Sidious' FASERIP Builds: Now Gargoyles!!!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Goldar

Re: Sidious' FASERIP Builds: NEW New Builds

Post by Goldar »

Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:21 pm If you put the Hand against the Man-Thing for too long, you end up like Daredevil.
Or Werewolf by night.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Goldar wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:53 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:21 pm If you put the Hand against the Man-Thing for too long, you end up like Daredevil.
Or Werewolf by night.
Or both.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
slade the sniper

Post by slade the sniper »

Ken wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:43 am
Or Werewolf by night.
Or both.
Well played gentlemen. Well played.

Has anyone ever had the Hand vs the Foot? I am certain that I am a decade or two late, but where would the results of such a contest be?

-STS
KorokoMystia

Post by KorokoMystia »

slade the sniper wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:38 am
Ken wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:43 am

Or Werewolf by night.
Or both.
Well played gentlemen. Well played.

Has anyone ever had the Hand vs the Foot? I am certain that I am a decade or two late, but where would the results of such a contest be?

-STS
I kinda wanna see that, actually. On one hand, the Hand Ninjas are some of the jobberiest jobbers that ever lived. On the other hand (or foot), the Foot Ninjas aren't exactly great shakes, themselves (especially the robot versions- pretty sure a stiff breeze could take those out). Of course, it depends on who's leading them. I'd actually love to see Shredder square off against Silver Samurai.
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

While I love all this Ninja v Ninja talk the real question is.... Could the Hand beat a group of Pirates?
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

Sidious wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:19 pm While I love all this Ninja v Ninja talk the real question is.... Could the Hand beat a group of Pirates?
There is some kind of Captain Hook joke in there..I just can't put my finger on it. Bad I know.
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

this forum really needs "Like" buttons on posts.
LOL
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

RUSCHE wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:28 pm
Sidious wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:19 pm While I love all this Ninja v Ninja talk the real question is.... Could the Hand beat a group of Pirates?
There is some kind of Captain Hook joke in there..I just can't put my finger on it. Bad I know.
I just can't get a leg up if the Foot is better than the Hand.

I mean, some say, "Talk to the Hand", while others say "Smell my Foot". :lol:
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

Well played Goldar..well played.
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

RUSCHE wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:25 pm Well played Goldar..well played.
Thanks buddy!
TimeTraveller_R

Post by TimeTraveller_R »

Hi Sidious! I'm a regular on Classic MSHRPG and came over here to read through your Remarkable archive of characters. :)

Have you ever done a writeup of Man-Wolf?
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

I have him for M&M but haven't done him in CMSH yet. He does already have stats in the Gamer's Guide #2 along with his Stargod form. I can always expand on those given time.
TimeTraveller_R

Post by TimeTraveller_R »

Cool!

Also I have created a page here

http://www.thesevensidedcube.com/faserip.php

where the aim is to have an automatically updated list of ALL the FASERIP sheets from everywhere, one character, item, race, group, etc. per PDF.

Sort of like the old ring binders where if a new hero beginning with 'P' is released she or he automatically slots in between Penguin Master and Pogo Lord without having to hunt through a non-bookmarked digital file etc.

EDIT TO ADD
I said in the Classic MSHRPG forums, any heavy hitter writeup people I would be happy to give them FTP access to the directory so they can put their own sheets up at their leisure. :)
Sidious

Post by Sidious »

TimeTraveller_R wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:41 am Cool!

where the aim is to have an automatically updated list of ALL the FASERIP sheets from everywhere, one character, item, race, group, etc. per PDF.

Sort of like the old ring binders where if a new hero beginning with 'P' is released she or he automatically slots in between Penguin Master and Pogo Lord without having to hunt through a non-bookmarked digital file etc.

EDIT TO ADD
I said in the Classic MSHRPG forums, any heavy hitter writeup people I would be happy to give them FTP access to the directory so they can put their own sheets up at their leisure. :)
Hey that's cool. I don't consider myself a heavy hitter by any means, but that sounds neat.
I think I'm going to keep this thread going but feel free to include my PDF file all you like. I have the majority of them over on the FB groups. I believe the last one ended up at 600 characters, 1500(?) pages and on it's 16th revision. This new stuff I haven't posted anywhere but here yet so I don't have a pdf file made. When this is all done I should have about 100 new write-ups, the majority strictly Marvel (give or take).
Goldar

Post by Goldar »

Sidious wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:48 pm
TimeTraveller_R wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:41 am Cool!

EDIT TO ADD
Hey that's cool. I don't consider myself a heavy hitter by any means, but that sounds neat.
I think I'm going to keep this thread going but feel free to include my PDF file all you like. I have the majority of them over on the FB groups. I believe the last one ended up at 600 characters, 1500(?) pages and on it's 16th revision. This new stuff I haven't posted anywhere but here yet so I don't have a pdf file made. When this is all done I should have about 100 new write-ups, the majority strictly Marvel (give or take).
I can't wait to see more!