. I once heard someone use the term in casual conversation... it really does sound idiotic.
Well, Jab could already guess mine, but 1. Mei, followed by 2. Zarya (though she's a bit too tall-giantesses are Jab's thing), followed by 3. Tracer.

So my utterly unconventional beauty standards are now known forum wide.

Jabroniville
Posts: 5833
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Mei

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

THICKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

MEI (Mei-Ling Zhou)
Role:
THICC WOMAN, Giggly Girl, The Cute One, Dork, Ice Girl
Fetish Targets: THE THICKNESS, Big Boobs, Wide Hips, Dorky, Cute, Nice Girl
Group Affiliations: The Vishkar Corporation
PL 9 (141)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 7 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 7 (+8)
Expertise (Survival) 5 (+8)
Expertise (Science) 7 (+14)
Perception 4 (+7)
Ranged Combat (Icicle) 1 (+9)
Stealth 2 (+3)
Technology 7 (+14)
Vehicles 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Inventor, Ranged Attack 5, Sidekick 20 (Snowball)

Powers:
"THICC" Enhanced Advantages 2: Attractive 2 (Flaws: Limited to Those Who Appreciate THE THICCNESS) [1]
"Cuddly Chub" Protection 2 [2]

"Endothermic Blaster" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [24]
"Continuous Beam" Damage 6 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) Linked to Snare 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (Flaws: Touch Range) (36) -- (39 points)
  • AE: "Icicle Shot" Blast 8 (Feats: Improved Critical (17)
  • AE: "Ice Wall" Create 8 (Feats: Reversible) (17)
  • AE: "Cryo-Freeze" Healing 5 (Flaws: Limited to Self) (5)
Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Icicle Blast +9 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Continuous Beam +6-7 Area (+6 Damage & +7 Affliction, DC 21 & 17)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +5, Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Power Loss (Ammo)- All ammunition has the potential to run out, and must be recharged.
Motivation (Preserving The World)- Mei is an environmentalist.
Power Loss (Beam)- Mei's Beam attack will only slow natural movements (such as running or walking)- targets who can Fly or Leap are unaffected.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 24 / Powers: 27 / Defenses: 18 (141)

SNOWBALL
Role:
Cute Little Robot Helper
PL 6 (99)
STRENGTH
-3 STAMINA -- AGILITY -4
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS -2 PRESENCE --

Skills:
Perception 10 (+8)

Advantages:
Improved Initiative 2

Equipment:
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 5 [5]
Communication 2 (Technology) [8]
Flight 2 (8 mph) [4]

"Blizzard"
Damage 6 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2, Selective) Linked to Affliction 9 (Strength/Athletics; Hindered & Vulnerable/Immobile & Stunned/Paralyzed) (Extras: Area- 30ft Burst, Selective, Extra Condition) (Flaws: Unreliable- 5/day) [51]

"Tiny Size" Shrinking 8 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) -- (1 foot) [17]
(-2 Strength, +4 Defenses, +8 Stealth, -4 Intimidation, -1 Speed)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Blizzard +6-8 Area (+6 Damage & +9 Affliction, DC 21 & 19)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +5, Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Vulnerable (Defections)- Snowball qualifies as a projectile or ranged attack for the purposes of certain defensive powers (such as D.Va's "Deflection Field").

Total: Abilities: -30 / Skills: 10--5 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 115 / Defenses: 7 (99)


-Among the most hated characters in-game, and most beloved characters out-of-game, Mei was meant to look more "normal"- like an everyday person with some gear, to reflect the idea that "anyone can be a hero". And of course what they did was make her look super-dorky, give her really wide hips and a chubby waist, and REALLY BIG BOOBS, thus hitting like six or seven major fetishes in one person. Like seriously, they went for "dorky-cute" and ended up with "Goddess"- she's like at that PERFECT level of curviness that stops right before one becomes full-on fat, and for some reason (and I know I'm not alone on this) that is like a MAGICAL LEVEL OF UNBELIEVABLE HOTNESS on girls.

-In the CUTEST VIDEO EVER, Mei is seen studying the climate in Antarctica, along with her beloved teammates at an Overwatch Eco-Watch Station. When a dangerous cold front comes, they go into cryogenic suspension, planning to awaken later. Tragically, the Omnic Crisis shuts down most of their life support systems, leaving adorable, cuddly Mei as the sole survivor (she gasps in horror when she looks into her teammates' life pods). Using her technological know-how, she constructs a rig of "Iceman Lite" powers and moves out to meet the rest of Overwatch.

-Mei's specialty is in Freezing people, then headshotting them with her "Icicle" Secondary Fire. The main "Beam" weapon is a combination Line Area Snare/Blast effect, though the damage is fairly low. Her "Ice Wall" power is of solid tactical use, but makes the character VERY hated in competitive play- it has a tendency to block enemy and ally alike, screwing up all manner of strategies. This has led to dozens of "Mei is Pure Evil" memes.

Comic Book-izing Mei: Comics has dozens of Ice-Powered people, so she'd be nothing new. I imagine she'd look curvy and cuddly in her first appearance, but the next artist would immediately sinch in her waist, and within a few years, she'd be "Amanda Waller'd" into a Standard Hot Chick, and probably get a snankier costume (well, not in THIS era, but usually). Comics Mei would have WAY more Power Feats and Alternate Effects, probably drop Snowball as anything other than a minor ally (like Mr. Terrific's T-Spheres), and lack Self-Healing.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

MacynSnow
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Tracer

Post by MacynSnow » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:16 pm
Image
Image
Image

"Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!"

TRACER (Lena Oxton)
Role:
Game Mascot, The Cute Girl, Fragile Speedster
Fetish Targets: Wide-Eyed Idealist, Leggy Dame, Lesbian, Basically Naked Below the Waist
Group Affiliations: Overwatch
PL 9 (144)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 7
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Athletics 11 (+12)
Expertise (Overwatch Agent) 4 (+6)
Insight 3 (+6)
Investigation 3 (+6)
Perception 5 (+8)
Persuasion 4 (+8)
Ranged Combat (Guns) 2 (+11)
Stealth 1 (+8)
Technology 3 (+5)
Vehicles 10 (+13)

Advantages:
Benefit (Ambidexterity), Equipment 4 (Pulse Pistols, Pulse Bomb), Improved Initiative, Luck, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 5, Teamwork

Powers:
"Blink"
Teleport 3 (Feats: Change Direction) [7]
Enhanced Advantages 7: Defensive Attack, Evasion 2, Improved Initiative 2, Move-By Action, Uncanny Dodge [7]
Enhanced Defenses 2 [4]

"Recall" Healing 10 (Extras: Restorative) (Flaws: Limited to Self, Limited to Health She Had Last Round) & Teleport 1 (Flaws: Limited to Position From Last Round) [11]

Equipment:
"Pulse Pistols" Blast 5 (Extras: Multiattack) (Diminished Range -1) (14)
"Pulse Bomb" Blast 9 (Feats: Triggered- Time) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Unreliable- 5/day) (Diminished Range -1) (18)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Pulse Pistols +11 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Pulse Bomb +9 Area (+9 Ranged Damage, DC 24)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +14 (+16 Blink, DC 24-26), Parry +10 (+12 Blink, DC 20-22), Toughness +2, Fortitude +4, Will +8

Complications:
Power Loss (Ammo)- Tracer will eventually run out of ammunition, and need to reload. Her Blink cannot be used continuously, either.
Disabled (Time-Tossed)- Without her "Chronal Accelerator", Tracer is prone to disappearing into the timestream, becoming insubstantial as well.
Responsibility (Overwatch)- Tracer is one of Overwatch's most ardent defenders- she is an idealist who wants to help save the world.
Enemy (Widowmaker)- Widowmaker assassinated Tekhartha Mondatta, an Omnic philosopher that Lena greatly admired, while Lena was helpless to stop it.
Relationship (Emily)- They are the world's most adorable lesbian couple.
Relationship (Winston)- Winston is close to both Lena & Emily, having saved Lena's life years ago.

Total: Abilities: 62 / Skills: 46--23 / Advantages: 14 / Powers: 29 / Defenses: 16 (144)

-Tracer was clearly meant to be the "Mascot" and most popular character of Overwatch- she was heavily featured in the first video releases, she's on the cover of the game's box, and she was one of the first characters created (based off of the "Jumper" class from unreleased game Project Titan). Given a very cute, anime-style design (VERY huge eyes, spiky hair, bomber-jacket), she was meant to be fun and spunky, but was also given the most ludicrously tight pants in the history of humanity- basically an exceptionally-tight, pert buttocks spraypainted yellow/orange. Her early "Victory Pose", consisting of "Hey, look at my ass!" with her butt jutting out, drew some negative reactions, and Blizzard changed it to DIFFERENT negative reactions, ending up with "Hey, look at my ass, in this slightly different, goofy-girl pose!" with one knee in the air.

-Tracer's Origin Story is that she was meant to be an Overwatch pilot, but her teleportation matrix malfunctioned, trapping her in the timestream- she kept "blinking" in and out of time, rescued only when the ape inventor Winston intervened, giving her a chest-thingie to maintain a presence in the current time. Thankfully, she doesn't need to wear it 24/7, which means that all of that nude fanart is canon.

-Tracer was letter announced as a lesbian, shocking fans who were desperate for the "PharMercy" relationship to become canon- she has a cute redheaded girlfriend named Emily. As she's arguably the "Main Character" of Overwatch, this makes her probably the biggest name LGBT-something character in gaming. Her "London Cockney" accent is considered pretty unconvincing by actual Brits, who find her "professional-quality" elocution (voiced by Ivy from Downton Abbey!) at odds with the casual, "working class" nature of Cockney- it comes off like an upper-class woman affecting the accent.

-Tracer specializes in speed & "single-target" damage, shooting about the map with Teleportation capabilities and blasting foes at close range with twin pistols, or unloading her "Ultimate" Pulse Bomb, then using the "Recall" to teleport back to her prior position. Her twin powers are "Blink" and "Recall"- Blink allows her to Teleport short distances, thus making her one of the game's fastest characters; Recall will establish her at a prior position- both her placement on the map, and her prior health and status- this allows for short-term Healing & Debuff-clearing.

-Tracer is thus very mobile, and one of the hardest characters to hit, but she is considered the most fragile character in the game- anyone who can deal out good damage can eliminate her in moments. The trick with her is to constantly use her Movement-Based Powers to get her out of harm's way, dealing specific close damage to the right targets- her Pulse Bomb is quite powerful, and can wipe out entire groups.

Comic Book-izing Tracer: She'd be a weird one, because she'd probably be way more of a "Comic Book Speedster" than a Teleporter, but if they went the 'porting way, she'd be more of a martial artist anyways. She'd probably fight a lot like Nightcrawler or somebody. The "Time Travel" thing might be a unique wrinkle, though I've not seen that in comics before.
If i have to choose an overwatch girl,it's tracer here,just 'cause she's so perky despite all the crap she's gone through (i know i'll never get her romantically,but at least i won't ever get friend-zoned.... :lol:)....

User avatar
Ken
Posts: 1171
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 pm
Location: DeKamore, IL, Earth-Two
Contact:

Re: Mei

Post by Ken » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:45 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 pm
-Among the most hated characters in-game, and most beloved characters out-of-game, Mei was meant to look more "normal"- like an everyday person with some gear, to reflect the idea that "anyone can be a hero". And of course what they did was make her look super-dorky, give her really wide hips and a chubby waist, and REALLY BIG BOOBS, thus hitting like six or seven major fetishes in one person. Like seriously, they went for "dorky-cute" and ended up with "Goddess"- she's like at that PERFECT level of curviness that stops right before one becomes full-on fat, and for some reason (and I know I'm not alone on this) that is like a MAGICAL LEVEL OF UNBELIEVABLE HOTNESS on girls.
So, why is she hated in-game?

She'd probably be my overwaifu.
I've learned to live every day like I was dying; every night I stick a catheter in me and scream for morphine.

MacynSnow
Posts: 639
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Re: Mei

Post by MacynSnow » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:49 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:24 pm
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

THICKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

MEI (Mei-Ling Zhou)
Role:
THICC WOMAN, Giggly Girl, The Cute One, Dork, Ice Girl
Fetish Targets: THE THICKNESS, Big Boobs, Wide Hips, Dorky, Cute, Nice Girl
Group Affiliations: The Vishkar Corporation
PL 9 (141)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 7 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 7 (+8)
Expertise (Survival) 5 (+8)
Expertise (Science) 7 (+14)
Perception 4 (+7)
Ranged Combat (Icicle) 1 (+9)
Stealth 2 (+3)
Technology 7 (+14)
Vehicles 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Inventor, Ranged Attack 5, Sidekick 20 (Snowball)

Powers:
"THICC" Enhanced Advantages 2: Attractive 2 (Flaws: Limited to Those Who Appreciate THE THICCNESS) [1]
"Cuddly Chub" Protection 2 [2]

"Endothermic Blaster" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [24]
"Continuous Beam" Damage 6 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) Linked to Snare 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (Flaws: Touch Range) (36) -- (39 points)
  • AE: "Icicle Shot" Blast 8 (Feats: Improved Critical (17)
  • AE: "Ice Wall" Create 8 (Feats: Reversible) (17)
  • AE: "Cryo-Freeze" Healing 5 (Flaws: Limited to Self) (5)
Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Icicle Blast +9 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Continuous Beam +6-7 Area (+6 Damage & +7 Affliction, DC 21 & 17)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +5, Fortitude +5, Will +7

Complications:
Power Loss (Ammo)- All ammunition has the potential to run out, and must be recharged.
Motivation (Preserving The World)- Mei is an environmentalist.
Power Loss (Beam)- Mei's Beam attack will only slow natural movements (such as running or walking)- targets who can Fly or Leap are unaffected.

Total: Abilities: 52 / Skills: 36--18 / Advantages: 24 / Powers: 27 / Defenses: 18 (141)

SNOWBALL
Role:
Cute Little Robot Helper
PL 6 (99)
STRENGTH
-3 STAMINA -- AGILITY -4
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS -2 PRESENCE --

Skills:
Perception 10 (+8)

Advantages:
Improved Initiative 2

Equipment:
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 5 [5]
Communication 2 (Technology) [8]
Flight 2 (8 mph) [4]

"Blizzard"
Damage 6 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2, Selective) Linked to Affliction 9 (Strength/Athletics; Hindered & Vulnerable/Immobile & Stunned/Paralyzed) (Extras: Area- 30ft Burst, Selective, Extra Condition) (Flaws: Unreliable- 5/day) [51]

"Tiny Size" Shrinking 8 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) -- (1 foot) [17]
(-2 Strength, +4 Defenses, +8 Stealth, -4 Intimidation, -1 Speed)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Blizzard +6-8 Area (+6 Damage & +9 Affliction, DC 21 & 19)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +5, Fortitude --, Will --

Complications:
Vulnerable (Defections)- Snowball qualifies as a projectile or ranged attack for the purposes of certain defensive powers (such as D.Va's "Deflection Field").

Total: Abilities: -30 / Skills: 10--5 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 115 / Defenses: 7 (99)


-Among the most hated characters in-game, and most beloved characters out-of-game, Mei was meant to look more "normal"- like an everyday person with some gear, to reflect the idea that "anyone can be a hero". And of course what they did was make her look super-dorky, give her really wide hips and a chubby waist, and REALLY BIG BOOBS, thus hitting like six or seven major fetishes in one person. Like seriously, they went for "dorky-cute" and ended up with "Goddess"- she's like at that PERFECT level of curviness that stops right before one becomes full-on fat, and for some reason (and I know I'm not alone on this) that is like a MAGICAL LEVEL OF UNBELIEVABLE HOTNESS on girls.

-In the CUTEST VIDEO EVER, Mei is seen studying the climate in Antarctica, along with her beloved teammates at an Overwatch Eco-Watch Station. When a dangerous cold front comes, they go into cryogenic suspension, planning to awaken later. Tragically, the Omnic Crisis shuts down most of their life support systems, leaving adorable, cuddly Mei as the sole survivor (she gasps in horror when she looks into her teammates' life pods). Using her technological know-how, she constructs a rig of "Iceman Lite" powers and moves out to meet the rest of Overwatch.

-Mei's specialty is in Freezing people, then headshotting them with her "Icicle" Secondary Fire. The main "Beam" weapon is a combination Line Area Snare/Blast effect, though the damage is fairly low. Her "Ice Wall" power is of solid tactical use, but makes the character VERY hated in competitive play- it has a tendency to block enemy and ally alike, screwing up all manner of strategies. This has led to dozens of "Mei is Pure Evil" memes.

Comic Book-izing Mei: Comics has dozens of Ice-Powered people, so she'd be nothing new. I imagine she'd look curvy and cuddly in her first appearance, but the next artist would immediately sinch in her waist, and within a few years, she'd be "Amanda Waller'd" into a Standard Hot Chick, and probably get a snankier costume (well, not in THIS era, but usually). Comics Mei would have WAY more Power Feats and Alternate Effects, probably drop Snowball as anything other than a minor ally (like Mr. Terrific's T-Spheres), and lack Self-Healing.
Never mind,i think i found my future Mrs. MacynSnow.Now i just gotta drag along with a gun.....Er,i mean invite along jab&Zanya and it'll be great! :)

User avatar
Davies
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:37 pm
Location: Edmonton, AB

Re: Jab's Builds! (Zarya! D.Va! Mercy! Junkrat! Roadhog! THE THICCNESS!)

Post by Davies » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 pm

Didya really have to quote the whole post, just to make a short comment, twice on the same page?

Post Reply