The Multiverse in My Head: Fantastic Victoriana [On the Trail of the Pumpkin King]

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Yojimbo

The Multiverse in My Head: Atomic Rampage!

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

Re: The Multiverse in My Head: Atomic Rampage!

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Hoid

Post by Hoid »

FHTHAGHN.

Yay! Lovecraft!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Yojimbo wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:58 am The Breach
Five years ago, a number of earthquakes struck California in rapid succession, causing billions in damage and leading to the accidental deaths of hundreds. At the apex of the events, a new volcano erupted within Plumas National Forest, just north of Sacramento. Initially the volcano vomited forth boulders and magma as it rose up into the air, setting off a minor earthquake that shook nearby communities. The full implications of what was believed to be a normal albeit rare geologic event came to light days later, as the caldera cooled and strange gases began to seem from the volcano’s rim.

Along with those gases came a new race of kaiju, who climbed out of the volcano and began to range around the remnants of the forest. The gases proved toxic to the surrounding wildlife, while the plants began to mutate. Everyone within the area was forced to abandon their homes, their jobs, and the mountain forest land. The kaiju moved in and took over.

So far, they have not left the area around the volcano that is enveloped within the toxic cloud. The atmosphere seems relatively stable and localized within the bounds of the volcano, the gases unfazed by wind or other local weather patterns. But the diameter of the cloud has grown five feet in the last five years, and authorities are obviously alarmed at the implications.

In addition to the unbreathable atmosphere, human technology and equipment tends to break down quickly within the cloud. This means that the ability to take readings and analyze the problems has been severely hindered. Reconnaissance by powered individuals indicates that the kaiju are mostly fighting amongst themselves, subsisting off one another or the mutated vegetation, and that the volcano is bleeding off some kind of unknown radiation. The current theory is that the volcano, nicknamed Mount Doom, is actually a dimensional doorway, and the fact that it remains open suggests a breach or wound in the space-time continuum.

This, of course, is a worst-case scenario. Most researchers are hoping that the monsters are just regular creatures from the earth’s core. A dimensional breach would be so much worse.
(Macyn comes out dressed in lab coat & glasses)i'm sorry for interupting you Yojimbo,but i would like to have a word with your Researchers about their definition of the word Kaiju.....For one:the "entities" (which i will call them as such untill they are Correctly classified) that emerged from Mount Doom couldn't have given off the same readings as the Kaiju,being as they are definably from a different Environment.
Article Two:For all the typical actions of the Kaiju,said entities exibited a far more intelligent reaction,thereby suggesting they are not Kaiju at all but something else entirely..........Thank you for your time,Ladies & Gentlemen.Now if you'll exscuse me, i have to brush up on my H.P.Lovecraft readings....
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Heh- the Wendigo story is funny- I probably live pretty close to this "Raccoon City" :). And holy crap- *PL 13*!!!! :shock:. That's insane!
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Last edited by Yojimbo on Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Davies

Post by Davies »

Yojimbo wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:32 pm Globulus
A few months ago, a meteorite fell to Earth. It landed in the Adirondacks, crushing trees and burning the lake it into which it eventually settled. Beneath the waves, the rocky surface of the meteorite cracked open, and an alien creature slipped free. It crawled out of the lake and began to hunt throughout the small communities dotting the mountain park. Disappearances are on the rise, the authorities are on edge, and soon there will be a confrontation.

In the meantime, the creature hunts. It is intelligent, cunning, and stealthy.
But does it love?
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."