Warehouse W - Bonelli Comics: Tex, Carson, Tiger Jack, Mephisto, Yama

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: Warehouse W - Bonelli Comics: Tex, Carson, Tiger Jack, Mephisto, Yama

Post by Jabroniville » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:02 pm

Woodclaw wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:32 pm
Okay this is not much of a return post, but I need to say it out loud: the guys at Blizzard are freaking warlocks, I can't find any other explanation.

If you look at my Overwatch builds it's pretty clear that I don't like D.Va and yet, with their last short, they completely redefined how I see her character, without actually changing too much.
Ah, so she's more of a serious, self-sacrificing warrior who might be stuck with PTSD, rather than the more obnoxious, young, excitable gamer-girl we've been led to believe she was?

Man, the Koreans in this game look very barely-Asian. The "Half-Anime" look really makes them ambiguous in this universe :).

Woodclaw

Re: Warehouse W - Bonelli Comics: Tex, Carson, Tiger Jack, Mephisto, Yama

Post by Woodclaw » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:09 am

Jabroniville wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:02 pm
Woodclaw wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:32 pm
Okay this is not much of a return post, but I need to say it out loud: the guys at Blizzard are freaking warlocks, I can't find any other explanation.

If you look at my Overwatch builds it's pretty clear that I don't like D.Va and yet, with their last short, they completely redefined how I see her character, without actually changing too much.
Ah, so she's more of a serious, self-sacrificing warrior who might be stuck with PTSD, rather than the more obnoxious, young, excitable gamer-girl we've been led to believe she was?
Yeah, that pretty much sums it, but the interesting bit is that she probably actively maintain that gamer-girl persona (with the help of the media) for a purpose: it makes people feel safer.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)