Rick Sanchez

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Doctor Vile

Rick Sanchez

Post by Doctor Vile »

Repeating a thread I started on the Ronin Army thread and didn't get much input, hoping to get some here.

Anyone have a build of Rick Sanchez? Interested to see different takes on this character.

For anyone who does not know who this is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Sanc ... and_Morty)
Last edited by Doctor Vile on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken

Re: Rick Sanchez

Post by Ken »

I think he was at least four years behind me at school, so I never knew him. I didn't get along with his older brother, Bobby, who was in the class right behind me.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Doctor Vile

Post by Doctor Vile »

Ken wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:28 am I think he was at least four years behind me at school, so I never knew him. I didn't get along with his older brother, Bobby, who was in the class right behind me.
That's really helpful, thanks. :roll:
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

The only writeu-up I ever came across of Rick was over on write ups.org
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Doctor Vile wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:32 am
Ken wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:28 am I think he was at least four years behind me at school, so I never knew him. I didn't get along with his older brother, Bobby, who was in the class right behind me.
Well, asking for a write-up for a person with an everyday name, without providing context of the property he's from, is confusing. And I really can't help that there were a lot of Hispanics who settled this area when they gave up migrant work.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Doctor Vile

Post by Doctor Vile »

Ken wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:05 am
Well, asking for a write-up for a person with an everyday name, without providing context of the property he's from, is confusing. And I really can't help that there were a lot of Hispanics who settled this area when they gave up migrant work.
A simple google search would have let you know who I was talking about. Or you could have just posted nothing and not been a smart a$$.
Doctor Vile

Post by Doctor Vile »

Ares wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:11 am The only writeu-up I ever came across of Rick was over on write ups.org
Thanks, this is at least semi-helpful.
jcjec

Post by jcjec »

Doctor Vile wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 pm

A simple google search would have let you know who I was talking about. Or you could have just posted nothing and not been a smart a$$.
Hmmm. Someone obviously doesn't know Ken.

Allow me to do introductions. Doctor Vile, meet Ken. He's one of our many resident smart a$$es. Its one of his endearing qualities. ;)
Jim C.

I know that into every life a little rain must fall,
but why do we have to live in the flood plains?
Doctor Vile

Post by Doctor Vile »

jcjec wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:30 pm
Doctor Vile wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Hmmm. Someone obviously doesn't know Ken.

Allow me to do introductions. Doctor Vile, meet Ken. He's one of our many resident smart a$$es. Its one of his endearing qualities. ;)
I'll try and keep that in mind next time I post something. I'll try and cite all possible information with quotes and references.
DominusExMachina

Post by DominusExMachina »

Anyone thinking of doing the M&M #E/DCA stats for the "good" Dr. Sanchez (along with Morty and the rest of the Smith family)?
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

I can give you MY interpretation of Rick via 2e,along with Morty as a sidekick(and even Vise-versa!) probably Friday/Saturday at the latest,if you want....
Btw:it was so rude not to introduce myself earlier,i'm MacynSnow,resedent weirdo,and it's nice to meet you.... :D
Doctor Vile

Post by Doctor Vile »

MacynSnow wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:33 pm I can give you MY interpretation of Rick via 2e,along with Morty as a sidekick(and even Vise-versa!) probably Friday/Saturday at the latest,if you want....
Btw:it was so rude not to introduce myself earlier,i'm MacynSnow,resedent weirdo,and it's nice to meet you.... :D
That would be fantastic, thanks MacynSnow.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Rl got in the way this weekend ,so i'll have Dr.Sanchez and Co. For you by Wensday sorry for the delay .....:(
Doctor Vile

Post by Doctor Vile »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:01 pm Rl got in the way this weekend ,so i'll have Dr.Sanchez and Co. For you by Wensday sorry for the delay .....:(
Alrighty, looking forward to it.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

MacynSnow wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:01 pm Rl got in the way this weekend ,so i'll have Dr.Sanchez and Co. For you by Wensday sorry for the delay .....:(
If I can this thing I have in my house called "a family" to leave me alone for an hour tonight or tomorrow to finish him up, I'll beat that. :)

Just gotta clean up a couple things, throw together some comments and it's done.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum