Batgirl III's Character Thread (Simon Baz, Lady Shiva)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Batgirl III

Cowgirl

Post by Batgirl III »

Mildly NSFW Image (PG-13)
COWGIRL
Original Character
Power Level 8 ( 120 PP )

ABILITIES
Strength 4
Stamina 6
Agility 2
Dexterity 3
Fighting 3
Intellect 0
Awareness 2
Presence 3

SKILLS
Athletics 6 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 7 (+12), Deception 2 (+5), Expertise [Animal Husbandry] 4 (+4), Intimidation 5 (+8), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion 2 (+3), Ranged Combat [Firearms] 6 (+10), Ranged Combat [Thrown] 4 (+8), Technology 5 (+5), Treatment 3 (+3)

ADVANTAGES
Animal Empathy, Attractive (1), Close Attack (2), Daze [Intimidation], Diehard, Equipment (5), Great Endurance, Improved Aim, Jack-of-All-Trades, Languages (3), Lionhearted, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack [Ranged, Cover and Concealment (2)], Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (2), Second Chance [Detect Ambush], Startle, Tracking, Taunt, Ultimate Aim

POWERS
Growth 4 (+4 Strength, +4 Stamina; +4 Mass; +2 Intimidate; -2 Defenses; E: Innate; F: Permanent) [ 8 PP ]
Protection 2 (E: Subtle [1]) [ 3 PP ]
Senses 2 (Auditory: Accurate; Visual: Low-Light) [ 2 PP ]
Speed 2 (8 MPH) [ 2 PP ]

EQUIPMENT ( 25 EP )
Cowgirl's Arsenal Array (15 EP Total)
Dual Colt SAA Revolvers Damage 6 (E: Ranged, Split [1]) [ 13 EP ]
AE: Winchester Model 1894 Rifle Damage 4 (E: Accurate [1], Extended Range [1], Improved Critical [1], Penetrating [2], Ranged) [ 1 EP ]
AE: Bowie Knife Damage 2 (Strength-based; E: Accurate [1], Improved Critical [1], Penetrating [2]) [ 1 EP ]

Other Gear
Lariat Move Object 4 (800 lbs. E: Damaging, F: Tether [1]) [ 9 EP ]
Commlink [ 1 EP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (8) Base 8-2
Parry: (8) Base 7-2
Fortitude: (6) Base 0
Toughness: (8) ——
Will: (10) Base 8

WORKSHEET
Attack: 12 Effect: 4 Total: 16 (Unarmed)
Attack: 10 Effect: 6 Total: 16 (Revolvers)
Attack: 12 Effect: 4 Total: 16 (Rifle)
Attack: 7 Effect: 6 Total: 13 (Knife)
Attack: 8 Effect: 4 Total: 12 (Lariat)
Dodge: 8 Tough: 8 Total: 16
Parry: 8 Tough: 8 Total: 16
Fort: 6 Will: 10 Total: 16

ABILITIES [ 30 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 25 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 30 pp ] +
POWERS [ 12 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 23 pp ] =
120 PP TOTAL

COMPLICATIONS
Centaur Physiology: Centaurs require specially-made clothing, armor, and other equipment to accommodate their equine physiology.
Duty: Cowgirl is a government-sponsored hero, who must balance doing what she feels is right against what she is ordered to do.
Relationships: Cowgirl seems to have an ex-boyfriend or two in every major city in Europe and just as many back in Texas.
Reputation: Cowgirl has a well-earned reputation as wild, reckless, and impulsive. She's a "party girl" and a "redneck," through and through.

Education: Bachelor's Degree, University of Texas
Date of Birth: July 4, 1988 (Age 30)
Base of Operations: Bern, Switzerland
Height: 7'6"
Weight: 1,250 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Brown
Race: Centaur
Identity: Public
Religion: Baptist
Relationships: Large Centaur tribe in Texas
Legal Status: Citizen of the United States with no criminal record.

Background
Chloe "Calamity" Cassavetes is the American representitive for the WOTAN Network, the pride of her West Texas clan of centaurs who immigrated to the U.S. after being run out of Greece aroung the turn of the (previous) century. The centaurs adapted well to the American west, trading in centuries of herding goats and sheep in the Greek highlands for raising beef cattle on the open praire. Chloe's grandfather was the frst member of the tribe to return to Greece, acting as a guide and spotter for the U.S. Army Rangers.

Notes:
Centaur. Cowboy. Hot Chick. Nuff said.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
Jabroniville

Re: Batgirl III's Character Thread

Post by Jabroniville »

Hot Centaur Chicks confuse me greatly. It's all the hotness of amazons, and the lady parts are always drawn to be lovely, but... HORSE BUTTS.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Jabroniville wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:44 am Hot Centaur Chicks confuse me greatly. It's all the hotness of amazons, and the lady parts are always drawn to be lovely, but... HORSE BUTTS.
It's like the old mermaid problem, in a way.

(That's another PG-13 link, kids. Ask your parents permission.)
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

I also appreciate your character's tastes in sidearms.

But a cowgirl centaur? Glorious!
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Skaramine wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:59 amI also appreciate your character's tastes in sidearms.
I prefer my S&W Model 3 Schofield* to the Colt Single Action Army, to be honest, but the "Peacemaker" is without a doubt the iconic cowboy six-shooter. Since I was going for a very stereotypical cowboy theme, I decided to go with the better known Colt. (Plus, y'know colt = horse = centaur.)

*Or if I feel like breaking my wrists (and scarring the be-jeezus out over everyone else on the firing line) I'll break out my LeMat.
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

I was more in love with the lady Euro marine's Sig Sauer 2022.

But yes, Centaurs would love Colts just on name alone.
Just call me Doug.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

The SIG Pro SP2020 is the standard issue sidearm for the French Police, Customs Agents, and Gendarmerie nationale.

The USCG standard issue is currently the SIG Sauer P229R DAK, chambered in .40 S&W, a "kissing cousin" of the 2020, sharing a lot of the same design traits. I've never gotten to shoot a SIG Pro, but I'm very fond of the P229R. I was on my way out the door as the USCG was replacing the Beretta with the SIG and was never officially issued one. So I bought one for myself at Cabella's. :D
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

I remember writing a part of a Stony Man set in France just to write off a range trip with a SIG Pro on my taxes one year.

Yes, the alloy frame "classics" are a delight, but for a "budget" pistol, the 2022 is nice.

Yes, I took my gun nerddom to a professional level.
Just call me Doug.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Fair enough, I took my gun profession to a nerdy level.
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

This is that awkward moment when I know enough about gun to understand what are you talking about, but, at the same time, I feel uncomfortably because I just don't know enough. My preference in sidearms is pretty much stuck to the 14th and 15th century :P
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
Ken

Post by Ken »

The Mermaid Problem is an easy choice. To quote Leonard Hoffsteder, there are plenty of things to do above the waist, number one, and number two, one of them will probably be a better conversationalist.

Hmm. smells like fish.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Centaurs present some other questions, if you’re prone to thinking of it too much. Like, what must their internal organ be like? Are the lungs/heart/stomach in the human-half or the horse half? Do they have both? Do Lady-Centaurs nurse their young? Do they use the mammaries of the human-half or the horse-half? Both? Do Centaurs wipe after they defecate? How do they reach...?

Then there’s the question of Centaur spines...

Best not to think about it. She’s a mythological hottie with cowboy guns, just take it for a given.
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

кровопийца
A.K.A. Red Spider
Original Character
Power Level 9 ( 140 PP )

ABILITIES
Strength 8 (Lifting: 9)
Stamina 6
Agility 10
Dexterity 5
Fighting 7
Intellect 2
Awareness 3
Presence 2

SKILLS
Acrobatics 5 (+15), Athletics 2 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 3 (+10), Deception 8 (+8), Expertise [Espionage] 4 (+6), Perception 2 (+5), Slieght of Hand 2 (+7), Stealth 3 (+13), Ranged Attack [Thrown] 6 (+11) Technology 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Evasion (2), Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (6), Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (1), Uncanny Dodge, Move-By Action

POWERS
Does Whatever a Spider Can Array [ 13 PP Total ][/b]
Proportional Speed of a Spider Leaping 3 (60'); Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling [2]); Speed 1 (4 MPH) [ 8 PP ]
Proportional Strength of a Spider Enhanced Ability 1 (+1 STR; F: Limited to Lifting) [ 1 PP ]
Proportional Agility of a Spider Enhanced Advantage 4 (Evasion [2], Improved Initiative [1], Uncanny Dodge) [ 4 PP ]

EQUIPMENT ( 30 EP )
Spider Mask Senses 3 (Visual: Radius, Ultra-Vision [2]); Feature 2 (Built-in Camera and Commlink) [ 5 EP ]
Spider Bolas Affliction 5 (Resist: Dodge; Recover: Strength; Condition: Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Immobile; E: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Ranged; F: Limited to Two Degrees) [ 15 EP ]

Utility Harness Array [ 10 PP Total ][/b]
Launching Grappling Hook Movement 2 (Safe-Fall, Swinging) [ 4 EP ]
AE: Move Object 3 (300 lbs; E: Tether; F: Limited Direction [Attraction]) [ 1 PP ]
Cutting Torch Damage 2 linked to Weaken Toughness 2 (E: Affects Only Objects) [ 1 EP ]
Handcuffs [ 1 EP ]
UV Flashlight Feature 1 (Ultraviolet Flashlight) [ 1 EP ]
UV Paint Marker Feature 1 (UV Spray Paint) [ 1 EP ]
Universal Tool Enhanced Advantage 1 (Improvised Tools) [ 1 EP ]

DEFENSE
Dodge (10) Base 0
Parry: (10) Base 3
Fortitude: (8) Base 2
Toughness: (6/8) ——
Will: (8) Base 5

WORKSHEET
Attack: 10 Effect: 8 Total: 18 (Unarmed)
Attack: 11 Effect: 5 Total: 16 (Bolas)
Dodge: 10 Tough: 6/8 Total: 16/18
Parry: 10 Tough: 6/8 Total: 16/18
Fort: 8 Will: 8 Total: 16

ABILITIES [ 86 pp ] +
SKILLS [ 19 pp ] +
ADVANTAGES [ 12 pp ] +
POWERS [ 13 pp ] +
DEFENSES [ 10 pp ] =
140 PP TOTAL

Education: Unknown
Date of Birth: October 20, 1967 (Age 51)
Base of Operations: Mobile
Height: 5'10" (1.79 m)
Weight: 163 lbs. (74 kg)
Eyes: Green
Hair: Grey
Race: Mutant Human
Identity: Public
Religion: Atheist
Relationships: None
Legal Status: Citizen of Russia with extensive criminal record.

Background
The Red Spider was a high level thief, sabatuer, and spy for the Soviet Union for decades. He's never quite adjusted to life without handlers and superior officers, on his own he tends to be directionless and unmotivated. He gravitates to strong personalities and is very much a "follower" and not a "leader."

Throughout the Cold War, he was a frequent opponent of the WOTAN Network. After the fall of the Soviet government, he very briefly worked for the new Russian Federation... But apparently had some sort of falling out with his superiors. For the last few decades, he's been a thief and a spy-for-hire, working for any super-villain or international terrorist group that can afford him.

Notes
A pretty basic design, slapping the standard Spider-Man powers onto an ex-Soviet spy backstory. Not my most original work, but he should be a fun foil for a night or two of adventure.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

Maybe not your most original work, but still impressive. I've never been able to make a viable Spidey-expy with so few points.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Leaving off the Web Shooters (and the plethora of Alternate Effects he has with them) and the full suite of “Peter Parker, Science Genius” skills goes a long way to cutting down on the points.

Back in the old forum, I put together a pretty solid PL10/150 PP version of Spidey, I am shamelessly stealing from my own design with this guy.