Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(Boneyard!Rune!Lord Pumpkin!NM-E! Rex Mundi!Villian Teams!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Jabroniville

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(Sludge! Solitaire! Firearm! Warstrike! Wrath! The Exiles!)

Post by Jabroniville »

Mustang's actually a pretty good name for a superhero- peculiar that he has Electrical Powers, though. And those lil' shuriken spurs are adorable :).

How was the Exiles title a scam, again? I know Marvel was involved by this point, and was about to cannibalize the company for its color-printing and leave the rest to rot. And that the Exiles would soon add two D-Tier X-Villains to their roster. And the Black Knight, I think.
MacynSnow

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(Sludge! Solitaire! Firearm! Warstrike! Wrath! The Exiles!)

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:34 pm Mustang's actually a pretty good name for a superhero- peculiar that he has Electrical Powers, though. And those lil' shuriken spurs are adorable :).

How was the Exiles title a scam, again? I know Marvel was involved by this point, and was about to cannibalize the company for its color-printing and leave the rest to rot. And that the Exiles would soon add two D-Tier X-Villains to their roster. And the Black Knight, I think.
The Malibu Original team(which is the only version i'm doing,though the first Marvel iteration was.....bearable),was only designed to go 4 issues,leading directly into the first Company cross-over event BREAK-THRU with not only the destruction of the team(save Dr.Demming,Amber Hunt and Ghoul.Trax might as well be dead&Catapult never woke from his coma) and Island Base,but their destruction caused a massive tidal-wave that almost sunk LA.(if you've seen that Dennis Quaid survival movie Day After Tomorrow,just remember the Tidal-Wave first hitting New York to get a good idea).

What made it a scam to me&a lot of Malibu readers was that they had no intention of continuing the series,but made it seem like they were.They even went so far as to advertise them up to the issue's FIRST ANNUAL(and introduced future version's of the Team in a "Days Of Future Past" rip-off in an issue of The Strangers).THAT was how committed they were to pulling this off....
kreuzritter

Post by kreuzritter »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 8:34 pm Mustang's actually a pretty good name for a superhero- peculiar that he has Electrical Powers, though. And those lil' shuriken spurs are adorable :).

Black knight was ultraforce. the marvel characters on Exiles were Sienna, Reaper and Juggernaut
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Next up on the List(don't worry,i'm almost done with the Exiles.Next i think it's on to the bad guy's,i think...?),Tinsel!
TINSEL(Melissa Scott) Occupation:College Student/Hero Group Affiliation: Exiles.
STRENGTH 1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3 FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 4 INTELLIGENCE 6 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Deception 5 (+5) Expertise (Psychology/Sociology?) 8 (+14) Insight 2 (+5) Ranged Combat (Light) 2 (+8) Technology 4 (+10) Treatment 1 (+7)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 2

Powers:
Light Blast 12 (Feats: Precise, Split, Variable- Light or Force, Dynamic) (Extras: Penetrating 8) (36) -- [52]
Dynamic AE: "Light Wave" Damage 10 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (21)
Dynamic AE: "Light Flare" Damage 10 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (21)
Dynamic AE: Dazzle Visuals 12 (Feats: Dynamic) (25)
Dynamic AE: "Light Flash" Dazzle Visuals 11 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Area- Visual Perception) (Flaws: Touch Range) (23)
Dynamic AE: Illusion 10 (Visuals) (Feats: Dynamic) (21)
Dynamic AE: "Absorbs Light" Weaken Energy Powers 10 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: 120ft. Burst +3) (Flaws: Limited to Light) (31)
Dynamic AE: "Hard Light" Create 8 (Feats: Dynamic, Subtle) (Extras: Movable) (26)

"Hard Light Field" Force Field 6 (Extras: Affects Others 8) [14]
"Light Propulsion" Flight 6 (120 mph) [12]

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Light Blast +6 (+12 Ranged Damage, DC 27)
Light Area Attacks +10 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Dazzle Visuals +8 (+12 Ranged Affliction, DC 22)
Light Flash +11 Area (+11 Affliction, DC 21)
Absorbs Light +10 Area (+10 Weaken, DC 20)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +3 (+9 Force Field), Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Doing Good)-Melisa,above all the other Exiles,believed that they were doing the right thing....
Disabled (Blind)- Melisa is unable to see colours, people from afar, etc. Without her Visor,she is totally Unaware of her surroundings. She cannot distinguish people's race without clues like accents or their diet, and cannot read anything on a computer or phone screen (nor particularly well-laminated paper).
Quirk (Theta Virus)-Poor Melisa got hit with an apparently ugly strain of it,as the Process Dr.Deming used to save her also ended up Permanently Blinding the Poor Girl...
Power Loss (Darkness)- Areas of absolute darkness will weaken her abilities severely,in fact it can kill her if she isn't careful...

Background:
Melissa is the youngest child of a couple of Berkeley hippies, who operate a bookstore near the campus. Her sister and brother have moved away from their parents’ lifestyle and values, but Melissa remains interested in expressing herself and making the world a better place.
Her Theta Virus infection became active when she was 16. She was saved by the intervention of Dr. Deming but lost her sight despite Deming’s efforts.
Melissa was considering going to college to study sociology or perhaps psychology. But she agreed to join the Exiles field team to help save lives and oppose ruthless business magnate Malcolm Kord. Throwing a 16-year-old into super-fights without training may not have been the best idea.
Tinsel is well-meaning, courageous and an idealist. But she's just a kid, and a sheltered one. She likes the notion of fighting for a good cause and helping save lives, and thinks that it's important to oppose Kort as a symbol of capitalism gone wrong.
Scott was never taught by her parents to conceal her feelings, and wears her heart on her sleeve. She was generally naïve and soft, though she was also fairly intelligent and quite dedicated.

Notes:
Tinsel was the more intresting female in the bunch personally(Deming's a Bitch,her Assistants nothing more than a wallflower that almost get raped by Trax,and Hunt's an absolute Airhead...),as how she dealt with being blind was neat...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

and the Final Member of the original Exiles,Trax!
TRAX(Judd Shepard) Occupation:Wannabe Cop/Hero Group Affiliation:Original Exiles
STRENGTH 3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4 FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 4 INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+10) Athletics 7 (+10) Close Combat (Unarmed) 3 (+13) Deception 4 (+7) Expertise (Police Officer) 6 (+8) Insight 2 (+5)
Intimidation 2 (+5) Investigation 6 (+9) Perception 3 (+6) Stealth 3 (+7)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Chokehold, Diehard, Fast Grab, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Initiative, Improved Hold, Move-By Action, Takedown 2, Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Violence Detector"
Senses 2 (Danger Sense, Extended Hearing) [2]

"Super-Tracking Powers"
Senses 12 (Mental Senses- Accurate, Acute & Exended 5, Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Tracking 2) [12]

Offense:
Unarmed +13 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +6 (+9 Violence Detector, DC 19), Parry +7 (+9 Violence Detector, DC 19), Toughness +7, Fortitude +8, Will +4

Complications:
Quirk (Theta Virus)-wierdly enough,with Judd the Virus took a little while to kick in....
Reputation (Macho Jerk)-for some reason he acted like an action hero,which rubbed everybody the wrong way(Even trying to put the moves on Dr.Deming Assistant,which horribly failed into a near Rap 'cause he couldn't get it through his Thick skull she didn't want him)...

Background:
Judd Shepard always wanted to be a cop, a spy or somesuch. Unlike most Theta infectees, his abilities developped slowly over years during his youth. Shepard’s nascent ability to sense violence and his interest in police work often led him to hover around crime scenes. As a teenager he was arrested a few times by cops who were growing suspicious about his recurrent presence.
It was presumably around age 18 that his Theta infection went critical and he was saved by Dr. Deming. One imagines that it didn’t take much prompting to convince him to join a team of would-be superheroes – namely, the Exiles.
Judd is Boorish, immature, sexist macho young man who thinks he's an action hero.Supposedly,this was a defensive posture since he was wary about expressing his emotions...

Notes:
they tried to make this idiot out to be their 'Wolverine' of the team&absolutely bombed it.Even i thought this dude was being a jerk,and that was back in the 90's fer gawds sake!...
MacynSnow

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(Boneyard!Rune!Lord Pumpkin!NEM! Rex Mundi!Villian Teams!)

Post by MacynSnow »

OK,for those of you who've waited this long,thanks for your patience and here's the First Villianous Hombre of the Ultraverse,NM-E!
Even the TOY is terrifying to me....
NM-E(Nanotech Mechanized Entity)
STRENGTH 13 STAMINA -- AGILITY 1 FIGHTING 6
DEXTERITY 0 INTELLIGENCE 10 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+8)
Insight 3 (+5)
Intimidation 16 (+18)
Perception 9 (+11)
Stealth 3 (+4)

Advantages:
Beginner's Luck, Chokehold, Daze (Intimidation), Equipment (Lab Stuff) 3, Fast Grab, Improved Aim, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Jack-of-All-Trades, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 12, Ultimate Toughness Check, Withstand Damage (Trade Defenses For Toughness)

Powers:
"Robotic Monstrosity"
"Huge Size" Growth 8 (Str & Sta +8, +8 Mass, +4 Intimidation, -4 Dodge/Parry, +2 Speed & Reach) -- (24 feet) [16]
Protection 2 (Extras: Impervious 7) [9]
Leaping 3 (60 feet) [3]
Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2) [4]
"Eight Limbs" Extra Limbs 4 [4]
"Robo Scythes" Strength-Damage +1 (Split) (2)
AE: "Rocket Launcher" Blast 9 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Flaws: Limited to Five Shots) (Standard Action -2) (16)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Blast +8 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Rocket Launcher +9 Area (+9 Ranged Damage, DC 24)

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Will +0

Complications:
Weakness- As a Metallic engine of destruction,this thing is vulnerable to magnetics and electrical-based attacks...as well as mega-ton explosions.

Background:
The first NM-E was an early creation of Rex Mundi. Mundi was apparently Earth’s first ultra.
NM-E would become active whenever the alien artefact on the moon would shoot blue lightning toward Earth. This energy created more ultras, who might be able to reach and repair the artefact. Mundi would send NM-E to hunt and kill all ultras emerging from this “jumpstart”.
Over the millennia, NM-E was regularly upgraded. It was Mundi’s favourite toy. It never failed to murder ultras, no matter how powerful.
But the 1992 jumpstart created far more ultrahumans than ever before. Furthermore, it was closely followed by another jumpstart event in 1993. NM-E went to work in 1992, taking months to track down and kill the ultras. During its hunt, it attacked the Squad.
The Squad was the only public ultra group. They were widely believed to be the first ultras ever – even by themselves. All four members were operating in Los Angeles, working closely with the city government as PR tools and occasional heroes. They were neither powerful, nor experienced.
When NM-E attacked two of them, Starburst and Forsa, were killed. A third, a then inexperienced Hardcase, was about to be killed. The final member, DJ Blast, was dying.
DJ Blast heroically sacrificed himself by detonating his own body. That caught NM-E in a tremendously powerful explosion, which blew the supposedly indestructible robot to pieces. With DJ Blast’s sacrifice, part of the 1992 generation and all of the 1993 generation of ultras never encountered NM-E.
However, the killer of ultras named Rafferty was then apparently employed by Rex Mundi as a replacement. Rafferty was hugely successful. Yet he was eventually killed by the tough-as-nails Alec “Firearm” Swan.
NM-E actually survived the explosion. But it took months to reconstruct itself piece by piece. Thus, it only managed to crawl back to Rex Mundi’s hideout in 1994. Mundi redid NM-E’s field repairs and upgraded it. It was then sent against the only man it never managed to kill – Hardcase.
Hardcase had barely finished a fight against the brutal killer Hardwire when NM-E attacked. It seemed that it would finish Hardcase off in seconds.
But Hardcase revealed himself as a true hero, summoning tremendous willpower and seeming impossible to kill. He even walked back from being reduced to a burned, unrecognisable quasi-corpse. Thos occurred after Regina intervened and showed him how to trigger his recuperative powers.
Hardcase received help from Prime – who was defeated by NM-E terrible scythes, but bought Hardcase precious time. By using every resource at his disposal, Hardcase did the impossible and beat NM-E into pieces.
NM-E’s carcass was latter gathered by Rex Mundi’s nemesis, Regina. She turned it into power armor for her to wear and fight Mundi with. The results from that fight are unknown.

Macyn's Notes:
Holy crap,this thing was terrifying to me when i first read it!This is what happens when The Queen Alien and a War Mech knock boots.The fact that it not only managed to kill of every generation of Ultras untill 1992-1993,but managed to survive&re-build itself using a CHILD's BODY for god's sake gives me nightmares...*Shudders*
Last edited by MacynSnow on Wed May 09, 2018 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Yeah, from what I remember, Exiles was originally billed as an actual ongoing, and was clearly a riff on the X-Men, what with a group of normal people developing powers, two groups of superhumans trying to find the latest person to reveal said powers, the older scientific mentor, etc. But whereas the X-Men actually spent a LOT of time training in the use of their powers and in simulated combat scenarios, the Exiles were basically just normal people with powers who were then handed fancy costumes and told to fight evil. And they decided to actually play this as the stupid move it is, by having the characters killed off by a lot of bad decisions and stupid mistakes.

It's just that, instead of being billed as a limited series, they played it up like it was an ongoing, so that when the heroes died and the team was disbanded, it was a huge surprise to everyone. Especially the fans who got invested in the characters only to watch them die. Though in a way, it seemed like they were taking a jab at Image as well, given how the entire team looked like 90's era Image.

Mustang is a cool name for a hero, but you'd expect him to be a speedster or something similar, rather than someone who shoots electricity. And my GOD did he have an ugly outfit.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Ares wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:32 pm Yeah, from what I remember, Exiles was originally billed as an actual ongoing, and was clearly a riff on the X-Men, what with a group of normal people developing powers, two groups of superhumans trying to find the latest person to reveal said powers, the older scientific mentor, etc. But whereas the X-Men actually spent a LOT of time training in the use of their powers and in simulated combat scenarios, the Exiles were basically just normal people with powers who were then handed fancy costumes and told to fight evil. And they decided to actually play this as the stupid move it is, by having the characters killed off by a lot of bad decisions and stupid mistakes.

It's just that, instead of being billed as a limited series, they played it up like it was an ongoing, so that when the heroes died and the team was disbanded, it was a huge surprise to everyone. Especially the fans who got invested in the characters only to watch them die. Though in a way, it seemed like they were taking a jab at Image as well, given how the entire team looked like 90's era Image.

Mustang is a cool name for a hero, but you'd expect him to be a speedster or something similar, rather than someone who shoots electricity. And my GOD did he have an ugly outfit.
The reason for the fugly outfit's simple.He couldn't fire his Electricity without having a conductor,hence all the metal on him...
MacynSnow

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(Boneyard!Rune!Lord Pumpkin!NM-E! Rex Mundi!Villian Teams!)

Post by MacynSnow »

Here's what happens when Baron Mordo has a love-child with Deathlok...Boneyard!
I think the Victorian look suited it better....
Boneyard(Real Name Unknown) Occupation:Tyrant,Would-Be Conqurer
STRENGTH 2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3 FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 5 INTELLIGENCE 6 AWARENESS 5 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+10)
Deception 6 (+9)
Expertise (Magic) 12 (+18)
Investigation 1 (+6)
Intimidation 5 (+8)
Perception 2 (+7)
Technology 6(+12)

Advantages:
Artificer, Improved Critical (Magic) 2, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Ritualist, Skill Mastery (Sorceror), Trance,Inventor

Powers:
"Magical Might"
Senses 4 (Detect Magic- Acute, Analytical & Ranged) [4]

Teleport 10 (Feats: Increased Mass 6, Change Direction & Velocity) (Extras: Accurate, Extended, Portal +2) (Flaws: Standard Action) (58) -- [100]
Dynamic AE: "Telepathy" Mind Reading 12 & Mental Communication 5 (44)
Dynamic AE: "Eldritch Bolts" Blast 14 (Feats: Penetrating 6) (26)
Dynamic AE: "Mental Stun" Affliction 12 (Will; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Perception Range +2, Cumulative) (49)
Dynamic AE: "Focused Mental Blast" Damage 12 (Feats: Dynamic) (Extras: Perception Range +2, Will Save) (49)
Dynamic AE: Force Field 11 (Extras: Impervious) (23)
Dynamic AE: "Technomagical Cables" Snare 14 (Feats: Reversible) (44)
Dynamic AE: Move Object 12 (Extras: Perception Range) (37)
Dynamic AE: Comprehend 3 (Animals, Languages, Spirits) (10)
Dynamic AE: Flight 6 (120 mph) (12)
Dynamic AE: Immunity 10 (Life Support) (Extras: Affects Others) (Flaws: Sustained +0) (21)

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Eldritch Bolt +10 (+14 Ranged Damage, DC 29)
Mental Stun -- (+12 Perception Affliction, DC 22)
Technomagical Cables +10 (+14 Ranged Affliction, DC 24)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3 (+14 Force Field), Fortitude +5, Will +8

Complications:
Motivation (Power)- Boneyard wants to not only have all the Magical Might of the Archimage(The Ultraverses awnser to both Dr.Strange&Dr.Fate),but also control all of Realities on The Godwheel...
Enemy (Archimage,Mantra)- Despite actually having caught The Archimage&Imprisoning him,He forgot to account for his Brother's most elite warrior Mantra....
Quirk(Trapped on the Godwheel)-During the Brawl(you couldn't call it a fight,as they were just really punching at each other.The Majority of us Know how Brothers act with each other..:D),The Archimage managed to cast a Permenant Spell that Trapped Boneyard on the Godwheel Physically,and since he can't astrally Project,he was stuck there untill Black September....

Background:
The brother of Archimage who has been fighting on the side of evil for centuries. As the fight has gone back and forth, Boneyard managed to defeat and imprison his brother, which he thought ended the battle. However Lukas, now in the female body of Mantra continues to oppose him as she attempts to free Archimage.

Macyn's Notes:
Since i never read much of Mantra(unless she crossed over with somebody),i couldn't tell you much more about this dude.Neat look though....
Anthanatos

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(3e)

Post by Anthanatos »

MacynSnow wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:57 pm and now,the ultimate 90's Fanservice character....
MANTRA(Lukasz/Eden Blake) Occupation:Goverment Agent/12 Knights of Archimage
PL 10 (169) STRENGTH 1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3 FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 3 INTELLIGENCE 5 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 8 (+14) Deception 3 (+6) Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+14) Expertise (Kighthood) 10 (+14) Expertise (Monsters) 8 (+12)
Expertise (History) 12 (+16) Insight 2 (+6) Intimidation 3 (+6) Investigation 8 (+12) Perception 8 (+12) Stealth 6 (+12) Treatment 3 (+7)
Vehicles 5 (+10)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Beginner's Luck, Benefit 3 (Wealth), Chokehold, Diehard, Equipment 7 (Huge Arsenal), Favoured Foe (Monsters), Great Endurance, Improved Critical 2 (Firearms, Swords), Improved Initiative, Jack-of-All-Trades, Languages 3 (Numerous), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 7, Tracking, Trance, Ultimate Mercenary Skill, Artificer, Ranged Attack 5, Ritualist

Powers:
"Sort-of Immortal" Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support) [11]

"Magical Might"
Senses 4 (Postcognition) (Flaws: Limited to Magical Objects) [2]
Senses 3 (Detect Magic- Ranged, Tracking) [3]
AE: "Mesmerize" Mind Control 6 (24)
AE: "Brainwash" Affliction 8 (Will; Entranced/Compelled/Transformed Memories) (Extras: Progressive +2) (24)
AE: "Magical Bolt" Blast 8 (16)
AE: "Form Shields" Force Field 6 (Extras: Affects Others) (12)
AE: Movement 3 (Dimensional Travel 3) (Extras: Portal +2) (12)

Complications:
Relationship(Gus&Evie Blake)-Despite being a guy stuck in a woman's body,Lukaz has to protect Eden's 2 children(as much as he rail's against it).
Power Loss (Magic)- Magical spells are dependent upon verbal components and hand-movements. If Mantra is tied up, bound, snared or anything else, he will be unable to cast spells.
Vulnerable (Iron)- Iron will negatively affect Mantra's spells, and break through his fields with ease.

Backstory:
The Twelve Knights of Archimage served the white magician Archimage for 1500 years against his sworn foe, Boneyard. The Knights were enchanted by the Archimage so that whenever they died, they would return by possessing the body of an adult male, carrying on in his name.
Lukasz and his fellow knights were betrayed and destroyed by one of their own. The traitor Thanasi gave Boneyard power over the Archimage by revealing the magician's true name, leading to a massacre of the knights. Lukasz was slain by the mercenary Warstrike using the Sword of Fangs. Archimage managed to save Lukasz, placing him in the body of Eden Blake: a woman with great potential as a sorceress.

Macyn's Notes:
my big issue with Mantra wasn't the concept(it was actually rather Original),or the Backstory(i thought it was an intresting way to expand the Universe without making 8 more books),it was that Lukasz was,in my opinion at least,the Biggest Douchebag i've ever read about.
I noticed this build isn't complete - there's no information on offense/defense.
MacynSnow

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(3e)

Post by MacynSnow »

Anthanatos wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 4:24 pm
MacynSnow wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:57 pm and now,the ultimate 90's Fanservice character....
MANTRA(Lukasz/Eden Blake) Occupation:Goverment Agent/12 Knights of Archimage
PL 10 (169) STRENGTH 1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3 FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 3 INTELLIGENCE 5 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Athletics 8 (+14) Deception 3 (+6) Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+14) Expertise (Kighthood) 10 (+14) Expertise (Monsters) 8 (+12)
Expertise (History) 12 (+16) Insight 2 (+6) Intimidation 3 (+6) Investigation 8 (+12) Perception 8 (+12) Stealth 6 (+12) Treatment 3 (+7)
Vehicles 5 (+10)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Beginner's Luck, Benefit 3 (Wealth), Chokehold, Diehard, Equipment 7 (Huge Arsenal), Favoured Foe (Monsters), Great Endurance, Improved Critical 2 (Firearms, Swords), Improved Initiative, Jack-of-All-Trades, Languages 3 (Numerous), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 7, Tracking, Trance, Ultimate Mercenary Skill, Artificer, Ranged Attack 5, Ritualist

Powers:
"Sort-of Immortal" Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support) [11]

"Magical Might"
Senses 4 (Postcognition) (Flaws: Limited to Magical Objects) [2]
Senses 3 (Detect Magic- Ranged, Tracking) [3]
AE: "Mesmerize" Mind Control 6 (24)
AE: "Brainwash" Affliction 8 (Will; Entranced/Compelled/Transformed Memories) (Extras: Progressive +2) (24)
AE: "Magical Bolt" Blast 8 (16)
AE: "Form Shields" Force Field 6 (Extras: Affects Others) (12)
AE: Movement 3 (Dimensional Travel 3) (Extras: Portal +2) (12)

Complications:
Relationship(Gus&Evie Blake)-Despite being a guy stuck in a woman's body,Lukaz has to protect Eden's 2 children(as much as he rail's against it).
Power Loss (Magic)- Magical spells are dependent upon verbal components and hand-movements. If Mantra is tied up, bound, snared or anything else, he will be unable to cast spells.
Vulnerable (Iron)- Iron will negatively affect Mantra's spells, and break through his fields with ease.

Backstory:
The Twelve Knights of Archimage served the white magician Archimage for 1500 years against his sworn foe, Boneyard. The Knights were enchanted by the Archimage so that whenever they died, they would return by possessing the body of an adult male, carrying on in his name.
Lukasz and his fellow knights were betrayed and destroyed by one of their own. The traitor Thanasi gave Boneyard power over the Archimage by revealing the magician's true name, leading to a massacre of the knights. Lukasz was slain by the mercenary Warstrike using the Sword of Fangs. Archimage managed to save Lukasz, placing him in the body of Eden Blake: a woman with great potential as a sorceress.

Macyn's Notes:
my big issue with Mantra wasn't the concept(it was actually rather Original),or the Backstory(i thought it was an intresting way to expand the Universe without making 8 more books),it was that Lukasz was,in my opinion at least,the Biggest Douchebag i've ever read about.
I noticed this build isn't complete - there's no information on offense/defense.
Argh!Thanks for catching that Anthanos.I didn't even notice it,honestly.... :)