Mister B's M&M 3E Builds ::Marvel Archives

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Woodclaw

Re: Mister B's :: New Lotr Racial Templates! (M&M3e)

Post by Woodclaw »

MisterB wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:55 am The elven race for middle Earth, kind of confusing I'm not sure if there are, 3,4, or 5 elf types still around xD
Technically there should be 3 kinds: Noldor, Sindarin and Shadow Elves. The distinction being how far they migrated in the First Era: Noldor are those who moved to the Valinor and lived under the light of the Trees, Sindarin are those who remained in the Middle Earth, but lived near the sea where the light could be spotted, the Shadow Elves never crossed the mountains, so they never saw the light even from afar.
In the Third Era Noldors are extramely rare and they usually comprise the upper crust of the elven society, many of them are thousands of years old (Celebron, Galadriel, Arwen and Elrond are all of Noldor blood); the Sindarin are slightly more common and less powerful, but many of them still rule among the elves (despite living beyond the mountains Legolas and Thranduil are Sindarin); finally the Shadow Elves are the most numerous and lessat powerful (most of the common elves of Mirkwood are Shadow Elves).
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
MisterB

Optional stuff for female characters

Post by MisterB »

I have been working on some alternate/additional character creation rules for female characters. Was wondering if I could get some folks to test it out and to give me thoughts. They are rules of a more adult nature, to determine at least in a semi realistic fashion to randomly generate a woman's measurements. Don't think too I'll of me, I didn't make these rules out of some teenage/pubescentn( I'm almost 50 and quite happily married, without much sex drive these days) need to tickle my jollies. :oops:

I actually did quite a bit of research on the subject, it's amazing what you can do with the internet lol

Anyways I have it stored on Google documents. Hopefully the link works
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ou4 ... p=drivesdk
MisterB

M1 Universe: Illysia

Post by MisterB »

I'm just trying something a little different, and decided do a fancy character sheet. The character is Illyia , The Maecian Queen of Life for my M1 Universe Campaign setting.

https://www.deviantart.com/joshuadunlow ... -774527573
Ken

Re: Optional stuff for female characters

Post by Ken »

MisterB wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:48 am I have been working on some alternate/additional character creation rules for female characters. Was wondering if I could get some folks to test it out and to give me thoughts. They are rules of a more adult nature, to determine at least in a semi realistic fashion to randomly generate a woman's measurements.
1. The "Attractive advantage offers a +2 to the Die Roll for every rank it possesses" should be explicitly stated to be optional. Breast Men may be common, but they aren't universal.

2. There should be a similar Hartman Hips/Disney optional rule that works "The Attractive advantage offers a -2 to the Die Roll for every rank it possesses, to a minimum of 3". We need to allow for the Helen Parr's of the world.

There seem to be some extreme cases where the disconnect between cup size and bust size may create some fairly screwy bra sizes, particularly with the Attractive advantage rule. The 5'5" Pear with Attractive 2, could end up with measurements of 29-24-33, but having to wear a 20i bra.

Would it be easier to calculate the underbust/bra band size first, and then find the bust size based on the cup size?

I don't think it's possible with your table to randomly generate the cinematic Black Widow. Or SirMixalot's "36-24-36, ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

All in all, I think what you have is pretty good, but I think it could be improved. I hope you keep working on it, and, of course, keep us abreast of your progress.
Last edited by Ken on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
squirrelly-sama

Re: Mister B's :: Optional rules for female characters

Post by squirrelly-sama »

I'm not really seeing the point of this. Not the random appearance generator, I guess some people would like that, but that you need to design one for MnM when it seems that it doesn't seem to have any sort of connection with the system itself other than a a bonus to body shape rolls if you take the Attractive Advantage. I'm pretty sure there's already existing body shape randomizers, and I think using a simple table for these things is probably not the best idea, the way random rolls can skew things can lead to horrible monstrosities and impossible eldritch physiques as you have hourglass featherweight giants with AAA cup bras or the oddity of "Attractive" dwarves with beer bellies and breasts larger than their torso. Anyone who plays with sliders in a character creator menu can tell you horror stories of what happens when you hit the random button.

The way the current set up is, it's very precise and requires several different dice as well as a calculator since you have percentiles on there too. For something related to MnM it's got too much stuff going on with it, if there was an appearance chart for MnM I'd expect it to be very bare bones like: Roll 1d20 and 1-5 is short, 6-10 is bellow average, 11-15 is above average, and 16-20 is tall. repeat ad nauseum for other vaguely defined physical characteristics.

for something that's actually tied to the stat sheet something like DB Xenoverse's simple system where appearance and stats are link would be what you're looking for. They had Height linked to toughness/agility, thiccness to strength/fort etc. I'm pretty sure there's a plethora of Skyrim mods to tell you how breast size correlates to stamina and magical power, I know of at least one that grows and shrinks the bust in accordance with your "Mana Tanks".
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

Ken wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:27 am
1. The "Attractive advantage offers a +2 to the Die Roll for every rank it possesses" should be explicitly stated to be optional. Breast Men may be common, but they aren't universal.
That's a good idea.

2. There should be a similar Hartman Hips/Disney optional rule that works "The Attractive advantage offers a -2 to the Die Roll for every rank it possesses, to a minimum of 3". We need to allow for the Helen Parr's of the world.

There seem to be some extreme cases where the disconnect between cup size and bust size may create some fairly screwy bra sizes, particularly with the Attractive advantage rule. The 5'5" Pear with Attractive 2, could end up with measurements of 29-24-33, but having to wear a 20i bra.

Would it be easier to calculate the underbust/bra band size first, and then find the bust size based on the cup size?

I don't think it's possible with your table to randomly generate the cinematic Black Widow. Or SirMixalot's "36-34-36, ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

All in all, I think what you have is pretty good, but I think it could be improved. I hope you keep working on it, and, of course, keep us abreast of your progress.
I agree, there is many things that could be improved. I think your right about finding a way of adding underbust and maybe have cup size more dependent on shape. And perhaps leave fewer things to randomness.
squirrelly-sama wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:00 am I'm not really seeing the point of this. Not the random appearance generator, I guess some people would like that, but that you need to design one for MnM when it seems that it doesn't seem to have any sort of connection with the system itself other than a a bonus to body shape rolls if you take the Attractive Advantage. I'm pretty sure there's already existing body shape randomizers, and I think using a simple table for these things is probably not the best idea, the way random rolls can skew things can lead to horrible monstrosities and impossible eldritch physiques as you have hourglass featherweight giants with AAA cup bras or the oddity of "Attractive" dwarves with beer bellies and breasts larger than their torso. Anyone who plays with sliders in a character creator menu can tell you horror stories of what happens when you hit the random button.
[/Quote]
I'm not sure of the point either it's weird how my mind bworks, I said my old chart and thought it could be improved.
The way the current set up is, it's very precise and requires several different dice as well as a calculator since you have percentiles on there too. For something related to MnM it's got too much stuff going on with it, if there was an appearance chart for MnM I'd expect it to be very bare bones like: Roll 1d20 and 1-5 is short, 6-10 is bellow average, 11-15 is above average, and 16-20 is tall. repeat ad nauseum for other vaguely defined physical characteristics.

for something that's actually tied to the stat sheet something like DB Xenoverse's simple system where appearance and stats are link would be what you're looking for. They had Height linked to toughness/agility, thiccness to strength/fort etc. I'm pretty sure there's a plethora of Skyrim mods to tell you how breast size correlates to stamina and magical power, I know of at least one that grows and shrinks the bust in accordance with your "Mana Tanks".
I thought about making things more tied to the players ability scores. As it is there is way too much randomness and variation. I do appreciate you two even taking the time to look through it though. As silly as it is. Lol.
MisterB

Re: Mister B's :: Optional rules for female characters

Post by MisterB »

ILLYSIA
Maecian mother of life - PL15 (580pp)

Character Description and Details
"As Illysia descended from the steps of the Mayan Pyramid set underneath the martian soil, one could only marvel at the cold chiseled beauty that permeates her being. Her skin was pale, but with a tinge of blue to it. Her eyes were also a cold pale blue color. The hair which fell to shoulder length, was baby fine and white in color. And upon her body, true gurond flowed about her frame. Pulsing with bio energy, the armor looked like the large scales of a snake with a draconic design. Two tendrils extended from the shoulder plates of her gurond armor, flowing sinuously like serpents as if waiting to strike. "

ABILITIES
Strength 12/8, Stamina 10, Agility 15/13, Dexterity 10, Fighting 13, Intellect 13, Awareness 8, Presence 5

SKILLS
Acrobatics 8 (+23), Athletics 5 (+17), Deception 10 (+15), Expertise: Biology 12 (+25), Expertise: Genetics 12 (+25), Expertise: History 5 (+18), Expertise: Survival 12 (+25), Perception 8 (+16), Persuasion 9 (+14), Sleight of Hand 5 (+15), Technology 7 (+20), Treatment 12 (+25)

ADVANTAGES
Assessment, Benefit, Ambidexterity, Chokehold, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 4, Fearless, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Improved Initiative 2, Inventor, Languages 4, Leadership, Mutant Empathy 2, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 3, Takedown, Taunt, Ultimate Effort: Biology

POWERS
Bio Energy Blasts: Blast 17[/b] (bio energy, DC 32; Ricochet: 1 bounce, Split: 2 targets)
Immutable: Feature. Gains a +2 bonus to saves, when resisting effects which try to manipulate or control her powers.
Maecian Physiology
· Celeritous : Quickness 5 (Perform routine tasks in -5 time ranks, Advantages: Improved Initiative 2)
· Genetically Enhanced Strength: Power-lifting 5 (+5 STR for lifting)
· Regeneration: Regeneration 20 (2 per round; Feature: Die Hard, Persistent; Quirk: Looses 1 rank from her regeneration, every day she is away from Mars.)
· Senses: Senses 10 (Analytical (Type): Mental Senses, Awareness: Cosmic (mental), Awareness: Life Awareness (mental), Extended: Hearing 1: x10, Extended: Vision 1: x10, Radius: Touch "Vibration", Radius (Type): Mental Senses, Ultra-hearing)
· Speed: Speed 8 (Speed: 500 miles/hour, 1 mile/round)
· Superior Biology: Immunity 8 (Aging, Disease, Environmental Conditions (All), Poison)
Mistress of Many Shapes: Shapeshift 8
Mother Knows Best: Senses 1 (Communication Link: Choose Medium; Variable Descriptor 2: broad group - Anything She Creates)
Mother of Mutation: Summon 10 (DC 20; Controlled, Heroic, Increased Duration: continuous, Increased Range 2: perception, Type (Broad): Mutation; Limited: Limited to Available Subjects, Resistible: Fortitude)
· Power Manipulation: Progressive Affliction 15 (Alternate; disease, biological, mutant, 1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Will, DC 25; Increased Range 2: perception, Progressive)
True Gurond Armor (Removable)
· Armor is Immune to Illysia's powers: Feature 1
· Bio Tendrils: Extra Limbs 2 (2 extra limbs, Advantages: Improved Grab)
· Can be fashioned into any clothing she desires: Feature 1
· Enhanced Abilities: Enhanced Trait 12 (Traits: Agility +2 (+15), Strength +4 (+12))
· Leaping: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)
· Protection: Protection 5 (+5 Toughness; Impervious [10 extra ranks])
· Tendril Slap: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 29; Reach (melee) 3: 15 ft., Split: 2 targets)
· Tendriled Movement: Movement 2 (Swinging, Wall-crawling 1: -1 speed rank)

OFFENSIVE
Initiative +27
Bio Energy Blasts: Blast 17, +13 (DC 32)
Grab, +13 (DC Spec 22)
Power Manipulation: Progressive Affliction 15 (DC Will 25)
Tendril Slap: Strength-based Damage 2, +13 (DC 29)
Throw, +13 (DC 27)
Unarmed, +13 (DC 27)

DEFENSES
Dodge 15, Parry 15, Fortitude 15, Toughness 15, Will 15

COMPLICATIONS
Enemy: The T`khan. : The mother has many enemies among the T'khan. Killing her would seriously cripple the Maecian forces. But hiding on an almost lifeless planet, makes it hard to get to her.
Motivation: Change. : As one of the Maecian's she believes in bringing about change and evolution in each species to make them stronger. It is through conflict and mutation that races improve.
Quirk: Personality Traits. : The queen holds herself above almost everyone, and generall seems cold and emotionless. Unless it has anything to do with her kind. For the most part she considers humans beneath her, save as pawns in her own games. She strives for chaos, and change. And the furthuring of evolution in all species throughout the universe.
Responsibility: Illysia is a deep bond with all her kind, being the creator and mother of the Maecian people. And her ever faithful Chimera. She has a responsibility for their survival, in their way against the T`khan. She feels each loss personally.

POWER POINT COST
Abilities 168 + Powers 322 + Advantages 26 + Skills 43 (129 ranks) + Defenses 20 = 580

CHARACTER BACKGROUND & BUILDERS NOTES
Lara was one of the first people the Adverse experimented on, and she was one of the first to actually survive the procedure. Wanting to create a being who can continue the process of forced evolution and mutation, Lara became known as Illysia the Queen of all Maecian people. She was the cause of many creatures and mutations, that people would attribute to monsters from myth and legend. And her influence has always been subtle in the past, among the Ancient Mesapotamian people she was revered to as Tiamat. And she often took the form of the great dragon goddess.

However her reign was not meant to last, and in the great war she left earth and hid away on mars. In a stasis chamber deep within a hidden compound, underneath the surface of the inhospitable planet. What became of her king, Sau`em she does not know. If she could find him, perhaps she could bring him back from the dead and claim earth once again as her prize.

You can expect the Heroes will never meet the Mother of all life, and if they did. The outcome could not be certain. She works behind the scenes, coming up with plots to ruin earth. Or to create disasters that might help her steer mankind in a direction that would be beneficial to the Maecian cause. And in that spirit she created the notorious meta-human team known as Chimera to further the cause, and force change and mutation on the world.
The Temple of Life - PL 12
Toughness 14, Size Gargantuan
Features:
Computer, Concealed 2, Fire Prevention System, Holding Cells, Isolated, Laboratory, Living Space, Power System, Security System 2
Powers
Martian Snare Plants: Cumulative Burst Area Affliction 6 (1st degree: Hindered, Impaired, 2nd degree: Immobile, Disabled, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, Cumulative, Extra Condition, Multiattack; Limited Degree)
. . Martian Dart Plant
. . . . Dart Poison: Progressive Weaken 4 (Linked; Affects: Stamina, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 14; Progressive, Triggered: 2 uses - By Successful Dart attack)
. . . . Martian Dart: Blast 2 (Linked; DC 17; Penetrating 6)
. . Martian Seed Pods: Blast 8 (Alternate; DC 23; Multiattack)
Offense
Dart Poison: Progressive Weaken 4, +15 (DC Fort 14)
Martian Dart: Blast 2, +15 (DC 17)
Martian Seed Pods: Blast 8, +15 (DC 23)
Martian Snare Plants: Cumulative Burst Area Affliction 6 (DC Fort 16)
Power Points
Abilities 4 + Powers 1 + Advantages 0 + Features 11 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 4 + Equipment 0 (0 ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 20
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

I have "simplified" the system to be incredibly less complicated.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ou4 ... p=drivesdk

The randomization was removed, and a "Medium" measurement was used. Which was then scaled in comparison to the shape chart. Which "is" the only random element. Cup Size could be reached by simply subtracting from the players Bust size, and I limited how high this could go as well to remove more extreme results. I also removed the extreme shapes, as that would be harder to figure. I allowed the hourglass to achieve that perfect proportion of 36-34-36.

squirrelly-sama wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:00 am I'm not really seeing the point of this. Not the random appearance generator, I guess some people would like that, but that you need to design one for MnM when it seems that it doesn't seem to have any sort of connection with the system itself other than a a bonus to body shape rolls if you take the Attractive Advantage. I'm pretty sure there's already existing body shape randomizers, and I think using a simple table for these things is probably not the best idea, the way random rolls can skew things can lead to horrible monstrosities and impossible eldritch physiques as you have hourglass featherweight giants with AAA cup bras or the oddity of "Attractive" dwarves with beer bellies and breasts larger than their torso. Anyone who plays with sliders in a character creator menu can tell you horror stories of what happens when you hit the random button.

Ken wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:27 am
MisterB wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:48 am I have been working on some alternate/additional character creation rules for female characters. Was wondering if I could get some folks to test it out and to give me thoughts. They are rules of a more adult nature, to determine at least in a semi realistic fashion to randomly generate a woman's measurements.

I don't think it's possible with your table to randomly generate the cinematic Black Widow. Or SirMixalot's "36-34-36, ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

MisterB

Re: Mister B's :: Cooking Magic!

Post by MisterB »

“Mm.. that smells good!”

The Cooking Mage Template (12pp)
Abilities [4pp]: Intellect 2 Skills
Skills [6pp]: Expertise: Farming 4, Expertise: Cooking 4, Expertise: Arcane 4
Advantages [2pp]: Culinary Mage (see below), Equipment 1
Equipment (2ep): Cooking Utensils & Oven Unlike many mages, being a cooking Mage, requires preparation. These spells often take the form of full cooked meals, to treats, and drinks.

Cooking takes a long time, at least 15 minutes for simple meals. And sometimes several hours depending on the complexity of it all. Cooking Magic is broken up into two categories: Cooked Food, and Brewing.
Culinary Mage Feat: The Culinary Expert is a Feat that is pretty much the Inventor feat, necessary for creating food in the first place.

Cooking Magic in a Nut-Shell
All spells/powers associated with a “Cooking Mages” spells, usually have the following Modifiers in play.
· Independent [+1/rank]: This new extra allows the effects of the food to stay active, without being used, at least until they are eaten. The only thing that can counter act this Extra, is a nullifying power. And all this does is keep the effect available till used.
· Triggered [flat 1pt]: All spells are triggered by eating the food in question.
· Check Required: Cooking Expertise (-1 per DC point above 9): This modifier makes the spells dependent on the success of the cook. For every point above DC 10, determines the rank of the spells effect. The maximum effect possible, would be the Cooking Mages power level. However cooking is much more precise and exact form of magic, if not just as demanding as say wizardry.

Food Descriptors in Play.
Descriptors add “flavor” , and in this case, quite literally. The success by which the check makes, can add a “descriptor” which helps add a measure of Fun to the whole process.

“Tasty” - beating the DC by 0 or 2 .
“Delicious” beat the DC by 3 or 4.
“Scrumptious” beat the DC by 5 to 6
“Magnificent” beat the DC by 7+ or more.

Cooking Spells
Cooked Food has lingering effects which last much longer than travel food does, it can keep people up to full strength and going longer. Cooked food usually lasts until eaten, and then the effect takes place. Cooked foods generally have the longest durations, and can apply the duration extra to many of their effects. Many spells prepared from this group, require at least 10 - 60 minutes to cook (assume 5 minutes of cooking time for every pp the power ends up costing), then to succeed at their skill check to determine their potency. Cooked Meals, can include breads, Pies, Stews, and Smoked fish. Treats often include Muffins, jerky, and pies. Cooked Food should have a DC of 10 plus the (2 × power rank) of the food being created. Adjust your check required flaw accordingly. Cooked food should have effects of moderate ability and power scope (power rank 1-4). Cooked food can keep for about 3 days.

SAMPLE POWERS:
Healing (With the following optional extra's: Energizing, Restoration, and Total)
Enhanced Trait (with the fade flaw; traits often affected include abilities, skills, defenses, and sometimes the powers that people already possess. )
Greater Physical Prowess: Food more than often creates effects that enhanced the physical abilities of individuals: Speed , Protection, and Power Lifting are just an example.
Counteracting Afflictions. Many foods can counter act negative afflictions that might be hindering a person. This can be as simple as a nullify or as powerful as a counter affliction.
Poisonous: Cooked food can be made poisonous however, or to create afflictions to disable your foes. You just got to get them to eat it!

Brewing Spells
Drinks are wonderful if prepared correctly, they will last the longest and never spoil like cooked food can. This includes those handy dandy healing drinks, everyone has so come to like. Perhaps even a love potion or two. Drinks include Ale, Mead, Beer, and Wine; Using Honey, Blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries. Drinks very rarely have durations greater than Concentration, and are usually Instant (lasting). In most cases Drinks cannot be cast during a combat, creating such items takes a lot of time. A drink takes 1 day to brew for each pp apart of it's final cost. Drinks should are perhaps the most difficult to prepare correctly, and have a DC of 15 + (2 × the powers rank). Adjust your check required flaw accordingly. Drinks should have the most powerful of effects (rank 3-6).

SAMPLE POWERS:
Healing (With the following optional extra's: Energizing, Restoration, and Total)
Enhanced Trait (with the fade flaw; almost any trait can be improved with a drink)
Physical prowess: Speed , Protection, Power lifting, and others.
Physical & Mental Transformations: Drinks are perhaps some of the most potent forms of magic. Allowing one to inspire emotion, or even cause people to change physically. Such as growth or shrinking.
Damaging: Drinks can be flammable and sometimes explosive, or poisonous.
Counteracting Afflictions. Many foods can counter act negative afflictions that might be hindering a person. This can be as simple as a nullify or as powerful as a counter affliction. Drinks provide some of the most potent affects. Such as slowing the aging process, doing the most miraculous healing effects.
This received a few minor updates, mostly about preparation time, and difficulty to make.
Bladewind

Post by Bladewind »

I like this template and description (especially the Independent extra - nice touch).

Although I can't see that many characters actually using it in play, it does seem like really good descriptor for a mage's abilities.
Combine it with the rules for poison and you have a nasty assassin.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:01 pm Building to be comics "accurate" is different than building to run a PC or building something to challenge a group.
Bladewind's 3ed M&M Builds
The Merge Setting document
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

Bladewind wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:00 pm I like this template and description (especially the Independent extra - nice touch).

Although I can't see that many characters actually using it in play, it does seem like really good descriptor for a mage's abilities.
Combine it with the rules for poison and you have a nasty assassin.
Thanks bud.
This was well received on the other forum as well! I really enjoyed coming up with the rules for this.
MisterB

Optional Characteristics (or Random Rolling for everything!)

Post by MisterB »

Well let's try this again.. This document, is an optional player characteristic system for randomly rolling Age, Height, Weight, Eyes, Hair, Muscle and Fitness for your character. I designed it to work specifically with any system that uses the d20 mechanic.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gA1 ... sp=sharing

This link will take you to the version that will work with MSHRPG
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z-a ... sp=sharing
MisterB

Re: Mister B's M&M 3e :: Random Player Characteristics

Post by MisterB »

So I finally recovered a lost RPG book i had when I was in my early twenties, I had forgotten the name of the super hero game. But recently I found it, though it must be an earlier edition of the book. It's called "Enforcers A super powered Science fiction role-playing game". I'm happy to have found it, I don't know if anyone else knows of this game or not. But might try wihipping up some characters to post. It seems to be one of those games that requires a calculator xD
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

MisterB wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:42 pm So I finally recovered a lost RPG book i had when I was in my early twenties, I had forgotten the name of the super hero game. But recently I found it, though it must be an earlier edition of the book. It's called "Enforcers A super powered Science fiction role-playing game". I'm happy to have found it, I don't know if anyone else knows of this game or not. But might try wihipping up some characters to post. It seems to be one of those games that requires a calculator xD
I vaguely remember this system, or at least the name being thrown about it my old gamer circle of friends. Do not remember how it was played. Would like to see what you come up with.
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

RUSCHE wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:06 pm
MisterB wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:42 pm So I finally recovered a lost RPG book i had when I was in my early twenties, I had forgotten the name of the super hero game. But recently I found it, though it must be an earlier edition of the book. It's called "Enforcers A super powered Science fiction role-playing game". I'm happy to have found it, I don't know if anyone else knows of this game or not. But might try wihipping up some characters to post. It seems to be one of those games that requires a calculator xD
I vaguely remember this system, or at least the name being thrown about it my old gamer circle of friends. Do not remember how it was played. Would like to see what you come up with.
Apparently the nostalgia was greater then the actual game system. At heart it reminded me of villains and vigilantes but more complicated. Random rolling was mixed with character point expenditures. Hit points varied in the hundreds or thousands as damage was (damage factor × random rolling to determine damage,). Combat is performed on a percentage based system to hit, which you had to spend points to improved. I tried to create a brick, but found myself frustrated going back and forth with determining strength and Constitution, then to determine health, energy, and carry capacity till I was happy with what what I wanted.wo meh, I didn't even finish the character, lol