World of Freedom 3.2 - Whatever Comes To Mind

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Davies

Re: World of Freedom 3.2 - Hero High Revised! Blasphemy Beyond Imagination! South Korea's Mekaforce!

Post by Davies »

Thanks to Arkrite for the inspiration for this one.

Garhee Ir'Nason
and Munti

In 2008, on a very confusing day in July, many people in Freedom City were dimensionally exchanged with their counterparts from the city of Freedom's Reach in the land of Verecia. Oddly, many people who were in Freedom's Reach who had no counterpart in Freedom City were also brought there, adding to the confusion. In the end, though, all of these people from a land of fantasy and fable were sent back there ...

But not all remained there.

The world-walking dark elven warrior known as Garhee Ir'Nason found herself somewhat bewildered to be transported, very much against her will, from the magical world she was passing through to a different, less-magical world. She was not so bewildered as to join in the havoc that was wreaked by her 'fellows', however. Unlike a stereotypical dark elf, Garhee had eventually come to feel curiosity about other worlds rather than hatred and resentment of them, as she'd felt in her youth. So she simply stayed out of the way of the fights, seeking only to see what she might see of this city of towers.

In her wandering, she chanced to encounter a student at Hanover Tech, one Keiji Morimoto, who was more than a bit drunk, both on wine and on wonder. He told her that this was only the most recent of many strange events in the city, many of which had been horrifying but which had all had a certain marvelous quality nonetheless. Listening to these tales, Garhee found herself enchanted by this place where the wondrous was not, as it was in too many worlds of her knowledge, taken for granted. But then the magic keeping her there began to fade, and she sadly bid farewell to Keiji.

"I wish you din't haveta go," he slurred. "I wish you'd stay at my side ferever."

She smiled then. "It's dangerous to make such wishes," she warned him.

"Dun't care!" he proclaimed. "I dun't ca--" But then he realized that he was talking to himself.

He woke up with a terrible hangover, barely made it to his classes in the morning, and even more barely paid attention to the subjects on which he was being lectured. And then, finding the company of his fellows not presently to his choosing, he headed back to his solitary dorm room -- to find it cleaned spotless with a woman in a maid's costume kneeling on the floor. "Wishes can be dangerous things to make," Garhee said again, "particularly in the hearing of one who owns a sword that carves through dimensions."

They've stuck together through thick and thin for the last seven years, enduring Keiji's college years, his graduation, and his journey to Emerald City to find work at a call center there. (He's just glad that this company hasn't outsourced overseas. He might be less glad if he knew that the company has in fact outsourced from another dimension, and that it's run by the Aureates, from whom Garhee ... obtained -- yes, that's a nice, neutral word -- her sword.) Quite recently, the two of them took in another dark elf expatriate, a young male named Munti, who now views them as his parents.

Garhee enjoys the peaceful world she's found, even though she's perfectly aware that it's not really all that peaceful. Still, she has no interest in fighting anymore, though she will, in defense of her loved ones and neighbors .. such as the coatl who lives downstairs, or the pair of oni in the basement -- one red, one yellowy -- and the kitsune-ninko, whom she doesn't really like but tries to tolerate. (See Threat Report for Foxfire.) She may have set aside her sword, but she never forgets where it is, or what it's for ...

... which could be very important, if the agents of the Eight-fold Web, whose master is worshipped as the god on her homeworld, learn that a former Widow is loose on Earth-Prime, and has a sword which could be used as part of a ritual to bring Raknis here in body.

Garhee Ir'Nason -- PL 10

Abilities: STR 7 | STA 8 | AGL 6 | DEX 8 | FGT 9 | INT 1 | AWE 4 | PRE 3
Powers: Sword of World-Slicing (Strength-based Damage 3, Penetrating 6; Movement 3 [dimensional travel 3], Portal; Easily Removable), Undying (Immortality 5, Limited when killed by iron; Immunity 3 [aging, disease, need for sleep]; Regeneration 2)
Advantages: Agile Feint, Benefit (Cipher 2), Evasion, Grappling Finesse, Improved Defense, Language (English, [Drow is native]), Power Attack, Sidekick 19 Takedown.
Skills: Acrobatics 6 (+12), Athletics 6 (+13), Close Combat: Sword 1 (+10), Expertise: Magic 6 (+7), Insight 4 (+8), Intimidation 6 (+9), Perception 6 (+10), Ranged Combat: Thrown Object 3 (+11).
Offense: Initiative +6, Unarmed +9 (Close Damage 7), Sword +10 (Close Damage 10), Thrown Object +11 (Ranged Damage varies).
Defense: Dodge 11, Parry 12, Fortitude 11, Toughness 8, Will 9.
Totals: Abilities 92 + Powers 23 + Advantages 9 + Skills 20 + Defenses 16 = 179
Complications: Love of Keiji--Motivation. Enemy (Eightfold Web). Friendships (several, but mostly Munti). Retired Monster.

Munti -- PL 5

Abilities: STR 3 | STA 4 | AGL 4 | DEX 4 | FGT 6 | INT 2 | AWE 3 | PRE 2
Powers: Bag of Holding (Variable 1, Limited to Equipment), Undying (Immortality 5, Limited when killed by iron; Immunity 3 [aging, disease, need for sleep]; Regeneration 2)
Advantages: Attractive, Benefit (Cipher 2), Improved Defense, Language (English, [Drow is native]).
Skills: Acrobatics 2 (+6), Deception 4 (+6), Expertise: Magic 6 (+8), Insight 4 (+7), Perception 4 (+7), Persuasion 4 (+6).
Offense: Initiative +4, Unarmed +6 (Close Damage 3), Knife +6 (Close Damage 4).
Defense: Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 5, Toughness 4, Will 5.
Totals: Abilities 56 + Powers 16 + Advantages 5 + Skills 12 + Defenses 5 = 94 points
Complications: Love of Garhee and Keiji--Motivation. Flirt. Minor.
"I'm sorry. I love you. I'm not sorry I love you."
Arkrite

Re: World of Freedom 3.2 - Hero High Revised! Blasphemy Beyond Imagination! South Korea's Mekaforce!

Post by Arkrite »

Davies wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:59 am Garhee Ir'Nason
Mmmmm.... Dark Elf Maid. :D

*cough* Sorry, what were we talking about?
Ah, yes, the extra dimensional invasion of magic people into the Freedomverse.
And I for one welcome our Dark Elf Maid overlords. ;~)
Davies

Post by Davies »

Arkrite wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:38 am
Mmmmm.... Dark Elf Maid. :D
The concept had a biiiit more established connections than 'Dragon Maid'. There's also a rather cute Dark Elf warrior in one of my favorite light novels, How The Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom.

Thanks!

Tomorrow: At last, the first Agents of Mayhem inspired character.
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Davies wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:50 am The concept had a biiiit more established connections than 'Dragon Maid'. There's also a rather cute Dark Elf warrior in one of my favorite light novels, How The Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom.
Ah the Dark Elf warrior with the unstoppable strength and the bottomless stomach.

I'm quite fond of The Rising of the Shield Hero myself.
Davies

Post by Davies »

Stormalong

Just how Boatswain's Mate Second Class Absalom Starbuck, USN, obtained the superhuman strength and toughness that have given him the nickname Stormalong (after the legendary sailor of sea shanties and tall tales) is something he chooses not to talk about. He may be a mutant who developed his powers before he enlisted, or the lucky subject of a super-sol--ahem--super-sailor experiment who has not been employed by the navy's special operations division, for whatever reason. He takes the not unreasonable position that why he can do the things that he can do is less important than what he actually does -- namely, the work of ten men on the ships to which he's assigned.

Of course, just because he doesn't wear a costume or go looking for trouble doesn't mean that trouble doesn't come looking for him during his shore leaves. In the process of resolving such difficulties, Stormalong has occasionally been of assistance to members of the Marine Corps' Omega Company (for whom he has a wary respect, influenced by the traditional rivalry between the service branches) and also to former AEGIS agent Edward Ritter and his nephews and niece (whom he thinks are just the cutest kids ever!) He's also made a few enemies in the process, but they don't weigh much on his mind.

Despite his somewhat loutish appearance, Stormalong has considerable hidden depths. He speaks eight languages fluently, and can get by (and curse) in several more. The modern American navy is one of the most technologically advanced organizations in the world, and he strives to be as familiar as possible with the systems of a modern ship. He has considerable knowledge of the history of the navy (and the marine corps) and enjoys learning about the histories of individual ships. He also takes it upon himself to always look after the ship's cat.

Quite recently, Stormalong has been hearing rumors about a fighting circle operating in various ports in East Asia, and has taken an interest. The fights seem to be simple bouts between "mildly" super fighters, such as Stormalong himself. Of course, it would be beneath his dignity as a serviceman of the United States Navy to take part in such matches, but if someone who looked awfully like him were to show up, wearing an unusual outfit and an eyepatch (which no one who was currently on duty with the navy would wear) and take part, that would be a completely different matter.

In the process, though, he's come to realize that there's something going on in these bouts that is neither simple, nor good clean fun. The word Voskhone keeps getting repeated, but when asked, those who used it claim to have never heard it before. Something is just not right here ... and while he's sharp as a whip, Stormalong also knows that he's not a detective. Maybe it would be a good idea to reach out to some of his old friends, or make some new ones, to help figure out what's going on.

Absalom "Stormalong" Starbuck -- PL 8

Abilities: STR 6 | STA 4 | AGL 3 | DEX 0 | FGT 6 | INT 2 | AWE 0 | PRE 2
Powers: Can Seriously Hold His Breath (Immunity 3 [pressure, suffocation]), Fast Recovery (Regeneration 4), Steel-hard Skin (Impervious Protection 4, Immunity 22 [cold, cold damage, heat, heat damage], Limited to Half Effect), Super-Strength (Enhanced Strength 4, Limited to Lifting).
Advantages: All-Out Attack, Diehard, Improved Initiative, Interpose, Languages 3, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4, Takedown.
Skills: Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+8), Expertise: Navy 7 (+9), Expertise: Streetwise 7 (+9), Intimidation 9 (+11), Perception 9 (+9).
Offense: Initiative +7, Unarmed +8 (Close Damage 6).
Defense: Dodge 6, Parry 8, Fortitude 11, Toughness 8, Will 5.
Totals: Abilities 46 + Powers 30 + Advantages 13 + Skills 17 + Defenses 20 = 126 points
Complications: Thrills--Motivation. Patriot. Responsibility (Navy).
Davies

Re: World of Freedom 3.2 - The Voskhone Fighting Ring!

Post by Davies »

Headgamer

She calls herself Francisca Rosemary, but it's pretty unlikely that this is her real name. From her accent, it seems that she's Romanian in origin ... but she's demonstrably good at faking accents, and could have been faking that one, too. An idle remark that she once made suggests that she was once a student at the psychology department of a major European university, and she certainly has the knowledge of psychology, both practical and theoretical, to support that suggestion.

If Headgamer was a student, then she soon lost interest in her studies as her politics became more radicalized. She was scooped up by Overthrow after the third time she was arrested for demonstrating against the government, and embraced their violent revolutionary tactics eagerly. For roughly four years, she killed and robbed and terrorized and did so without a qualm.

Then the connection between Overthrow and SHADOW was exposed, late in 2008, and everything changed. At first she rejected the claim as enemy propaganda, but when Overthrow began overtly employing SHADOW troopers in their operations, Headgamer realized that it was true -- and was disgusted by this realization. She viewed the 'partnership' between the two organizations to be a betrayal of everything Overthrow had ever represented to her, like finding that a violent Christian militia was actually being supported by the Central Intelligence Agency.

She left Overthrow rather violently, disappearing into the night with some weapons. She killed those sent after her until it became clear that Overthrow's troubles were going to prevent them from sending any more, then left Europe behind to travel to Africa, the Middle East and finally East Asia. She supported herself by a series of rather violent confidence scams, which she came to enjoy quite a bit.

It's likely that one of her victims introduced her to the fighting ring, which inspired her to develop a completely new scam. She posed as a mind-reading metahuman and entered the fights herself, employing her knowledge of psychology to psych out the competition, usually before the matches even started. It afforded her the opportunity to become wealthy through hurting people, something she enjoyed, and let her show up supers, whom she's never liked.

While Headgamer has few scruples, she hasn't ever run a scam on someone she didn't think was already corrupt. Generally, this is because the uncorrupt don't have anything that she wants, and her definition of corrupt starts with the words 'property is theft' and goes on from there. But if she were ever to encounter a genuine innocent, she'd go out of her way to avoid hurting them, if possible.

Headgamer -- PL 8

Abilities: STR 2 | STA 4 | AGL 5 | DEX 5 | FGT 9 | INT 4 | AWE 2 | PRE 3
Advantages: Assessment, Close Attack 4, Contacts, Daze (Intimidation), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 10, Evasion, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Initiative, Instant Up, Jack of All Trades, Languages 3, Leadership, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 3, Skill Mastery 3 (Expertise: Psychology, Intimidation, Stealth), Startle, Uncanny Dodge, Well-Informed.
Equipment: Smartphone, Headquarters, Motorcycle, Knife, Customized Heavy Pistol with Laser Sight, Customized Assault Rife.
Skills: Deception 6 (+9), Expertise: Psychology 6 (+10), Intimidation 8 (+11), Sleight of Hand 6 (+11), Stealth 8 (+13), Vehicles 6 (+11).
Offense: Initiative +9, Unarmed +13 (Close Damage 2), Knife +13 (Close Damage 3, Crit 19-20), Pistol +12 (Ranged Damage 4), Rifle +10 (Ranged Multiattack Damage 5).
Defense: Dodge 9, Parry 9, Fortitude 6, Toughness 7/4, Will 10.
Totals: Abilities 68 + Powers 0 + Advantages 35 + Skills 20 + Defenses 14 = 141 points
Complications: Sadism--Motivation. Has Some Principles. Secret (no powers).
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Davies wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:51 am
Arkrite wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:08 am Kind of a Skinny Waller situation?
I suspect that crusader's Wainwright isn't Caucasian. Her descriptions in the first two editions left her ethnicity ambiguous, and if she's an ersatz Waller ...
Apologies for the belated response, but I managed to sprain two fingers on my hand while rather foolishly demonstrating my push up prowess a couple weeks ago. To address the question-Ms. Wainwright's write-ups in previous FC editions didn't address her physicality, aside from the age and trademark gray bun (which my interpretation discards, btw). However, I wanted to go with a more specific type (though one which might confound expectations a little). The illustration in FC 3rd edition seems to depict an elderly, frail woman, whom most would see as Caucasian (and definitely not black/African-American). In addition to the character's race, my concept is a senior citizen but probably a good decade younger, vigorous, and heavy-set. Not sure if GR editorial will thread the needle or just go along with the previously published artwork.

All my best,
Davies

Post by Davies »

greycrusader wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:37 pm Apologies for the belated response, but I managed to sprain two fingers on my hand while rather foolishly demonstrating my push up prowess a couple weeks ago. To address the question-Ms. Wainwright's write-ups in previous FC editions didn't address her physicality, aside from the age and trademark gray bun (which my interpretation discards, btw). However, I wanted to go with a more specific type (though one which might confound expectations a little). The illustration in FC 3rd edition seems to depict an elderly, frail woman, whom most would see as Caucasian (and definitely not black/African-American). In addition to the character's race, my concept is a senior citizen but probably a good decade younger, vigorous, and heavy-set. Not sure if GR editorial will thread the needle or just go along with the previously published artwork.
Looking forward to the published version regardless.
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Davies wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 am
greycrusader wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:37 pm Apologies for the belated response, but I managed to sprain two fingers on my hand while rather foolishly demonstrating my push up prowess a couple weeks ago. To address the question-Ms. Wainwright's write-ups in previous FC editions didn't address her physicality, aside from the age and trademark gray bun (which my interpretation discards, btw). However, I wanted to go with a more specific type (though one which might confound expectations a little). The illustration in FC 3rd edition seems to depict an elderly, frail woman, whom most would see as Caucasian (and definitely not black/African-American). In addition to the character's race, my concept is a senior citizen but probably a good decade younger, vigorous, and heavy-set. Not sure if GR editorial will thread the needle or just go along with the previously published artwork.
Looking forward to the published version regardless.
Thanks! It likely won't be for at least six months down the line, given the collected Rogues Gallery book (with LOTS of extra material!) still hasn't debuted (but soon!), and that preceded the deadline of the untitled Super-Team sourcebook by several months.

All my best!
Davies

Post by Davies »

So L'dom

In the mid-1970s, one of the most serious menaces opposed by the young heroine known as Lady Starbright was the supernatural being General Winter, an embodiment of Russia's icy north who, perhaps perversely, attempted to turn the Cold War into a hot one. She defeated the creature by forcing him to realize that he himself would be destroyed by the fury of the atomic firestorm he was trying to provoke, causing him to shatter into fragments. The threat was stopped, but Lady Starbright noticed that some of the fragments were taken into custody by agents of the KGB. In no position to prevent that considering she was officially a 'guest' of the Soviets, all that she could do was depart and hope that nothing terrible would come of this.

It took a few years, but there finally did come an attempt to use some of the fragments of Winter to create a new embodiment of winter who would be firmly under state control. The scientists involved were a bit over-optimistic, coming off their successful 'creation' of Protonik the previous year, and intended to create an entire team to fight alongside him. Unfortunately, the only survivor of their Icemaker project, one Leonid Kulenkov, was woefully underpowered when compared with their ideal. The decision was made to shove him in cryogenic storage to see whether a few years would increase his icy powers.

Most of the scientists involved lost their jobs (and in some cases much more than that) when Protonik defected, and so there was no one to remember Kulenkov in the icebox. So there he remained until 1999, and the rise to power of Vladimir Putin, who was familiar with many old and forgotten KGB projects. The long exposure to inhumanly low temperatures had not, in fact, empowered Kulenkov any further. His powers were deemed more useful than they had been, however, and he was given the opportunity to act as a secret agent of the Russian government abroad. The other hand of the offer, being shoved back into cryogenic storage, proved unappealing.

Leonid is much smarter than he looks, or acts. He has no particular attachment to his country or any ideals anymore, if he ever did. He produces occasional results for his handler from time to time to keep the money coming, and otherwise tries to enjoy his new life as much as possible. His one regret was that no lengthy human contact -- sex, in other words -- was possible, but he recently met a new girlfriend, supposedly descended from a Japanese Yuki-onna, who had enough resistance to cold to, ahem, endure him. Repeatedly. Quite loudly, too.

His new girlfriend has also gotten him interested in the Voskhone Fighting Ring, which gives him the opportunity to demonstrate his powers on a succession of foolish bravos. He has passed some of what he's learned about the ring to his handler, but he doubts anyone cares. Of course, he could be wrong ...

So L'Dom (On The Rocks) -- PL 8

Abilities: STR 5 | STA 2 | AGL 3 | DEX 2 | FGT 4 | INT 4 | AWE 3 | PRE 2
Powers: Cold Eyes (Senses 2 [tracking infravision]), Elemental Constitution (Immunity 10 [life support]), Icy Shell (Strength-based Damage 2; Immunity 5 [cold damage]; Impervious Protection 6), Ice Control (Array: Ranged Damage 8, Dynamic; DAP: Environment 8 [impede movement], DAP: Environment 8 [intense cold]).
Advantages: Assessment, Daze (Intimidation), Languages 2 (Chinese, English, German, [Russian native]), Power Attack, Startle.
Skills: Athletics 4 (+9), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+8), Expertise: Military 8 (+8), Insight 4 (+7), Intimidation 8 (+10), Investigation 4 (+8), Perception 4 (+7), Ranged Combat: Ice Control 6 (+8)
Offense: Initiative +3, Unarmed +8 (Close Damage 7), Ice Blast +8 (Ranged Damage 8).
Defense: Dodge 7, Parry 8, Fortitude 6, Toughness 8, Will 6.
Totals: Abilities 56 + Powers 42 + Advantages 6 + Skills 21 + Defenses 15 = 140 points
Complications: Thrills--Motivation. Responsibility (handler). Weakness (heat).
Arkrite

Post by Arkrite »

Ah the ever reliable tactic. Want a man to do what you want? Introduce a woman. :lol:
Davies

Post by Davies »

Arkrite wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:52 am Ah the ever reliable tactic. Want a man to do what you want? Introduce a woman. :lol:
Well, when it works, it works. :D
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Davies wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:45 am
Arkrite wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:52 am Ah the ever reliable tactic. Want a man to do what you want? Introduce a woman. :lol:
Well, when it works, it works. :D
And it ALWAYS works. At least at Thorpe's Deep. ;)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Davies

Post by Davies »

Aigashikata Jo

At just a hair over 142 centimeters in height (4'8'' for those who know not the beauty of metric), Aigashikata Jo came in for a fair amount of mockery as a high school student in Japan. Like many in his position, he took to the study of martial arts in order to acquire the skill to defend himself. Unlike many, he chose not one of the traditional Japanese arts, nor even the Chinese martial arts, but rather the American school of boxing, because what he wanted to be able to do was to soak up what others did to him rather than avoid it. While he would never be able to fight as a heavyweight, he did manage to go all the way to the Olympic Games in 2008 as a lightweight, though he was defeated for the bronze medal by one of the Cuban competitors.

It's probably just as well, though, as he would probably have been stripped of any medals once his powers showed up, as they did soon after the competition. It was a fairly minor 'power', just the ability to surround himself with a gleaming aura that didn't appear to protect him or make him any stronger. But the rules were the rules, and Jo was no longer allowed to compete with normal boxers on an official basis. So he drifted into unofficial, underground fighting rings in Japan, and eventually found himself traveling overseas a lot.

In the process, he discovered what the aura could do -- it seemed to interfere with the defensive abilities of other fighters. No matter what they had, from a force field to steel-hard skin, his fists could hit them with the force of a meteorite, equalizing things out. For a time, he fought under the alias 'the Equalizer', but he ultimately became famous enough that everyone knew what he could do, so there was no point in advertising it. So now he just uses his real name, and gets a certain thrill from being dreaded.

Jo's biggest problem is one that afflicts all boxers -- the sport is designed for fist-fights, and doesn't defend well against kicks. His experience with fighting outside of his style allows him to handle them better than a typical boxer, but he can still mess up and leave himself vulnerable. On the other hand, his pure toughness means that he can take a kick better than an average kicker. His second biggest problem is probably his homesickness -- he just realized the other day that he hasn't been back to Japan in over four years, and suspects that he's seen and done too much to ever truly be comfortable there again.

But the money from the fights keeps coming in, and so he keeps beating people up.

Aigashikata Jo -- PL 8

Abilities: STR 4 | STA 4 | AGL 6 | DEX 4 | FGT 8 | INT 1 | AWE 4 | PRE 1
Powers: Meteor Fist (Penetrating 6 on Strength Damage), More Guts Than Brains (Feature: Spend A Hero Point to Substitute Will Defense for Fortitude Defense)
Advantages: All-Out Attack, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll, Evasion, Improved Critical (unarmed), Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Languages 2, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Skill Mastery (Athletics), Startle, Takedown 2, Taunt, Weapon Break, Well-Informed.
Skills: Athletics 8 (+12), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+12), Deception 8 (+9), Insight 8 (+12), Perception 8 (+12), Persuasion 6 (+7).
Offense: Initiative +10, Unarmed +12 (Close Damage 4, Critical 19-20).
Defense: Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 11, Toughness 6/4, Will 5.
Totals: Abilities 64 + Powers 7 + Advantages 20 + Skills 22 + Defenses 12 = 125
Complications: You Live For The Fight When It's All That You Got--Motivation. Stylistic Weakness.
Davies

Post by Davies »

Author's Note: In a bit of a hurry this evening, so I won't be able to post the background for this character until sometime tomorrow. Consider this my contribution to the 'growing hero' discussion elsewhere on the boards.

Steel Wind
Nakamura Daichi

Nakamura Daichi -- PL 12

Abilities: STR 3/1 | STA 2 | AGL 3 | DEX 4 | FGT 8 | INT 2 | AWE 2 | PRE 2
Powers: Steel Wind Mechasuit (Array: Continuous Growth 12, Quirk [Enhanced Stamina doesn't add to Fortitude] AND Impervious Toughness 12, Dynamic, AP: Continuous Morph 3 [machines] AND Flight 9, Aquatic, Variable, AND Speed 9, Variable; Ranged Damage 11; Enhanced Defenses 8 [Dodge 4, Parry 4], Quirk [Only at Size 0 and higher]; Enhanced Strength 2; Immunity 10 (life support); Protection 4; Senses 5 (darkvision, direction sense, distance sense, time sense]; Removable), Psychic Link (Mental Communication 2, Limited to Kaze Gundan veterans)
Advantages: Assessment, Close Attack, Defensive Attack, Languages 3, Teamwork.
Skills: Deception 10 (+12), Expertise: Mecha 8 (+10), Insight 6 (+8), Investigation 8 (+10), Perception 6 (+8), Stealth 4 (+7), Technology 8 (+10).
Offense: Initiative +3, Unarmed +9 (Close Damage 1/3/7/11/15), Suit Cannons +4 (Ranged Damage 11).
Defense: Dodge 8/8/6/8/6, Parry 8/8/6/8/6, Fortitude 6, Toughness 2/6/10/14/18, Will 6.
Totals: Abilities 48 + Powers 72 + Advantages 7 + Skills 25 + Defenses 13 = 165 points
Complications: Justice--Motivation. Secret (origins). Friendship (fellow pilots).