J-Mart PC Superstore: Invincible PCs, PC Avengers Assemble!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Thorpocalypse

7 - Wolverine (X-23)

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got another version of our last item for our Earth-PC setting!

In my defense, no one ever taught me how to not be a heartless jerk. Alchemax and the X-Men taught me how to survive. They taught me how to cut things into pieces. How to be alone. - Wolverine

WOLVERINE (X-23)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 4; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 7, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+12), Athletics 6 (+9), Deception 3 (+3), Insight 6 (+9), Intimidation 7 (+7), Investigation 4 (+5), Perception 11 (+14), Ranged Combat [Guns] 8 (+8), Sleight of Hand (+4), Stealth 9 (+14), Technology (+1), Treatment (+1), Vehicles 3 (+3)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Beginner’s Luck, Close Attack (1), Diehard, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (1) (Claws), Jack-of-all-Trades, Languages (1) (2 others, Base: English), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Healing Factor: Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease [Limited], Poisons [Limited]), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Regeneration 8 (8/every 10 rounds); 12 pts
Enhanced Senses: Senses 8 (Normal Sight [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended]; Scent [Extended, Accurate, Acute, Tracking], Low-Light Vision); 8 pts
Adamantium Claws: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Penetrating 7); 10 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +14 [Unarmed +3; Claws +6, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +0
Guns +8

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Kimura, The Facility.
Emotionally Stunted: With her being raised a weapon, she sometimes struggles with regular human emotion and thinking of people as more than targets. She has also been known to cut herself when she feels bad about herself.
Prejudice: Mutant.
Relationships: She is protective of her teammates in the X-Men and Teen Titans, particularly Ravager and Red Robin. She is also very close to Wolverine.
Reputation: She was a trained killer for years and even though she is trying to live a better life, many people will not let her forget what she's done.
Vulnerable: She was encoded with trigger scents and possibly phrases that can turn her into a berserker.
Vulnerable: Due to the Adamantium on her claws, she is slightly more vulnerable to magnetic attacks.

Abilities 64 + Skills 32 (64 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 31 + Defenses 13 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: X-23 as Wolverine at PC level. I knew her run as Wolverine wouldn't last forever, but it was fun while it lasted. And it gave us Honey Badger which I will always be grateful for.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Thorpocalypse

8 - Deadpool

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this J-Mart Favorite Item on Aisle 2!

Fourth wall break inside of a fourth wall break? That's like... 16 walls!

It's a Big house. It's weird I only ever see two of you. Almost like the studio couldn't afford another X-Man...

What do you get when you take 8-feet of chrome, one pinch of courage, a cup of good luck, a dab of racism, a splash of diabetes, and a wheelbarrow of stage 4 cancer? Answer: A family. See? I didn't lie what kind of film this was. If there's anything you take away today - other than the need to google "what the f*** is dubstep" - it's that we all need to belong to someone.

F*** Wolverine. First he rides my coattails with the R-rating, and then, that hairy motherf***er ups the ante by dying. What a dick. Well, guess what, Wolvie? I'm dying in this one, too. - Deadpool

DEADPOOL
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 4; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS -1, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+11), Athletics 6 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+14), Deception 12 (+13) [Taunt], Expertise [Streetwise] 4 (+5), Insight (-1), Intimidation (+1), Investigation 4 (+5), Perception 3 (+2), Persuasion (+1), Sleight of Hand 3 (+7), Stealth 8 (+12), Technology 2 (+3), Vehicles 1 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Equipment (7), Improved Critical (1) (Long Blades), Improvised Weapon (1), Languages (1) (Japanese, 1 other, Base: English), Power Attack, Ranged Attack (8), Takedown (2), Taunt

POWERS:
Healing Factor: Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease [Limited], Poisons [Limited]), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Regeneration 8 (8/every 10 rounds); 12 pts
Hello Faithful Readers! Senses 1 (Fourth Wall Awareness); 1 pt
Crazier Than a Sack of Ferrets: Immunity 10 (Mental Effects, Flaw: Limited to half effect); 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(35 pts)
Twin Katanas: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 4, Dangerous, Split; 6 pts
Knife: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Dangerous; 2 pts
Arsenal: (28 pts)
Twin Uzis: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 8, Split; 25 pts
Assault Rifle: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 5; 1 pt
Fragmentation Grenades: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 5, Extra: Burst Area (30 ft radius); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +12 [Twin Katanas +8, Critical 18-20; Knife +5, Critical 19-20
Unarmed +14 [Unarmed +4]
Ranged Attack +12 [Twin Uzis +8, Multiattack; Assault Rifle +5, Multiattack]
Special Attack [Fragmentation Grenades +5, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +8, Fortitude +10, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Addiction: He has a crippling addiction to Yoo-Hoo.
Enemy: T-Ray and many others with the list growing daily.
Greed: He'll do just about anything to make a buck.
Mental Instability: He's crazier than a sack o' ferrets and has multiple conversations going on his head with…himself. He also has bouts of drifting off into his own fantasy world, even during intense combat.
Relationships: Despite their occasional differences, he reveres Cable.
Reputation: Most everyone knows he's crazy, hero and villain alike and generally do not like associating with him.
Rivalry: He really, really wants to beat Wolverine but he always comes out the loser in the end and he also has a rivalry with Taskmaster, although they do have a respect for each other. Sorta…

Abilities 66 + Skills 26 (52 ranks) + Advantages 23 + Powers 18 + Defenses 17 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: D-Piddy as a PC is way effective. He was an easy fit into the format and as usual, he would a blast to play.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse

9 - Sabretooth

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We're still SLASHING prices with this companion piece to our last new item for our PC Superstore!

Lemme get this straight...I mess with the head o' the world's greatest telepath...I use an' abuse a junior X-Man...I massage Braddock's innards with my claws...an' still you dweebs think I'm some kinda reclamation project. Heh. Who's in denial, McCoy? - Sabretooth

SABRETOOTH
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 2; DPL: 10; FWPL: 9; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA 8, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 5, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics 4 (+12), Deception 5 (+5), Expertise [Military] 3 (+5), Insight (+5), Intimidation 12 (+12) [Startle], Perception 7 (+12), Persuasion (+0), Ranged Combat [Guns] 7 (+9), Stealth 4 (+8), Technology 3 (+5), Vehicles 3 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Close Attack (2), Defensive Roll (2), Favored Foe (Wolverine), Fearless, Improved Critical (1) (Claws), Languages (1) (Japanese, 1 other, Base: English), Power Attack, Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Enhanced Senses: Senses 8 (Normal Sight [Extended], Normal Hearing [Extended]; Scent [Extended, Accurate, Acute, Tracking], Low-Light Vision); 8 pts
Mutant Physiology: Protection 2, Feature 1 (Insulating Fur), Leaping 1 (15 ft), Speed 1 (4 mph/60 fpr); 5 pts
Nail Claws: Strength Based Damage 2 (Extra: Split); 3 pts
Berserker Rage: Enhanced Will 2, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Ultimate Effort [Will Check]), Immunity 4 (Critical Hits, Mind Reading), Buzzsaw Strike 10 (Extra: Multiattack on Claw Strike); (Flaws: Limited [only when Raging], Side Effect [Cannot use Awareness based skills, Must make DC20 Will Check each round to stop fighting until incapacitated or exhausted]); 6 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +8; Claws +10, Critical 19-20; Raging Claws +10, Critical 19-20, Multiattack]
Ranged Attack +2
Guns +9

DEFENSES:
Dodge +7 [DC17] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +12 (+10 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +11, Will +5 (+7 when Raging, Ultimate Effort when Raging)

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Wolverine.
Prejudice: Mutant.
Temper: He has been known to lose it at times and go into a berserker rage.
Vulnerable: He is vulnerable to the Muramasa blade and items made from it that cancel out his healing factor and can kill him.

Abilities 74 + Skills 24 (48 ranks) + Advantages 12 + Powers 34 + Defenses 6 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Loves me some Sabretooth. He should be a great fight for the PC Logan. I gave him the Berserker Rage as well this time, and with his edge in power, he should win against his old foe most of the time, but you never know.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse

10 - Batman

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Check out this best-selling item here on Aisle 1!

I didn't take you here to guilt you. I want you to understand. The worst thing imaginable happened right in front of my eyes when I was just a child, and all the rules of the world were broken. It took me decades to pull myself together into something new... something strong. A man who could overcome what had happened to him, but also a man who could work tirelessly to make sure that would never happen to another family. It is selfish, in a way. I'll grant you that. But it's what I can do. And I need to do something. I need to do it for them. - Batman

BATMAN (BRUCE WAYNE)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 5; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 8, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+7), Athletics 3 (+7), Close Combat [Unarmed] 8 (+16), Deception (+4), Insight (+4), Intimidation 8 (+12) [Startle], Investigation 7 (+15) [Contacts], Perception 6 (+10), Persuasion (+4), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 8 (+12), Sleight of Hand (+4), Stealth 9 (+13) [Hide in Plain Sight], Technology 2 (+10) [Inventor], Treatment (+8), Vehicles (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Beginner's Luck, Benefit (2) (Wealth 2 [Independently Wealthy]), Contacts, Defensive Roll (1), Eidetic Memory, Equipment (11), Inventor, Jack-of-all-Trades, Power Attack, Startle, Takedown (1), Well-Informed

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(55 pts)
The Batsuit: Protection 3; 3 pts
The Cape and Cowl: Senses 1 (Infravision), Movement 1 (Safe Fall, Flaw: Uncontrolled); 2 pts
Lockpicks: Feature 1 (Tools, Technology), Concealable; 1 pt
Grapple Gun: (5 pts)
Grappling: Move Object 4 (Flaw: Limited to pulling towards); 4 pts
Swinging: Movement 1 (Swinging); 1 pt
Utility Belt: (30 pts)
Bat Gadgets: Variable 1 (5 pts traits; Any tool or skill equipment, Free Action, Quirk [Limited to 2 equipment points or less]); 6 pts
Bat Flash Bang Grenade: Burst Area Affliction 6 (Resisted, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Visually and Auditory Impaired, 2nd: Visually and Auditory Disabled, 3rd: Visual and Auditory Unaware, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Extra Condition); 18 pts
Bat Tear Gas Grenades: Cloud Area Affliction 6 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Visually Impaired, 2nd: Stunned and Visually Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Cloud Area [15 ft radius], Extra Condition); 1 pt
Batarang: Ranged Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous; 1 pt
Bat Shuriken: Ranged Multiattack Piercing Damage 2; 1 pt
Mini-Tracers: Senses 1 (Tracking [Radio], 5 Mile range); 1 pt
Smoke Pellet: Enhanced Advantage 1 (Hide in Plain Sight); 1 pt
Smoke Grenade: Cloud Area Concealment 4 (Visual, Resisted by Dodge; Extra: Attack, Cloud Area [15 ft radius]); 1 pt
Vehicles: (14 pts)
The Batmobile: Size - H, Strength - 8, Speed - 6, Def - -4, Tough - 10, Features 6 - Alarm 3 [DC30], Caltrops, Hidden Compartments 2 [DC25], Navigation System, Remote Control, Smokescreen; 14 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +16 [Unarmed +4]
Ranged Attack +4
Throwing +12 [Batarangs +6, Critical 19-20; Bat Shuriken +2, Multiattack; Bat Bolo Ranged Grab +4]
Special Attack [Flash Bang Affliction +6, Burst Area; Tear Gas Affliction +6, Cloud Area]

DEFENSES:
Toughness +8 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Joker, Ra's Al Ghul, Two-Face, Catwoman (sometimes) and a litany of others.
Flashbacks: Batman is sometimes stunned by traumatic flashbacks to the night his parents were murdered, especially in connection to Crime Alley, where the killings took place.
Obsession: Batman is driven to fight crime by the murder of his parents and the promise he made to rid Gotham of the evil that took their lives.
Relationships: He has strong relationships with Tim Drake-Wayne, Dick Grayson-Wayne, Damian Wayne, Cassandra Cain-Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Jason Todd, Commissioner Jim Gordon, Lucious Fox, Barbara Gordon, Zatanna, Superman and Wonder Woman. And sometimes Catwoman.
Responsibility: Batman sees Gotham as "his city" and protects it fiercely.
Rivalry: It’s more from Ollie’s side than his, but he has a bit of a rivalry with Green Arrow. And he and Hal Jordan don’t see eye to eye often, either.
Secret Identity: He has a secret identity of Bruce Wayne that he protects fiercely.

Abilities 80 + Skills 27 (54 ranks) + Advantages 23 + Powers 0 + Defenses 20 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: The Batman is always really hard to fit into the PC format and still get his feel right. You pretty much have to decide what kind of Batman you want to make and just hint at the rest. I went with capping out his offense in melee and giving him high Investigation and decent Tech and called it good. He'd still be fun to play, he just wouldn't be the Bat God that we all know and love.

Here is a "living build" version of Bruce as he progresses throughout the tests/stories he's involved in:
BATMAN (BRUCE WAYNE)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 5; DPL: 10; FWPL: 8; HP: 2

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 4, STAMINA 4, AGILITY 4, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 8, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 4

SKILLS: Acrobatics 5 (+9), Athletics 6 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 8 (+16), Deception (+4), Insight (+4), Intimidation 9 (+13) [Startle], Investigation 7 (+15) [Contacts], Perception 9 (+13), Persuasion (+4), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 8 (+12), Sleight of Hand (+4), Stealth 10 (+14) [Hide in Plain Sight], Technology 2 (+10) [Inventor], Treatment (+8), Vehicles (+4)

ADVANTAGES: Beginner's Luck, Benefit (5) (Wealth 5 [Billionaire]), Contacts, Defensive Roll (1), Eidetic Memory, Equipment (11), Inventor, Jack-of-all-Trades, Power Attack, Startle, Takedown (1), Well-Informed

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(55 pts)
The Batsuit: Protection 3; 3 pts
The Cape and Cowl: Senses 1 (Infravision), Movement 1 (Safe Fall, Flaw: Uncontrolled); 2 pts
Lockpicks: Feature 1 (Tools, Technology), Concealable; 1 pt
Grapple Gun: (5 pts)
Grappling: Move Object 4 (Flaw: Limited to pulling towards); 4 pts
Utility Belt: (30 pts)
Bat Gadgets: Variable 1 (5 pts traits; Any tool or skill equipment, Free Action, Quirk [Limited to 2 equipment points or less]); 6 pts
Bat Flash Bang Grenade: Burst Area Affliction 6 (Resisted, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Visually and Auditory Impaired, 2nd: Visually and Auditory Disabled, 3rd: Visual and Auditory Unaware, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Extra Condition); 18 pts
Bat Tear Gas Grenades: Cloud Area Affliction 6 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Visually Impaired, 2nd: Stunned and Visually Disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Cloud Area [15 ft radius], Extra Condition); 1 pt
Batarang: Ranged Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous; 1 pt
Bat Shuriken: Ranged Multiattack Piercing Damage 2; 1 pt
Smoke Pellet: Enhanced Advantage 1 (Hide in Plain Sight); 1 pt
Smoke Grenade: Cloud Area Concealment 4 (Visual, Resisted by Dodge; Extra: Attack, Cloud Area [15 ft radius]); 1 pt
Vehicles: (14 pts)
The Batmobile: Size - H, Strength - 8, Speed - 6, Def - -4, Tough - 10, Features 6 - Alarm 3 [DC30], Caltrops, Hidden Compartments 2 [DC25], Navigation System, Remote Control, Smokescreen; 14 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +4
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +16 [Unarmed +4]
Ranged Attack +4
Throwing +12 [Batarangs +6, Critical 19-20; Bat Shuriken +1, Multiattack; Bat Bolo Ranged Grab +4]
Special Attack [Flash Bang Affliction +5, Burst Area; Tear Gas Affliction +5, Cloud Area]

DEFENSES:
Toughness +8 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The Joker, Ra's Al Ghul, Two-Face, Catwoman (sometimes) and a litany of others.
Flashbacks: Batman is sometimes stunned by traumatic flashbacks to the night his parents were murdered, especially in connection to Crime Alley, where the killings took place.
Obsession: Batman is driven to fight crime by the murder of his parents and the promise he made to rid Gotham of the evil that took their lives.
Relationships: He has strong relationships with Tim Drake-Wayne, Dick Grayson-Wayne, Damian Wayne, Cassandra Cain-Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth, Jason Todd, Commissioner Jim Gordon, Lucious Fox, Barbara Gordon, Zatanna, Superman and Wonder Woman. And sometimes Catwoman.
Responsibility: Batman sees Gotham as "his city" and protects it fiercely.
Rivalry: It’s more from Ollie’s side than his, but he has a bit of a rivalry with Green Arrow. And he and Hal Jordan don’t see eye to eye often, either.
Secret Identity: He has a secret identity of Bruce Wayne that he protects fiercely.

Abilities 80 + Skills 32 (64 ranks) + Advantages 26 + Powers 0 + Defenses 20 = 158 / 158
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thorpocalypse

11 - Nightwing

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got another J-Mart Favorite Item hitting the PC Superstore shelves!

When I was a boy, my parents kept a big map of the country tacked to the wall of our dressing room. The map had pins stuck in all the places our troupe was going to stop that season. Different towns and cities were marked with different color pins. Blue pins meant small towns... which meant small shows, less dangerous tricks. Red pins meant big cities. So, big shows and more dangerous tricks. All the stops were marked red or blue... except for one -- Gotham City, which was marked by a black pin. According to my father, the black pin meant no holds barred. Pull out all the stops. Bring down the house. It meant put on the biggest, riskiest show of the season. No catch wires. No safety nets. Everyone pushing themselves to the limit. I remember one time I asked my father why. What made Gotham so special? And my father, he looked down at me, and he said... "...some places just have a hunger about them, son. And you either feed them what they want... or you stay far, far away." - Nightwing

NIGHTWING
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 7; DPL: 10; FWPL: 7; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 3, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 14, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 3

SKILLS: Acrobatics 11 (+17) [Agile Feint], Athletics 5 (+8), Deception (+3), Expertise [Streetwise] 3 (+5), Insight 5 (+7), Intimidation 2 (+5), Investigation 8 (+10), Perception 8 (+10), Persuasion 4 (+7), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 9 (+13), Sleight of Hand (+4), Stealth 7 (+13) [Hide in Plain Sight], Technology 5 (+7), Treatment (+2), Vehicles 1 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Beginner's Luck, Defensive Roll (1), Equipment (10), Grabbing Finesse, Hide in Plain Sight, Inspire (1), Jack-of-all-Trades, Languages (1) (2 others, Base: English), Leadership, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Redirect, Takedown (1), Teamwork

POWERS:
NONE

EQUIPMENT:
(50 pts)
Nightwing Costume: Protection 2; 2 pts
Mask: Senses 2 (Low Light Vision, Infravision); 2 pts
Escrima Sticks: Bludgeoning Damage 3, Double; 4 pts
Lockpicks: Feature 1 (Tools, Technology); 1 pt
Utility Gauntlets: (28 pts)
Nightwing Gadgets: Variable 1 (5 pts traits; any tool or skill equipment, Free Action, Quirk [Limited to 2 equipment points or less]); 6 pts
Flash Bang Grenade: Burst Area Affliction 6 (Resisted, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Visually and Auditory Impaired, 2nd: Visually and Auditory Disabled, 3rd: Visual and Auditory Unaware, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Extra Condition); 18 pts
Nightarangs: Bludgeoning Strength-Based Ranged Damage 2; 1 pt
Grapple Gun: Movement 1 (Swinging); 1 pt
Wing Dings: Ranged Multiattack Piercing Damage 2; 1 pt
Vehicle: (13 pts)
Nightcycle: Size - M, Strength - 1, Speed - 6, Def - 10, Tough - 8, Features - Navigation System, Remote Control, Secret Compartments; 13 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +6
Close Attack +14 [Unarmed +3; Escrima Sticks +6]
Ranged Attack +6
Throwing +13 [Nightarangs +5; Wing Dings +2, Multiattack]
Special Attack [Flash Bang Affliction +6, Burst Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +14 [DC24] Parry +14 [DC24]
Toughness +6 (+5 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: He's accumulated several other the years as a member of the Bat Family and Titans, but his primary enemies are Deathstroke, Shrike and Blockbuster.
Relationships: Even though they have had their differences, he is very close with Bruce Wayne again as well as Tim Drake-Wayne. He has gotten more respect from Damian Wayne and he feels a need to jelp keep him on the right path. He is very close to Alfred and Barbara Gordon (Batgirl). He also has close friendships with Donna Troy, Wally West, Roy Harper, Luke Cage, Peter Parker and Wolverine. And he has had a long, off-and-on relationship with Starfire.
Responsibility: To protect his city and to live up Batman's standard.
Secret Identity: He has a secret identity of Dick Grayson-Wayne, adopted son of Bruce Wayne.

Abilities 74 + Skills 34 (68 ranks) + Advantages 25 + Powers 0 + Defenses 17 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: I always love building Nightwing and this run at him as a PC, I feel I made some massive improvements over my original build. I originally built him twice, once as a Team Leader version and another where he would more of a solo hero. I think I got this version together as a combo with considerably more effectiveness.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skaramine

Re: J-Mart PC Superstore: Batman, Nightwing

Post by Skaramine »

Laura is now named Honey Badger?

Did Deadpool help her with that? Or is Laura even MORE amazeballs than she already was?

Also "Get your filthy meat hooks off me!" is awesome.
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Skaramine wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:28 pm Laura is now named Honey Badger?

Did Deadpool help her with that? Or is Laura even MORE amazeballs than she already was?

Also "Get your filthy meat hooks off me!" is awesome.
Her clone sis Gabby is actually the Honey Badger. Laura has just gone back to being X-23 with Logan coming back.

That whole Deadpool/ Bullseye fight was great. Especially the ending which I won’t spoil but rest assured it was nearly perfection.
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

X-23 is okay too.

But man, Laura as Honey Badger would have been so cool.
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
Thorpocalypse

12 - Robin

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We're keeping the new items coming from our Gotham supplier as we add another new item to Aisle 1!

You understand I'm not done with the atonement, Alfred. So much of what I did in the Year of Blood must be corrected. I went far down the path my mother laid out. I do not want to become the man she envisioned. - Robin

ROBIN (DAMIAN WAYNE)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 6; DPL: 8; FWPL: 6; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 2, STAMINA 3, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 13, INTELLECT 6, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 7 (+12) [Agile Feint], Athletics 7 (+9), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+16), Deception 5 (+5), Insight 2 (+3), Intimidation 8 (+8), Investigation 5 (+11), Perception 9 (+10), Persuasion (+0), Ranged Combat [Throwing] 9 (+13), Sleight of Hand (+4), Stealth 11 (+16), Technology 6 (+12), Treatment (+5), Vehicles 5 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Beginner's Luck, Close Attack (), Eidetic Memory, Equipment (13), Grabbing Finesse, Improved Critical (1) (Unarmed), Jack-of-all-Trades, Languages (1) (Arabic, 1 other, Base: English), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Vocal Mimicry: Illusion 2 (Auditory, Flaw: Limited to voices); 2 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(65 pts)
Robin Costume: Protection 2, Immunity 2 (Critical Hits, Flaw: Limited [Ballistics only]); 3 pts
The Cape and Mask: Senses 2 (Low Light Vision, Infravision), Movement 1 (Safe Fall, Flaw; Uncontrolled); 3 pts
Grapple Gun: (3 pts)
Grappling: Move Object 2 (Flaw: Limited to pulling towards); 2 pts
Robin Blades: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 2, Dangerous, Double; 4 pts
Sword: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3, Dangerous; 4 pts
Utility Belt: (32 pts)
Robin Gadgets: Variable 1 (5 pts traits; any tool or skill equipment, Free Action, Quirk [Limited to 2 equipment points or less]); 6 pts
Robinrangs: Ranged Bludgeoning Strength-Based Damage 2, Ricochet; 1 pt
R Shuriken: Ranged Multiattack Piercing Damage 2; 1 pt
Bolo: Ranged Grab 3; 1 pt
Smoke Grenade: Ranged Cloud Area Concealment 4 (Visual, Extra: Attack [Resisted by Dodge], Ranged Cloud Area [15 ft radius]); 1 pt
Mini-Tracer: Feature 1 (Tracking, 2 Mile range); 1 pts
Rebreather: Immunity 2 (Flaw: Limited -20 Rounds of Oxygen) 1 pt
Handcuffs: Feature 1 (Toughness 9, DC20 Sleight of Hand/Technology); 1 pt
Vehicle: (14 pts)
Robincycle: Size - M, Strength - 1, Speed - 6, Def - 10, Tough - 8, Features - Autopilot, Navigation System, Remote Control, Secret Compartments; 14 pts

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +14 [Robin Blades +3, Critical 19-20; Sword +5, Critical 19-20]
Unarmed +16 [Unarmed +2, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +4
Throwing +13 [Robinrangs +3; R Shuriken +2, Multiattack]
Special Attack [Flash Bang Affliction +6, Burst Area; Tear Gas Affliction +6, Cloud Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +5 (+5 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +6, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: The House of Al Ghul.
Pain In The Ass: He's getting better, but because of his upbringing, he has very few social skills, is stubborn and condescending.
Relationships: He has grown close to Dick Grayson during his stint as Batman and he has always had respect for his father. Despite their differences, he also loves his mother, Talia Al Ghul.
Rivalry: He has a major rivalry with Red Robin, Batgirl and Spoiler.
Secret Identity: He has a secret identity of Damian Wayne, son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul.
Temper: His impulsive temper gets him into trouble a lot.

Abilities 68 + Skills 38 (76 ranks) + Advantages 26 + Powers 2 + Defenses 16 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: I really went back and forth about this PC version of Damian. I did this PL10/150 PC version just because I want to do one for pretty much all the characters I’m posting here. But for a version I actually hope to use, I really think he should be PL9. So I'll have to get to it.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ken

Re: 12 - Robin

Post by Ken »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:43 pm ROBIN (DAMIAN WAYNE)
Batarangs, bat-ropes, bat-bombs, bat-antidote pills, bat gas, bat alphabet-soup container, but no bat-condom. Go figure.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Thorpocalypse

13 - Bane

Post by Thorpocalypse »

More items from our Gotham location are hitting the PC Superstore shelves!

I am Bane -- and I could kill you... but death would only end your agony -- and silence your shame. Instead, I will simply... BREAK YOU! - Bane

BANE
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 3; DPL: 10; FWPL: 10; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5 [7], STAMINA 6 [8], AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 8, AWARENESS 6, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Acrobatics 2 (+7), Athletics 5 (+10/+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+13), Deception 2 (+7), Expertise [Criminal] 1 (+9), Expertise [Tactics] 1 (+9), Insight (+6) [Assessment], Intimidation 8 (+13) [Startle], Investigation (+8), Perception 1 (+7), Persuasion (+5), Ranged Combat [Guns] 3 (+8), Sleight of Hand 3 (+8), Stealth 6 (+11), Technology (+8), Treatment (+8), Vehicles (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Chokehold, Defensive Roll (2), Eidetic Memory, Fast Grab, Favored Foe (Batman), Improved Critical (1) (Unarmed), Jack-of-all-Trades, Languages (1) (English, 1 other, Base: Spanish), Power Attack, Startle, Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Venom Pump: 9 pts Traits, Removable (-2 pts), Flaw: Activation (Standard Action); 5 pts
Venom Enhancements: Growth 2 (+2 Str, +2 Sta, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth, +1 Intimidation, Speed +0, +2 Mass); 4 pts
Venom Healing: Healing 5 (Flaw: Limited to self); 5 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +11
Unarmed +13 [Unarmed +5, Critical 19-20; Venom Unarmed +7, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +5
Guns +8

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 (+10 with Venom) [DC21/20] Parry +11 (+10 with Venom) [DC21/20]
Toughness +8 (+6 without Defensive Roll, +10 with Venom, +8 without Defensive Roll with Venom), Fortitude +10 (+12 with Venom), Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Addiction: Although Bane has tried to kick the habit, Venom is highly addictive and he may go back to using the drug for its strength or healing effects as he has in the past. Withdrawal symptoms begin occurring 12 hours after the last use.
Motivation: He now feels it is his mission to create order in the world HIS way.
Relationships: He still sees Scandal Savage as a daughter figure.
Rivalry: With Batman. It's not as antagonistic (sometimes) as it once was, but he still measures himself against The Dark Knight.

Abilities 102 + Skills 16 (32 ranks) + Advantages 14 + Powers 5 + Defenses 13 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Bane as a PC. Because you never know when a Villains Game is going to break out. ;)
Thorpocalypse

Deathstroke the Terminator

Post by Thorpocalypse »

The poison slows me to the speed of a normal human being. Making this standoff a fair fight. And there's nothing I hate more than a fair fight. - Deathstroke the Terminator

DEATHSTROKE THE TERMINATOR
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 1; DPL: 10; FWPL: 9; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 5, STAMINA 5, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 12, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 3, PRESENCE 1

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+5), Athletics 5 (+10), Deception (+1), Expertise [Tactics] 9 (+11), Insight 4 (+7) [Assessment], Intimidation 6 (+7), Investigation 3 (+5), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion (+1), Ranged Combat [Guns] 8 (+13), Sleight of Hand (+5), Stealth 7 (+12), Technology (+2), Treatment (+2), Vehicles (+5)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Beginner’s Luck, Diehard, Eidetic Memory, Equipment (6), Favored Foe (Teen Titans), Great Endurance, Improved Initiative (1), Jack-of-all-Trades, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Takedown (1), Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Variant Super Soldier Serum Enhancements: Immunity 4 (Aging, Intoxication, Disease, Poisons [Limited]), Enhanced Advantages 2 (Diehard, Great Endurance), Speed 2 (8 mph/120 fpr), Leaping 1 (15 ft), Regeneration 3 (1/every 3 rounds); 11 pts
Enhanced Brain Capacity: Enhanced Intellect 2, Enhanced Advantages 2 (Beginner's Luck, Eidetic Memory), Quickness 2 (x5; Flaw: Limited to Mental); 7 pts
Enhanced Senses: Enhanced Awareness 2, Enhanced Fighting 2, Enhanced Advantages 1 (Uncanny Dodge), Senses 5 (Normal Vision [Extended, Rapid], Normal Hearing [Extended, Rapid], Scent [Acute]); 14 pts

EQUIPMENT:
(30 pts)
Promethium Armor: Protection 3; 3 pts
Promethium Sword: Slashing Strength-Based Damage 3, Dangerous; 4 pts
Knife: Piercing Strength-Based Damage 1, Dangerous; 2 pts
Arsenal: (21 pts)
Tear Gas Grenades: Cloud Area Affliction 4 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Visually Impaired, 2nd: Stunned and Visually disabled, 3rd: Incapacitated, Extra: Cloud Area [15 ft radius], Extra Condition, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 15 pts
Flash Bang Grenade: Ranged Burst Area Affliction 4 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Visually and Auditory Impaired, 2nd: Visually and Auditory Disabled, 3rd: Visual and Auditory Unaware, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Extra Condition, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 1 pt
Fragmentation Grenades: Ranged Burst Area Ballistic Damage 5, Extra: Burst Area (30 ft radius); 1 pt
Heavy Pistol: Ranged Ballistic Damage 4; 1 pt
Sniper Rifle: Ranged Ballistic Damage 5, Dangerous, Extended Range (50/100/250); 1 pt
Uzi: Ranged Multiattack Ballistic Damage 4; 1 pt
Power Staff: Affliction 8 (Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +9
Close Attack +12 [Unarmed +5; Promethium Sword +8, Critical 19-20; Knife +7, Critical 19-20; Power Staff Affliction +8]
Ranged Attack +5
Guns +13 [Heavy Pistol +4; Sniper Rifle +5, Critical 19-20; Uzi +4, Multiattack]
Special Attack [Flash Bang Affliction +4, Burst Area; Fragmentation Grenades +5, Burst Area; Tear Gas Affliction +4, Cloud Area]

DEFENSES:
Toughness +8, Fortitude +9, Will +9

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Deathstroke has personal vendettas against Green Arrow, Nightwing and Wolverine. But his greatest foe is Captain America, whom he longs to kill to prove that he is the greatest super soldier of all.
Motivation: Being the best there is at what he does.
Relationships: Deathstroke has had a series of tumultuous romances, first with his wife Adeline, then later with Terra Markov, and former police officer Pat Trayce, the second Vigilante. His strongest ties are to Rose Wilson, the new Ravager, and her brother Joseph, the former Titan known as Jericho, his two surviving children. They are all that remains of Slade’s broken family. Though he tries to manipulate them, Slade cares for his children in his own twisted, obsessive way. They may yet prove to be Slade’s greatest weakness.
Rivalry: As the world's greatest mercenary, he has a rivalry with Deadpool, Deadshot, Bullseye and other top level mercs.
Temporary Insanity: While Deathstroke can regenerate from even the most mortal of wounds, recovering from the Dying condition renders him insane and animalistic for a short period of time.

Abilities 64 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Advantages 14 + Powers 32 + Defenses 17 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Slade as a PC. A few years back, I tested him against Nightwing and Dick kicked his ass. After tweaks to both of them, I think they need a rematch.
Adventure Dan

Re: J-Mart PC Superstore: Reopening?

Post by Adventure Dan »

I've always loved PC builds of iconic characters. Even if you're not playing as the character themself, they are helpful-especially for newer players-to see how to one might stat their own PC creations.
Thorpocalypse

Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Whoa! I haven't seen this many villains, thugs, and lowlifes in one place since I watched C-Span's coverage of congress yesterday! - Spider-Man

SPIDER-MAN (PETER PARKER)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 6; DPL: 10; FWPL: 7; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 8, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 10, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 3, INTELLECT 4, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 0 (+10/+16), Athletics (+8), Close Combat [Unarmed] 5 (+8/+12), Deception (+0/+10) [Taunt], Expertise [Science] 3 (+7), Insight (+2), Perception 3 (+5/+13), Ranged Combat [Web Shooters] 11 (+11), Stealth (+10), Technology 4 (+8) [Inventor]

ADVANTAGES: Equipment (1), Inventor, Move-by Action, Takedown (1) Taunt, Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Quip Machine: Enhanced Skills 5 (Deception 10 ranks, Flaw: Limited to Deception checks to feint/Taunt); 3 pts
Spider-Sense: Enhanced Advantages 3 (Move-by Action, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge), Enhanced Dodge 2, Enhanced Parry 2, Enhanced Skills 5 (Acrobatics 6 ranks, Close Combat [Unarmed] 4), Enhanced Skills 4 (Perception 8 ranks, Flaw: Limited to Danger Sense checks), Senses 3 (Danger Sense [Mental, Ranged, Extended); 17 pts
Does Whatever a Spider Can: Leaping 1 (15 ft), Speed 1 (4 mph/60 fpr), Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2 [Normal speed]), Enhanced Strength 1 (12 Tons, Flaw: Limited to lifting); 7 pts
Web Shooters: 32 pts Traits, Removable (-6 pts); 26 pts
Web Swinging: Flight 3 (16 mph/250 fpr; Flaw: Platform); 3 pts
Web Slinging: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 9 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Strength/Damage/Sleight of Hand; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized; Extra: Alternate Resistance [Resisted by Dodge], Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to 2 Degrees); 27 pts
Web Throwing: Move Object 9 (Extra: Split); 1 pt
Web Objects: Create 9 (Extra: Stationary, Tether, Quirk 2 [No complex objects, Stationary requires anchor]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Spider Suit: Protection 1, Senses 1 (Cellular/Radio); 2 pts
Spider-Tracer: Feature 2 (Tracking, 5 Mile range; Linked to Spider-Sense); 2 pts
Extra Web Fluid Canisters: Feature 1 (Can eliminate Web Fluid Power Loss Complication at GM discretion); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +3
Unarmed +8 (+12 with Spider Sense) [Unarmed +8]
Ranged Attack +0
Web Shooters +11 [Web Snare Affliction +9; Web Create +9; Web Throwing Move Object +9]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +11 (+13 with Spider Sense) [DC21/23] Parry +11 (+13 with Spider Sense) [DC21/23]
Toughness +7 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +7

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Sandman, Mysterio, Electro, The Chameleon, The Kingpin, Mr. Negative, Rhino, Kraven the Hunter and on and on...
Guilt: He still has great guilt over the death of his beloved Uncle Ben and his first love, Gwen Stacy. He still tries to make up for them every day.
Power Loss: Sometimes the flu, a radiation drain or just his own mental state can cause him lose his powers. If he does, his stats change to STR 2, STA 2, AGL 2 and his Parry ranks drop to 3.
Power Loss: Those web shooters seem to run out of fluid at the most inopportune times.
Power Loss: Web Swinging (Flight) can only be used if there are tall, sturdy structures available to anchor web lines to, like multiple story buildings or thick trees.
Prejudice: J. Jonah Jameson and those that he influences will NEVER accept Spider-Man. And thanks to JJJ, he still suffers from the "hero or menace" problem with the public.
Relationships: The list is long, but includes, Mary Jane, Aunt May, Uncle Ben's memory, Spider Girl, Scarlet Spider, Robbie Robertson, Betty Brandt, Carlie Cooper, Flash Thompson and sometimes Harry Osborn.
Responsibility: With great power comes great…
Secret Identity: He has his secret identity of Peter Parker which he guards fiercely thanks to his Rogues' Gallery.

Abilities 66 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 3 + Powers 53 + Defenses 15 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: Man, Pete was HARD to squeeze into a playable format, but I got it done. Still not quite happy with some things, but I’m sure if I sit back and ruminate on this a bit, I’ll see where I can make some improvements. I had to sacrifice a bit on his science and technology skills for this version, but I may go back and tweak his Skills more to get some more points for them.
Thorpocalypse

Spider-Man (Miles Morales)

Post by Thorpocalypse »

I'm not an Avenger. I'm not Thor. Or Cap. Or Peter. I'm just a kid in a mask. Doing the best I can. But I'll never give up on the world. Or this city. Or anyone that needs me. I'm Miles Morales. And I'm Spider-Man. - Spider-Man

SPIDER-MAN (MILES MORALES)
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: 6; DPL: 10; FWPL: 7; HP: 1

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 0 [8], STAMINA 5, AGILITY 10, DEXTERITY 0, FIGHTING 4, INTELLECT 3, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics (+10/+16), Athletics (+0/+7), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+6/+12), Deception 2 (+4), Insight (+1), Intimidation (+2), Perception 2 (+3/+11), Persuasion 3 (+5), Ranged Combat [Web Shooters] 11 (+11), Stealth (+10), Technology 2 (+5)

ADVANTAGES: Agile Feint, Equipment (1), Move-by Action, Takedown, Teamwork, Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Spider-Sense: Enhanced Advantages 4 (Agile Feint, Move-by Action, Takedown 1, Uncanny Dodge), Enhanced Dodge 2, Enhanced Parry 2, Enhanced Skills 6 (Acrobatics 6 ranks, Close Combat [Unarmed] 6), Enhanced Skills 4 (Perception 8 ranks, Flaw: Limited to Danger Sense checks), Senses 3 (Danger Sense [Mental, Ranged, Extended]); 19 pts
Does Whatever a Spider Can: Leaping 1 (15 ft), Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2 [Normal speed]), Speed 1 (4 mph/60 fpr); 6 pts
Spider-Strength Array: 17 pt Dynamic Array; 23 pts
Proportionate Strength of a Spider: Enhanced Strength 8 (Extra: Dynamic); 17 pts
Venom Strike: Cumulative Affliction 9 (Bio-Electrical; Resisted by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed, 2nd: Stunned, 3rd: Incapacitated, Flaw: Inaccurate, Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt
Venom Blast: Bio-Electrical Damage 9 (Flaw: Inaccurate, Unreliable [5 uses]); 1 pt
Spider Camouflage: Concealment 4 (All Visual, Extra: Dynamic, Flaw: Blending); 2 pts

Web Shooters: 32 pts Traits, Removable (-6 pts); 23 pts
Web Swinging: Flight 3 (16 mph/250 fpr; Flaw: Platform); 3 pts
Web Slinging: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 9 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Strength/Damage/Sleight of Hand; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized; Extra: Alternate Resistance [Resisted by Dodge], Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to 2 Degrees); 27 pts
Web Throwing: Move Object 9 (Extra: Split, Flaw: Diminished Range [10/25/50]); 1 pt
Web Objects: Create 9 (Extra: Stationary, Tether, Quirk 2 [No complex objects, Stationary requires anchor]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Spider Suit: Protection 1, Senses 1 (Cellular/Radio); 2 pts
Extra Web Fluid Canisters: Feature 1 (Can eliminate Web Fluid Power Loss Complication at GM discretion); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +4
Unarmed +6 (+12 with Spider Sense) [Unarmed +8]
Venom Array +4 (+10 with Spider Sense) [Venom Strike Affliction +9; Venom Blast +9]
Web Shooters +11 [Web Slinging Affliction +9; Web Objects Create +9; Web Throwing Move Object +9]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 (+14 with Spider Sense) [DC22/24] Parry +11 (+13 with Spider Sense) [DC21/23]
Toughness +6 (+6 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:
Daddy Issues: Miles has concerns that he will might not be the hero he hopes to be because of his father's, and uncle's criminal pasts.
Enemy: He's a Spider-Man. The list grows daily.
Inexperienced: Miles hasn't been a superhero that long and has taken a sabbatical so sometimes he still makes rookie mistakes.
Power Loss: Sometimes the flu, a radiation drain or just his own mental state can cause him lose his powers. If he does, his stats change to STR 2, STA 2, AGL 2, and FGT 2.
Power Loss: Those web shooters seem to run out of fluid at the most inopportune times.
Power Loss: Web Swinging (Flight) can only be used if there are tall, sturdy structures available to anchor web lines to, like multiple story buildings or thick trees.
Relationships: Miles is close to his father, Jefferson, his girlfriend, Katie, his best friend Ganke and Captain America.
Responsibility: With great power comes great…
Secret Identity: He has his secret identity of Miles Morales.

Abilities 50 + Skills 11 (22 ranks) + Advantages 2 + Powers 72 + Defenses 15 = 150 / 150

Build Comments: I made PC Miles a half PL below Pete because he’s still note quite at the OGSM’s level but he’s more versatile with his Venom blast array.