Jab’s Builds! (Shingen! Leather & Lace! The Lunatic Legion!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Napalm Man & Stone Man

Post by Jabroniville »

NAPALM MAN (Mega Man 5)
PL 10 (145)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+10)
Expertise (Weapons Expert) 4 (+4)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Defensive Attack, Equipment 10 ("Nintendo Hard" Base), Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]
"Robotic Frame" Protection 8 [8]

"Napalm Bomb" Damage 10 (Feats: Reach 3) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (23) -- [24]
  • AE: "Head Missiles" Blast 7 (Feats: Accurate, Improved Critical) (Extras: Multiattack) (23)
Immunity 5 (Heat Damage) [5]

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Gyro Attack +10 (+9 Ranged Damage, DC 24)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +8, Fortitude --, Will +4

Complications:
Vulnerable (Crystal Eye)- Crystal Man's Crystal Eye does extra damage to Napalm Man.

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 21 / Powers: 40 + 29 / Defenses: 12 (145)

-Napalm Man looks pretty much like a cooler, more complicated design variant of Needle Man and Air Man. A nice "his entire head's in his torso" concept, and I like the idea of a weapons-obsessed maniac villain. Makes him stand out a bit from the others. He's actually based off of the Vietnam conflict, given his name, and an unusual jungle-theme for a tech-type villain, which makes him a pretty controversial guy, I guess. His attack pattern's unique, as his Blast is really just a short lob (Extended Reach from a Touch attack), backed up by three missiles he can fire one after the other.

Bestows the:
"Napalm Bomb" Damage 10 (Feats: Reach 3, Ricochet) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) [24]

STONE MAN (Mega Man 5)
PL 10 (143)
STRENGTH
9 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Expertise (Weapons Expert) 4 (+4)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Defensive Attack, Equipment 10 ("Nintendo Hard" Base), Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle, Withstand Damage (Trade Defenses For Toughness)

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]

"Power Stone" Blast 10 (Feats: Accurate, Indirect) [22]

Offense:
Power Stone +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Will +4

Complications:
Vulnerable (Napalm Bomb)- Napalm Man's Napalm Bomb does extra damage to Stone Man Man.

Total: Abilities: 36 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 40 + 22 / Defenses: 12 (143)

-Stone Man's a big thug who jumps around trying to crush you alot, and also has a series of boulders that spiral out from him in an odd manner. Napalm Bomb does less damage to him than many other boss-weaknesses do as well. He's fairly unique looking in being such a gigantic Robot Master (not even for Growth, but he's a big-'un), but his weapon kinda sucks. It's just too hard to aim.

Bestows the:
"Power Stone" Blast 9 (Extras: Multiattack) (Inaccurate -1) [26]
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
L-Space

Re: Jab's Builds! (Lupin III! Mega Man 2 & 3! Stardroids! Mega Man!)

Post by L-Space »

Ah Mega Man, my favorite classic platformer. Mario was great and influential, but Mega Man's theme levels and the multiple bosses/powers just made it a lot more fun for me as a kid. Never knew there was an ongoing Mega Man comic, may have to check it out sometime.

Welcome back Woodclaw!
Formerly luketheduke86
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Stone man kind of reminds me of the Stone Golum from the Dragon Quest series for some reason

KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

L-Space wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 pm Ah Mega Man, my favorite classic platformer. Mario was great and influential, but Mega Man's theme levels and the multiple bosses/powers just made it a lot more fun for me as a kid. Never knew there was an ongoing Mega Man comic, may have to check it out sometime.

Welcome back Woodclaw!
I haven't read much of the Archie comic, but most people say it was good while it lasted. They were just about ready to start the Mega Man 4 plot when it was cancelled, too.
Jabroniville

Dr. Light

Post by Jabroniville »

DOCTOR LIGHT (Dr. Thomas Light, aka Dr. Right)
PL 0 (45), PL 8 (45) Scientist
STRENGTH
0 STAMINA 0 AGILITY -1
FIGHTING 0 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 8 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Expertise (Science) 4 (+12)
Insight 2 (+6)
Technology 10 (+18)

Advantages: 
Equipment 5 (Lab), Inventor

Offense:
Unarmed +0 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Initiative -1

Defenses:
Dodge +0 (DC 10), Parry +0 (DC 10), Toughness +0, Fortitude +0, Will +6

Complications:
Enemy (Dr. Wily)
Relationship (Mega Man, Rush, Roll)

Total: Abilities: 28 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 6 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 3 (45)

-Unlike many games of the era, you weren't rescuing a female in Mega Man. Instead, you were battling Dr. Wily and his Robot Masters in order to save Dr. Light, Mega Man's creator! An obvious riff on the relationship between Astro Boy and HIS creator, of course. Dr. Light & Dr. Wily were old colleagues, but a jealous Wily disappeared and made a mad grab for power. In some games, he's just a "Guy at the base", though he improves a lot of Mega's stuff between games, such as adding Rush to the team. He was captured by Proto man in Mega Man 5, but seems to be free in most other games (though he was framed and imprisoned in Mega Man 9).

-It's often unclear whether or not his name is Dr. Light or Dr. Right- Japanese pronunciation and all that. His name is kinda spelled "Raito" in Japanese, and he wears an "R" symbol, too. He was based visually off of Santa Claus.

-A non-combatant, Dr. Light is nonetheless an incredible genius, continuing to build things that become useful in the future time period of Mega Man X. His brilliance is only a notch below that of Tony Stark over at Marvel, owing to his greater breadth of inventions (including actual world-changing stuff that alters day-to-day life), but his lack of creating something quite on the level of the Iron Man Armor.
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

I'd imagine that you could use most of the same stats for Doctor Cossack from Mega Man 4, except he has a boss machine, the Cossack Catcher. While ol' Thomas is still a non-combatant in the cartoon, he gets a bit more action to do, like opening doors using a laser pen thing that reminds me an awful lot of the Sonic Screwdriver, and also throwing hammers sometimes.
Jabroniville

Mega Man 6

Post by Jabroniville »

MEGA MAN 6:
By Mega Man 6, the jig was entirely up. It was the last version released for the then-dying NES, using the same damn graphics as the very first game (by contrast, Super Mario Bros. had leaped forward by about a dozen times), and with eight new guys with "Man" in their name. Rush was modified into basically a wearable Suit (which could Fly or Punch through stuff), Beat was still around, and nothing much else of note was going on ("Dr. X", the big villain, was obviously Dr. Wily- even though nobody really cared that much about him). Even the whole "There's two ways through each stage!" secret was kind of tired. Honestly, though, I really liked a few of these Robot Masters. Flame Man & Blizzard Man kind of sucked, and Wind Man was just derivative of Air Man, but Centaur Man, Knight Man & Yamato Man were really cool designs, and Plant Man didn't suck nearly as bad as I expected him to. Unfortunately, many of them were still very predictable, and you gained knock-off attacks from the first bunch of games, meaning that all the originality really WAS gone by this point.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

Flame Man & Plant Man

Post by Jabroniville »

FLAME MAN (Mega Man 6)
PL 10 (149)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages: 
All-Out Attack, Defensive Attack, Equipment 10 ("Nintendo Hard" Base), Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 7, Startle

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]
"Robotic Frame" Protection 9 [9]

"Flame Blast" Blast 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cylinder) (Diminished Range -2) (28) -- [29]
AE: Fire Blast 7 (Feats: Accurate 2, Improved Critical) (Extras: Multiattack) (24)
Immunity 5 (Fire Damage) [5]

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Fire Blast +12 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +8, Fortitude --, Will +4

Complications:
Vulnerable (Wind Storm)- Wind Man's Wind Storm does extra damage to Flame Man.

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 16--8 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 41 + 34 / Defenses: 12 (149)

-Well, five games without any ethnic stereotyping of robots. That's a good thing, I guess. Oh wait, Ice Man was an Inuit- oh well. The third Fire-based guy after Heat & Fire Man, Flame Man is an Arabic-lookin' robot meant to fight in the Robot Tournament, and is pretty easy to beat, with recognizable patterns. You fight him in a flaming-oil filled Arabia level, go fig. The Flame Blast throws a few Cylinders out at a time, but statistically it's really the same as tossing out one (unless you wanna triple the cost for three Linked Cylinder Blasts). It also blocks incoming fire as well, which is nice. He's thermal-powered, so he obviously is immune to fire damage. He's really easy to hit, and not too hard to dodge, so he's worse in combat than your usual Robot Master too. 

Bestows the:
"Flame Blast" Blast 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cylinder) (Diminished Range -2) [28]
Enhanced Defenses 2 [4]

PLANT MAN (Mega Man 6)
PL 10 (150)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Expertise (Botany) 8 (+8)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages: 
All-Out Attack, Defensive Attack, Equipment 10 ("Nintendo Hard" Base), Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 7, Startle

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]

"Plant Barrier" Force Field 3 (Extras: Impervious 9) Linked to Plant Aura 5 (32) -- [33]
AE: "Field Blast" Blast 10 (Feats: Accurate) (21)

Offense:
Field Blast +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +8 (+11 Force Field), Fortitude --, Will +4

Complications:
Vulnerable (Blizzard Attack)- Blizzard Man's Blizzard Attack does extra damage to Plant Man.

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 26--13 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 40 + 33 / Defenses: 10 (150)

-Wow, this is actually a lame concept, but turned out looking pretty cool- Plant Man's one of the most colourful and original Robot Masters of all time. Not that it makes him any better- he copies the "Barrier" concept of the others, but is extra-crappy because he has NO OTHER ATTACKS. Makes him a completely easy boss, and a wuss compared to Wood Man & Skull Man, especially. The bosses were really just copying each other by this point....

Bestows the:
"Plant Barrier" Both Powers Linked
Plant Aura 5 [20]
Force Field 4 [4]
sirjolt

Re: Jab's Builds! (Mega Man 4 & 5! Mega Man! Dr. Light!)

Post by sirjolt »

I just wanted to poke my head in and say thanks for doing all of this. I've never really had the time to spend on Internet forums and, now that I'm 46, I have even less time than usual. I stumbled across your builds a couple of weeks ago after doing a search for Marvel builds in M&M3. I've been trying to put together a mixed universe and already having your builds, even if i make changes to them, has helped immensely. Mixed universes are tricky since they have different baselines to work from.

I have absolutely no idea how you have found the time to do all this over the last few years, but thanks!
Jabroniville

Blizzard Man & Tomahawk Man

Post by Jabroniville »

BLIZZARD MAN (Mega Man 6)
PL 10 (147)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages: 

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]
"Robotic Frame" Protection 10 [10]

"Freeze Attack" Blast 8 (Feats: Improved Critical, Accurate 2) (Extras: Multiattack) (27) -- [28]
  • AE: "Charge" Strength-Damage +3 (3)
Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]

Offense:
Charge +8 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Freeze Attack +12 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +8

Defenses:

Complications:
Vulnerable (Wind Storm)- Wind Man's Wind Storm does extra damage to Freeze Man.

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 42 + 30 / Defenses: 12 (147)

-The only Canadian dude in Mega-history, and we get THIS loser? RACISTS. Basically a big fat white robot on skis, in a level full of wintery goodness and giant robo-squids (what? Were Polar Bears too hard to draw in? How is a squid Canadian? We need some robo-Moose or something!). He fires out some tracking-snowflakes or tries to charge you, but is otherwise not very interesting.

Bestows the:
"Blizzard Attack" Blast 7 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) [21]

TOMAHAWK MAN (Mega Man 6)
PL 10 (147)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages: 

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]

"Silver Tomahawk" Blast 10 (Feats: Improved Critical, Accurate) (Extras: Penetrating) (32) -- [33]
AE: "Feather Shot" Blast 8 (Feats: Improved Critical, Accurate) (Extras: Multiattack) (26)

Offense:
Feather Shot +12 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Silver Tomahawk +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +8

Defenses:

Complications:
Vulnerable (Plant Barrier)- Plant Man's Plant Barrier does extra damage to Tomahawk Man.

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 42 + 33 / Defenses: 12 (147)

-Hahah, another semi-offensive one. Though it still pales before that Gundam with the lumberjacks and windmill-bots in it and stuff for sheer, unadulterated, "this would get anyone in the US fired" levels of improper stereotyping. This guy's your everyday jumping Blaster boss, using two different types of long-range attacks- a three-pronged Feather blast, and a spinning Tomahawk that kinda has an upward arc to it. 

Bestows the:
"Silver Tomahawk" Blast 9 (Extras: Penetrating) [27]
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The one thing I'll give Mega Man 5 is that the sterotypes of the Robot Masters actually make sense, since they were intentionally designed for an international robot combat tournament. It's a shame they didn't play with that concept a little bit and make it obvious Dr. Wily was behind the whole thing.

Like, imagine if the game and book manual had just said that it was an international robot fighting tournament, and Mega Man has been asked to participate in a special exhibition phase of the tournament and fight each robot, with them having special stages to help even the odds a little against him.

Then once the initial 8 stages of the tournament are over, Dr. Wily swoops in, takes the finalists, and unleashes them on the world, requiring Mega Man to go out and enter the Wily Phase of the game.

It at least would have played with expectations a LITTLE.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Jabroniville

Knight Man & Centaur Man

Post by Jabroniville »

KNIGHT MAN (Mega Man 6)
PL 10 (144)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages: 

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]

"Knight Crush" Blast 10 (Feats: Accurate, Improved Critical, Homing) (Extras: Penetrating 5) [28]

Offense:
Knigh Crush +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +9, Fortitude --, Will +4

Complications:
Vulnerable (Yamato Spear)- Yamato Man's Spear does extra damage to Knight Man.

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 41 + 28 / Defenses: 12 (144)

-Knight Man just looks plain cool, as he's a hallmark of this game with his medieval theme and interesting design. His weapon's pretty cool, but his "tell" is awful. All you have to do is jump the Mace, shoot him, then jump back over it as it returns to him. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't even really need the Yamato Spear to trounce him, though it helps. The most complicated thing about statting him is including his defensiveness from the Shield- it works just like a Force Field weapon in-game, almost an AP of his Blast (it's the only time you can hurt him unless he lands on a Blast), but in M&M terms, it's just a plain old Shield, and works just like the Equipment version. I compensated for his cheap Powers by giving him more combat ability- he's less dependent on his weapon than most. As expected, it's Pt. 6's "Boomerang" weapon.

Bestows the:
"Knight Crush" Blast 8 (Feats: Homing) (Extras: Penetrating 5) [22]

CENTAUR MAN (Mega Man 6)
PL 10 (153)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages: 

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]

Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]
Teleport 1 (Feats: Change Direction, Easy) [4]
"Centaur Flash" Affliction 10 (Speed; Dazed & Vulnerable/Stunned & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Extra Condition) (30) -- [31]
AE: "Spreading Blast" Blast 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (24)

Offense:
Spreading Blast +8 Area (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Centaur Flash +10 Area (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +9, Fortitude --, Will +4

Complications:
Vulnerable (Knight Crush)- Knight Man's Knight Crush does extra damage to Centaur Man.

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 41 + 37 / Defenses: 12 (153)

-Centaurs, as always, are rad. Giant humanoid dudes with regal horse butts and all that. Maybe it's because I played so much Shining Force, and their use of Centaurs as cavalry rubbed off on me, or just a love of Cavalry-type units for Tactical RPGs in general. So Centaur Man is pretty damn cool, despite having the same silly "Time Stop" weapon that two other villains have already shown. And what the hell does freezing time have to do with being a Centaur? Did they just pick his look and name, then throw a dart onto a board of random power-sets that weren't being used right then? Once you kill him, you gain the exact same thing Gravity Hold did, which was injure every enemy on-screen in a flash. Centaur Man can also Teleport for some reason (basically about ten feet, though), and his regular Buster shots will split into a Burst Area of bolts, which are really hard to dodge. Altogether a really cool boss, I think.

Bestows the:
"Centaur Flash" Damage 8 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) [24]
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

sirjolt wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:18 pm I just wanted to poke my head in and say thanks for doing all of this. I've never really had the time to spend on Internet forums and, now that I'm 46, I have even less time than usual. I stumbled across your builds a couple of weeks ago after doing a search for Marvel builds in M&M3. I've been trying to put together a mixed universe and already having your builds, even if i make changes to them, has helped immensely. Mixed universes are tricky since they have different baselines to work from.

I have absolutely no idea how you have found the time to do all this over the last few years, but thanks!
thanks, man! I love getting messages like this :). My secret is to have my computer in the same room as the TV, and no roommate for distractions :).
danelsan

Post by danelsan »

A quick note on Top Man's weapon: while the Top Spin was just about useless for most of the game, It caused absolute murder to the final boss.
Jabroniville

Wind Man & Yamato Man

Post by Jabroniville »

WIND MAN (Mega Man 6)
PL 10 (148)
STRENGTH
8 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages: 

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]

Flight 4 (30 mph) [8]
"Propellor Blast" Blast 9 (Feats: Accurate, Improved Critical, Split, Homing) (22) -- [24]
  • AE: "Air Control" Move Object 8 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (Flaws: Limited to Away From Him) (16)
  • AE: "Vacuum" Move Object 8 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (Flaws: Limited to Towards Him) (16)
Offense:
Propeller Blast +10 (+9 Ranged Damage, DC 24)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Will +4

Complications:
Vulnerable (Centaur Flash)- Centaur Man's Flash does extra damage to Wind Man.

Total: Abilities: 34 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 41 + 32 / Defenses: 10 (148)

-Wind Man's another sign of this franchise's faltering, as he's essentially just a massive rip-off of Air Man from Mega Man 2. He just kinda flies around trying to stomp on you, and occasionally tries to suck you in towards him, so I statted him up as a bulkier, tougher guy who hits a little harder than most bosses. Oddly, he's one of the few not themed around his weapon's key effects, but he CAN fly. You gain a totally different weapon from him- a Blast that creeps along the floor and can throw weaker enemies into the air.

Bestows the:
"Wind Storm" Blast 8 (Feats: Knockback 3) [19]

YAMATO MAN (Mega Man 6)
PL 10 (138)
STRENGTH
7 STAMINA -- AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 2

Skills:
Athletics 6 (+12)
Expertise (History) 4 (+4)
Intimidation 4 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Technology 3 (+3)

Advantages: 

Powers:
"Robot Master Frame"
Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]

Leaping 2 (30 feet) [2]
Speed 2 (8 mph) [2]

"Yamato Spear" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [17]
Blast 10 (Feats: Accurate, Split 2) (Extras: Penetrating) (Drawbacks: Power Loss- Must Pick Up Spearhead -2) (28 points)

Offense:
Yamato Spear +10 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Will +4

Complications:
Vulnerable (Silver Tomahawk)- Tomahawk Man's Silver Tomahawk does extra damage to Yamato Man.

Total: Abilities: 32 / Skills: 22--11 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 42 + 21 / Defenses: 10 (138)

-Yamato Man's another really cool Mega Man 6 boss- a Japanese Samurai using a Spear as a Blasting Device, which frees up some points for side-things and Feats, which is always nice. He throws his stuff about, but has to pick up the Spearhead if he shoots it out, which usually isn't too much of a problem, since he's both fast AND can leap all the way across the screen in one go. He's probably the hardest boss of Mega Man 6, with a semi-unpredictable attack pattern, a Split Attack Blast, and great speed. You get a more Multiattack-y version (since it shoots all in one direction instead of a three-pronged one like when Yamato Man does it), making it pretty useful.

Bestows the:
"Yamato Spear" Blast 8 (Extras: Multiattack) [24]