J-Mart Fight Club: Closed for remodeling

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Thorpocalypse

12 - Kasumi

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this new item for our new Dead or Alive Aisle!

Well, at least Kasumi isn't dropping THAT much fanservice. I mean, this is a little revealing at the bottom, but...

...and there we go...

KASUMI
PL9

OPL: 9; DPL: 9; HP: 2

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 14, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+13) [Accelerated Acrobatics, Agile Feint, Skill Mastery, Up the Wall], Athletics 5 (+7), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+16), Deception (+2/+4) [Attractive, Redirect], Expertise [Ninja] 3 (+5), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+2), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion 5 (+7/+9) [Attractive], Stealth 6 (+12)

ADVANTAGES: Accelerated Acrobatics*, Agile Feint, Attractive (1), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Defensive Strike* (1), Equipment (1), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative (1), Improved Trip, Instant Up, Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Japanese), Luck (Improve Roll) (2), Move-by Action, Power Attack (2) (Kasumi Combos, Unarmed), Redirect, Seize Initiative, Skill Mastery (1) (Acrobatics), Sweeping Strike*, Takedown (1), Up the Wall*

POWERS:
Teleporting: Teleport 1 (60 ft); 2 pts
Kasumi Combos: Multiattack Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 4 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Wakizashi: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous; 3 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10 (Seize Initiative)
Close Attack +14 [Wakizashi +4, Critical 19-20; Kasumi Combos +4, Critical 19-20, Multiattack]
Unarmed +16 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +4

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +14 [DC24]
Toughness +4 (+3 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Dead or Alive Tournament Executive Committee (DOATEC) and the Mugen Tenshin have both caused her lots of trouble over the years.
Honor: Kasumi is a very honorable woman and only fights when she needs to, and only in one case did she have intent to kill.
Relationships: With her brother Hayate and friend Ryu Hyabusa.
Revenge: With her half-sister/half-cousin Ayane.

Abilities 72 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Advantages 25 + Powers 6 + Defenses 14 = 137 / 137

Build Comments: Good old Dead or Alive. Oh, there’s a lot of fanservice in fighting games for sure, but to me, this is the creepy grandaddy of them of all. It may not really be the case, but DOA seemed to be the first developer to really focus on the most important aspect of rendering in gaming: breast physics.

And the queen of the DOA series is Kasumi. Petite yet powerful, she’s the Ryu of that series and also the poster girl for “too sexualized for a 17-year-old girl” fanservice that we get from Japan. However, as we’ve discussed, the Japanese have lower age limits for what is acceptable in those areas, so some of it you have to just accept as a cultural difference. Some of the stuff in anime, though…well, we don’t go down the rabbit hole at the moment and focus on the fighting side of things so Ares doesn’t have to make any tough calls about booting any of us.

Kasumi as a fighter is top tier for DOA, but I wouldn’t put her at the same level as characters like Liu Kang of Ryu overall. They’re just different types of games and fighters. I made her a full PL9, whereas I see Ayane and others from the series as PL8-8.5 at best, at least at the moment.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Thorpocalypse

13 - Ivy

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got a new item for our new Soul Calibur Aisle!

That has got to be the most efficient fighting outfit I've ever seen.

IVY VALENTINE
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+7), Athletics 6 (+8), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+14), Deception 5 (+8/+13) [Attractive], Expertise [History] 3 (+7), Expertise [Alchemy] 7 (+11) [Ritualist], Insight 3 (+8), Intimidation (+3), Investigation 4 (+8), Perception 4 (+9), Persuasion (+3/+8) [Attractive], Stealth (+4), Technology 1 (+5), Treatment 1 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Attractive (2), Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy], Uses Expertise [Alchemy] for Ritualist), Deep Ties* (1) (Obsession), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Diehard, Equipment (3), Improved Initiative (1), Languages (2) (French, 4 others, Base: English), Power Attack (4) (Summon Suffering, Viper Blade, Viper Blade Combos, Viper Tail), Ranged Attack (7), Ritualist, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Ageless: Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease); 2 pts
Alchemy Mastery: 10 pt Array; 11 pts
Released Souls: Ranged Mystic Damage 5; 10 pts
Summon Suffering: Multiattack Mystic Damage 5 (Flaw: Grab-based); 1 pt

Valentine: 14 pt Traits, Easily Removable (-6 pts); 8 pts
Viper Blade: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Breaking, Dangerous 2, Disarming, Grabbing, Reach 3 [15 ft], Tripping); 12 pts
Viper Tail: Ranged Slashing Damage 5 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Indirect [from below opponent], Tripping, Flaw: Distracting); 1 pt
Viper Blade Combos: Multiattack Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Breaking, Dangerous 3, Disarming, Grabbing, Reach 3 [15 ft], Tripping, Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(15 pts)
Body Armor: Protection 1; 1 pt
Headquarters: (13 pts)
Size - M, Tough - 10, Features - Defense Systems, Deathtraps, Dimensional Portal, Grounds, Gym, Holding Cells, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Workshop; 13 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +13 [Viper Blade +5, Critical 18-20; Viper Blade Combos +5, Critical 19-20, Multiattack; Summon Suffering +5, Multiattack]
Unarmed +14 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +11 [Released Souls +5; Viper Tail +5, Critical 18-20]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +6 (+5 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Daddy Issues: Her biological father is the undead pirate Cervantes DeLeon.
Obsession: Her adopted parents lost their lives due to her father's obsession with the Soul Edge sword, which in turn has fueled her obsession with destroying it.
Reputation: Ivy has developed a reputation by some as evil, but she's not, she is just single minded of purpose and direct. Regardless, it makes people reluctant to ally with her.

Abilities 76 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Advantages 29 + Powers 23 + Defenses 13 = 160 / 160

Build Comments: Ah, Ivy. One of the many fanservice legends in fighting games. Yet and still, she’s fun to play and a icon of the Soul Calibur series. Her Snake Sword (which has several actual names) gives some nice advantages in game and seems very fitting for her character. She's also a master of alchemy so I gave her a few mystical powers but nothing crazy. With her Ritualist, though, she could pull off something nasty in a "cutscene".

My general thought is that the icons of each of the different fighting games would be PL10, but Ivy, while well-known and an long running character in the series, I just don't see at the "top tier" level of this fighting game world I'm concocting. I might change my mind later. Also, most of the characters Story So Far will be Work in Progress as I try to string together a cohesive story arc for Earth-FG. Soul Calibur has a more unique story arc, but Tekken, Killer Instinct and Street Fighter, among others, all have a pretty similar structure of "evil corporation creates fighting tournament for nefarious purpose, good guy wins tournament, evil corporation creates another and another and so on" in their overall story. No need to have all of them so I'll try to combine.
Thorpocalypse

14 - Chun-Li

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got more new items as we drop a long time top selling item!

Some of the people (not me) say you look like the hostess at a slutty Benihana...

CHUN-LI
PL10

OPL: 10; DPL: 10; HP: 2

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 15, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics 8 (+15) [Agile Feint], Athletics 7 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+16), Deception 3 (+5) [Redirect], Expertise [Law Enforcement] 4 (+7), Insight 8 (+11), Intimidation (+3), Perception 7 (+10), Persuasion 5 (+9), Stealth 3 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Benefit (1) (Interpol Clearance), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (2), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Critical (1) (Hyakuretsukyaku/Spinning Bird Kick), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Instant Up, Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Mandarin), Move-by Action, Power Attack (2) (Hyakuretsukyaku/Spinning Bird Kick, Unarmed), Ranged Attack (7), Sweeping Strike*, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Thunderous Thighs: Leaping 1 (15 ft); 1 pt
Chun-Li Moves: 5 pt Array; 6 pts
Kikosho: Ranged Energy Damage 6 (Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50], Distracting); 5 pts
Hyakuretsukyaku/Spinning Bird Kick: Multiattack Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2 (Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(10 pts)
Light Pistol: Ranged Ballistic Damage 3; 6 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +11
Close Attack +15 [Spinning Bird Kick +5, Critical 19-20, Multiattack; Hyakuretsukyaku +5, 19-20 Critical, Multiattack]
Unarmed +16 [Unarmed +3]
Ranged Attack +12 [Kikosho +6; Light Pistol +3]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +15 [DC25] Parry +15 [DC25]
Toughness +5 (+3 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: She has had a long vendetta against Master Bison.
Motivation: Chun-Li believes in doing good and protecting the weak and seeking justice for those that cannot help themselves.
Relationships: She longs to free her father's spirit and has gotten close to other warriors like Guile, Ken and Ryu.
Responsibility: She has a responsibility to fulfill her duties as an Interpol agent.

Abilities 86 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 25 + Powers 7 + Defenses 15 = 156 / 156

Build Comments: How can you not love Chun-Li? She’s got that whole girl next door meets hot Asian chick mix that has made her extremely popular since she debuted in 1991. Even though her solo movie starring Kristin Kreuk kinda sucked, think of how few female video game characters have the cache to even get a movie and you’re talking rare air there. So of course, she has to be part of Earth-FG and the Thorpocaverse as a whole.

I thought about taking her down to PL9 but she's Chun-Li so she stays with the top tier because...she's Chun-Li. 'Nuff said. 8-)
Thorpocalypse

15 - Kitana

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got more new builds as drop some new items from our Mortal Kombat line!

Shao Kahn wants death to follow kombat. I will give it to him. - Kitana

KITANA
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 13, INTELLEKT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Akrobatiks 7 (+14) [Agile Feint], Athletiks 5 (+7), Klose Kombat [Unarmed] 3 (+16), Deception 2 (+5/+7) [Attraktive], Expertise [Royalty] 3 (+5), Insight 6 (+10), Intimidation (+3), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion 5 (+8/+10) [Attraktive], Ranged Kombat [War Fans] 9 (+13), Stealth 3 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Attraktive (1), Benefit (2) (Status – Edenian Queen), Defensive Attakk, Defensive Roll (2), Fascinate (1) (Persuasion), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Instant Up, Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Edenian), Leadership, Move-by Action, Power Attack (3) (Unarmed, War Fan Strike, Whirlwind Fan Strike), Swift*, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Edenian Physiology: Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease); 2 pts
Pixie Dust: Teleport 1 (60 ft); 2 pts
War Fans: 13 pt Traits, Easily Removable (-6 pts); 9 pts
Fan Lift: Move Objekt 7 (Extra: Linked [Affliktion], Reach 2 [10 ft], Flaw: Inakkurate, Limited direction [up approximately 10 ft off the ground], Reduced Range [Klose]), Affliktion 7 (Resisted/Overkome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd: Stunned and Prone, Extra: Extra Kondition, Linked [Move Objekt], Reach 2 [10 ft], Flaw: Inakkurate, Instant Recovery [Prone], Limited to two degrees); 13 pts
War Fan Strike: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Koncealable, Dangerous, Defensive, Disarming, Split); 1 pt
Whirlwind Fan Strike: Multiattakk Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Dangerous, Flaw: Distrakting); 1 pt
War Fan Throw: Ranged Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Dangerous, Split); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +11
Klose Attakk +13 [War Fan Strike +5, Kritikal 19-20; Whirlwind War Fans +5, Kritikal 19-20, Multiattakk]
War Fan Lift +11 [Fan Lift Move Objekt/Affliktion +7]
Unarmed +16 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attack +4
War Fan Throw +13 [War Fans +5, Kritikal 19-20]

DEFENSES:

KOMPLIKATIONS:
Enemy: Her "father" Shao Kahn and her "sister" Mileena.
Relationships: She is klose to her mother, Queen Sindel, Liu Kang and she has a komplicated relationship with her former best friend Jade.
Responsibility: To protect Edenia and her people from the threats of Shao Kahn and the other forces of evil in Outworld.

Abilities 74 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 19 + Powers 14 + Defenses 14 = 144 / 144

Build Comments: One of the queens of Fanservice herself (get it, FAN-service?!?!? HA! I kill me!), Kitana. She’s another of the iconic members of the MK cast, being around since MKII and basically bigfooting Sonya Blade out of being the main female character in the game. She become so popular that they pallet swapped Mileena and Jade in short order.

She’s got some wicked capabilities with those fans and is fun to play with her quick hitting style.
Thorpocalypse

16 - Jade

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got a companion piece to our last item as our Mortal Kombat run continues!

This will be easy! - Jade

JADE
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Akrobatiks 7 (+14) [Agile Feint], Athletiks 6 (+8), Klose Kombat [Unarmed] 2 (+15), Deception 3 (+5/+7) [Attraktive], Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+1), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion 3 (+5/+7) [Attraktive], Ranged Kombat [Throwing] 8 (+12), Sleight of Hand 1 (+5), Stealth 5 (+12)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Attraktive (1), Defensive Attakk, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (1), Favored Foe (Kitana), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Improved Kritikal (1) (Staff), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Edenian), Move-by Action, Power Attakk (2) (Staff, Unarmed), Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Edenian Physiology: Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease); 2 pts
Razorangs: 4 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-2 pts); 2 pts
Razorang Throw: Ranged Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous, Rikochet, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 4 pts
Kombat Array: 12 pt Array; 14 pts
Dodging Shadows: Insubstantial 4 (Inkorporeal; Flaw: Limited to projectile attacks, Unreliable [5 uses]); 12 pts
Staff Slam Kombo: Multiattack Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Easily Removable [Requires Staff], Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt

Vanishing Winds: Teleport 2 (120 ft; Extra: Change Direktion); 1 pt[/i]

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Edenian Staff: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 3, Double, Reach (5 ft.); 5 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +11
Klose Attakk +13 [Staff Strike +5, Kritikal 19-20; Staff Slam Kombo +5, Critical 17-20, Multiattakk]
Unarmed +15 [Unarmed +2]
Ranged Attakk +4
Razorangs +12 [Razorrangs +4, Kritikal 19-20]

DEFENSES:

KOMPLIKATIONS:
Konflicted: Jade was best friends with Kitana for years, but she is also bound to Shao Kahn deeper reasons than we know. She aids both, but is conflicted about her true purpose.
Enemy: She has a great enmity towards Mileena and Reptile wants revenge on her as well.
Relationships: She has a komplicated relationship with her former best friend Kitana.
Responsibility: To serve Shao Kahn.

Abilities 70 + Skills 22 (44 ranks) + Advantages 16 + Powers 18 + Defenses 14 = 140 / 140

Build Comments: I had a good fight or two with Jade back in the day, but I haven’t used her recently during the MK revival at Thorpe’s Deep. In my setting, I am using her as more of a villain, or at least as a pawn that might make a face turn at some point.
Thorpocalypse

17 - Mileena

Post by Thorpocalypse »

And yet another companion piece to our last two items gets added to our Mortal Kombat line!

Was it good for you? :twisted: - Mileena

MILEENA
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 12, INTELLEKT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Akrobatiks 8 (+14) [Accelerated Acrobatiks, Agile Feint], Athletiks 5 (+8), Deception 6 (+7/+9) [Attraktive], Insight (+3), Intimidation 6 (+7) [Startle], Perception 2 (+5), Persuasion (+1/+3) [Attraktive], Ranged Kombat [Throwing] 4 (+11), Stealth 5 (+11)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Attraktive (1), Defensive Attakk, Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (1), Favored Foe (Kitana), Improved Kritikal (1) (Sai), Improved Initiative (1), Improved Trip, Languages (1) (Tarkata, English, Base: Tarkata), Move-by Action, Power Attakk (3) (Rolling Thunder, Twin Sai, Unarmed), Quick Draw, Startle, Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Half Tarkatan Physiology: Senses 2 (Low-light Vision, Scent [Akute]), Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease); 4 pts
Kombat Array: 9 pt Array; 13 pts
Throwing Sai: Ranged Piercing Damage 5 (Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 9 pts
Sai Strike Kombo: Multiattack Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Easily Removable [Requires Sai], Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt
Kick from Above: Teleport 1 (60 ft; Extra: Linked [Damage]), Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Linked [Teleport]); 1 pt
Neck Bite: Piercing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Grab-based); 1 pt
Rolling Thunder: Affliktion 5 (Resisted by Dodge, Overkome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd: Stunned and Prone, Extra: Extra Kondition, Flaw: Instant Recovery [Prone], Limited to two degrees, Limited [target must be on the ground]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Twin Sai: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 2, Defensive, Disarming, Split; 5 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attakk +13 [Sai Strike +5, Kritikal 19-20; Sai Strike Kombo +5, Kritkal 18-20, Multiattakk; Kick from Above +4; Rolling Thunder Affliktion +5; Neck Bite +5, Kritikal 18-20]
Unarmed +15 [Unarmed +3]
Ranged Attakk +5
Throwing +11 [Sai Blast +5]

DEFENSES:
Toughness +4 (+3 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +5

KOMPLIKATIONS:
Hatred: Kitana.
Monstrous Appearance: She loses her Attraktive advantage if she removes her veil and exposes her large mouth with jagged teeth.
Motivation: Gaining power and eventually ruling Edenia and Outworld in her "sister's" stead.

Abilities 70 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Advantages 17 + Powers 17 + Defenses 15 = 139 / 139

Build Comments: I was thinking of more villains I could add to the Thorpacoverse so I figured I would grab a few from different media than comics. So I’m adding to my MK line with good old Mileena. She’s one of my faves from the game, even though my godson would always my ass with her.
Thorpocalypse

18 - Orchid

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this first new item for our new Killer Instinct line!

Go ahead and call me landlord, 'cuz I'm about to evict you from my brother's body! - Orchid

ORCHID
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 8 (+14) [Agile Feint], Athletics 8 (+10), Deception 6 (+7/+9) [Attractive], Expertise [Secret Agent] 5 (+7), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+1), Investigation 7 (+9), Perception 7 (+10), Persuasion 4 (+5/+7) [Attractive], Ranged Combat [Throwing] 6 (+11), Stealth 6 (+12), Technology 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Attractive (1), Close Attack (1), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (2), Equipment (1), Improved Critical (1) (Escrima Sticks), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (2 others, Base: English), Move-by Action, Power Attack (3) (Escrima Stricks, Ultimate Combo, Unarmed), Ranged Attack (1), Quick Draw, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Fire Cat: Morph 1 (Fire Cat form; Extra: Linked [Damage], Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]), Ranged Fire Damage 5 (Extra: Accurate 3, Linked [Morph], Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 12 pts
Ultimate Combo!: Multiattack Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 4 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Plasma Escrima Sticks: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 2, Double; 3 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +14 [Unarmed +2; Plasma Escrima Sticks +4, Critical 19-20; Ultimate Combo! +4, Critical 18-20, Multiattack
Ranged Attack +5
Throwing +11
Fire Cat +11 [Fire Cat +5]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +5 (+3 without Defensive Roll, +0 Impervious), Fortitude +6, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Ultratech.
Relationships: With her brother, Jago.

Abilities 68 + Skills 32 (64 ranks) + Advantages 18 + Powers 16 + Defenses 13 = 147 / 147

Build Comments: Orchid, formerly Black Orchid, was one of the best known characters from Killer Instinct, mainly because of her finisher in the first game where she would flash her boobs to her opponent, causing them to have a heart attack and collapse. Ah, the 90’s..

As a character, she’s OK, and even though I haven’t played the new game, it seems like they kept her overall acrobatic style. She’s not top tier, but would be right the mix with most fighters in my Fighting Game Earth.
Thorpocalypse

19 - Alisa Bosconovich

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got another new item that kicks off a new line for us as we start our Tekken line with this addition!

I am much stronger than I look. - Alisa Bosconovitch

ALISA BOSCONOVITCH
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA -5, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 6, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+13), Athletics 5 (+9), Deception 7 (+7), Insight (+4), Perception 7 (+11), Persuasion (+0), Stealth (+6), Technology 4 (+10)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Beginner's Luck, Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Fearless, Improved Initiative (1), Move-by Action, Power Attack (3) (Buzzsaw Combo, Chainsaw Hands, Unarmed), Ranged Attack (6), Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Android Physiology: Protection 6, Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects); 36 pts
Wings and Thrusters: Flight 2 (8 mph/120 ft pr); 4 pts
Combat Mode: 10 pt Array; 14 pts
Spam Bomb: Ballistic Damage 5 (Extra: Triggered, Flaw: Activation [Move Action]); 10 pts
Rocket Punch: Ranged Bludgeoning Damage 5 (Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 1 pt
Double Rocket Punch: Ranged Multiattack Bludgeoning Damage 5 (Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50], Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt
Chainsaw Hands: Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Split); 1 pt
Buzzsaw Combo: Multiattack Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous, Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt[/i]

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +4; Chainsaw Hands +6; Spam Bomb +5; Buzzsaw Combo +6, Critical 19-20, Multiattack]
Ranged Attack +11 [Rocket Punch +5; Double Rocket Punch +5, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Toughness +6 (+6 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude Immune, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Daddy Issues: Alisa was created by Dr. Bosconvich as an android clone of his deceased daughter. Unfortunately she has not met him yet, and is programmed to find him.
Motivation: Protecting her allies and creator and finding her place in the world.
Relationships: She is close to Lars and Lee and is programmed to protect Jin.
Vulnerable: Her metal frame makes her vulnerable to magnetic effects.

Abilities 64 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Advantages 18 + Powers 50 + Defenses 7 = 154 / 154

Build Comments: Alisa Bosconovich is a latter addition to the Tekken universe but has become a fan favorite quickly. She’s an android created by the long time Tekken-verse character Dr. Bosconovich. As such, she has a pretty cool fighting presence and the characterization they’ve given her makes her fairly interesting. The whole "robot who thinks she's a real girl" trope is always fun.

And all things considered, she’s not that fanservicey, so maybe there’s hope for these games yet.
Thorpocalypse

20 - Mai Shiranui

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out our first item in our Fatal Fury line!

Fanservice, thy name is Mai...

MAI SHIRANUI
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 2, AGILITY 7, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 8 (+15) [Agile Feint, Up the Wall], Athletics 5 (+7), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+15), Deception 2 (+5/+7) [Attractive], Expertise [Ninja] 3 (+5), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation (+3), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion 4 (+7/+9) [Attractive], Stealth 6 (+13)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Attractive (1), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (1), Evasion (1), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Improved Trip, Languages (1), Martial Strike* (1), Move-by Action, Power Attack (4) (Flame Spiral, Flame Strikes, War Fans, Unarmed), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack (7), Takedown (1), Up the Wall*

POWERS:
Quick Change: Features 1 (Quick Change); 1 pt
Ninja Glide: Flight 1 (4 mph/60 ft pr; Flaw: Gliding); 1 pt
Ninja Jump: Leaping 1 (15 ft); 1 pt
Queen of Fighting:
Flame Blast: Ranged Fire Damage 5 (Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 9 pts
Flame Spiral: Ranged Multiattack Fire Damage 5 (Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50], Unreliable); 1 pt
Flame Strikes: Fire Strength-based Damage 1; 1 pt
Thrown Fans: Ranged Piercing Damage 3 (Extra: Accurate, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
War Fans: Slashing [Open]/Piercing [Closed] Strength-Based Damage 2, Concealable, Defensive, Double; 5 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +11
Close Attack +13 [War Fans +4; Flame Strikes +3]
Unarmed +15 [Unarmed +2; Martial Strike Unarmed +3;]
Ranged Attack +11 [Flame Blast +5 Flame Spiral +5, Multiattack]
Thrown Fans +13 [Thrown Fans +3]

DEFENSES:
Toughness +4 (+2 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Relationships: Mai is hopelessly in love with Andy Bogard.

Abilities 72 + Skills 19 (38 ranks) + Advantages 28 + Powers 15 + Defenses 15 = 149 / 149

Build Comments: When I referenced breast physics earlier, I realize now I probably should have saved that for Mai, here. Geez…

Mai Shiranui, despite the crazy fanservice, is a pretty good game character in the King of Fighters/Fatal Fury series. She’s got a wide variety of attacks and is good at range and in close. Sadly her actual characterization mostly consists of her chasing Andy Bogard around and dreaming about being married to him. And of course, like most fictional Japanese heroes that I’ve seen, he doesn’t give a crap. Craziness.
Thorpocalypse

21 - Blanka

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We're still dropping Fighting Game builds as we add to our Street Fighter line with this new item!

Now the beast is unleashed! - Blanka

BLANKA
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT -2, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+13) [Agile Feint], Athletics 9 (+13), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+13), Deception (-1), Expertise [Survival] 7 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation 8 (+7), Perception 6 (+7), Persuasion (-1), Stealth 3 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, All-Out Attack, Animal Empathy, Defensive Roll (1), Fighting Climb*, Improved Defense, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative (1), Power Attack (2) (Jungle Fury, Unarmed), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Jungle Movement: Leaping 1 (15 ft), Movement 2 (Swinging, Wall Crawling [half speed]); 5 pts
Jungle Honed Senses: Senses 5 (Low-light Vision, Scent [Acute, Extended, Tracking]); 5 pts
Jungle Combat: 25 pt Array; 26 pts
Electricity Aura: Electrical Damage 5 (Extra: Linked [Affliction], Reaction, Flaw: Distracting), Affliction 5 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, Extra: Linked [Damage], Reaction, Flaw: Distracting, Limited to two degrees); 25 pts
Jungle Fury: Multiattack Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Inaccurate, Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +11 [Jungle Fury Combo +7, Multiattack]
Unarmed +13 [Unarmed +4; Martial Strike Unarmed +5]
Ranged Attack +2
Special Attack [Electric Aura +5, Critical 18-20, Reaction]

DEFENSES:
Toughness +6 (+5 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +4

COMPLICATIONS:
Mommy Issues: Blanka feels like he is a disappointment to his mother and wants to prove himself to her and the world.
Monstrous Appearance: Blanka is a huge man with orange hair and green skin and rarely wears a shirt. This makes it hard from him to blend into normal society.
Relationships: He is friends with Dan Hibiki.

Abilities 52 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Advantages 11 + Powers 36 + Defenses 13 = 133 / 133

Build Comments: Good old Jimmy, otherwise known as Blanka, is another one of the more recognizable characters from Street Fighter. He even got a cameo at the end of Wreck-It Ralph, which was pretty cool.

Blanka is a jungle dude, giving him some pretty cool moves and a signature style. I kinda wanted to go more powerhouse with him, but I eased up on that. Still, he hits pretty hard and with his Movement abilities, he should be a tough out.
Thorpocalypse

22 - Raven (Tekken)

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We're adding more our items to our Fighting Game Aisle as we add this J-Mart Favorite Item from our Tekken line!

It's just business. Don't take it personally. - Raven

RAVEN
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+13) [Agile Feint, Up the Wall], Athletics 8 (+11), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+15), Deception 5 (+6), Expertise [Ninja] 5 (+7), Insight 3 (+7), Intimidation 4 (+5), Perception 6 (+10), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Throwing] +7 (+12), Sleight of Hand 2 (+7), Stealth 7 (+13)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Benefit (1) (Status – Government Clearance), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (2), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Move-by Action, Power Attack (4) (Ninjutsu Combo, Ninjato, Shuriken, Unarmed), Takedown (1), Tracking, Up the Wall*

POWERS:
Ninjutsu Array: 4 pt Array; 5 pts
Ninjutsu Combo: Multiattack Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Unreliable [5 uses]); 4 pts
Kick from Above: Teleport 1 (60 ft; Extra: Linked [Damage]), Bludgeoning Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Linked [Teleport]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(10 pts)
Smoke Pellet: Enhanced Advantage 1 (Hide in Plain Sight); 1 pt
Shuriken: Ranged Multiattack Piercing Damage 1; 3 pts
Arsenal: (5 pts)
Ninjato: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous, Feature 1 (Multi-Purpose Tool); 4 pts
Ninja Knives: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous, Double; 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +13 [Ninja Knives +5, Critical 19-20; Teleport Kick +5; Ninjutsu Combo +5, Critical 18-20, Multiattack]
Unarmed +15 [Unarmed +3]
Ranged Attack +5
Throwing +12 [Shuriken +1, Multiattack]]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +5 (+4 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation: Fulfilling his missions.
Secret Identity: None one seems to know anything about Raven other than who he works for, but nothing about his true motivations, real name, extent of his abilities, etc.

Abilities 76 + Skills 28 (56 ranks) + Advantages 17 + Powers 5 + Defenses 13 = 139 / 139

Build Comments: Raven is a cool as sh*t. Apparently someone developing Tekken had been binge watching Wesley Snipes movies and said “I got a new character idea!”. And then they went about making sure it looked enough like him to get people to go “uh, that looks like…” but not close enough to where Snipes could be like “I’m suing to get back some of the money I lost by being jail for tax evasion, bitches!”

Raven has a great look overall, though, and quickly became one of the most popular characters in the series. I am planning on a more Earth-217 type version as well since he would fit well in my ninja-verse.
Thorpocalypse

23 - Sabrewulf

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got more fighting game builds as we add this new item to our Killer Instinct line!

I must either cure this curse... or master it. - Sabrewulf

SABREWULF
PL9

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+7), Athletics 6 (+11), Close Combat [Unarmed] 1 (+13), Deception (-1), Expertise [Arcana] 5 (+7) [Ritualist], Insight (+2), Intimidation 9 (+8) [Startle], Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 7 (+9), Persuasion (-1), Ranged Combat [Flaming Bat] 8 (+10), Stealth 5 (+9), Technology 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Benefit (3), Close Attack (1), Defensive Roll (1), Diehard, Equipment (3), Great Endurance, Improved Initiative (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: German), Luck (Recover) (2), Power Attack (3) (Claws, Ultimate Combo, Unarmed), Ritualist, Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Werewolf Senses: Senses 6 (Low-light Vision, Normal Hearing [Extended], Scent [Acute, Ranged, Tracking], Ultrahearing); 6 pts
Werewolf Movement: Speed 2 (8 mph/120 fpr), Leaping 1 (15 mph); 3 pts
Werewolf Physiology: Protection 1, Feature 1 (Insulating Fur), Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease); 4 pts
Claws: Slashing Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Dangerous, Split); 3 pts
Killer Array: 4 pt Array; 5 pts
Ultimate Combo!: Multiattack Slashing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Inaccurate, Unreliable [5 uses]); 4 pts
Flaming Bat: Ranged Fire Damage 4 (Flaw: Distracting); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(15 pts)
Headquarters: (12 pts)
Castle Sabrewulf: Size - H, Tough - 10, Features - Defense Systems, Grounds, Holding Cells, Isolated, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Personnel, Workshop; 12 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +12 [Claws +6, Critical 19-20]
Ultimate Combo +10 [Ultimate Combo +7, Multiattack]
Unarmed +13 [Unarmed +5]
Ranged Attack +2
Flaming Bat +10 [Flaming Bat +4]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +7 (+6 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Mental Instability: Sabrewulf's attempts to cure his lycanthropy have left him mentally unstable and violent, even with the use of his ancient/arcane medicines and treatments.
Monstrous Appearance: Sabrewulf has all but lost his ability to turn back into his human form.
Obsession: Curing his lyncanthropy.

Abilities 60 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 21 + Powers 21 + Defenses 12 = 140 / 140

Build Comments: Sabrewulf is a pretty generic bestial fighting character in Killer Instinct, but that name is bad ass. I didn’t realize it was actually an homage to an old video game, Sabre Wulf, that some of the creators were fans of.

With a simple “just looking for the cure” story and classic werewolf look, he could easily be added into just about any setting as an antagonist or sympathetic anti-hero.
Thorpocalypse

24 - Baraka

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We're adding some more villains to our fighting game world as we add this new item for Mortal Kombat line!

Shao Kahn conquered my realm. I owe him my loyalty; I honor his will. - Baraka

BARAKA
PL8

OPL: 8; DPL: 8; HP: 2

Team Affiliations: Outworld Warriors

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 3, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 12, INTELLEKT -1, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE -2

SKILLS: Acrobatiks 7 (+10), Athletiks 7 (+11), Klose Kombat [Unarmed] 2 (+12), Deception (-2), Expertise [Survival] 4 (+5), Insight (+1), Intimidation 11 (+9) [Startle], Perception 2 (+3), Persuasion (-1), Ranged Combat [Flying Shard] 8 (+10), Stealth 6 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attakk, Defensive Roll (1), Improved Initiative (1), Improved Kritikal (1) (Tarkatan Blades), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Tarkatan), Power Attakk (3) (Blade Spin, Tarkatan Blades, Unarmed), Startle, Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Tarkata Physiology: Senses 4 (Low-light Vision, Scent [Akute, Tracking]), Immunity 1 (Aging), Regeneration 1 (1/every 9 rounds); 6 pts
Tarkatan Blades: 6 pt Array; 8 pts
Blade Strike: Slashing/Piercing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Breaking, Dangerous, Split, Variable Descriptor [Slashing/Piercing); 6 pts
Blade Spin: Multiattack Slashing/Piercing Strength-based Damage 2 (Extra: Breaking, Dangerous, Variable Deskriptor [Slashing/Piercing], Flaw: Activation [Move Action], Distrakting); 1 pt
Flying Shard: Ranged Piercing Damage 5 (Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50], Distrakting); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +7
Klose Attakk +10 [Tarkatan Blades +6, Kritikal 18-20; Blade Spin +6, Kritikal 18-20, Multiattack]
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +4]
Ranged Attakk +2
Flying Shard +10 [Flying Shard +5]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +10 [DC20] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +6 (+5 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +3

KOMPLIKATIONS:
Motivation: Murder and havoc.
Temper: Baraka's bloodlust can overtake him at times causing him lose focus and make tactical mistakes.

Abilities 44 + Skills 24 (48 ranks) + Advantages 9 + Powers 14 + Defenses 11 = 102 / 102

Build Comments: I always liked Baraka’s look. A Nosferatu lookin’ dude with arm blades is a neat concept. He got taken out pretty definitively by Dvorah in MKX and even though he is fun to play with and can be pretty effective, overall, he’s kinda been jobbery for the most part so he gets stepped down a bit in this run.
Thorpocalypse

25 - Reptile

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Another villainous new item hits the Aisle 9 shelves as we add more to our Mortal Kombat line!

I am Reptile, and I do not answer to you. FIGHT! - Reptile

REPTILE
PL8

OPL: 8; DPL: 8; HP: 2

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLEKT -1, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE -1

SKILLS: Akrobatiks 6 (+12), Athletiks 6 (+9), Klose Kombat [Unarmed] 1 (+13), Deception 5 (+4), Insight (+1), Intimidation 7 (+6), Perception 3 (+4), Persuasion (+0), Stealth 6 (+12)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attakk, Chokehold, Defensive Attakk, Defensive Roll (1), Fast Grab, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative (1), Klose Attakk (1), Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Saurian), Move-by Aktion, Power Attack (3) (Klaws, Running Serpent, Unarmed), Ranged Attakk (7), Takedown (1), Tracking

POWERS:
Saurian Physiology: Immunity 3 (Aging, Disease, Heat), Leaping 1 (15 ft), Movement 1 (Wall Krawling [Speed rank -1]); 6 pts
Klaws: Slashing Strength-based Damage 0 (Extra: Breaking, Split); 2 pts
Tongue: Extra Limb 1 (Prehensile Tongue), Elongation 1 (15 ft; Flaw: limited to tongue), Enhanced Advantages 1 (Fast Grab); 3 pts
Kombat Array: 11 pt Array; 14 pts
Acid Spit: Ranged Acid Damage 4 (Extra: Secondary Effekt, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 11 pts
Khameleon: Koncealment 2 (Visual; Flaw: Unreliable [being hit with attakk ends effekt]); 1 pt
Running Serpent: Slashing Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Linked [Speed]), Speed 2 (8 mph/120 fpr; Flaw: Limited to short bursts)
Force Ball: Move Objekt 5 (Extra: Damaging, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50], Limited to moving towards Reptile, Distrakting); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attakk +12 [Running Serpent +4]
Unarmed +13 [Unarmed +3; Klaws +3]
Ranged Attakk +11 [Acid Spit +4; Force Ball Move Objekt +5]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 [DC21] Parry +11 [DC21]
Toughness +4 (+5 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +4

KOMPLIKATIONS:
Obsession: Reptile's motivations lie in the restoration of the Saurian race.
Responsibility: To Shao Kahn, in exchange for him fulfilling his bargain to help restore the Saurian race.

Abilities 54 + Skills 17 (33 ranks) + Advantages 20 + Powers 25 + Defenses 10 = 126 / 126

Build Comments: Reptile kinda sucked at first, basically being a palette swap of Scorpion or Sub-Zero, but he got better as the series went along. I still hardly ever played him, though, then, recently I gave him a go. Got my ass kicked, but still, getting to turn invisible was cool.

As a character, he’s pretty one note and in the story modes, he rarely has an impact so he gets knocked down to PL8 this go-around but he can still give a lot of the bigger names fits with his Acid Spray and the aforementioned Concealment effect.
Thorpocalypse

26 - Riptor

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got a new addition to our Killer Instinct line as the we add more fighting game items to Aisle 9!

If you're lucky, you might actually see her before she begins to eat you. - Ultratech Riptor Guide

RIPTOR
PL8

OPL: 8; DPL: 8; HP: 21

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT -2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE -2

SKILLS: Athletics 5 (+9), Deception (-2), Expertise [Tactics] 7(+5), Insight (+2), Intimidation 7 (+5) [Startle], Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion (-2), Ranged Combat [Fire Breath] 9 (+9), Stealth 3 (+7)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (2), Fearless, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative (2), Improved Trip, Power Attack (2) (Claws, Unarmed), Startle, Sweeping Strike*, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Raptor Senses: Senses 3 (Low-light Vision, Scent [Acute, Ranged]); 3 pts
Tail: Extra Limbs 1 (Tail); 1 pt
Raptor Speed: Speed 2 (8 mph/120 ft pr); 2 pts
Pouncing: Leaping 1 (15 ft); 1 pt
Claws: Slashing Strength-based Damage 1 (Extra: Dangerous, Double); 3 pt
Instinct Array: 9 pt Array; 10 pts
Fire Breath: Ranged Fire Damage 5 (Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 9 pts
Ultra Combo!: Multiattack Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Flaw: Inaccurate, Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +8
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +4; Claws +5, Critical 19-20]
Ultra Combo! +9 [Ultra Combo Claw Attack +7, Critical 18-20, Multiattack]
Ranged Attack +0
Fire Breath +9 [Fire Breath +5]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +9 [DC19] Parry +10 [DC20]
Toughness +6 (+6 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +3

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation: Riptor is driven by her primal instincts.
Responsibility: To Ultratech.

Abilities 42 + Skills 17 (34 ranks) + Advantages 11 + Powers 20 + Defenses 8 = 98 / 98

Build Comments: Riptor is a human-velociraptor hybrid created by Ultratech. Again, gotta love the 90’s. In the 2013 reboot, it’s determined that she’s a female because in her story, she lays a bunch of eggs so soon there will be a crap ton of Riptors running around, which will be AWESOME.

As a build, I put her at PL8 because of the potential for me to throw a bunch of Riptors at an unsuspecting group of heroes, plus, I was not that impressed with the playthroughs that I watched. But my favorite thing about her is that she can breathe fire, which has always been one of my favorite things about velociraptors and so many movies and games miss that fact. Finally, someone gets it right.