Mister B's M&M 3E Builds ::Marvel Archives

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
MisterB

Re: Mister B's M&M 3e :: Random Player Characteristics

Post by MisterB »

So I tried converting the balrog into MSHRPG, honestly I felt something was lost in the translation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1haP ... p=drivesdk
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

MisterB wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 pm So I tried converting the balrog into MSHRPG, honestly I felt something was lost in the translation.

What do you think your missing?? Perhaps a physche attack due to its vast demonic nature??
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

RUSCHE wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:28 pm
MisterB wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 pm So I tried converting the balrog into MSHRPG, honestly I felt something was lost in the translation.

What do you think your missing?? Perhaps a physche attack due to its vast demonic nature??
I think it's the game system for me.. I stopped playing MSHRPG when the 1st edition of M&M came out. It just did everything better for me. So naturally I lost that interest in it. So naturally it feels like dumbing down to me.
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

MisterB wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:39 pm
RUSCHE wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:28 pm

I think it's the game system for me.. I stopped playing MSHRPG when the 1st edition of M&M came out. It just did everything better for me. So naturally I lost that interest in it. So naturally it feels like dumbing down to me.
MSHRPG and Star Frontier were my first RPGs and then DC Heroes was my third. They will always be special to me, but I agree it is a step back in ways. I would love to see Marvel take another stab at a taple top Rpg...sigh...haha.
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

I agree, that last version from Tracy wiesland publishing was not my cup of tea at all.
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

Nor was it mine, I understood what they were trying but definitely missed the mark with me.
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

I love marvel,but I moved on from the ol TSR version.ive done marvel builds for 3e but I've been out of the comic books for at least 20 years now.nso I have no clue what has happened in the comic. Seems Frivilous expenditure when I like on a tight budget. I still love MNM but I am not sure I'm into it much anymore. I really never played M& M either but I became really good at building characters and understand in the system. I've been possibly swinging interest towards Silver Age Sentinels d20 version.

I've been really wanting to find a 5e DnD game to get into over the internet.
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

MisterB wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:22 am I love marvel,but I moved on from the ol TSR version.ive done marvel builds for 3e but I've been out of the comic books for at least 20 years now.nso I have no clue what has happened in the comic. Seems Frivilous expenditure when I like on a tight budget. I still love MNM but I am not sure I'm into it much anymore. I really never played M& M either but I became really good at building characters and understand in the system. I've been possibly swinging interest towards Silver Age Sentinels d20 version.

My group get together and play Starfinder, Pathfinder and DND5e when we can, every 2 weeks or so. I have never played over the Internet, I really enjoy sitting across from the other players and hamming it up. I remember there Silver Age Sentinels but never played it.
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

RUSCHE wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:42 am
MisterB wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:22 am I love marvel,but I moved on from the ol TSR version.ive done marvel builds for 3e but I've been out of the comic books for at least 20 years now.nso I have no clue what has happened in the comic. Seems Frivilous expenditure when I like on a tight budget. I still love MNM but I am not sure I'm into it much anymore. I really never played M& M either but I became really good at building characters and understand in the system. I've been possibly swinging interest towards Silver Age Sentinels d20 version.

My group get together and play Starfinder, Pathfinder and DND5e when we can, every 2 weeks or so. I have never played over the Internet, I really enjoy sitting across from the other players and hamming it up. I remember there Silver Age Sentinels but never played it.
Sadly I have no way of finding a game off line, so everyone says I should try finding one on Roll20 or something.
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

MisterB wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Sadly I have no way of finding a game off line, so everyone says I should try finding one on Roll20 or something.
Sorry to hear that, no local gamers where your at?
Woodclaw

Post by Woodclaw »

MisterB wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:44 pm

I was trying to set up a demo game for a couple of friends in your timezone. I might try to get back in touch.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
MisterB

Re: Mister B's M&M 3e ::FHW Complendium

Post by MisterB »

I have started a Compendium of my house rules and other things for Fantastic Heroes & Witchery.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17ir ... sp=sharing
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

Woodclaw wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:23 pm
I was trying to set up a demo game for a couple of friends in your timezone. I might try to get back in touch.
Okay
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

Been spending a lot of time working on a campaign book for my World of Karmyth for the Fantastic Heroes & Witcher.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2P ... f4CjJX/pub
MisterB

Re: Mister B's M&M 3e :: DnD 5e to MnM?! Or Hey you got your dragons in my supers!

Post by MisterB »

Someone asked me to make a 5e conversion guide to MnM. This is almost done , I want to make a guide for all the monster traits and such still but the main core is completed. I figure I'll get it done in the next two days.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pYD ... p=drivesdk