The Showdown at the Litterbox: D6 Star Wars Builds

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
User avatar
Ares
Site Admin
Posts: 2780
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:40 am

Re: The Showdown at the Litterbox: D6 Star Wars Builds

Post by Ares » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:06 am

I simultaneously have way too much, yet not nearly enough WEG Star Wars books, along with Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, TORG and a few others. Very solid "classic" RPG system, easy to translate into other systems or run on its own.

User avatar
Woodclaw
Posts: 984
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:05 pm
Location: Como, Italy

Re: The Showdown at the Litterbox: D6 Star Wars Builds

Post by Woodclaw » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 am

One of my greatest shame as a player is that I was never able to participate in a Star Wars WEG game.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 2009
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Showdown at the Litterbox: D6 Star Wars Builds

Post by catsi563 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Woodclaw wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 am
One of my greatest shame as a player is that I was never able to participate in a Star Wars WEG game.
Hold that thought Wood no promises but I have idears :P
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

slade the sniper
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:15 pm

Re: The Showdown at the Litterbox: D6 Star Wars Builds

Post by slade the sniper » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:31 am

For some reason, I have yet to congratulate you on the excellence in this thread... Congrats on the excellence in this thread :)
However...I would really like to see Slider and Totentanz statted up. And more White Wolf stuff...oh, and Palladium stuff...just, more stuff.

-STS

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 2009
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Showdown at the Litterbox: D6 Star Wars Builds

Post by catsi563 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:32 am

Thanks appreciate it.

Ive got them all lined up actually

Slider and the Terragen Totentaz and a pretty big group of Elites

Got some WW WOD stuff and plenty of palladium examples =^_^=
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

Thorpocalypse
Posts: 1680
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:52 pm

Re: The Showdown at the Litterbox: D6 Star Wars Builds

Post by Thorpocalypse » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:54 pm

catsi563 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:51 pm
Woodclaw wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 am
One of my greatest shame as a player is that I was never able to participate in a Star Wars WEG game.
Hold that thought Wood no promises but I have idears :P
Hmmmm...

Should I be looking up the ruleset in preparation for consideration for a game in the Game Room? ;)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum

User avatar
catsi563
Posts: 2009
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:29 pm
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
Contact:

Re: The Showdown at the Litterbox: D6 Star Wars Builds

Post by catsi563 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:55 pm

Thorpocalypse wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:54 pm
catsi563 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:51 pm
Woodclaw wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:25 am
One of my greatest shame as a player is that I was never able to participate in a Star Wars WEG game.
Hold that thought Wood no promises but I have idears :P
Hmmmm...

Should I be looking up the ruleset in preparation for consideration for a game in the Game Room? ;)
Never hurts I need to get my game juices flowing again and a D6 Star Wars bit of fun would be a good start :)
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories

Post Reply