Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Sudowoodo! Sunflora! Donphan!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
KorokoMystia

Re: Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Charizard! Seadra! Linnorms! Dragonite!)

Post by KorokoMystia »

I'd like to see some other legendary trios, like the legendary dogs/cats/whatever they're supposed to be(I've seen so many arguments about this on forums..) from Gold/Silver.
Jabroniville

Doduo

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

DODUO
Role:
Freaky Ostrich, Odd Mount
PL 5 (47)- Minion Rank 4, Sidekick Rank 10
Normal Version:
PL 3-4
STRENGTH 4 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -4 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE -3

Skills:
Athletics 4 (+8)
Close Combat (Kick) 1 (+5)
Expertise (Survival) 5 (+5)
Intimidation 5 (+2)
Perception 5 (+5)

Advantages:
Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Kick)

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 2 (Extended & Low-Light Vision) [2]
Speed 4 (30 mph) [4]
"Powerful Kick/Peck" Strength-Damage +1 [1]

"Two Heads"
Senses 1 (Radius Sight) [1]
Enhanced Advantages 2: Second Chance 2 (Mind Control, Perception Checks) [2]

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Kick +5 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (DC 16), Parry +6 (DC 16), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +3

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Birds cannot speak to humans, nor use their talons to easily manipulate objects.
Responsibility (Squabbling)- Doduo's heads have different personalities, meaning they can sometimes squabble with each other.

Total: Abilities: 14 / Skills: 20--10 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 10 / Defenses: 11 (47)

Notes: Some have three heads- this upgrades the "Kick" to a Multiattack "Peck", adding five more points.

Era: Modern
Range: Plains
Stereotypes: Skittish & Ornery.
Colouring: Brown or olive-green feathers with black (male) or pink (female) skin.
Size: Up to 9.5 feet tall (220-350 lbs.)
Encounter Groups: Mixed-sex herds
Diet: Seeds & flowers, sometimes insects
Tactics: Flee using speed, or kick with powerful legs.

-"Doduo" are related to ostriches, having been regular birds exposed to magical Ley Lines, the end result being multiple heads. These creatures are not any stronger than regular Ostriches, but are much wilder and more unpredictable, while also packing two heads with which to peck adversaries. This makes them surprisingly-decent mounts if one is willing to put up with a lot of scarring.

Jab's Notes: Doduo and Dodrio are CLASSIC "Filler Pokemon"- take a regular animal, change something slightly, and call it a day. Though the whole "multiple heads" thing is a neat gimmick, and I wish the series would use it more. As a Normal/Flying Type, Doduo is pretty typical, but most people will use Pidgeot, especially since you get that MUCH earlier, and this isn't that idealized. The game and the show clearly didn't care about these guys, as they almost never appeared in anything but a minor "background" role, or as filler, to avoid showing off a "good" Pokemon.
Jabroniville

Death Giants

Post by Jabroniville »

DEATH GIANT:
Creature Type: Monstrous Humanoid, Giant
Typical Adult Height: 16'-21'
Birth Rate: 1-2 infants once every 2 years
Lifespan: 0-16 (Child), 17-25 (Young Adult), 26-60 (Adult), 61-80 (Elder)
Nicknames: Giant (in lands without other Giants)
Sexual Dimorphism: Mammaries & size, more delicate features.
Skin Tones: Gray or white in varying portions
Hair: Little or none
Racial Mounts & Animals: None
Racial Weapons: Massive blades
Religion: None- violently atheistic

Allies: Undead Creatures

Encounter Groups:
Solo (1)
Gang (2-5 plus 0-1 Elite, 0-25 Slaves, 0-2 Monsters)
Band (5-8 plus 0-2 Elites, 0-50 Slaves, 0-4 Monsters)

PL Variants:
PL 6-9: Weaker Specimens
PL 10: Common Death Giant
PL 11+: Elites, Important Characters

-Death Giants are a terror among Giant-kind, and easily the most feared. Thankfully, they are rare- they are made up of the remnants of the Mountain Giant race that retained their intelligence and culture. To ensure their survival once the Giants were unseated from power centuries ago, the beings that came to be known as "Death Giants" made a deal with dark, primordial forces (predating even the Dragons)- selling their souls, they were guaranteed immortality and vast power. The results led to an evil blight upon the world, and the Death Giants became known as an enemy to all sentient life. Exceptionally rare, they have not been seen in great numbers for centuries. Their goals and dreams include a return to power for all Giants, with them at the top. Many of them also crave the return of their immortal souls- this may be accomplished by offering countless others' in their place.

Jab's Notes: For these guys, I kinda wanted a variant on those "Eldritch Giants" or whatever that you find in D&D-related stuff. Giants with Magical Powers, but representing the fallen Titans of Myth rather than the God-Like Storm Giants.

DEATH GIANT
Role:
Large Big Bads
PL 10 (168)
STRENGTH
10 STAMINA 12 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 3 (+12)
Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+8)
Expertise (Survival) 4 (+5)
Expertise (History) 7 (+8)
Expertise (Magic) 5 (+6)
Intimidation 13 (+11, +14 Size)
Perception 5 (+6)
Ranged Combat (Black Magic) 4 (+10)
Stealth 4 (+3, -5 Size)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Equipment 3 (Huge Club), Fast Grab, Improved Critical (Sword) 2, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Startle, Takedown 2

Powers:
Growth 7 (Str & Sta +7, +7 Mass, +3 Intimidation, -3 Dodge/Parry, -7 Stealth) -- (21 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [15]
"Giant Senses" Senses 2 (Low-Light Vision, Acute Scent) [2]
"Giant's Size" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach 2) [4]
"Giant Stride" Speed 3 (16 mph) [3]
"Wall of Mass" Immunity 1 (Cold) [1]

"Inherent Black Magic"
Immunity 14 (Black Magic Effects, Aging, Disease, Poison, Starvation & Thirst) [14]

"DeSoul" Blast 9 (Extras: Will Save) (27) -- [32]
  • AE: "Black Energy Wave" Concealment 3 (Visual & Auditory) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Affects Others) (12)
  • AE: "Death Bolt" Blast 10 (Feats: Increased Range- 200 ft) (21)
  • AE: "Black Wave" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (20)
  • AE: "Command Undead" Mind Control 8 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Touch Range -2, Limited to Undead) (24)
  • AE: "Command Undead" Mind Control 10 (Flaws: Limited to Undead) (30)
Equipment:
"Giant Sword" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Restricted- Size, Reach 3) (Extras: Penetrating 8) (13)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+12 Damage, DC 27)
Giant Sword +7 (+13 Damage, DC 28)
DeSoul +10 (+9 Ranged Will Damage, DC 24)
Death Bolt +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Black Wave +10 Area (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +12, Fortitude +13, Will +7

Complications:
Quirk (Divination)- Divination has a 70% chance of producing a useful result, and can take nearly any form. You also must ask a specific question.

Total: Abilities: 90 / Skills: 234--117 / Advantages: 7 / Powers: 213 / Defenses: 40 (467)

Jab's Notes: Death Giants merge the power of Mountain Giant with the ranged Magic of a Storm Giant, but turned towards killer stuff like Necromancers use. They aren't inherently Undead-Raising masters, but they can learn.
Spectrum

Re: Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Seadra! Linnorms! Dragonite! Death Giant!)

Post by Spectrum »

One of my favorite Clive Barker's short stories has a variation on a Death Giant. Two American guys are driving through the European countryside when they hear the sound of thunder. Out in the distance, two grand giants are fighting. As they get closer, the two giants fall apart, revealing that they were made of villagers strapped together in the form of men as an ancient ritual combat between two different villages. This calamity leads to the death of both villages in their eagerness to follow the old ways.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Thorpocalypse

Re: Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Dragons! Charizard! Seadra! Linnorms!)

Post by Thorpocalypse »

L-Space wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:26 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:37 am HOWEVER, I'd like to see which of the following Pokemon you'd all most like to see in this thread. There's a reasonable number left (44- more if I decide to do any intermediary forms), but I already got most of the ones I REALLY wanted to do out of the way. Also, if there's Pokemon from other series you want to see, let me know.
The main ones I'd like to see your take on is Cubone/Marowak, Psyduck/Golduck, Clefairy, and Vulpix/Ninetails. Oh, and when you start looking for Mr. Mime and Jynx pics get ready for some nightmare fuel :shock:.
Oooo, wow about medieval Ash and Team Rocket!!! :D
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Jabroniville

Legendary Trio (Birds)

Post by Jabroniville »

LEGENDARY BIRD TEMPLATE
Role:
One-Shot Super-Bird
PL 11 (155)
Normal PL:
10-11
STRENGTH 7 STAMINA 10 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Aerobatics 6 (+12)
Athletics 2 (+9)
Close Combat (Natural Weapons) 4 (+12)
Expertise (Survival) 8 (+10)
Insight 4 (+6)
Intimidation 10 (+8, +10 Size)
Perception 11 (+13)
Ranged Combat (Energy Beams) 6 (+11)
Stealth 7 (+13, +9 Size)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Assessment, Diehard, Defensive Attack, Evasion 2, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Natural Weapons) 2, Improved Critical (Energy Beams) 3, Improved Hold, Power Attack, Startle, Ranged Attack 5, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Extended, Ultra & Low-Light Vision) [3]
"Natural Weapons- Talons & Beak" Strength-Damage +2 (Extras: Penetrating 6) [8]
Flight 8 (500 mph) (Flaws: Winged) [8]
Immunity 3 (Aging, Cold, Heat) [3]
Immunity 2 (Starvation & Thirst, Suffocation) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [1]

"Natural Size" Growth 4 (Str & Sta +4, +4 Mass, +2 Intimidation, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth) -- (12 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [9]

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Natural Weapons +12 (+9 Damage, DC 24)
Energy Beams +11 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +10, Fortitude +10, Will +10

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Birds cannot speak to humans, nor use their talons to easily manipulate objects.

Total: Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 58--29 / Advantages: 26 / Powers: 32 / Defenses: 22 (155)

-The Legendary Birds are known to the world as Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos- these supremely powerful creatures are so rare that rumours persist that they either do not exist, or that there is only one of each. In truth, each one is merely known from extremely small family groups that are far apart, giving off rumours that they travel the globe- each bird keeps to themselves, and rarely gathers. Eggs are known to be hatched only once every four decades (this information is known only to a few nigh-immortal Animologists). The creatures live simply, and rarely need to hunt, as their magical properties sustain them. Most of them merely need to absorb energies from their respective territories (electrical storms for Zapdos, the arctic territories for Articuno, and lava or fires for Moltres). The creatures can be highly destructive if they are not careful (their powers can cause horrific natural damage to an area), but few attempt to hunt them- their powers are formidable, and most of them do not actively endanger other creatures, nor do they take many resources.

Jab's Notes: The Legendary Birds from the first Pokemon game- I liked Articuno the best (the other two are kinda goofy-looking in my opinion), but they're all pretty handy. I liked the idea of having Trios in each game, though I was rarely impressed with the designs (the boring Rock "Regi" Trio was the worst, but the Legendary Beasts of the 2nd game just looked like worse versions of Arcanine). All the creatures are extremely powerful, being equal to a T-Rex or Purple Worm in Power Level, but having WAY more extra powers added on.

Era: Fantasy Realms
Range: Various Regions
Colouring: Blue, Red or Yellow
Size: Up to 14 feet long (500-3,000 lbs.)
Encounter Groups: Solitary or pairs.
Diet: Hoofed mammals, anything available.
Tactics: Dive-bomb from above with lethal weapons, attack with Energy Beams. Flee in necessary.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Articuno

Post by Jabroniville »

ImageImage

ARTICUNO
Role:
One-Shot Super-Bird
PL 11 (232)
Normal PL:
10-11
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0

Skills:
Aerobatics 6 (+12)
Athletics 2 (+9)
Insight 4 (+6)
Perception 11 (+13)
Stealth 7 (+13, +9 Size)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Assessment, Diehard, Defensive Attack, Evasion 2, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Natural Weapons) 2, Improved Critical (Energy Beams) 3, Improved Hold, Power Attack, Startle, Ranged Attack 5, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge

Powers:
Immunity 2 (Starvation & Thirst, Suffocation) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [1]

"Natural Size" Growth 4 (Str & Sta +4, +4 Mass, +2 Intimidation, -2 Dodge/Parry, -4 Stealth) -- (12 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [9]

"Ice-Type Creature" Immunity 20 (Plant & Earth Effects) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [10]
Immunity 10 (Cold Effects) [10]
Immunity 1 (Cold Environments) [1]
Movement 1 (Environmental Adaptation- Arctic) [2]

"Icy Wind" Blast 11 Linked to Affliction 11 (Fort; Hindered/Exhausted) (Extras: Ranged, Cumulative) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (44) -- [54]
  • AE: "Freeze Beam" Snare 11 (33)
  • AE: "Ice Shard" Blast 10 (Feats: Accurate) & Enhanced Advantage: Improved Initiative 2 (23)
  • AE: "Ice Fang" Blast 11 Linked to Snare 10 (Flaws: 50% Chance of Working) (Dim. Range -1) (40)
  • AE: "Hail" Environment 4 (250 feet) (Impede Movement, Visibility, Cold 2) Linked to Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (36)
  • AE: "Tailwind" Enhanced Dodge & Parry 2 (Extras: Affects Others, Ranged) (6)
  • AE: "Ice Bonds" Affliction 10 (Strength; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Ranged) (41)
  • AE: "Ice Wave" Affliction 10 (Strength; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Area- 60ft. Cone) (41)
  • AE: "Ice Stream" Affliction 10 (Strength; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Area- 30ft. Line) (41)
  • AE: Create Ice 8 (Feats: Dynamic, Innate, Precise) (Extras: Continuous) (27)
  • AE: "Make Brittle" Weaken Toughness 8 (Extras: Ranged, Affects Objects Only +0) (16)
Offense:
Initiative +6

Defenses:

Complications:
Vulnerable to (Fire & Electrical Effects)

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 58--29 / Advantages: 26 / Powers: 32 + 77 / Defenses: 22 (232)
Jabroniville

Re: Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Dragons! Charizard! Seadra! Linnorms!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:55 pm
L-Space wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:26 pm
Jabroniville wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:37 am HOWEVER, I'd like to see which of the following Pokemon you'd all most like to see in this thread. There's a reasonable number left (44- more if I decide to do any intermediary forms), but I already got most of the ones I REALLY wanted to do out of the way. Also, if there's Pokemon from other series you want to see, let me know.
The main ones I'd like to see your take on is Cubone/Marowak, Psyduck/Golduck, Clefairy, and Vulpix/Ninetails. Oh, and when you start looking for Mr. Mime and Jynx pics get ready for some nightmare fuel :shock:.
Oooo, wow about medieval Ash and Team Rocket!!! :D
Haha, oh god, imagine sending a lone child out to capture monsters in THIS KIND OF WORLD?
Ken

Re: Castellia- A Fantasy Setting (Linnorms! Dragonite! Death Giant! Articuno!)

Post by Ken »

He'd have to be the very best, like no one ever was. To catch them would be a real test. Training would be a lost cause.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

I was a little surprised when one of the Pathfinder iconic characters (to represent an Avatar *ahem* inspired *bender type class) was a little kid.

We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
Davies

Post by Davies »

Spectrum wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:39 pm I was a little surprised when one of the Pathfinder iconic characters (to represent an Avatar *ahem* inspired *bender type class) was a little kid.
Well, they had elderly iconics already, so ...
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Jabroniville

Zapdos

Post by Jabroniville »

ZAPDOS
Role:
One-Shot Super-Bird
PL 11 (238)
Normal PL:
10-11
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0

Skills:
Aerobatics 6 (+12)
Athletics 2 (+9)
Insight 4 (+6)
Perception 11 (+13)
Stealth 7 (+13, +9 Size)

Advantages:

Powers:

"Electric Type" Immunity 20 (Water & Ground Effects) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [10]
Immunity 10 (Electrical Effects) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [5]
Winged Flight +1 (1,000 mph) [1]
Electrical Aura 5 [20]

"Thundershock" Blast 10 Linked to Affliction 10 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Ranged) (40) -- [47]
  • AE: "Lightning Storm" Blast 11 (Extras: Multiattack) (33)
  • AE: "Thunder" Blast 11 (Feats: Penetrating 6) (27)
  • AE: "Thunder Storm" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 120ft. Cone +2) (30)
  • AE: "Thunder Wave" Affliction 11 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Paralyzed) (Extras: Ranged) (22)
  • AE: "Discharge" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) Affliction 10 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (40)
  • AE: "Electrical Storm" Environment 4 (250 feet) (Impede Movement, Light 2, Visibility 2) (20)
  • AE: "Boosted Aura" Electrical Aura 5 (20)
Offense:
Initiative +6

Defenses:

Complications:
Vulnerable to (Ice, Water)

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 58--29 / Advantages: 26 / Powers: 32 + 83 / Defenses: 22 (238)
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jabroniville

Moltres

Post by Jabroniville »

Art by Joshua Dunlop.

MOLTRES
Role:
One-Shot Super-Bird
PL 11 (238)
Normal PL:
10-11
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0

Skills:
Aerobatics 6 (+12)
Athletics 2 (+9)
Insight 4 (+6)
Perception 11 (+13)
Stealth 7 (+13, +9 Size)

Advantages:

Powers:

"Fire Type" Immunity 10 (Fire Effects) [10]
Immunity 20 (Plant & Ground Effects) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [10]
Regeneration 6 (Flaws: Source- Lava) [3]
Flame Aura 5 [20]

"Fire Blast" Blast 11 (Feats: Penetrating 6) (Extras: Secondary Effect 6) (34) -- [40]
  • AE: "Fire Wave" Damage 11 (Extras: Area- 120ft. Cone +2) (33)
  • AE: "Fire Stream" Damage 11 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Line +2) (33)
  • AE: "Choking Smog" Blast 5 Linked to Weaken Strength 6 (Extras: Ranged, Progressive +2) (Flaws: Unreliable) (34)
  • AE: "Lava Plume" Damage 11 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (33)
  • AE: "Fire Storm" Environment 5 (500 feet) (Heat 2) (10)
  • AE: "Boosted Aura" Flame Aura 5 (20)
Offense:
Initiative +6

Defenses:

Complications:
Vulnerable to (Electric/Rock/Water)

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 58--29 / Advantages: 26 / Powers: 32 + 83 / Defenses: 22 (238)
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Very nice legendary trio builds Jab. Though the nit-picky part of me is uncomfortable over the fact that you posted them in the order you did. ArticUNO, MolTRES, and then ZapDOS. :| :)
Formerly luketheduke86
Jabroniville

Mew

Post by Jabroniville »

MEW
Role:
Supreme Pokemon, Cutest Thing Ever
PL 13 (319)
STRENGTH
-3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 5 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Athletics 5 (+2)
Expertise (Survival) 3 (+8)
Intimidation 2 (+0 Size)
Perception 7 (+12)
Stealth 1 (+8 Size)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Close Attack 4, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll, Evasion, Improved Critical (Blasts) 3, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Power Attack

Powers:
"Animal Senses" Senses 3 (Acute & Extended Scent, Low-Light Vision) [3]
"Tackle" Damage 2 [2]
Flight 9 (1,000 mph) [18]
"Invisibility" Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses) [8]

"Ageless Space Creature"
Immunity 11 (Aging, Disease, Vacuum, Cold, Heat, Pressure, Radiation, Suffocation 2, Starvation & Thirst) [11]
Movement 3 (Space Travel 3) [6]

"Natural Size" Shrinking 8 (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [17]
(-2 Strength, -1 Speed, +4 Dodge/Parry, +8 Stealth, -4 Intimidation)

"Psychic-Type Magical Creature" Immunity 10 (Psychic Effects) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [5]
Mind Reading 5 [10]
Quickness 4 (Flaws: Limited to Mental Tasks) [2]
"Psionic Shield" Force Field 10 (Extras: Impervious 11) [21]
"Transform" Variable 10 (Any Animal) [70]

"Psychic" Mental Blast 13 (52) -- [62]
  • AE: "Psy-Beam" Blast 13 Linked to Affliction 13 (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Transformed to Confused) (Extras: Ranged) (Flaws: Unreliable) (39)
  • AE: "Wide Beam" Damage 13 (Extras: Area- 120ft. Line +3) (52)
  • AE: "Wide-Angle Beam" Damage 13 (Extras: Area- 240ft. Cone +3) (52)
  • AE: "Confuse Ray" Affliction 13 (Will; Dazed/Compelled/Transformed to Confused) (Extras: Perception Range +2) (39)
  • AE: "Hold Monster" Affliction 13 (Will; Dazed/Stunned/Paralyzed) (Extras: Perception Range +2) (39)
  • AE: "Mass Hold Monster" Affliction 13 (Will; Dazed/Stunned/Paralyzed) (Extras: Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (39)
  • AE: Teleport 10 (Extras: Extended) (30)
  • AE: "Psychokinesis" Move Object 13 (Extras: Perception Range) (39)
  • AE: "Recover" Healing 10 (Extras: Restorative, Energizing) (Flaws: Limited to Self) (30)
  • AE: "Disable" Affliction 13 (Will; Impaired Move/Disabled Move/Transformed to Powerless) (Extras: Perception Range +2) (Flaws: Limited to one Random Move) (26)
Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Psychic +13 Perception (+13 Will Damage, DC 28)
Psy-Beam +13 (+13 Ranged Damage, DC 28)
Area Beams +13 (+13 Damage, DC 28)
Confuse Ray/Hold Monster/Disable +13 Perception (+13 Perception Affliction, DC 23)
Mass Hold Monster +13 Area (+13 Affliction, DC 23)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +4 (+14 Force Field, +6 Impervious), Fortitude +10, Will +14

Complications:
Disabled (Animal)- Mew cannot speak to humans.
Vulnerable (Dark Attacks)- Mew's Creature Type leaves it vulnerable to certain types of attack.

Total: Total: Abilities: 36 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 14 / Powers: 235 / Defenses: 25 (319)

Era: Fantasy Realms
Range: All time & space
Colouring: Pink.
Size: Up to 2 feet long (7-20 lbs.)
Encounter Groups: Solitary
Diet: Nothing- doesn't need to eat
Tactics: Usually doesn't confront anything- will use Psionic might if necessary, or take another form.

-The creature known to only a few wise scholars as "Mew" is the most-unknown creature in the world- only select few have ever seen it (Mew may willingly appear only to those good of intentions), and there is only one. It is rumoured to be the progenitor to all animals (perhaps even all creatures), and possesses psionic might beyond that of nearly anything known. It can traverse the very stars, and wields titanic power- it may even transform into copies of other creatures- this effectively gives it three schools of magic inherently- a near-unknown impossibility.

Jab's Notes: Mew is of course the legendary "Hidden Pokemon" from the very first game, and the progenitor to Mewtwo. It's a vaguely embryonic creature that resembles a Jerboa (one of those jumping rodent things) with Cat-like features, is massively powerful, and the crown jewel of early Pokemon players' collections. Of course, subsequent games have ripped it off enough times that "Tiny Psychic Legendary Creature" effectively became a giant cliche', but the first is very well known. Apparently it was more vicious in the Japanese version (it apparently wanted to kill all clones, thinking them inferior). Regarding it's Power Level, you could effectively make Mew ANY level of power and still "fit" it's intent (PL 12-20), but I wanted a sligthly lower-level version. Another Pokemon COULD concievably defeat it, as could a Dragon or a team of PCs that was really, REALLY lucky.

Creating Mewtwo from this isn't that hard- it lacks the Transform ability, but gains the ability to Speak, and Communication (Mental) 2, dropping 60 points.