Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
DominusExMachina

Re: Mr. Hankey (among other things...)

Post by DominusExMachina »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:37 pmImageImageImage

"We're gonna hear some Christmas Carols! And if ya don't like it?... Well, I guess you can suck my tiny little balls."

MISTER HANKEY, THE CHRISTMAS POO
Role:
Recurring Character, Holiday Symbol
PL 8 (82)
STRENGTH
-3 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 1 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Expertise (Holidays) 10 (+12)
Insight 3 (+6)
Perception 2 (+5)
Persuasion 3 (+7)
Stealth 0 (+10 Size)

Advantages:
Equipment 10 (Poo-Choo Express- Small Vehicle with Wall-Crawling, Helicrapter, Seven-Turdy-Seven)

Powers:
"Tiny Size" Shrinking 8 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) -- (1 foot) [17]
(-2 Strength, +4 Defenses, +8 Stealth, -4 Intimidation, -1 Speed)

"Literal, Actual Shitstorm"
"Drown in Feces" Affliction 8 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Ranged, Area- 30ft. Shapeable, Cumulative) (Flaws: Distracting, Source- Feces) (16) -- [20]
  • AE: "Fecal Blast" Blast 8 (Feats: Accurate 4) (Flaws: Source- Feces) (12)
  • AE: "Tidal Wave" Blast 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable) (Flaws: Source- Feces) (16)
  • AE: "Poo Control" Move Object 10 (Extras: Perception-Ranged) (Flaws: Limited to Feces) (20)
  • AE: "Aerial Whirlpool" Blast 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cylinder) (Flaws: Source- Feces) (16)
Offense:
Unarmed +1 (-3 Damage, DC 11)
Fecal Blast +8 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Drowning in Feces +8 Area (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Tidal Wave +8 Area (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +0, Fortitude +1, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Sharing Christmas With Everyone) - Even if you're a Jew.
Relationship (Autumn-Wife) - Mr. Hankey is frequently seen with his wife Autumn, though she frequently humiliates him by appearing in public while inebriated, or making reference to his erectile disfunction. Their violent screaming matches are a source of discomfort to the boys.
Relationship (Children) - Mr. Hankey takes a teacher's role with his children, particularly Cornwalis.
Disabled (Feces) - Feces, like children, are very short, have tiny arms, and aren't as fast as adults. They can never Intimidate an adult without a weapon, no matter their Presence, and are very lightweight, making them easy to pick up.

Total: Abilities: 22 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 10 / Powers: 37 / Defenses: 4 (82)

-An early recurring character, Mr. Hankey is thought to be a creation of Kyle's overactive imagination - the idea of talking feces being a little too outlandish to accept. As should be obvious by now, this is a very strange world, and of course the Christmas Poo is in fact a living, sentient being. With a cheery "HOWWWWWWWDY HO!", Mr. Hankey comes to represent the holidays for even a "lonely Jew on Christmas" like Kyle. He soon becomes a Christmas icon to all people, and is seen in a few later episodes. In one, he dies after being poisoned by all the health food eaten by the Hollywood celebrities who've turned South Park into the next Cannes, and is revived with one of Chef's "Salty Chocolate Balls" - he awakens with a fury, dressed up like Sorcerer Mickey, and casts a magic spell that buries all of the Hollywood agents in a torrent of fecal matter.

-His appearances after this are typically short. He narrates a Christmas Carol-themed episode, and helps the boys escape a few predicaments, but as the gag has worn off, they rarely use him. Which is too bad, because they've only gotten better and better at animation huge rushes of solid waste. A friend of mine is REALLY grossed out by poo, so is completely disgusted every time Mr. Hankey shows up, to the point of nearly getting sick. Particularly in the scene where he "writes" smiles on sleeping children with his ass.

-Mr. Hankey has a great origin- Trey Parker, as a child, had a tendency not to flush the toilet. Due to this, Trey's father told him that if he didn't flush, "Mr. Hankey" would come out and eat him. When they were designing South Park, Stone & Parker initially thought MR. HANKEY would be the protagonist, with the four boys as secondary characters. They pitched it to FOX of all stations (Talking shit! On FOX!), but executive Brian Graden said "I'm not putting poo on my network".

-Mr. Hankey has some unprecedented names for his Powers, and fits a PL 8 build so long as there is enough feces around to supply them (boy, THERE'S something you don't type every day while statting characters!). His small size makes him tough to hit, but he's not an overly great fighter without Poo Magic. He has helped the boys out a couple of times with his Poo-Choo Express- a locomotive constructed out of feces, which has taken the boys to the North Pole to see Santa Claus. He also once sported the Helicrapter, also constructed out of feces, which saved the boys when they became stranded after trying to get out of ziplining. Finally, they also witness his Seven Turdy Seven, a giant aircraft (of similar construction to the last two vehicles).
I remember that episode, Jab: talk about a literal shitstorm! And this friend of yours who's grossed out by shit? Show him the scene of a guy eating shit on TV in the Rick and Morty episode Rixty Minutes sometime...("Glenn, this is a court order. It says you can't eat shit anymore!") Finally...shit on FOX? Wasn't there an episode of Family Guy (itself a total "Yakov Smirnoff opening for the Spin Doctors at the Iowa State Fair"-level shitshow in its own right) where Brian cleans Stewie's diaper by licking up the shit inside?

(quietly coughs and regains composure after being taken aback by how many times the word "shit" was said in one form or another) Moving on...

Saw your Invincible builds...interesting, although Invincible isn't really something that strikes my fancy, though... (An entire race of Flying Bricks? Dragon Ball Z called: they want their schtick back...)

Liking your South Park builds so far...

As for future builds, I'm looking forward to you statting out the Super Sons (from DC Comics) and Brigitte (from Overwatch). I still think you could hit the characters from Rick and Morty out of the park as well, not to mention those of yet another recent addition to the animated sci-fi genre - the TBS original animated series Final Space:
  • Gerald "Gary" Goodspeed
  • Mooncake (a.k.a. Specimen E-351)
  • Avocato
  • Little Cato
  • Capt. Quinn Airgone
  • H.U.E. (Heuristic Unified Entity) - include stats for the Galaxy One
  • KVN
  • S.A.M.E.S.
  • Tribor
  • The Lord Commander
  • The Order of the Twelve
    • High Helper Hula
    • Helper Stevil
    • Helper Stevil's Assistant
  • Nightfall
Bladewind

Re: Mr. Hankey

Post by Bladewind »

"We're gonna hear some Christmas Carols! And if ya don't like it?... Well, I guess you can suck my tiny little balls."

[/quote]

I can now die - or at least turn in for the night - a happy happy Echoer.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Jabroniville

Scott

Post by Jabroniville »

SCOTT
Role:
Dick
PL 2 (25)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE -1

Skills:
Expertise (Dick) 8 (+10)
Insight 2 (+4)
Perception 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Skill Master (Dick), Ultimate Dick

Offense:
Unarmed +2 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +1 (DC 11), Parry +2 (DC 12), Toughness +1, Fortitude +1, Will +2

Complications: 
Reptuation (Dick)
Hatred (Inuit)

Total: Abilities: 16 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 3 (25)

-Scott is the antagonist to Terrance and Phillip, hating them because their low-brow "fart humor" is offensive to him. Though when he asks "do you know WHY I hate you?", one of the two replies "... Because you're a dick?", giving him his permanent reputation. When the South Park kids go to Canada to win back Kyle's adopted brother Ike, Scott turns out to be working for Saddam Hussein, disguised as the Prime Minister. He later reappears when the Princess of Canada is kidnapped, having grown in size due to proximity to some radioactive waste- making him a giant dick. Generally, Scott is angry, arrogant and verbally-abusive.
Jabroniville

Re: Mr. Hankey (among other things...)

Post by Jabroniville »

DominusExMachina wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:36 am I remember that episode, Jab: talk about a literal shitstorm! And this friend of yours who's grossed out by shit? Show him the scene of a guy eating shit on TV in the Rick and Morty episode Rixty Minutes sometime...("Glenn, this is a court order. It says you can't eat shit anymore!") Finally...shit on FOX? Wasn't there an episode of Family Guy (itself a total "Yakov Smirnoff opening for the Spin Doctors at the Iowa State Fair"-level shitshow in its own right) where Brian cleans Stewie's diaper by licking up the shit inside?
Fox has altered their standards quite a bit since the time of the mid-1990s. Family Guy routinely gets away with stuff that The Simpsons never could have back in the day- they had a few gags censored on that network over the years.
As for future builds, I'm looking forward to you statting out the Super Sons (from DC Comics) and Brigitte (from Overwatch). I still think you could hit the characters from Rick and Morty out of the park as well,
As I've mentioned before, I'm not a fan of Rick and Morty and won't be statting that up. Brigitte from Overwatch is a definite at some point, though I'm not sure when- maybe once they normalize her role in the game and people get a handle on the character?

The Super Sons are... I dunno, that weird combination of "boring to stat" and "I haven't read them". Neither are any different from the thousands of Kryptonian & Bat-Family builds I've done in the past. And both of them are things I would likely only do as part of a big "project", like Superman builds or Bat-Family builds. I'll probably get to them eventually, but I have no real desire to do so.
not to mention those of yet another recent addition to the animated sci-fi genre - the TBS original animated series Final Space:
This falls way under my "Shows I've never seen and will probably never watch" category of TV-related builds. TV builds are things I almost NEVER do except in cases where I absolutely love the series, and it's unlikely I will ever watch this show (which I've never even heard of!). It's not even on a network I get anymore, since I cut back on cable!
Jabroniville

Re: Mr. Hankey

Post by Jabroniville »

Bladewind wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:57 am "We're gonna hear some Christmas Carols! And if ya don't like it?... Well, I guess you can suck my tiny little balls."

I can now die - or at least turn in for the night - a happy happy Echoer.
Hah- glad you liked it :).
Jabroniville

Craig

Post by Jabroniville »

"He's the luckiest kid in the world. If I could say 'shitballs' to the principal, I would be soooo happy."
-from "Le Petit Tourette"

Craig: "Do you guys know why nobody else at school likes hanging out with you? Because you're always doing stuff like this. You're always coming up with some stupid idea to do something, and then it backfires, and then you end up in some foreign country, or in outer space or something. That's why no one likes hanging out with you guys."

"Was there ever a moment when you guys first came up with the genius plan to become a Peruvian flute band that any of you said; 'Hey, you know? This plan might backfire.'" [long silent pause] "No, that never occurred to you. Because you guys are jerks. And you never learn from your mistakes. And that's why everyone at school thinks you guys are assholes." from "Pandemic".
-from "Pandemic".

CRAIG TUCKER
Role:
Angry Kid, Supporting Character
PL 4 (39)
STRENGTH
-1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE -1 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+2)
Expertise (Singing) 4 (+4)
Insight 2 (+5)
Perception 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Improved Critical (Unarmed)

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +2, Fortitude +3, Will +5

Complications:
Reputation (Troublemaker)- Craig was often sent to Mr. Mackey's office, had a tendency towards violence, and often flipped people off.
Relationship (Tweek)- The two were initially paired up against their wills by some Asian students, but after a staged break-up got "too real" and destroyed the morale of the entire town, the two agreed to "reconcile", at which point they formed a legitimate relationship. Now Craig is a caring, nuturing boyfriend, trying to convince Tweek not to worry so much.
Prejudice (Homosexual)
Disabled (Child)- Children are very short, have tiny arms, and aren't as fast as adults. They can never Intimidate an adult without a weapon, no matter their Presence, and are very lightweight, making them easy to pick up.

Total: Abilities: 26 / Skills: 12--6 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 6 (39)

-Craig, with his distinctive blue outfit (back when every child character was in winter clothes), is a weird example of a Supporting Character slowly receiving more and more stuff to do until they become a recurring character, but not enough that they become a new Main Character. He was first seen as a generic, somewhat-violent kid in Tweek (vs) Craig, in which the boys try to set up a fight between the two. Initially a troublemaker who attacks others, and flips people off with a blank expression on his face, Craig is eventually shown to be dry, cynical and pragmatic, with a distinctive nasal voice- he openly chides the main boys for constantly walking straight into danger, and he leads a group of social rivals which includes Clyde & Token, and sometimes Jimmy or Jason.

-The most focus Craig got was in Tweek x Craig, which parodies the Japanese style of "Yaoi" manga about homosexual couples (and the fact that some female fans of the show legitimately do this with the male characters). Some Asian students decide to write "real-world FanFic" about Tweek & Craig in a relationship, with Tweek playing the feminine role. The boys are naturally horrified, and so Tweek & Craig stage a "break-up" in front of the whole school. However, Tweek hilariously gets "too into character", freaking out legitimately and coming off like Craig has cheated with another boy. Their break-up shatters the spirits of the entire town, with even the ADULTS not knowing what to believe in any longer, and so the two finally agree to reconcile. And then form a legitimate relationship, because that's the kind of show this is. Seriously, this episode was fantastic.

-Violent and aggressive, Craig is a better fighter than many of the other boys, and is a bit more pragmatic and rational.

As Super Craig: In the video game, Craig is a generic Brick, using high strength and a powerful sense of indifference in battle.
L-Space

Re: Craig

Post by L-Space »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:56 am -Scott is the antagonist to Terrance and Phillip, hating them because their low-brow "fart humor" is offensive to him. Though when he asks "do you know WHY I hate you?", one of the two replies "... Because you're a dick?", giving him his permanent reputation. When the South Park kids go to Canada to win back Kyle's adopted brother Ike, Scott turns out to be working for Saddam Hussein, disguised as the Prime Minister. He later reappears when the Princess of Canada is kidnapped, having grown in size due to proximity to some radioactive waste- making him a giant dick. Generally, Scott is angry, arrogant and verbally-abusive.
Scott: "Eskimos are good for nothing! I paid one to give me a blowjob once. All she did was rub her nose against my penis for forty five seconds and aske me to pay her! Goddamned polar g@#%s! "
Ike: "Stop being a dick, Scott!"
I loved that episode. As is tradition.

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:52 amThe most focus Craig got was in Tweek x Craig, which parodies the Japanese style of "Yaoi" manga about homosexual couples (and the fact that some female fans of the show legitimately do this with the male characters). Some Asian students decide to write "real-world FanFic" about Tweek & Craig in a relationship, with Tweek playing the feminine role. The boys are naturally horrified, and so Tweek & Craig stage a "break-up" in front of the whole school. However, Tweek hilariously gets "too into character", freaking out legitimately and coming off like Craig has cheated with another boy. Their break-up shatters the spirits of the entire town, with even the ADULTS not knowing what to believe in any longer, and so the two finally agree to reconcile. And then form a legitimate relationship, because that's the kind of show this is. Seriously, this episode was fantastic.
This episode was made all the better with the Craig X Tweek song being sung by Japanese Business Man :lol:.
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Tweek

Post by Jabroniville »

"AH! There's a build of my at Echoes of the Multiverse!? That is WAY too much pressure!"

TWEEK TWEAK
Role:
Nervous Kid, Supporting Character
PL 1 (6), PL 2 (6) Defenses
STRENGTH
-1 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -1 AWARENESS -1 PRESENCE -1

Skills:
Expertise (Music) 4 (+3)
Perception 5 (+4)
Persuasion 1 (+0)

Advantages:
None

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +2 (DC 12), Parry +2 (DC 12), Toughness +0, Fortitude +1, Will +3

Complications:
Addiction (Caffeine)- Possibly laced with meth.
Responsibility (Nervous Wreck)- Tweek is almost constantly nervous, twitching wildly and freaking out at every little thing. That his life actually contains real stresses only makes this worse.
Relationship (Craig)- The two were initially paired up against their wills by some Asian students, but after a staged break-up got "too real" and destroyed the morale of the entire town, the two agreed to "reconcile", at which point they formed a legitimate relationship. Now Craig is a caring, nuturing boyfriend, trying to convince Tweek not to worry so much.
Prejudice (Homosexual)
Disabled (Child)- Children are very short, have tiny arms, and aren't as fast as adults. They can never Intimidate an adult without a weapon, no matter their Presence, and are very lightweight, making them easy to pick up.

Total: Abilities: -8 / Skills: 10--5 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 9 (6)

-Tweek is an odd case where a guy was big for an episode, moved to the background, and then kind of became a recurring character off-and-on, despite being relatively one-note. Tweek is the caffeine-addicted son of Mr. Tweak, South Park's coffee shop owner, in an episode based around a Starbucks parody coming to town, and the travails when that happens (but the show wisely reverses the "typical" course, bringing up how this internationally-successful brand is popular because it's GOOD, and the folksy charm of a small-town coffee shop really means nothing)- Tweek takes the subplot, as he's upset over the Underpants Gnomes stealing his underpants every night- this created an Internet Meme of "Step 1) xxxxxxxxx, Step 3) Profit", which is generally used every time a business does something inexpicably stupid.

-Tweek was still fairly one-note- he shrieked about "That is WAY too much pressure!", and constantly appeared fearful and nervous. His parents say he has ADD (which is probably exacerbated by his coffee intake), but The Stick of Truth adds that it's laced with Meth. He appeared briefly as a member of the Main Four, but was swapped out for Kenny after a handful of episodes, not really mattering overly much except to freak out whenever something happened. It was Tweek x Craig that gave him a new aspect, as he got way to "into character", turning their fake break-up into a REAL break-up, sending the entire town into a depression- the two "made up" and actually formed a real relationship, with Craig now calming his "honey" and his breakdowns.
HalloweenJack

Re: Jab's Builds! (Big Gay Al! Russell Crowe! Terrance & Phillip! Mr. Hankey!)

Post by HalloweenJack »

i think Terrence and Phillip aging, along with their Netflix stuff, is maybe a riff at Adam Sandler who is himself not as young as he used to be and is primarily releasing all of his stuff via Netflix these days
Jabroniville

Hobos

Post by Jabroniville »

HOMELESS PEOPLE
Role:
Zombie Plague

-Homeless people were mocked a few times on the show, but never as badly as when a huge mob of them descended upon the town in a single episode, their disturbed cries of "CHAAAAAAAAAAAANGE...?" mimicking the stereotype of Zombies seeking "BRAIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSS...". The episode just RELENTLESSLY tears them down, accusing them of being soulless monsters who do nothing but crave change, forgetting people who'd JUST given them change, and crawling everywhere they're able to get. The only solution the boys can come up with... is to simply ship them all to another state by bus.

-This, controversially, has actually happened in some towns, where politicians will just pay to have hobos shipped off elsewhere, to prevent the resulting catastrophes that come from too much of a homeless population- drug paraphernalia, violence, theft from businesses & backyards, home invasions, and more. As you might imagine, I'm not what you'd call "sympathetic" to the full-on crazyballs brand of hobos- I live in a city plagued with them, and 90% of it is addiction-related around here. Cities like Calgary get the sweet-natured old men and "down on their luck" types, but holy crap does Edmonton have some rough ones. I hear that in the States it's a lot of veterans who've received no care, but that's not as much of an issue in Canada. And yeah- it's a destructive influence in a lot of places. And some of them get up to some INCREDIBLY gross crimes- my cop friend tells me "they're all f*ckin' skinners" (police slang for child molesters).
Jabroniville

"Wercome to Sheetty Wok- Have a Sheetty day!"

Post by Jabroniville »

TUONG LU KIM (aka Dr. William Janus)
Role:
Racial Caricature
PL 4 (37)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Deception 8 (+8)
Expertise (Cooking) 3 (+3)
Expertise (Psychology) 5 (+5)
Perception 4 (+4)
Stealth 2 (+4)

Advantages:
None

Offense:
Unarmed +5 (+1 Damage, DC 17)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +5 (DC 15), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +2, Fortitude +3, Will +2

Complications: 
Enemy (Stupid Mongorians)- They repeatedly attack the wall he builds around the city.
Relationship (Wing)- He wishes to make his singing wife, Wife, a star.
Hatred (Japanese People)- Kim tries to kill the owner of City Sushi, and frame it as a suicide, the thing he claims Japanese people love doing most.
Secret (Dr. Janus)- Dr. Janus has Multiple Personality Disorder, which causes him to imagine himself as a Chinese man.

Total: Abilities: 20 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 6 (37)

-The owner of the City Wok restaurant in town, Tuong Lu Kim is generally played for laughs with his ridiculously over-the-top accent (a combination of Chinese & Japanese), which makes everything he says sound hilarious- especially his pronunciation of "City" as "Sheety", which of course is added before every menu item. Despite the name, his City Beef and City Pork are apparently quite decent. City Airlines, however, is not- his plane crashes, stranding the boys in Canada. A later episode reveals that he's actually a WHITE MAN- Dr. Janus, who has several personalities- the police basically shrug and figure that he's harmless (after convincing a Japanese rival to commit suicide), leaving him free.

-Kim is a rather decent fighter, but his personality is irksome to many, and he's also racist against Japanese & Mongolians (to be fair, the latter keep destroying the wall he's building around the town).
MacynSnow

Re: Jab's Builds! (Big Gay Al! Russell Crowe! Terrance & Phillip! Mr. Hankey!)

Post by MacynSnow »

I loved using Kim's Summons in Stick Of Truth(especially against the Aliens) :D
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Craig

Post by Ares »

Jabroniville wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:52 am
Craig: "Do you guys know why nobody else at school likes hanging out with you? Because you're always doing stuff like this. You're always coming up with some stupid idea to do something, and then it backfires, and then you end up in some foreign country, or in outer space or something. That's why no one likes hanging out with you guys."

"Was there ever a moment when you guys first came up with the genius plan to become a Peruvian flute band that any of you said; 'Hey, you know? This plan might backfire.'" [long silent pause] "No, that never occurred to you. Because you guys are jerks. And you never learn from your mistakes. And that's why everyone at school thinks you guys are assholes." from "Pandemic".
-from "Pandemic".
That's a kind of self-awareness you rarely see in TV.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Mr. Mackey

Post by Jabroniville »

MR. MACKEY
Role:
Wimpy Teacher
PL 1 (25), PL 2 (25) Defenses
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills: 
Expertise (Singing) 6 (+6)
Expertise (Counselor) 2 (+5)
Perception 2 (+4)

Advantages: 
None

Powers:
"Mind-Meld" Mind-Reading 2 (Flaws: Touch Range -2) [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +2 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +2 (DC 12), Parry +2 (DC 12), Toughness +0, Fortitude +1, Will +4

Complications:
Responsibility (Naiive)- Mackey tends to be easily suckered, and can be fooled even by young children.
Addiction (Hoarding)- Mackey has been a hoarder, ever since Woodsy Owl molested him in the fourth grade.

Total: Abilities: 14 / Skills: 10--5 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 1 / Defenses: 5 (25)

-Mr. Mackey, with his distinctive "m'kay?", was a really early character in the show, and one you don't see much of in fiction- the School Counselor. Appearing to be a giant-headed, passive wuss, Mackey was a big contrast to Mr. Garrison's "vulgar, insulting lech" act. He actually seemed to be GOOD at his job (unlike the pop culture-obsessed Garrison), but was a bit naiive, getting suckered by passing marijuana around class and getting fired when it turned up missing (Garrison had taken it). In the Movie, he sings a song to the class about the evils of vulgarity (which ironically contains a very large amount of swearing, complete with the chorus of children going "We shouldn't say FUCK- no we shouldn't say fuck, fuck NO!"), but it immediately fails.

-His continued role in the series seems to be that of the "relatively sensible" type, which is probably why he's stuck around while so many of the early Supporting Cast (Jimbo, Crabtree, Chef) eventually disappeared- he's a huge contrast to the other characters. He's a wimp and naiive, but he actually makes calm, rational decisions. His status as a real authority figure in the school, and the hilarity that ensues whenever he gets upset (such as when someone leaves a "mud monkey" in the school's urinals), means we ALWAYS need Mr. Mackey around. That, plus his amusing voice (it's never NOT funny to hear him sing things like Love is a Battlefield), make him one of the bigger recurring characters.

-He's based off of Trey Parker's old school counselor, Mr. Lackey, who would say "Trey, quit fooling around and get back to your school work, m'kay?"

-Mr. Mackey is unusual in the town for being somewhat sensible, though he's still easily-fooled at times, and has little charisma (he frequently tries, and fails, to make people comprehend things).
Jabroniville

Father Maxi

Post by Jabroniville »

FATHER MAXI
Role:
Catholic Priest
PL 3 (38)
STRENGTH
1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Athletics 7 (+8)
Deception 3 (+6)
Expertise (Religion) 2 (+4)
Expertise (Oratory) 4 (+7)
Perception 2 (+4)

Advantages:
None

Offense:
Unarmed +2 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +1 (DC 11), Parry +4 (DC 14), Toughness +2, Fortitude +2, Will +3

Complications:
Responsibility (The Catholic Church)- He is devoted to his Church. Though when he met Jesus, he recognized him as "that guy from the public access show!"

Total: Abilities: 26 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 0 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 3 (38)

-Father Maxi only gets a bit of play on the series, typically appearing like how Reverend Lovejoy does on The Simpsons- giving a moralistic sermon. However, he's established as being a hypocrite (the boys catch him banging a woman in the Confessional), and not very good at his job (he asserts that Timmy, who cannot confess his sins as he cannot speak properly, will go to Hell for it). In a great gag, he discovers all of the child molestation and sexual shenanigans going on with Catholic Priests, and petitions the Vatican to put a stop to it... and discovers that it's VATICAN LAW to molest little boys! When he even suggests the POSSIBILITY of "maybe... NOT molesting little boys?" the assembled Priests pretty much freak out like he's betraying everything the Church stands for. He finally allows Priests to sleep with WOMEN, but several Priests are seen much later with little boys dressed in S&M gear, so this probably didn't take all the way.

-This is of course after DOZENS of reports of Priest molestations came out... and more to the point, the obvious and overt attempts to cover up and pass off these crimes to avoid detection, thus ensuring the Priests had even MORE new victims to molest. This basically stuck to the Catholic church in numerous western countries, and has never gone away.

-Maxi isn't terribly good at his job, but is athletic enough to act out a Pitfall-like scenario.