The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [On the Trail of the Pumpkin King]

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Yojimbo

The Multiverse in My Head: The Covenant [Zenith; Obinrin Acha, Muukhai Aliaglagch]

Post by Yojimbo » Sun May 13, 2018 4:04 pm

Muukhai Alialagch
Anarchist, performance artist, and killer, Muukhai Alialagch glides like a shark through the Apex City underworld. She fears neither the Syndicate nor the law enforcement guilds, managing to trick or evade any who have sought her out so far. Her ambitions have been modest so far, amounting to a series of potentially lethal practical jokes to bring attention to the plight of the Downsiders and the means by which almost everyone else in the city exploits them. A few people have in fact died, but no one important yet. Alialagch knows she has to step up her game.

She is currently plotting an elaborate scavenger hunt through the city that will involve Syndicate reps, law guild members, politicos, pop stars, and at least one zoo. She’s going to get her point across, get her message heard, even if she has to kill everyone she needs to pay attention to her.
PL: 12
Abilities: STR: 22 (+6) DEX: 22 (+6) CON: 10 (-) INT: 16 (+3) WIS: 14 (+2) CHR: 16 (+3)
Skills: Acrobatics 8 (+14)
Bluff 8 (+11)
Disable Device 12 (+15)
Escape Artist 4 (+10)
Intimidate 8 (+11)
Knowledge: Streetwise 4 (+7)
Knowledge: Technology 4 (+7)
Notice 8 (+10)
Perform: Comedy 8 (+11)
Pilot 4 (+10)
Sense Motive 4 (+6)
Sleight of Hand 8 (+14)
Stealth 8 (+14)
Feats: Accurate Attack
Ambidexterity
Improved Challenge [Taunt]
Damaging Escape
Defensive Roll 2
Distract [Bluff]
Fascinate [Bluff]
Grappling Finesse
Improved Initiative 2
Low Profile 2
Taunt
Equipment 3 [Grav Bike]
Powers: “Cybernetic Armor” Protection 10

“Energy Disk” Device 5 [Easy to Lose]
Blast 10
  • AP: Hypnosis 10
  • AP: Strike 6 [Autofire 1, Mighty]
“Esoteric Jokes” Confusion 12 [Perception Area, Limited (Sense Dependent – Hearing), Range (Touch)]
“Kinetic Force Field” Bouncing 10

Combat: Attack +12 [Blast DC 25, Hypnosis DC 20, Strike DC 27, Confusion DC 22], Defense +12, Init +14
Saves: Toughness +10/+12, Fortitude +6, Reflex +10, Will +8
Description: Almost skeletally thin, Muukhai Alialagch is never seen outside of her black form-fitting outfit with orange running lights. Her face she hides behind a blank white mask. Everyone believes she is hideously scarred or mutated behind that mask, but she has a voice like silk and a way with words. Her cybernetic body is equipped with boosted strength, agility, and reaction time, as well as armored plates that deflect most attacks. Alialagch possesses a built-in kinetic force field that allows her to ignore not only falls from terrifying heights, but allows her to redirect her fall once she strikes a hard surface, bouncing like a rubber ball in reaction. She is adept in the use of her energy disk, throwing it with deadly accuracy or utilizing it as a blisteringly quick close-combat weapon, but she can also spin it in a mesmerizing pattern that can put the weak-willed under her control for short periods. Muukhai’s most devastating attack, however, is a voice-activated nano-virus that targets the reason centers of any sapient being within the sound of her voice. She activates the nano-virus by reciting obscure and convoluted jokes, which often force the listener to pause and struggle to comprehend.

Under the Hood
She looks like an evil clown, so that's the direction I went. Zenith is basically capitalism run amuck, a dystopian nightmare world where everything can be had for a price and only the wealthy have any power. Muukhai is an anarchist and Robin Hood-type attempting to redistribute wealth, but she's going about it in as violent and psychopathic a manner as possible.

Yojimbo

The Multiverse in My Head: The Covenant [Zenith; Zenith Biker Gangs]

Post by Yojimbo » Tue May 15, 2018 1:55 am

Zenith Biker Gangs
The scourge of the Downside of virtually every city on Zenith are the biker gangs; groups of disaffected youths, criminals, and thugs who navigate the steel canyons of Zenith on fleets of grav bikes, hover speeders, and other vehicles. A disorganized but dangerous rabble, most bikers are petty criminals, engaged in extortion, theft, assault, and other minor crimes. The really dangerous ones, like the now defunct Black Hands Gang, have greater designs, philosophies, or aspirations of anarchy or terrorism.
PL: 9
Abilities: STR: 20 (+5) DEX: 15/20 (+2/+5) CON: 18 (+4) INT: 12 (+1) WIS: 14 (+2) CHR: 12 (+1)
Skills: Drive 8 (+13)
Intimidate 8 (+9)
Knowledge: Streetwise 4 (+5)
Knowledge: Technology 4 (+5)
Notice 4 (+6)
Feats: Combat Driver [Ground] 2
Cool 1
Dirty Fighting 2
Endurance 1
Improved Initiative 1
Move-By Action
Passing Attack
Power Attack
Equipment 20 [Grav Bike (Motorcycle w/Super-Movement 2: Wall-Crawling/Full Speed); Autoblaster Pistol, Autoblaster Rifle, Chain, Chain (Spiked), Club, Fragmentation Grenade, Maul, Shock Gloves]
Powers: “Cyborg” Container, Passive 4
“Bionic Reflexes” Enhanced DEX 5
“Cyber-Armor” Protection 5 [Impervious]
“Cyber Senses” Super-Senses 5 [Darkvision, Direction Sense, Infravision, Ultravision]
Combat: Attack +8 [Unarmed DC 20, Autoblaster Pistol DC 20, Autoblaster Rifle DC 23, Chain DC 22, Chain (Spiked) DC 22, Club DC 22, Fragmentation Grenade DC 15, Maul DC 24, Shock Gloves DC 23], Defense +8, Init +9
Saves: Toughness +4/+9, Fortitude +7, Reflex +9, Will +6
Description: The average biker is a cybernetically enhanced thug with boosted reflexes, sub-dermal armor, and enhanced senses (particularly vision). They typically have access to at least one grav bike or other small, fast, one-person vehicle, and keep a variety of arms and armaments to hand. These range from energy disks, blasters, grenades, and knives to clubs, hammers, and shock gauntlets. The typical outfit for a biker is a matte black suit edged in a bright, glowing color, with the gang’s symbol or tag displayed prominently on a helmet, chest plate, weapon, or back.

Under the Hood
There's the organized crime represented by the Syndicate and then there's these guys. Street level thugs, drug runners, leg breakers, thieves, and killers. Kind of generic, but there's room to personalize, especially with the wide range of options available from cybernetic upgrades and illegal chop-shops.

Yojimbo

Re: The Multiverse in My Head: The Covenant [Zenith; Zenith Biker Gangs]

Post by Yojimbo » Tue May 15, 2018 1:59 am

That's it for Zenith, and that's it for the Covenant, at least for now. I have a lot more of the galaxy to explore and delineate, but I don't have much ready for publication just yet.

I've been debating where to go next. Back in time to Fantastic Victoriana or into the near future of Legends? Both of them are urban fantasy more than supers, but both are pretty far from science fiction. No more pretty pictures either. But I do have some adventures for both, with monsters and NPCs embedded withing them.

Skaramine

Post by Skaramine » Wed May 16, 2018 8:02 am

Fantastic Victoriana catches my interest.
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.

Hoid

Post by Hoid » Wed May 16, 2018 2:09 pm

...Fantastic Victoriana!

Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo » Wed May 16, 2018 4:27 pm

Thank you guys.

I'm leaning that way myself. I started cleaning up some builds last night in preparation for FV. If I have some time this evening, I will post the first couple of builds.

Hoid

Post by Hoid » Wed May 16, 2018 7:29 pm

Yay!

Yojimbo

The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [The Stranger's Club, John Albion, Doctor Benjamin Vulcan]

Post by Yojimbo » Thu May 17, 2018 2:05 am

Fantastic Victoriana

The year is 1861.

The United States is embroiled in a civil war that threatens to tear apart the Union. France is overrun by a horde of undead. Germany is consumed by a cold war between the West, which uses technology, and the East, which uses magic.

And England, that sceptered isle... is the most powerful nation on Earth. Ruled by Queen Victoria, the British Empire spans the world, the sun never setting upon her shores.

There are trolls working the docks in the East End of London, wizards in the Dark Quarter, elves in the hills, and miraculous steam-powered technology powering the rise and rule of Britannia.

Under the Hood
So that same friend of mine who came up with Empire City started the steampunk setting as well. It was conceived as a means to get M&M on the table when most of our group preferred D&D. He thought he could get people excited using a familiar but still exotic period of time, add magic and anachronistic technology, and sneak superheroes past the fantasy fans. No dice. People didn't bite, and he didn't have much interest in continuing past the first adventure.

But I really enjoyed it, saw a lot of potential in the setting, and I'd not only been reading The Kerberos Club but I'd been seeing action figure mods of steampunkified superheroes and it got the ol' creative juices flowing. So I took over the setting whole hog, and we managed to play a number of adventures there, which will be part of the overview of the setting.
Last edited by Yojimbo on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yojimbo

The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [The Stranger's Club, John Albion, Doctor Benjamin Vulcan]

Post by Yojimbo » Thu May 17, 2018 2:09 am

The Stranger’s Club
A centuried and storied gentleman’s club in the heart of London, which has, in the past few decades, attracted a diverse and chaotic collection of strange and powerful individuals. The club is housed in a rambling, fortress like structure off Belgrave Square, and it has a reputation in the neighborhood for queer parties, odd noises, and unusual clientele. Those who distrust the club suggest they are allied with the Dark Quarter or Faerie, but there are many respectable people among the club’s membership. The club boasts explorers, knights, heroes, government agents, wizards, consulting detectives, inventors, and other servants of the crown among its numbers. But there are also a like number of anarchists, cultists, soldiers, and criminal geniuses who claim membership in the club. Foreigners, women, non-whites, and even the Irish can also be found in the club.

At times, it seems merely being someone extraordinary or gifted with some otherworldly power or connection is enough to guarantee a spot on the roster, but in truth, the club only truly accepts those who use their gifts in some creative or positive capacity. Although some people do apply for membership, most of them are turned away. The club instead seeks out prospective candidates and offers them a test of some kind, based on their talents and propensities. Those that pass earn a place in the club.

Benefits are as esoteric as the roster. Club members are inclined to assist one another in their respective endeavors. The extensive library is unlike any elsewhere in England, and there are artifacts from lost civilizations and worlds cluttering up the rooms. At the very least, the club offers a place for the odd and the strange to meet and mingle with their own kind.

Under the Hood
As I said, I'd been reading The Kerberos Club and I was really digging it. Not a big fan of ORE (although Wild Talents is a fantastic setting) but I got a lot out of that book. I knew I wanted a gentleman's club in the setting. It would serve as a springboard for adventures, provide a potential home base and cast of NPCs for the player characters to encounter and learn about, and allow me to flesh out the setting using people.

Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo » Thu May 17, 2018 2:18 am

John Albion, the Paladin
The Albions are the oldest family in England; they were an ancient line when the Romans conquered Britain. And as long as there have been Albions, the island has been protected.

For over two thousand years, the Albion family has protected the interests of Britain both at home and abroad. They have contested for control of Europe, conquered the British Isles, settled North America, and led the way into India and the Far East. The current champion of the clan is a 25 year old man named John, the only surviving grandson of the current matriarch. John is the keeper of the clan’s greatest weapon, the Lion’s Claw, an ancient artifact that fits over the wearer’s right hand, creating a one man legion. In service of his family, his queen, and his country, John travels the world, dealing harsh justice to any who might threaten England’s prosperity. A patriot and a gentleman, John takes his role as England’s greatest hero very seriously.

Albion is the public face of the Stranger’s Club, and for all intents and purposes the man in charge. It is probable that the club is an arm of the Albion Clan. Albion certainly appears to use it as a means to recruit people who can help defend the Empire.
PL: 10
Abilities: STR: 22 (+6) DEX: 22 (+6) CON: 22 (+6) INT: 18 (+4) WIS: 18 (+4) CHR: 18 (+4)
Skills: Acrobatics 4 (+10)
Climb 2 (+8)
Intimidate 4 (+8)
Knowledge: History 4 (+8)
Notice 8 (+12)
Search 4 (+8)
Sense Motive 4 (+8)
Stealth 4 (+10)
Swim 2 (+8)
Feats: Benefit 1 [Albion Family]
Diehard
Evasion 2
Improved Block 1
Improved Initiative 1
Inspire 1
Power Attack
Uncanny Dodge 2 [Hearing]
Powers: Device 6: The Lion’s Claw; Hard to Lose, Use Restricted [Albion Family]
Deflect 10 [All Ranged Attacks]
  • AP: Blast 10
  • AP: Healing 8 [Persistent, Regrowth]
  • AP: Strike 4 [Autofire 1, Penetrating, Vampiric; Mighty, Affects Insubstantial 2, Incurable]
Enhanced Trait 3 [Leadership, Luck 2]
Protection 4
Combat: Attack +10 [Unarmed DC 21, Blast DC 25, Strike DC 25], Defense +10, Init +10
Saves: Toughness +6/+10, Fortitude +8, Reflex +8, Will +6
Description: Tall, broad shouldered, and handsome, John benefits from over two thousand years of careful breeding. His physical abilities are close to the peak of human potential, and he’s also a genius, a natural leader, and a quick thinker. Blond haired and blue eyed, with a square jaw and a physically imposing frame, John moves with the grace of a panther, and strikes with the swiftness of a cobra. He wears suits carefully tailored to hide his physique. The Lion’s Claw is a gauntlet of gold and silver material which is stronger than steel; a large golden crystal inset on the back of the hand is called “Lugh’s Eye,” and is said to provide the power for the device. The gauntlet can expel a golden beam of light from the crystal as powerful as a cannon, create a golden field of light which deflects ranged attacks, or glow with a healing light which closes wounds and even repairs lost limbs. But the gauntlet truly shines as a close combat weapon, allowing the bearer to strike quickly, piercing the heaviest armor or damaging even apparitions and ghosts. Only a member of the Albion family can wield the Lion’s Claw, and only the most trusted and accomplished heroes of the family line have been allowed to use it.

Under the Hood
John Albion is the public face of the Stranger's Club and a direct line to the royal family as well. He's sort of the Nick Fury of the setting, in that he functions as the quest-giver and he represents authority, but he holds no official position. He was mostly used as a background NPC, sort of like a patron to the player characters, but I ran him as more of a peer than a boss. He never dragged anyone into his office and chewed them out (I don't think he even had an office). Mostly he would invite them to parties and ask them to do "favors" for him, like rescue a member of the Club from zombie-infested France and the like.

Yojimbo

The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [The Stranger's Club, John Albion, Professor Vulcan]

Post by Yojimbo » Thu May 17, 2018 2:32 am

Professor Vulcan, Benjamin Vulcan
A brilliant and precocious child, Ben Vulcan became one of Oxford’s most gifted students, and a graduate with the greatest of promise. Vulcan excelled in all his studies, but chemistry was his true love. After getting his degree, instead of teaching or finding employment in industry, Vulcan retreated to his family home and squandered the family fortune on a quest to chemically transform human beings into the next phase of human evolution. It took him ten years and thousands and thousands of pounds, but at last he did it; he tried the serum on himself. Vulcan collapsed in his lab, and came to days later, in a London hotel, with no memory of the time spent between. Nor was he changed in any other way. It soon became apparent that, when taking his pill, his body transformed into that of Jeremiah Talos, a man of gigantic stature and heroic physique, but possessed of average intelligence and crude, licentious tastes. After a few hours, Vulcan would awake, often in compromising situations. Through notes and the assistance of friends, Vulcan and Talos are able to communicate, but neither man is much enamored of the other, and both wish to have their own lives free and clear of the other.

As time has passed, Vulcan realized to his horror that he no longer needed to ingest anything to become Talos. The other man has become a permanent part of him.
Abilities: STR: 18 (+4) DEX: 16 (+3) CON: 18 (+4) INT: 22 (+6) WIS: 18 (+4) CHR: 16 (+3)
Skills: Acrobatics 4 (+7)
Bluff 4 (+7)
Climb 4 (+8)
Craft: Chemical 12 (+18)
Craft: Electronic 12 (+18)
Craft: Mechanical 12 (+18)
Diplomacy 4 (+7)
Disable Device 8 (+14)
Knowledge: Earth Science 12 (+18)
Knowledge: History 4 (+10)
Knowledge: Life Science 12 (+18)
Knowledge: Physical Science 12 (+18)
Knowledge: Technology 12 (+18)
Language 4 [Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish]
Medicine 8 (+12)
Notice 4 (+8)
Search 4 (+10)
Sense Motive 4 (+8)
Stealth 4 (+7)
Swim 4 (+8)
Feats: Beginner’s Luck
Defensive Roll 4
Diehard
Eidetic Memory
Genius 1
Improved Initiative 1
Improvised Tools
Inventor
Jack-of-All-Trades
Luck 1
Equipment 9 [Multi-Tool; Chemical Gun, Etheric Goggles, Vulcan Manor]
Powers: Morph 3 [+15 Disguise; Single Appearance, Metamorph; Duration (Continuous), Uncontrolled, One Way Transformation]
“Chemical Gun” Stun 8 [Ranged]
“Etheric Goggles” Super-Senses 10 [Darkvision, Infravision, Low-Light Vision, Microscopic Vision 1 (Dust-Size), Ultravision, X-Ray Vision]
Combat: Attack +12 [Unarmed DC 19, Stun DC 18], Defense +12, Init +7
Saves: Toughness +4/+8, Fortitude +6, Reflex +6, Will +7
Description: Tall and athletically built, Ben Vulcan has short dark hair (slightly curled), warm brown eyes, and a neatly trimmed Van Dyke beard. He wears gold rim spectacles for close work, but is vain enough to keep them in their case as often as possible. He dresses well, if not fashionably, and prefers dark suits with a splash of red-cravat, tie, or waistcoat-and comfortable shoes. When he knows he is going into danger, he will wear slightly oversized and baggy clothing, which makes him look quite the vagabond, until the change comes over him. He keeps a variety of devices on his person, including a pair of goggles that allow him to see a wide variety of the electromagnetic spectrum, and rarely goes anywhere without his chemical gun. Under stress, Vulcan transforms into the volatile Jeremiah Talos, and will remain in that form for hours at a time.
Mr. Talos
A crude, monstrous man, Jeremiah Talos lives only for satisfying his base desires. He likes strong drink, loose women, and brawling. His membership in the Stranger’s Club and friendship with Ambrose Blackwood generally ensures plenty of all three.

Talos considers Vulcan to be a weak-willed and lily-livered priss, and hates having to share a body with him.
Abilities: STR: 34 (+12) DEX: 12 (+1) CON: 34 (+12) INT: 10 (-) WIS: 12 (+1) CHR: 8 (-1)
Skills: Intimidate 8
Knowledge: Streetwise 4
Notice 8 (+9)
Sense Motive 4 (+5)
Feats: All-Out Attack
Improved Initiative 1
Luck 2
Power Attack
Ultimate Save: Toughness
Powers: Immunity 2 [Suffocation (All)]
Impervious Toughness 12
Leaping 2 [Running Jump: 110 ft., Standing Jump: 55 ft., High Jump 27 ft.]
  • AP: Speed 2 [25 mph, 220 ft./rnd]
Morph 3 [+15 Disguise; Single Appearance, Metamorph; Duration (Continuous), Uncontrolled, One Way Transformation]
Regeneration 15 [Bruised 3 (1/round/without rest), Disabled 4 (1/5 minutes), Injured 4 (1/round), Staggered 4 (1/round)]
Super-Strength 8 [Heavy Load 358.4 tons; Bracing, Groundstrike, Shockwave, Super-Breath, Thunderclap; Crushing Pin, Improved Grab, Improved Pin]
  • AP: Plasma Control 12
Combat: Attack +8 [Unarmed DC 27, Plasma Blast DC 27], Defense +8, Init +4
Saves: Toughness +12, Fortitude +12, Reflex +6, Will +6
Description: Jeremiah Talos is a massive man, a bronze skinned giant with broad shoulders, thickly muscled limbs, and strong features. His long, shoulder-length hair is straight and coppery in color, while his eyes are blood red and his pupils are feline. When the change comes upon him, Benjamin’s body swells and expands, and often Talos is left in tattered clothes that do not quite fit him. He dislikes Vulcan’s fashion sense at any rate, and prefers simple clothes of homespun fare, although in rich hues of gold and red. Talos is virtually invulnerable to harm, but recovers quickly even when he is damaged, can leap vast distances or run at speeds rivaling those of locomotives. Most spectacularly, his crimson eyes can generate rays of superheated plasma that are capable of burning through virtually any substance.
Vulcan Manor
The ancestral home of the Vulcan family, and the last remnants of the Vulcan fortune. Benjamin still lives there, conducting experiments in his laboratory, but he can no longer afford servants and can barely look after the building on his own.
Toughness: +10, Size: Huge
Features: Garage, Gym, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Workshop

Under the Hood
Vulcan & Talos are the first character I developed for the setting. When my friend pitched the idea, he was adamant about only using one character per player - but we've had a long standing tradition of two characters per player, because there's usually not that many of us at the table. I like that dynamic as it allows for me to try out more than one idea at a time - and it didn't take me very long to figure out a way to adhere to the letter of the GM's law while getting to do what I wanted too.

The idea of a Victorian superhuman naturally brought to mind the League of Extraordinary Gentleman, which led me to consider Dr. Henry Jekyll and Mr. Edward Hyde, which naturally made me think of the Incredible Hulk. I already had a character in The Guardians named Doc Vulcan who was a muscle-bound geologist with heat vision, so I made a version of that guy using the Hulk/Hyde dichotomy. I was able to have my Sherlock Holmes style investigator AND my muscle-bound superman, thanks to the Metamorph feat. Giving them two distinct personalities allowed me to completely rearrange power points between the two, and it was fun switching from the erudite man of action Professor Vulcan and the crude, excessively violent Mr. Talos. And it totally gave me two characters for the price of one.

When I took over running the game, Professor Vulcan sort of receded into the background. My friend had his own consulting detective character and the mysteries were pitched to him. I kept Vulcan & Talos around as an ally, but Talos got more play, because Vulcan's set of skills weren't distinct enough from the actual player characters to justify using him much. Talos would end up landing some of he more important "killing blows" against threats as the series went on, because he was pretty much designed to take a lot of punishment, dish out a lot of punishment, and not a whole lot else.
Last edited by Yojimbo on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woodclaw

Re: The Multiverse in My Head: The Covenant [Fantastic Victoriana; The Stranger's Club, John Albion, Professor Vulcan]

Post by Woodclaw » Thu May 17, 2018 9:54 am

This is some really interesting material. I imagine that you took a lot of inspiration from the original Victoriana RPG by Cubicle 7.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)

Yojimbo

Re: The Multiverse in My Head: The Covenant [Fantastic Victoriana; The Stranger's Club, John Albion, Professor Vulcan]

Post by Yojimbo » Thu May 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Woodclaw wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:54 am
This is some really interesting material. I imagine that you took a lot of inspiration from the original Victoriana RPG by Cubicle 7.
I've never even heard of that, actually.

Mostly my own taste in 19th century literature, history, and comics, a heavy dose of The Kerberos Club, and the inevitable League of Extraordinary Gentlemen bleeding through into the setting. There's even an adventure in the American southwest featuring a masked man and his native partner towards the end of the run.

Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw » Thu May 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Yojimbo wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 12:33 pm
Woodclaw wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:54 am
I've never even heard of that, actually.

Mostly my own taste in 19th century literature, history, and comics, a heavy dose of The Kerberos Club, and the inevitable League of Extraordinary Gentlemen bleeding through into the setting. There's even an adventure in the American southwest featuring a masked man and his native partner towards the end of the run.
A review from RPG.net
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)

Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo » Thu May 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Woodclaw wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:24 pm
A review from RPG.net
Interesting. Great minds and all that, I guess.