Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(Boneyard!Rune!Lord Pumpkin!NM-E! Rex Mundi!Villian Teams!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
MacynSnow

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(The Strangers!The Solution! and Maybee The Freex...)

Post by MacynSnow »

Why so angry girl?.......oh yeah,now i remember.Never mind.
PRESSURE(Valerie Sharp) Occupation:Runaway Group:The Freex
STRENGTH 0 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 4 FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 3 INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 2
Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+9) Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+8) Expertise (Street Kid) 8 (+8) Ranged Combat (Plasma Blasts) 5 (+10) Stealth 2 (+6)

Advantages:
Defensive Roll, Evasion, Improved Aim, Improved Initiative,Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Set-Up

Powers:

"Steam/Plasma Generation"
Blast 10 (Feats: Improved Critical 2, Split) (Extras: Penetrating) (33) -- [35]
AE: Dazzle Visuals 10 (20)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Blast +8 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Dazzle +8 (+10 Ranged Affliction, DC 20)
Initiative +8

Defense:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +2 (+4 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +5

Complications:
Relationship(Family)-Valerie has some major Family issues(more than all the others combined!),with 2 Heavily abusive dad(one was even a Doctor,fer crying out loud!) and a Slightly psycho mom(she had a compulsion about being controlled by men)....
Relationship(Freex)-thanks to running into the other members,Val's found the Home she needed to have in the first place.
Temper-due to her upbringing,Val is the most Aggressive&violent member of the crew.

Background:
Born to a psychologist mother who was compelled to seek controlling men, and an extremely controlling father who divorced quickly after her brother's birth, Valerie was forced to care for herself and her brother after her father drove her mother to depression via the divorce proceedings. Desperately seeking a new man to fill the void, Valerie's mother eventually married a doctor with control issues who constantly beat Valerie and her brother when they failed to obey his will. Though Valerie attempted to get the police to help her, they refused to listen to her due to his connections and her mother's use of psychology to make Valerie appear to be a liar. When her step-father realized he couldn't break Valerie's brother, he sent him away to boarding school. Attempting to run away from home, Valerie was caught by a police officer friend of her step-father's who threatened to take her back if he didn't "play nice" with him. Refusing to cooperate, she was taken back home where her father beat her until her powers first manifested. Realizing he couldn't control her, he sent her to an all-girl boarding school. Initially happy to be away from her step-father, she quickly found the teachers in her new school to be just as abusive as him. Eventually overwhelmed by the pressures of the school, her powers erupted explosively, setting the school ablaze. In the conflagration, she ran away, eventually found her way to the streets of San Francisco and was recruited by Plug into the group that would become known as the Freex...

Macyn's Notes:
For some odd-ball reason,i actually liked her better than the Marvel Original(Boom-Boom,in case anyone was wondering) she was ripped off of....
MacynSnow

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(The Strangers!The Solution! and Maybee The Freex...)

Post by MacynSnow »

Nope,don't find that vaugely creepy at all...
SWEETFACE(Angela Guadalupe Salazar) Occupation:Runaway Group:The Freex
STRENGTH 1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 2 FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 4 INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 3
Skills:
Athletics 2 (+2),Perception 3 (+3), Persuasion 2 (+5)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 2, Attractive

Powers:
"Natural Tentacles" Extra Limbs 4 (4)
Elongation 6 (Flaws: Limited to Arms) (3)
"Arms In the Way" Enhanced Dodge 7 (7)
Enhanced Parry 3 (3)

"Multiple-Arm Strike" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Reach 8) (Extras: Multiattack 14) (24) -- (27)
•AE: "Arm-Swirling Strike" Strength-Damage +2 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst 11) (13)
AE: "Arm-Launching Strike" Strength-Damage +2 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line 11) (13)
AE: "Standard Strike" Strength-Damage +2 (Feats: Split 2, Reach 8) (Extras: Penetrating 8) (20)

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Standard Strike +13 (+11 Damage, DC 26)
Multi-Arm Strike +13 (+11 Damage, DC 26)
Area Arm Strikes +11 Area (+11 Damage, DC 26)
Initiative +1

Defense:
Dodge +7 (+14 Arms, DC 17-24), Parry +7 (+15 Arms, DC 14-25), Toughness +3 (+7 D.Roll), Fortitude +5, Will +8

Complications:
Depression-Despite her somewhat Beautiful Look(at least by a teenagers perspective),Angela thinks of herself as more of a monster than anything else...
Relationship(The Freex)-After she was found by Plug and the others,the group kind-of became her Natural Home.
Relationship(Anything,Plug)-Due to the fact that she couldn't seem to make up her dumb mind over which boy she liked,the Group itself almost permenantly splintered...

Background:
Angela had a typical(not to mention the most normal and least stressful of the lot) family home life, until her powers manifestated as she was getting ready for Sunday Church .She is horrified at this, and runs away into the street's of San Fransisco being found by Plug and pulled into The Freex....

Macyn's Notes:
I personally thought she was one of the most indesisive character's i'd ever seen( her power set was O.K.,i guess)
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

The creepy "flesh-rope" thing kind of makes it hard to imagine her as such a big sex symbol in-universe, but I guess a cute face carries you far, in real life and in the fictional world :). Holy crap- she's really PL 11? I had to look at her stuff just to check, since PL's not listed, but yeah- offensively & defensively she's a powerhouse.

Her Multiattack isn't charged correctly, though- it looks like you just added Multiattack as an extra, even though her base power isn't that advanced (+2 to Strength only allows her to do +3 damage total; you've got Multiattack 14). The two Area-Damage strikes also need to be at least 22 points to do Burst Damage at 11 ranks.
Skaramine

Post by Skaramine »

I'm thinking part of her appeal is that she generally appears "topless" or even "naked" and of course, with the close fit of those tentacles and some tight pants, the fleshy ribbons can be easily ignored, especially with her pretty face.

Of course, I have a heroine who has the same self loathing, and she's got some seriously built-in cybernetic disguises. (Considering that her good looks are 100% plastic, she sees herself as a freak too.) Some people overlook a lot of knowledge for a pretty figure and a good set of T&A.

This is both an interesting character build-wise AND storywise.
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Nice stuff! Im really looking forward to what is next brought forth...
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Topping this for reading value. I think this is the most I've ever heard about the Ultraverse :).
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Jabroniville wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:30 am Topping this for reading value. I think this is the most I've ever heard about the Ultraverse :).
Thank you,it's always nice to be appriciated! :) I thought that i'd let everybody know that i'll be continuing t my Ultraverse Builds. Ounce i'm done with all the majors(Hero&Villian),i might try to run a 2e/3e game in the Universe if i get enough positive feedback...
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

MacynSnow wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:21 pm This was the HARDEST Build i've ever done in my life,so please ignore all the Bloodstain's on the Carpet...:)
SPECTRAL(David "Dave" Castiglione) Occupation:Baker
STRENGTH 1/3 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 4 FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 2 INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Expertise (Baking?) 4 (+5) Perception 4 (+5) Technology 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
Flight 6 ( ? mph)

"Change Colors" Transform 18 (Color Specific Power)
AE:"Red" Enhanced Strength 2 [2] "Berserker Rage"
Enhanced Strength 1 & Stamina 1 (Quirks: Cannot Use Awareness-Based Skills, Accurate Attack or Stop Attacking Without Making Will Saves) [3]

AE:"Orange" Control Fire"
Immunity 10 (Flame Effects) (Flaws: Limited to Those Under His Control) [5]
"Fire Powers" (All Have Flaws: Requires Color)
Fire Blast 10 (Feats: Split, Improved Critical) (Extras: Penetrating) (22) -- [28]
AE: Fire Control 10 (Feats: Precise) (21)
AE: "Flame Shapes" Blast 10 (Feats: Precise) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable) (21)
AE: "Fire Wave" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 120ft. Cone +2) (20)
AE: "Fire Stream" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Line +2) (20)
AE: "Explosive Fireball" Blast 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (20)
AE: "Fireflash" Dazzle Visuals 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (20)

AE:"Yellow" "Air Control" Move Object 9 (Extras: Perception Range) (Flaws: Limited to Air) (18) -- [24]
AE: "Air Blast" Blast 8 (16)
AE: "Wind" Features 2: Snuff Flames, Throw Off Arrows, Other Effects (2)
AE: Environment 5 (250 feet) (Impede Movement 2) (10)
AE: Move Object 8 (16)
AE: Deflect 8 (8)
AE: "Air Stealing" Affliction 8 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Ranged, Concentration) (Flaws: Distracting) (16)
Flight 5 (60 mph) [10]

AE:"Green" "Plant Control" Snare 9 (Feats: Reversible) Linked to Blast 4 (39) -- [45]
AE: "Wide Snare" Snare 8 (Feats: Reversible) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Selective) (Flaws: Touch Range) (33)
AE: "Plant Growth" Growth 10 (Flaws: Affects Others +0, Limited to Plants) (20)
AE: "Plant Blast" Blast 8 (Feats: Split) (17)
AE: "Multiple Vine Stabs" Blast 8 (Extras: Multiattack) (24)
AE: "Vines Tear the Earth" Affliction 9 (Dodge; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Extra Condition) (Flaws: Instant Recovery, Limited Degree) (9)
AE: "Mold Toss" Concealment (Visuals) 2 (Extras: Attack, Ranged) (8)

AE:"Blue" Hydrokinesis
"Ice Bonds" Affliction 7 (Strength; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Ranged) (28) -- [43]
AE: "Ice Wave" Affliction 7 (Strength; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Area- 60ft. Cone) (28)
AE: "Ice Stream" Affliction 7 (Strength; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Area- 30ft. Shapeable) (28)
AE: "Water/Ice Whip" Blast 7 (Feats: Precise, Variable- Blunt or Piercing) (Extras: Knockback) (23)
AE: "Octopus Form" Blast 7 (Extras: Multiattack) (Flaws: Distracting) (14)
AE: "Ice Spikes" Blast 5 (Extras: Multiattack) (15)
AE: "Waterbending" Move Object 9 (Feats: Precise) (Extras: Perception Range) (Flaws: Limited to Water) (19)
AE: "Water Stream" Damage 10 (Feats: Variable- Blunt or Piercing) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (21)
AE: "Water Wave" Damage 10 (Feats: Variable- Blunt or Piercing) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (21)
AE: "Water to Ice" Transform 8 (Feats: Reversible) (17)
AE: "Steam" Concealment (Visuals) 2 (Extras: Attack, Area- 30ft. Burst) (8)
AE: "Ice Slick" Affliction 10 (Strength or Agility; Hindered/Prone) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (20)
AE: "Ice Slick" Affliction 10 (Strength or Agility; Hindered/Prone) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Shapeable +2) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (20)
AE: Environment 3 (120 feet) (Impede Movement) (6)

AE:"Indigo" Immunity 10 (Life Support) (10)

AE:"Violet" Impervious Toughness 11 [11]

Offense:
Unarmed +7 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Fire Blast +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Fire Stuff +10 Area (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Fireflash +10 Area (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Air Blast +9 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Suffocation +9 (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Plant Snare +8 (+9 Ranged Affliction, DC 19)
Wide Snare +8 Area (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Plant Blast +8 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Vines Tear the Earth +9 Area (+9 Affliction, DC 19)
Snares, Drowning & Waves +8 Area (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Water Attacks +8 Area (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +6

Defense:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +9 (+20 Impervious), Fortitude +9, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Doing Good)-Unlike a lot of the other Strangers(save maybe Lady Killer),David wasn't being Paid to be a hero by LaBrava,he was doing it because he seriously wanted to help out...
Fame?(Openly Gay)-Being the Only openly gay Hero in the Ultraverse(at least untill later),David tends to get singled out a lot by the press...
Relationship(Family)-David loves his family to death and would do anything to help them....
Responsibility(Family Buisness)-David makes certain that,despite being an Ultra Hero now,his Family Bakery is alway's running on time...
Relationship(Grenade?!)-Dave actually has a major Crush on Hugh,which i could honestly never figure out why...

Background:
Dave Castiglione runs an Italian bakery in San Francisco's North Beach which has been in his family for three generations. Not even his new powers can keep him from making sure his customers get their daily bread ! When the Jumpstart hit Dave , he gained a spectrum of ultranormal abilites, The powers in his spectrum come in seven forms, each marked by a flame of a different color--so he could be the most powerful Stranger of them all !

Macyn's Notes:
Wow.Just Wow!I never really realized just how powerful the "Token Flaming/Flying Dude" was on this team untill i had to actually Stat him up.
On an unrelated note,I never could understand why Dave had that crush on Hugh.Anybody care to help me figure it out?...
...I find it amusing the gay guy has rainbow-powers and is on fire.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Hoid wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:42 am
MacynSnow wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:21 pm This was the HARDEST Build i've ever done in my life,so please ignore all the Bloodstain's on the Carpet...:)
SPECTRAL(David "Dave" Castiglione) Occupation:Baker
STRENGTH 1/3 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 4 FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 2 INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Expertise (Baking?) 4 (+5) Perception 4 (+5) Technology 4 (+6)

Advantages:
Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
Flight 6 ( ? mph)

"Change Colors" Transform 18 (Color Specific Power)
AE:"Red" Enhanced Strength 2 [2] "Berserker Rage"
Enhanced Strength 1 & Stamina 1 (Quirks: Cannot Use Awareness-Based Skills, Accurate Attack or Stop Attacking Without Making Will Saves) [3]

AE:"Orange" Control Fire"
Immunity 10 (Flame Effects) (Flaws: Limited to Those Under His Control) [5]
"Fire Powers" (All Have Flaws: Requires Color)
Fire Blast 10 (Feats: Split, Improved Critical) (Extras: Penetrating) (22) -- [28]
AE: Fire Control 10 (Feats: Precise) (21)
AE: "Flame Shapes" Blast 10 (Feats: Precise) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Shapeable) (21)
AE: "Fire Wave" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 120ft. Cone +2) (20)
AE: "Fire Stream" Damage 10 (Extras: Area- 60ft. Line +2) (20)
AE: "Explosive Fireball" Blast 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (20)
AE: "Fireflash" Dazzle Visuals 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (20)

AE:"Yellow" "Air Control" Move Object 9 (Extras: Perception Range) (Flaws: Limited to Air) (18) -- [24]
AE: "Air Blast" Blast 8 (16)
AE: "Wind" Features 2: Snuff Flames, Throw Off Arrows, Other Effects (2)
AE: Environment 5 (250 feet) (Impede Movement 2) (10)
AE: Move Object 8 (16)
AE: Deflect 8 (8)
AE: "Air Stealing" Affliction 8 (Fort; Dazed/Stunned/Incapacitated) (Extras: Ranged, Concentration) (Flaws: Distracting) (16)
Flight 5 (60 mph) [10]

AE:"Green" "Plant Control" Snare 9 (Feats: Reversible) Linked to Blast 4 (39) -- [45]
AE: "Wide Snare" Snare 8 (Feats: Reversible) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Selective) (Flaws: Touch Range) (33)
AE: "Plant Growth" Growth 10 (Flaws: Affects Others +0, Limited to Plants) (20)
AE: "Plant Blast" Blast 8 (Feats: Split) (17)
AE: "Multiple Vine Stabs" Blast 8 (Extras: Multiattack) (24)
AE: "Vines Tear the Earth" Affliction 9 (Dodge; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst, Extra Condition) (Flaws: Instant Recovery, Limited Degree) (9)
AE: "Mold Toss" Concealment (Visuals) 2 (Extras: Attack, Ranged) (8)

AE:"Blue" Hydrokinesis
"Ice Bonds" Affliction 7 (Strength; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Ranged) (28) -- [43]
AE: "Ice Wave" Affliction 7 (Strength; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Area- 60ft. Cone) (28)
AE: "Ice Stream" Affliction 7 (Strength; Hindered & Vulnerable/Prone & Defenseless/Paralyzed) (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition, Area- 30ft. Shapeable) (28)
AE: "Water/Ice Whip" Blast 7 (Feats: Precise, Variable- Blunt or Piercing) (Extras: Knockback) (23)
AE: "Octopus Form" Blast 7 (Extras: Multiattack) (Flaws: Distracting) (14)
AE: "Ice Spikes" Blast 5 (Extras: Multiattack) (15)
AE: "Waterbending" Move Object 9 (Feats: Precise) (Extras: Perception Range) (Flaws: Limited to Water) (19)
AE: "Water Stream" Damage 10 (Feats: Variable- Blunt or Piercing) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Line) (21)
AE: "Water Wave" Damage 10 (Feats: Variable- Blunt or Piercing) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Cone) (21)
AE: "Water to Ice" Transform 8 (Feats: Reversible) (17)
AE: "Steam" Concealment (Visuals) 2 (Extras: Attack, Area- 30ft. Burst) (8)
AE: "Ice Slick" Affliction 10 (Strength or Agility; Hindered/Prone) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Burst +2) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (20)
AE: "Ice Slick" Affliction 10 (Strength or Agility; Hindered/Prone) (Extras: Area- 60ft. Shapeable +2) (Flaws: Limited Degree) (20)
AE: Environment 3 (120 feet) (Impede Movement) (6)

AE:"Indigo" Immunity 10 (Life Support) (10)

AE:"Violet" Impervious Toughness 11 [11]

Offense:
Fire Blast +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 25)
Fire Stuff +10 Area (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Fireflash +10 Area (+10 Affliction, DC 20)
Air Blast +9 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Suffocation +9 (+8 Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Plant Snare +8 (+9 Ranged Affliction, DC 19)
Wide Snare +8 Area (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Plant Blast +8 (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Vines Tear the Earth +9 Area (+9 Affliction, DC 19)
Snares, Drowning & Waves +8 Area (+8 Affliction, DC 18)
Water Attacks +8 Area (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +6

Defense:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +9 (+20 Impervious), Fortitude +9, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Doing Good)-Unlike a lot of the other Strangers(save maybe Lady Killer),David wasn't being Paid to be a hero by LaBrava,he was doing it because he seriously wanted to help out...
Fame?(Openly Gay)-Being the Only openly gay Hero in the Ultraverse(at least untill later),David tends to get singled out a lot by the press...
Relationship(Family)-David loves his family to death and would do anything to help them....
Responsibility(Family Buisness)-David makes certain that,despite being an Ultra Hero now,his Family Bakery is alway's running on time...
Relationship(Grenade?!)-Dave actually has a major Crush on Hugh,which i could honestly never figure out why...

Background:
Dave Castiglione runs an Italian bakery in San Francisco's North Beach which has been in his family for three generations. Not even his new powers can keep him from making sure his customers get their daily bread ! When the Jumpstart hit Dave , he gained a spectrum of ultranormal abilites, The powers in his spectrum come in seven forms, each marked by a flame of a different color--so he could be the most powerful Stranger of them all !

Macyn's Notes:
Wow.Just Wow!I never really realized just how powerful the "Token Flaming/Flying Dude" was on this team untill i had to actually Stat him up.
On an unrelated note,I never could understand why Dave had that crush on Hugh.Anybody care to help me figure it out?...
...I find it amusing the gay guy has rainbow-powers and is on fire.
Why yes,yes it is.... :D
MacynSnow

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(Sludge! Solitaire! Firearm! Warstrike! Wrath! The Exiles!)

Post by MacynSnow »

Well,as Promised,here's everyones favorite Ultraverse Man-Monster,Sludge!(Prime count's as only a child-monster due to age,but he'll "grow" into it! :lol: )
When Heston warned us about Solvent Green,we should have listened....
Sludge ID:Frank Hoag Occupation:Ex-NYPD Detective
STRENGTH 8 STAMINA 10 AGILITY 0 FIGHTING 5 DEXTERITY 0 INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+10) Close Combat (Unarmed) 3 (+8) Expertise (Survival) 3 (+3) Expertise (Police Officer) 6 (+8) Insight 2 (+5) Intimidation 4 (+6) Investigation 3 (+6) Perception 3 (+6)

Advantages:
Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Power Attack, Improved Critical (Gun), Ranged Attack 2

Powers:
"Spontaneous Tissue Growth"
Affliction 8 (Tough; Dazed) (Extras: Cumulative, Area- touch. Sustained +2) (Flaws:Permenant) [56]

"Wierdo Sludge Creature"
Immunity 4 (Drowning, Aging, Disease, Poison) [4]
Regeneration 8 (Feats: Regrow Limbs) (Flaws: Source- Vegetation) [5]

"Boneless"
Insubstantial 1 (Flaws: Takes Several Rounds to Reform -2) [3]
Immunity 80 (All Physical Damage) (Flaws: Limited to Half-Effect) [40]

"Fully-Erect, Giant Size"
Growth 2 (Str & Sta +2, +2 Mass, +1 Intimidation, -1 Dodge/Parry, -2 Stealth) -- (8 feet) (Feats: Innate) (Extras: Permanent +0) [5]
Reach 1 [1]

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Touch +8 (+8 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +4 (DC 14), Parry +5 (DC 15), Toughness +10, Fortitude +10, Will -1

Complications:
Motivation (Justice)-Due to What's left of Hoag's brain being jumbled like a Bag of dice,he equates what he remembers as his "Duty" with destroying crime...
Relationship (Chas,Shelly Winters)- Despite his rather.....Unique apperance,Hoag actually did make a couple of allies in his Adventures:a Bimbo Tabloid Reporter who was originally just using him to get a story, and a Blind Newspaper seller(how he knew when people would've payed him with money,i'll never know...) who didn't know what he looked liked.
Weakness ("Damn Head")-Sludge had trouble thinking straight because of brain damage and his thoughts were often jumbled, leading him to confuse his words. His reaction to this was always "Damn head".

Backstory:
Now there's 2 stories to how Hoag went from "OK looking Guy" to "Why's My Play-dough walking around?!".I'm just gonna drop both versions in here and let you decide which would be better for your set....
Origin 1)(Marvel):Frank Hoag was once a Detective Sergeant in the NYC Vice Squad, dedicated to stamping out the drug trade. An iccoruptable officer who would not be swayed by any criminal offers of money or power, Frank was jumped one night by a group of corrupt cops who savagely beat him and dumped a barrel of what was apparently some manner of scientific waste onto him. Rather than killing him, the chemicals merged with his DNA, transforming Frank into the creature simply called "Sludge". For an unknown amount of time, the confused and brain-addled Sludge wandered the sewers, until he fell in with Lord Pumpkin, who gave him access to the magical, and highly-addictive, Zuke plants, which restored Frank's mind and helped to stablize his form. Sludge ended up working as Pumpkin's muscle in return for the plants. Finally, an encounter with Jimmy Ruiz, now the superhero Prototype, helped Sludge realize he had become just as bad as any of the crackheads he had put away. Sludge helped Prototype destroy Pumpkin's Zuke trade in NYC and retreated into the sewers to find his own place in the world....
Origin 2)(Malibu):Sludge was originally a dirty NY cop named Frank Hoag. Hoag worked for John Paul Marcello. Marcello gave Hoag the job of killing another dirty cop, but Frank refused to do so. Marcello then put another hit out, this time on Frank. The hit was then carried out by Vittorio Sabatini who shot Frank several times and then finished him off with a bomb. However the bomb had caused chemicals near him to cover his body. His body was then dumped, but sewage from the dump site and the chemicals from his body merged and caused him to come back to life with a new anger against crime as Sludge. He was super strong and durable, no longer needed air, was immune to poisons and could cause tissue growth in others, however a side effect of his transformation is that he can no longer speak properly and often gets words mixed up. Frank soon makes friends with a blind man who sells newspapers named Chas who doesn't notice Frank's transformation. Thanks to a newspaper from Chas, Sludge begins to investigate the deaths and along the way meets a reporter named Shelly Winters and discovers that the crimes are caused by an albino human/alligator named Veffir Voon Iyax. Sludge fights and kills Veffir Voon Iyax and then gets thirty-five cents from Shelly and pays Chas back. Sludge would also become the first hero to ever face Lord Pumpkin....
Intresting side note:Both versions alluded to a a connection between the chemicals that transformed Frank Hoag into Sludge and Dr. Gross' research. Dr. Gross conducted the experiments that allowed Kevin Green to transform into Prime.

Notes:
I actually think this was an intresting twist on "man-Created Monster" ,even though 16 year-old me thought he looked like an Action Figure stuck in a Microwave....
MacynSnow

Re: Macyn's Ultraverse Builds(Sludge! Solitaire! Firearm! Warstrike! Wrath! The Exiles!)

Post by MacynSnow »

Next is Malibu's resident Punisher with a Daddy Complex,Soliatire!
I Told you NO 52 CARD PICK-UP!
Solitaire ID:Nicholas Lone Occupation:Hacker,Vigilante
STRENGTH 3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4 FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5 INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+6) Athletics 5 (+8) Close Combat (Unarmed) 1 (+11) Deception 3 (+3) Expertise (Current Events) 4 (+7) Intimidation 8 (+8)
Investigation 3 (+4) Perception 4 (+5) Stealth 4 (+8) Technology 5 (+8) Vehicles 3 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Diehard, Equipment 8 (Arsenal), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Machine Guns), Improved Initiative, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
"Nanite Healers" (AKA:The Bloodshot Effect)
Regeneration 8 (Feats: Regrow Limbs) [9]
Immunity 3 (Aging, Disease, Poison) [3]

Equipment:
"Arsenal"
Base (8)
"Kevlar Body Armour" Protection 3 (3), Protection 2 (Extras: Impervious 5) (Flaws: Limited to Ballistics) (6)

"Sub-Machine Gun" Blast 7 (Extras: Multiattack) (Inaccurate -1) (20) -- (24)
AE: "Laser Rifle" Blast 7 (Extras: Penetrating) (21)
AE: "Grenades" Blast 7 (Feats: Triggered) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (21)
AE: "Knives" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)
AE: "Super-Cannon" Blast 12 (Inaccurate -3) (21)

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Knife +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Guns +9 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Grenade +7 Area (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4 (+7 Kevlar, +9 Ballistics), Fortitude +7, Will +5

Complications:
Enemy (Anton Lone,Jinn,JD Hunt,Etc.)-After watching his Dad kill his mom,Our Boy Nick made it his life's mission(After he tried to commit Suicide&Got reborn,natch!)to stop not just his father,but anyone else remotely like him...
Vulnerability(Nanite Mind Control)-the wierd thing about this was that,the more Nick got Unjured and had to be healed,the more he became his father's Obedient Son...

Backstory:
Nicholas Lone is the son of Anton Lone, an exceptionally ruthless and powerful crime lord and businessman. Anton Lone chose a call girl to father him, so he could inherit his empire ; when Nicholas was about eight, one of his fights with the call girl ended in her death. While Nicholas loved his mother, she died while he was too young, leaving him scarred and unable to remember her face or name.
Nicholas grew up very lonely and quite empty, although he was quite intelligent. He discovered his father’s criminal activities when he was a teenager. That was about the same time he discovered the first home computers and BBSes, on which he spent hours. He spend some months, using computers, gaining information on his father’s activities, foiling some of his crimes (mostly deadly arsons intended as insurance scams).
However, when he first contacted a reporter with hot information, he found the reporter and a dozen innocents gunned down in a drive-by shooting. Anton Lone had discovered his son’s whereabout, and made clear more people would die if that continued.
Nicholas was broken by the slaughter, and became the gossip pages’ favorite bored, rich brat. He started to drift more and more, but was dead inside. He more or less willingly committed suicide by drinking a lot and crashing his car over a cliff.
However, he didn’t die. His father’s men found him, and his father struck a deal with a secret cabal of apparently alien scientists so that they would inject him with their rarest, most efficient nanotech culture. It worked ; Nicholas survived unscathed, and became very hard to hurt. His father was delighted he could save his heir.
Nicholas Lone realized he had been given his second chance at life and decided this time he would use that gift to really fight his father. He designed the Solitaire identity, found a lookalike he sent in remote locations with orders to party and enjoy himself, and found new teachers in order to start his career (his first teacher years before having been Jinn, his father’s elite bodyguard).
The masked Solitaire started to bitterly fight crime in the L.A. area, concentrating much of his efforts against Anton Lone’s criminal activities. In a matter of months, he became a urban myth in L.A., seen as a defender of the defenseless and foe of criminals everywhere.
Although Lone’s empire was huge, he scored significant victories against parts of it, such as defeating a sadistic mob king known as King Pleasure (who accidentally died), escaping several times from Jinn and his men through talent and clever manipulations, and taking down a strange monkey cult connected with Lone.
Then Anton Lone’s plans started to reach terrible proportions. He hatched a gambit in which he bought nuclear warheads, with the intend of destroying Los Angeles and the surrounding area. Lone had access to special anti-radiation technology that would render Los Angeles habitable again within two years ; he was planning to buy low after the detonation and sell when the real estate value would peak again later.
Solitaire became aware of that plot through a clever trick, and had little choice but to storm Anton Lone’s headquarter. He managed to snatch Anton Lone and bring him close to the detonation site, where Lone told him where the bomb was exactly, enabling Solitaire to disarm it.
Solitaire then tried to stop psycho criminals Double Edge and the Degenerate ; during that period it became obvious to his agents so something was wrong with him, and he started to completely ignore any information or sentence that had to do with Anton Lone. When confronted by his agents, his mind started to play other tricks on him, creating phantom disturbances to draw his attention away from the struggle against Anton Lone.
Still, Solitaire tried to carry on. He heard about a team led by Jinn heading for New York, and quickly discovered they were going to exploit the chaos around the Ultratech tower (triggered by an attempt by ambitious billionaire J.D. Hunt, Nuware’s CEO) to steal the best kept secrets of that corporation right before Hunt could. Jinn’s team, being equipped with the terribly powerful weapons of the Fire People, was quite successful in appropriating Ultratech’s secrets.
Solitaire failed to stop them, and was badly wounded during the fight. That was when he discovered the other function of the nanites in his blood – to make him loyal to his father. The more he got wounded, the more the nanites could get a hold on his mind. While he physically survived the New York fight, he was now Nicholas Lone, Anton’s obedient son.
Meanwhile, Anton Lone used the leverage gained by the information gained at Ultratech to strongarm JD Hunt into giving him access to the secrets of wetware, the tech that could make ultras.
With the help of his son, Lone created three superhumans with wetware-based powers and empty, loyal minds. But the nanite’s conditioning started to break after a few days, and Nicholas Lone went on a quest in L.A. to understand the ever-fleeing memories that were plaguing him. Finding his old HQ, he remembered all about being Solitaire – but he had been followed by Jinn.
Both men struck a deal ; Jinn would say nothing about Nicholas being Solitaire. Solitaire then made contact with the scientific nanotech cabal working for his father, and paid them to remove the nanites from his body in order to regain his freedom of thought.
He then fought Jinn, who was killed by Anton Lone, and Anton Lone, who was killed by the first ultra he had created.

Notes:
I Honestly liked the Twist with the nanites,as it gave him an invested reason NOT to get hit....
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Last for the week is my second favorite PI(Sherlock Holmes is my Boy),Alec Swan The Firearm!
I wonder if TAS pre-check will catch it?...
Firearm ID:Alec Swan Occupation:Ex-Secret Agent,Solder, Private Investigator
STRENGTH 3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4 FIGHTING 11 DEXTERITY 5 INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+6) Athletics 4 (+6) Deception 6 (+9) Expertise (Secret Agent) 7 (+10) Expertise (Special Boat Service) 6 (+9) Insight 4 (+8)
Investigation 9 (+13) Perception 3 (+7) Ranged Combat (Guns) 4 (+10) Stealth 2 (+6)

Advantages:
Contacts, Equipment 2 (Gun), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Gun), Improved Defense, Ranged Attack 1, Seize Initiative

Equipment:
"The Firearm" Blast 7 (Extras: Multiattack) (Inaccurate -1) (20) -- (24)
AE: "Laser Mode" Blast 7 (Extras: Penetrating) (21)
AE: "Shrapnel Rounds" Blast 7 (Feats: Triggered) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (21)
AE: "Armour Piercers" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)
AE: "Super-Shot" Blast 12 (Inaccurate -3) (21)

Offense:
Armour Piercers +10 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Firearm +9 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Shrapnel+7 Area (+7 Damage, DC 22)
Super-Shot +5 (+12 Damage, DC 27)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Enemy (the Lodge,The Sportsmen, Rafferty)-While Alec certainly didn't make a lot of friends, he made some of the most Lethal enimies you'd ever seen(ESPECIALLY Rafferty,who became obssessed with the Brit)....
Relationship(Ellen)-Alec managed to talk her out of jumping and wound up in a relationship with his "Personal Angel",even Marring her during the Hunt for Rafferty...
Reputation ("Super Hero")-Despite trying to stay low,Certain Ultras(especially Hardcase) will recognize him and say something about it...
Power Loss (Weapon)-If you can manage to seprate Swan from the Firearm,then all you have to do is deal with a Highly traines ex-British Intelligence Agent...

Backstory:
Alec Swan's career began when he was a member of the Special Boat Service, the British equivalent of the Navy SEALS; his mission record was extraordinary. He then became an agent for the Lodge, one of England's covert agencies. As one of its "squires", Swan earned his codename, "Firearm", due to his proficiency with guns. As a Lodge agent, Swan did many things which haunted him.
His last mission as a Lodge operative concerned two rogue ultra-human agents, one from the Lodge and one from Aladdin, an American agency. A transatlantic operation arose, combining the forces of both agencies to stop the agents. High command, determined to eliminate the targets, decided that pawns were needed to die with them in order to ensure the scenario looked realistic. Swan was the only one to walk away from the mission, and upon learning the truth left the agency. The only thing he took with him was his weapon, which he informed the Lodge he had "lost."
Swan left England for America, where he finally settled down in Pasadena, California. He set up shop as a private investigator, hoping for a quiet life, but never finding it. His cases almost always, sooner or later, involved the fantastic.
While investigating the disappearance of Artie Tate for Claire Brody, Swan found himself facing down the Sportsmen, a group of wealthy cannibalistic ultras, who hunted down retired servicemen for sport. Alex battled and killed the Sportsmen, one by one. He also had to deal with their chef, the man who prepared the human flesh. He eventually rescued their intended victim. The lone survivor of the Sportsmen, Edwin Mosely, was entranced by stellar phenomena and flew off; he would return later in the series to bedevil Swan.
A few hours after the Sportsmen incident. Tired, battered and bruised, Swan sees two figures perched high on a building. Painted on the side is the words "...said T.E. Lawrence, picking up his fork". Entranced by the ongoing stellar phenomena, a multi-limbed man named Ramon was trying to convince Ellen, who has small wings, to fly to the moon. Ramon, mentally ill, doesn't realize that even if Ellen had larger wings, flight to the moon would be impossible. Swan quickly incapacitates Ramon and talks Ellen to her senses. Swan learns she only stays with Ramon because he didn't think she was a freak because of her wings. Swan tells her he thinks her wings are sweet and talks her into a date.
A missing child case took an interesting turn when Swan discovered that the child in question was Kevin Green, better known as the ultrahuman, Prime. Unable to find any information on the streets, Swan was forced to ask for help from the Lodge, something he had promised himself he would never do. The West Coast liaison for this organization was the owner of Yates Bookstore. This would tie in with Swan's deep love for books, as he enjoyed the huge variety of novels Yates stocked. He just did not enjoy the Lodge part of the business. In exchange for the information provided, Swan would have to take a case for them in the future.
Swan was able to infiltrate the military base where Kevin was being held. While fighting the guards, Swan finds himself staring down the barrel of a pistol. Expecting death, he is surprised to find the mysterious guard letting him go.
The Lodge case involved Swan having his consciousness projected, against his will, into a cyberspace recreation of Glasgow, Scotland. Once there he had to free the program from the control of a double agent, rescue the professor that had created the program, and find his way home. He succeeded, and, once free, proceeded to make it clear that he would never work for the Lodge again.
Alex became involved in the hunt for the ultra-killer, Rafferty. By now, Alex and Ellen are seriously dating. Alec is hired by Samuel Garrett to find his son's killer, and soon finds himself contacted by Rafferty, who challenges Swan to stop him. Rafferty leads Swan on a cross-country chase leaving a wake of murdered ultrahumans behind him. During the chase, Rafferty is able to destroy Swan's special firearm. The chase ends in San Diego at Reverend August's cathedral. Rafferty had stormed the cathedral to kill the ultra-child Penny Slater, who has the ability to heal with a touch, but soon found himself surrounded by the police. Using the cathedral workers as hostages, Rafferty calls for Swan, hoping to use him as a distraction to aid his escape. Swan defeats Rafferty's men and rescues the child. As the bomb-rigged cathedral explodes around them, Swan and Rafferty mortally wound each other. Rafferty dies inside the burning cathedral, Swan on the steps outside. Penny Slater, herself unhurt, is able to revive Swan.
In the midst this case, Alec marries Ellen, who was now working in Las Vegas as a showgirl. They began a life together, and Alec is trying once again to peacefully settle down.

Notes:
One of my Favorite Books of the Ultraverse,Especially the Ellen Apperance(I always thought the Title itself made you think:".....Said T.E.Lawrence picking Up His Fork" just has so many Thought come to mind!).I'll be the first to admit that the Detective Genre of Books&Films always attract me(Especially Noir's),so the fact that one of their major Hero's was a P.I. is why The Ultraverse had me hooked....
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Now here's everybodies Second Favorite Merc(I don't think Deathstroke counts as a Merc due to recent.....event's i dislike&refuse to mention), Warstrike!
Out of the way,Angry White Dude with a lot of Guns coming through!
WARSTRIKE(Brandon Tark) Real Name: Brandon Tark Base Of Operations: Washington, D.C. Group Affiliation: Exiles(second Team) Known Relatives: Pilar (wife, deceased), Jamie (daughter, deceased), Joshua Tark (father)
STRENGTH 3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 4 FIGHTING 10
DEXTERITY 4 INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+8) Athletics 5 (+8) Deception 6 (+8) Expertise (Mercenary) 8 (+0) Insight 5 (+0) Intimidation 5 (+7) Investigation 5 (+0)
Perception 6 (+9) Stealth 3 (+7) Technology 3 (+6) Vehicles 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Close Attack, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Equipment 5 (Assorted Hardware), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Rifle), Improved Smash, Precise Attack (Ranged/Cover), Ranged Attack 8

Powers:

"Wetware Enhancements"
Regeneration 4 [4]
"On The Wire" Senses 9 (Precognition 4 ) [9]

Equipment:
"Blaster Rifle- Automatic Setting" Blast 7 (Extras: Multiattack) (Inaccurate -1) (20) -- (23)
AE: "Blaster Rifle" Blast 6 (12)
AE: "Knife" Strength-Damage +1 (Feats: Improved Critical) (2)
AE: "Thermite Bombs" Blast 6 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Burst) (Diminished Range -1) (17)
"Armour" Protection 2 (2)
Senses 1 (Infravision) (1)

Offense:
Unarmed +11 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Knife +11 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Blaster +12 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Automatic +10 (+7 Ranged Damage, DC 22)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4 (+6 Armour), Fortitude +7, Will +2

Complications:
Quirk(Living in my Head)-Due to his....Issues(More in the background),Warstrike is living in a Fantasy World that he refuses to come out of.
Temper-Brandon has a habit of Flying off the Handle and rushing into things(Swan even went so far as to Knock him out to keep him from blowing their Positions)...
Quirk(Flashbacks)-Due to his psychological troubles he’ll occasionally have episodes involving light fugues or flashbacks, or denial that some situations may emotionally hurt him.

Background:
Brandon Tark has apparently always been a rich man – his father built a fortune, but went senile when Brandon was a teenager, apparently suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. The immature Brandon just wanted to live a fantasy life, and gave business matter minimal attention (hiring reasonably skilled people to maintain them and only occasionally intervening).
Somehow, Tark learned about the secret wetware technology developed by JD Hunt’s researchers and managed to obtain wetware implants enhancing his physical abilities – presumably spending a sizeable chink of his fortune in doing so. He next developed a big tough super-hero persona complete with bright spandex, huge guns and war paint.
This escape in fantasy caught up with him when his secret identity was discovered by unspecified, ruthless opponents. They ambushed him while he was having lunch in a park, and managed to kill his trophy wife and little girl.
Even more crippled than before, Tark launched himself even further in the fantasy world of Warstrike, and worked as a tough-guy mercenary for several months. He was the one who was duped by an agent of Boneyard into killing one of the Archmage’s warriors, Lukasz, after the Archmage’s capture – resulting in Lukasz being reincarnated in a woman’s body and becoming Mantra.
Warstrike later understood he had been played for a fool and allied with Mantra, who was just discovering her powers, in beating back the part of Boneyard’s network that had originally hired him.

Notes:
a Typical Iron Age Anti-Hero with an Intrestinf Sometime-works power set.Swan hated his guts,but Prime thought he was "Cool"(and that should really tell you about Warstrike's mentality if liked The Kid...)
Last edited by MacynSnow on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

And here's The Ultraverses' awnser to SHIELD,Wrath&Alladin!
This is probably the Most American Cover i've ever seen,and i read Captain America a lot.....
WRATH Real Name:Thomas Hunter Occupation:Goverment Agent Group Affiliation:Alaadin,Radicals
STRENGTH 5 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 5 FIGHTING 12
DEXTERITY 5 INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+12) Athletics 4 (+7) Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+14) Deception 7 (+10) Insight 4 (+8) Intimidation 4 (+7) Investigation 5 (+9) Perception 9 (+13) Sleight of Hand 4 (+9) Stealth 4 (+9) Technology 4 (+7) Treatment 2 (+5) Vehicles 3 (+8)

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Chokehold, Defensive Attack, Defensive Strike, Evasion, Fast Grab, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Gun), Improved Critical (Shield), Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Hold,Power Attack, Precise Attack 2 (Ranged/Cover & Concealment), Benefit 1 (Alladin Agent), Equipment 6 (Gear), Languages (A Few), Ranged Attack

Powers:
"Ultra Detection" Senses 7 (Mental Awareness- Ranged, Radius, Acute, Detect Mutants- Ranged & Radius) [7]
Enhanced Strength 2 (Flaws: Limited to One Arm) [1]

Equipment:
Assorted Gear (5)
"Body Armour" Protection 2 (2)
"Absorption & Redirection of Energy"
Blast 10 (Feats: Variable 2- Any Energy) (Flaws: Requires Energy Damage) [22]
Immunity 40 (Energy Attacks & Effects) (Flaws: Limited to Three-Quarters-Effect) [30]

Offense:
Unarmed +14 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Energy Blasts +10 (+10 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +14 (DC 24), Parry +14 (DC 24), Toughness +4 (+6 Costume), Fortitude +7, Will +8

Complications:
Responsibility(America/Democracy/The World)- As the proud symbol of America(sort-of),Wrath feels as if it's his sworn duty to Contain all the Violence the current crop of Ultras are involved with...
Guilt-After watching most of the Radicals get slaughtered by the Mysterious Vigilante Slayer,Thomas has a slightly bad case of Survivor's Guilt....
Enemy(Slayer)-and has decided to hunt down&capture the "killer Of Killers" weither Alaadin wants him to or not...

Background:
Not much is known about Wrath's actual history(Mostly due to Marvel Buying out then Burying The Ultraverse before we got past Issue 6 of his solo series),we only know the Following:
-He was raised somewhere in the Middle U.S.(as Prototype made a comment in his first run-in with Alaadin about Wrath's "Redneck" Accent)...
-He was part of an Aladdin Project called Project W(I guess Malibu's version of The Weapon X Project,just with a smaller number of people),which gave him both his powers&his Combat Suit..
-He tended to have the occasional Confrontation with Aladdin's Brass about Method's....
-He was currently seeing some unnamed woman that knew about Aladdin&the Project he had been apart of...

Notes:
I liked where this guy was going and would've liked to have seen more intell on Aladdin itself(all we got was that they were a Goverment Agency tasked with the Studying&controlling of Ultras for the U.S.)...
Last edited by MacynSnow on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.