Jab’s Builds! (Beaker! Sam Eagle! Miss Piggy! The Swedish Chef!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
KorokoMystia

Re: Jab's Builds! (Deadzone! Black Spectre! Shadow Knight! Disney Builds!)

Post by KorokoMystia »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:50 pm
KorokoMystia wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:11 pm While Mickey has always been an icon, he mostly sticks out in my mind for the various video games he's been in, most of them quite good. And then of course, he's a major figure in Kingdom Hearts, being the King of Disney Castle and having a Keyblade of his own, and in the second game sometimes shows up to bail you out if you die in certain boss fights. I too find Donald and Goofy are more interesting characters, even in their Kingdom Hearts versions. And one little kind of amusing in-joke is that in some cartoons, there is a character named "Mortimer Mouse", in reference to Mickey's original name. Also, something just came to mind..How about TRON? I don't recall that being mentioned in the old builds, either, and Tron himself is certainly a capable combatant.
Man, I don't remember much about Tron at all, but I'll check it out. I didn't even realize that Tron was a person in the story :).
Yeah, Tron is definitely a character in the story- He's even one of the main protagonists alongside Kevin Flynn. And then he shows up as a reprogrammed villain, "Rinzler", in the sequel (Tron Legacy, and it ends up being a pretty obvious twist), and things..don't turn out well for him. Though I mostly recall Tron from his Kingdom Hearts appearances- He appears as himself in the second game, and as Rinzler in Dream Drop Distance, where Sora isn't happy about fighting him because of his memories of him being a friend and ally before.
Jabroniville

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Post by Jabroniville »

SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS (1937):
Written by:
Dorothy Ann Blank, Richard Reedon, Merrill De Maris, Otto Englander, Dick Rickard, Earl Hurd, Ted Sears & Webb Smith

This is pretty much the single-most influential animated film of all time, being the first full-length animated feature EVER. Hell, this was the first time anyone had tried to animate full-scale realistic PEOPLE before (there was a lot of Rotoscoping- drawings over live action footage- The Prince was so hard for them to draw that they reduced his role to all of a minute! As animating real-looking people was so new, they couldn't get him to work properly- too much flourish like other toons and he looked effeminate). It was such a new idea that they were legitimately concerned as to whether or not people could accept REAL drama and danger in a genre that had only been used for comedy before that- they didn't know if people would laugh at the whole "Huntsman tries to stab Snow White" bit. And the concept of a whole room of toons crying over the dead body of another toon? There'd literally never been anything like this done before- every cartoon preceding this was a whacky comedy. How were people going to react to this?

But the movie still holds up. It's interesting hearing how they intended Grumpy as the audience stand-in for the cynics who disliked the sweetness of the story and wanted to snark at it- Grumpy snarks "MUSH" at Snow White's song about love before the AUDIENCE can, and therefor it helps the cynics buy into the story. The Evil Queen (generally only known by that name- an official name is "Queen Grimhilde") is a horrifying villain- technically beautiful but OH SO COLD and heartless thats he couldn't possibly be considered a hottie. It's impressive how much menace she projects, even BEFORE she completes a terrifying transformation into an evil witch- the embodiment of what all children fear about old people.

What I found most bizarre was that Snow White was only with the Dwarfs for like TWO DAYS maximum. This is a recurring trend & problem in Disney films, in that they super-compress the timeline for whatever reason (though in many cases, that's the myth as well), thus having people fall immediately in love (the Prince goes for Snow White the second he sees her; six of the Dwarfs all love her within first meeting), and it's always weird to me. I mean, what would it have hurt to show a montage or act like it's been going on for a while? It's part of why I can never really get into the love stories of most Disney films, and it also comes up in Broadway musicals, where you can't really pull of montages or time changes that easily, and so you're led to believe people go from initial meetings to true love in like ten minutes.

Grumpy is, of course, the best character, and the most memorable of the group. As the only negative character on the side of good, he has so many great moments. I love how he spends the whole time lecturing and snarking and Snow White, but then when she's kissing them all goodbye, he makes sure to look his best AND get her attention before making a big show of how grouchy he is and how little he wants her kiss. Then he's all flabbergasted by it while pretending like it was nothing. When the Dwarfs learn that Snow is in danger from the Queen, who leads the charge? GRUMPY. And of course, when Snow "dies", his grief is the most moving, because of what he'd acted like before. He's so ashamed and bereft that he has to hide himself, away from all the others.

Reception:
The movie, so risky that it could have bankrupted the studio easily (it was called "Disney's Folly" as a joke until it came out) turned out to be a smash hit. HOW big? Well, adjusted for inflation, the movie is EFFORTLESSLY the highest-grossing animated picture of all time. It's number ELEVEN on the all-time list, which reflects eras where movies were the ultimate source of entertainment and had only radio as competition (this is why you will NEVER see something unseat Gone With The Wind from the top spot, where it made almost three times as much as Avatar did.

Cultural Impact:
The movie's status as the originator of the genre leaves it pretty much untouchable, even to the snobbiest of critics. Pretty much EVERYONE respects this movie. Snow White herself codified the "Disney Princess" trope- she's kindly, sweet, talks to animals, and gets the Prince in the end. The Evil Queen is one of Disney's most iconic villains, and her "Evil Witch" form remains a great source of terror to young people. The whole "Prince Charming" thing is fairly legendary, too, though he's a bit of a bland character.

The cultural cache of this thing led to the big Once Upon A Time TV show being centered around Snow & Charming, their daughter, and the Evil Queen (who would become everyone's favorite character, Regina Mills). Snow is the "Elder Stateswoman" of the Disney Princesses, though isn't featured on the Merch as much as many of the others- her bland, sickeningly-sweet personality usually leaves her stereotyped as the "simple one" (most later adaptations give her a "hook" like making her a bad-ass or something; Disney itself stereotypes her as being rather silly and goofy, singing at a monent's notice). She does have some stuff in the Disney Parks, though- most Fantasylands feature the terrifying Snow White's Scary Adventures, in which you play Snow being chased down by the Witch- it's considered one of the great bits of Nightmare Fuel for young kids in the parks. The Queen's face appears occasionally at the very top of the attraction's show building in Disney World, and Snow herself is a constant fixture in Meet & Greets. Despite Snow being one of the youngest Disney Princesses (some put her as young as FOURTEEN), I find that they usually stick the best-looking round-faced girls in the role (longer-faced girls are usually Ariel or Aurora). Maybe it's just the "black hair/pale skin" look that just makes it WORK- I dunno.

One of my favorite "Little Things" in the Parks is the Snow White Fountain, a small set of statues featuring Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (plus some woodland critters) staked out in a hidden alcove near the big castles. You can hear her I'm Wishing song (in Japanese in Tokyo Disneyland!) in a nearby well. It's a great touch, and often a very quiet space in the busiest places in the world. It's the kind of thing they usually don't make anymore, prefering big, bombastic show-y things. Fun fact: Snow and the Dwarfs are all actually the same size- it's just that Snow is on the upper tier, so there's an optical illusion making her LOOK taller.

Disney World also features the new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, featuring their new, elite form of Audio-Animatronics, complete with projection-based faces that don't look right in photographs, but resemble the cartoons more strongly in person. The first new ride in WDW in SOME time, it drew some snark for being rather slow (not a proper "E-Ticket" attraction) and not comparable to Universal Studios' biggest stuff, but it's still rather popular, and the most action-packed thing in Fantasyland.
HalloweenJack

Post by HalloweenJack »

I'll admit as a tyke, the queen's transformation scene always scared the hell out of me.

more for the spinning than the transformation oddly enough. as a kid i was terrified of spinning.
Jabroniville

Snow White

Post by Jabroniville »

SNOW WHITE
Played By:
Adriana Caselotti
Role: Pure Heroine, Disney Princess (Trope Creator)
PL 0 (26), PL 2 (26) Defenses
STRENGTH
-1 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Expertise (Singing/Dancing) 9 (+10)
Expertise (Homemaker) 8 (+9)
Perception 1 (+1)
Persuasion 2 (+5, +7 Attractive)

Advantages:
Attractive, Ultimate Homemaker

Powers:
"Disney Princess- Friend To The Animals"
Comprehend 2 (Speak To & Understand Animals) [4]

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (-1 Damage, DC 14)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +0 (DC 10), Parry +0 (DC 10), Toughness +0, Fortitude +0, Will +4

Complications:
Responsibility (Naiive)- A complete innocent, Snow White trusts most people implicitly, and can barely even comprehend evil itself. She's more of a frightened child when things go bad.
Enemy (The Wicked Queen)- Snow White has committed the crime of being prettier than the Queen, who now wants Snow White's heart.
Relationship (The Seven Dwarfs)- Dopey, Sneezy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy & Doc are very dear to her for these past... 36 hours, I guess.

Total: Abilities: 6 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 4 / Defenses: 4 (26)

-Snow White, the original Disney Princess, is probably the blandest of the group, but the sweetest. Her whole design was based around "Childish Innocence", as she's depicted more or less like a 14-year old girl with no bustline whatsoever (and Betty Boop was before this, so you KNOW animators knew how to draw that particular area), and she basically goes around being as sweet and nice as possible, helping out animals and just running and crying whenever something bad happens. So she's less realistic than the other Princesses, and a bit more dull, but probably comes across as the most sympathetic since you can barely fathom anyone wanting to do her in. She's so sweet and nice that the Huntsman can't even bring himself to kill her, despite having THE WICKED QUEEN to answer to! If Disney Princesses are stereotyped as useless simps who are rescued by men, it's usually became of Snow White, who was the simpiest and most useless of them all.

-She remains one of the few Disney Princesses with a multi-colored "scheme" (most others have one signature dress color), along with Anna and Mulan. She was also seen in an infamously bad Oscar opening act, dooming Producer Alan Carr's career forever, with an atrocious musical number with Rob Lowe.

About The Performer: Snow was played by Adriana Caselotti, in what was obviously her most famous and iconic role. She was a session singer when she got hired for the role, making the equivalent of $16,000-ish dollars for it. She went uncredited in the role and had trouble finding new jobs later on, as Disney kept her voice on a short leash, not wanting her distinctive tone to be heard elsewhere. She only had two more film roles (bit parts, albeit in famous things like The Wizard of Oz), and generally spent her later years doing appearances as the voice of Snow White.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:27 pm I'll admit as a tyke, the queen's transformation scene always scared the hell out of me.

more for the spinning than the transformation oddly enough. as a kid i was terrified of spinning.
When i first watch Snow White,i and my brother were 9 and our young female cousin was 7-8. We watched it late on a Friday night when they firsted aired it on The Wonderful World of Disney(we weren't the only one into real early Disney HJ.I watched it untill they took it off the air),and the thing that terrified me the most wasn't the Witches Transformation or look,it was THAT POISONED APPLE!

I was so horrified that something as innocent as an Apple could be used as an Assassination weapon that,for the next FOUR YEARS i refused to let anybody i liked eat a whole Apple in my presence.It was so bad that first year,my Priciple had to call my Aunt&Uncle to the School about(i snuck into the back of the Cafeteria and threw every last Apple they had into the Mulcher our janitor was using that day.Even the frozen ones!).
Jabroniville

The Seven Dwarfs

Post by Jabroniville »

THE SEVEN DWARFS
Played By:
Bill Gilbert (Sneezy), Otis Harlan (Happy), Pinto Colvig (Sleepy & Grumpy), Scotty Mattraw (Bashful) & Roy Atwell (Doc)
Role: Funny Sidekicks
PL 3 (48)
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 3 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Expertise (Miners) 6 (+7)
Expertise (Singing) 4 (+4)
Insight 3 (+4)
Intimidation 4 (+2 Size)
Perception 3 (+4)

Advantages:
Equipment (Pickax), Ranged Attack 2

Powers:
"Dwarf" Shrinking 4 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [9]
(-1 Strength & Speed, +2 Defenses, +4 Stealth, -2 Intimidation)

Offense:
Unarmed +3 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Pickax +3 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +3 (DC 13), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +1, Fortitude +2, Will +6

Complications:
Relationship (Snow White)- Living as bachelors their whole lives, the Dwarfs are flabbergasted by this new girl, but all of them grow to love her- even Grumpy.

Total: Abilities: 16 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 3 / Powers: 9 / Defenses: 10 (48)

Grumpy & Bashful- PL 3 (48): No Changes
Happy- PL 3 (52): Presence 2 [4]
Sneezy- PL 3 (48): Complications (Must Periodically Test Fortitude to See if He Sneezes- Breaks Stealth and Supercedes Actions That Round)
Sleepy- PL 3 (48): Complications (Must Periodically Test Will To See if He Becomes Fatigued or Falls Asleep)
Dopey- PL 3 (42): Intellect -2, Awareness -1, Complications (Mute) [-6]
Doc- PL 3 (56): Intellect 3, Presence 2 [8]

-The Seven Dwarfs aren't bad-asses, but can likely be more dangerous than the common peasant. Most are known just by their central named trait, but Dopey, Doc & Grumpy are stand-outs. Dopey is the classically-funny buffoon, the closest link in the film to the animated shorts that had come out before; Doc is the mouthpiece of the group, and the overall leader; Grumpy is the one who represents the cynics & detractors in the audience, in a brilliant trick to prevent fans making fun of the film- Grumpy would make their points FIRST, and be proven WRONG. While Dopey is most beloved by the kids because of his stupidity, Grumpy ends up the most dynamic character, as his grief and shame when Snow is poisoned is the most profound.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

MacynSnow wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:47 am
HalloweenJack wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:27 pm I'll admit as a tyke, the queen's transformation scene always scared the hell out of me.

When i first watch Snow White,i and my brother were 9 and our young female cousin was 7-8. We watched it late on a Friday night when they firsted aired it on The Wonderful World of Disney(we weren't the only one into real early Disney HJ.I watched it untill they took it off the air),and the thing that terrified me the most wasn't the Witches Transformation or look,it was THAT POISONED APPLE!

I was so horrified that something as innocent as an Apple could be used as an Assassination weapon that,for the next FOUR YEARS i refused to let anybody i liked eat a whole Apple in my presence.It was so bad that first year,my Priciple had to call my Aunt&Uncle to the School about(i snuck into the back of the Cafeteria and threw every last Apple they had into the Mulcher our janitor was using that day.Even the frozen ones!).
LOL, seriously? That's hilarious.

Kids are weird. When I was a kid, I accidentally picked up some discarded batteries. A kid told me that such things were POISONOUS- I was so terrified that I refused to eat anything with my hands for MONTHS. I swear it went on for a year, with my mother quietly accepting it, until I just casually decided not to do that any longer.
Jabroniville

The Evil Queen

Post by Jabroniville »

THE EVIL QUEEN
Played By:
Lucille La Verne
Role: Nightmare Fuel Unleaded, The Wicked Queen, Old Hag, Reserved Villainess (Queen), Large Ham (Witch)
PL 2 (56), PL 5 (56) Defenses
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 2 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+3)
Deception 6 (+8)
Expertise (Magic) 8 (+11)
Insight 1 (+4)
Intimidation 10 (+12)
Perception 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Artificer, Benefit 4 (Queen of the Kingdom), Ranged Attack 2, Ritualist

Offense:
Unarmed +2 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +4 (DC 14), Parry +2 (DC 12), Toughness +1, Fortitude +3, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Vanity)- The Queen is happy so long as she is the fairest in all the land- thus she forces Snow White to wear rags and do work as a scullery maid so that her beauty becomes tarnished. But upon the day Snow White is considered more fair, the Queen will KILL HER. Now THAT is vanity.
Responsibility (Insane)- Though she's calm and reserved as The Queen, her sanity slips upon her change to the Wicked Old Witch- she loses control and begins madly cackling, murders Snow White, then flees in a rage from the Seven Dwarfs and tries to kill THEM- a risk that gets her killed.

Total: Abilities: 26 / Skills: 30--15 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 7 (56)

-The Queen of Snow White (originally called Queen Grimhilde, though they haven't done so for years) is a supreme example of just how to scare the living crap out of children- and keep in mind, this is the era when all cartoons were just fare for laughs. Disney somehow combined all the attributes that make children afraid of old women (the haggish appearance, strange voice, hunched body, cackling scenery-chewing and more) with a coldly evil woman prone to more reserved, insidious form of evil, thus gathering the WORST attributes of fearsome women. It's not for nothing than England demanded that all children seeing the movie had to be accompanied by an adult, and that animators later decided to tone down the frightening moments- and keep in mind they later made Bambi and Pinocchio!!

-It's fascinating just HOW scary the Queen can be- it takes a lot to make a woman with this quality a body and face into something other than a sex symbol, but she is just WAY TOO SCARY to be believable as a hottie. I mean, that scene where she badgers The Huntsman into murdering an innocent 14-year old girl... Emma Frost or Selene would've seduced him into it. Any other villainess this attractive would do so as well- they're mostly Femme Fatales. But the Queen? She basically just SCARES HIM INTO DOING IT. He's like twice her bloody size, and he went and damn near did it! Her face never shows any emotion other than evil disdain or cold fury- never smiling or even smirking to get her way. The Snow White's Scary Adventure ride in Disneyland is FAMOUS for it's ability to scare the living sh*t out of young children (I mean, it's literally having an evil old witch CHASE YOU). Heck, I've seen pictures people have drawn of her all in sexy poses or skimpy outfits... and it just can't do it for me- she's TOO INTIMIDATING.

-Numerous sequences were cut from the film- she was to capture the young Prince, demand he marry her, and use the rejection as another reason to hate Snow White. She would have black panthers as minions, and make skeletons dance in order to intimidate the Prince. Most of this was cut due to animation difficulties, particularly in the case of the Prince (who created a TON of issues, as animated a man without making him seem effeminate was too hard at the time). Her death, originally from being forced to wear red-hot shoes that forced her to dance to exhaustion, was altered to be a more random, nature-inspired death- the circling vultures being our only glimpse at what really happened- the first Disney Villain Death.

-The character isn't really that deep, or even has that strong a motivation- later Disney Villains are typified by their incredible thirst for power. The Queen already HAS power- her main issue is sheer VANITY. She's so upset that someone is PRETTIER than her that she not only moves heaven and earth to make them look terrible, then tries to KILL THEM, but she ironically destroys her OWN looks in the process- this obvious irony is meant to show just how far she's fallen. To me, the myth hearkens back to not only the standard "Old Women EEEEEEEVIL; Young Women Pure & Perfect" trope which is older than fiction, but the old "Women Be Jealous, Yo" archetypical thing.

-The Queen has interesting stats- like many Disney Sorcerers & Sorceresses, she has few actual Powers- just the ability to build and boil spells in a Cauldron that allow for certain effects. She actually gives herself a possibly-permanent Morph effect into The Old Hag (and ironically ENSURING that she is uglier still than Snow White), and creates the Poison Apple (Weaken Stamina 10- Limited to Sleeping Death; Can Be Awakened By True Love's Kiss). Her lack of high-powered stats actually makes her seem MORE impressive- she's the one who summons all of the villains in "Fantasmic!". That's right, this woman gets to summon URSULA, CHERNABOG AND MALEFICENT to destroy Mickey's imagination. Sure, those ones do the heavy lifting, but this woman has a bad-ass aura. It's not for nothing that she's still considered one of the all-time best Disney Villains, even after seventy-plus years- this is the template from which Maleficent and The Wicked Witch of the West sprung.

About The Performer: Lucille La Verne died only eight years after Snow White came out, and was apparently in her mid-60s when the movie was released, making her a LOT older than her character. She did some Broadway work, but a character like this was her most famous role ever. Though at the time, she wasn't paid that well, and was mostly a singing star on the tail end of her career- she was VERY successful beforehand... just in stuff that has no cultural cache these days, because it was like 1910 and stuff.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Jab's Builds! (Shadow Knight! Disney Builds! Snow White!)

Post by Ares »

In a Kingdom Hearts-style shared Disney-verse, I'd probably have The Evil Queen and Malificent as the "top dogs" of the Legion of Doom-style villain alliance. Both of them have similar motivations (taking minor slights and blowing them incredibly out of proportion, being obsessed with revenge), but while Malificent has more raw power, The Evil Queen has this kind of Batman-like ability to just dominate everyone in the room through sheer presence, intelligence and scheming. Actually, if you flip the genders and the tech-expertise with mystical power, The Evil Queen is basically the villain's Batman while Malificent is sort of their evil Tony Stark.

Jeez, I'm just picturing the snark between those two. They could emasculate any of the male villains just by looking at them. Even Hades and Jafar would just shut up and nod silently.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Re: Jab's Builds! (Shadow Knight! Disney Builds! Snow White! The Evil Queen!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Hey, in the House of Mouse "series of shorts surrounded by Mickey running a nightclub" series, there's actually a subplot in one episode of Hades literally trying to woo Maleficent. James Woods, being such a huge fan of playing Hades, actually did the role again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSX79E36QIU
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

There is a popular theory bouncing around in some forums that the hag is in fact the real form of Grimhilde and she could actually maintain her more beautiful look through magic as long as everyone else considered her "the fairest of them all". This is probably overanalysis, but it provide a really intersting alternative interpretation to the entire story.

I think that the Queen looks so terrifying because of her lack of lack of expression. Later Disney villains are pretty wild, almost mercurial, they cackle, sneer, brag and hiss. Not Grimhilde, she just stare down to anyone and, in doing so, makes one thing clear: there nothing in this world she consider even remotely on her level. The only other character I think approached that level of callousness was Leady Tremaine in Cinderella, but there is a difference: Lady Tremain was bitter, spiteful and even a sadist, but even such behaviour is simply below Grimhilde.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
M4C8

Post by M4C8 »

We didn't have the Disney Snow White on VHS when I was a kid, we did however have a live action Snow White movie that my sister watched a lot, it featured Diana Rigg as the Evil Queen. From what little I remember the Dwarfs had names like 'Iddy' and 'Biddy' and the evil Queen aged to dust and exploded at the end :)
'A shared universe, like any fictional construct, hinges on suspension of disbelief. When continuity is tossed away, it tatters the construct. Undermines it'
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

When I was a kid, I remember seeing a Snow White animated thing on VHS that I cannot find any hide nor hair of on the internet at all. All I remember is that there was a dwarf who would say "I have a question!" a lot.
Ken

Post by Ken »

M4C8 wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:45 pm We didn't have the Disney Snow White on VHS when I was a kid, we did however have a live action Snow White movie that my sister watched a lot, it featured Diana Rigg as the Evil Queen. From what little I remember the Dwarfs had names like 'Iddy' and 'Biddy' and the evil Queen aged to dust and exploded at the end :)
IMDB says that version was 1987. Iddy was played by Billy Barty, who I remember seeing in a LOT of things in the 70s.

Clips of it can be found on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZJPAXPkPWg
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Ken

Post by Ken »

KorokoMystia wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:25 pmWhen I was a kid, I remember seeing a Snow White animated thing on VHS that I cannot find any hide nor hair of on the internet at all. All I remember is that there was a dwarf who would say "I have a question!" a lot.
Do you remember what the dwarf looked like? It might be one of these two
Image Image
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.