The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [On the Trail of the Pumpkin King]

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [Beorhtric Warwick, Caliban]

Post by Jabroniville »

Liking the Victorian-themed stuff. Very strange, but appropriately so- it captures the "flavor" of that kind of stuff. The dark story of Beorhtric is fun- kind of an irresponsible douche screwed by his own stupidity, unleashing a great evil upon the world. Caliban being a time-tossed character is a great twist.

I like how they're inspired by modern heroes, but you'd never be able to tell if you hadn't explained it. I was looking for links to the Morlock Caliban from Marvel, looked at the powers, and STILL didn't make the "Beast" connection until you'd pointed it out!

I had read the John Albion origin story earlier, I promise :).
Yojimbo

Re: The Multiverse in My Head

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

The Multiverse in My Head

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

The Multiverse in My Head

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [Doctor Helmut Schmidt, Elijah Stark]

Post by Jabroniville »

"Ghost Guns" is a pretty good name. "Spectral Guns" would be pretty cool, too. Von Zeno gives me an "Arnim Zola" bent, based off of his scientific acumen, but I guess the original Zemo was an inventor, too.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacynSnow

Re: The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [Doctor Helmut Schmidt, Elijah Stark]

Post by MacynSnow »

I love the idea of Helmut(the name is just Awesome for one, and i have a deep love for "Mad" Scientists and Inventors for another),especially if he becomes the Main Villian for someone like Stark(love the Ghost Rider-like link btw),who he'd make an intresting foil for....
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Oohh,can't wait to see how bad France got it(especially if you took into account both their rather Bloody History and all those Catacombs underneath the City itself....)
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Yojimbo wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:17 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am "Ghost Guns" is a pretty good name. "Spectral Guns" would be pretty cool, too. Von Zeno gives me an "Arnim Zola" bent, based off of his scientific acumen, but I guess the original Zemo was an inventor, too.
The original Baron Zemo gave Simon Williams his second act and sicced him on the Avengers. Thus I went with Zemo for my science-wizard template.
oh, OK, I forgot about that. I don't recall seeing Zemo II doing much sciencing.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:41 am
Yojimbo wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:17 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am "Ghost Guns" is a pretty good name. "Spectral Guns" would be pretty cool, too. Von Zeno gives me an "Arnim Zola" bent, based off of his scientific acumen, but I guess the original Zemo was an inventor, too.
The original Baron Zemo gave Simon Williams his second act and sicced him on the Avengers. Thus I went with Zemo for my science-wizard template.
oh, OK, I forgot about that. I don't recall seeing Zemo II doing much sciencing.
He was more of the "Adventerous Son" type of Person.Sure,he was plenty Smart,but couldn't make anything Original like his Dad could.When i think of "Pulp-Era" Villians,the Zemo's always come to mind first,THEN Arim Zola and The Red Skull....
MorganBravestone

Post by MorganBravestone »

Yojimbo wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:13 pm Thanks! It's hard to tell. I can see people are reading it, but its not generating much in reactions.
If it helps at all, I definitely read this thread semi-regularly and I enjoy it thoroughly, but I tend not to post very much unless I feel like I have something to contribute. I don't mean to annoy you by "lurking", but I would much rather only post when I feel it necessary, rather than clog up your thread with an endless repetition of "Good post as always, keep it up" or words to that effect.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
MacynSnow

Re: The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [The Matter of France]

Post by MacynSnow »

Ok "The Matter Of France" was an AWESOME adventure.Pure,Steam-Powered & Pulpy Goodness right there.I keep picturing my 'Jack The Hero' Expy Mr.Hero being involved in all this.I'd love to have played in this.Why don't you try a game of it here?