The T-Verse (Earth 75): Beta Class

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Tattooedman

Zero

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:15 am

Zero:
PL:
Strength 3
Stamina 3
Agility 2
Dexterity 2
Fighting 4
Intellect 1
Awareness 1
Presence 1

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+5), Athletics 4 (+6), Expertise [Pop Culture] 4 (+5), Insight 5 (+6), Perception 5 (+6), Stealth 6 (+8)

Advantages: Close Attack 5, Cunning Fighter, Defensive Roll 2, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Set-Up 2, Teamwork 2

Powers: Detect Energy: Senses 7 [Detect (Bio-Signatures & Energy: Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Radius, Ranged)]

Energy Null:
Null Field: Nullify 9 [Energy] (Extras: Area [Burst] 2, Broad, Selective, Simultaneous, Sustained) (Flaws: Close Range)
-Cause Confusion: Affliction 9 [Impaired, Disabled, Unaware; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Burst], Cumulative, Selective)
-Inflict Pain: Affliction 9 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Burst], Cumulative, Selective)

Martial Strikes: Strength-Based Damage 3 (Feats: Improved Critical 2, Innate)

Offense: Initiative +6
Melee Attack +9
Ranged Attack +2

Defense: Dodge +10
Parry +10
Toughness +8*/+6**/+3 [*Vanguard Academy Uniform & Defensive Roll/**Vanguard Academy Uniform]
Fortitude +7
Will + 7

Equipment: Vanguard Academy Uniform:
Feature 3 [Commlink, GPS, Watch]
Immunity 2 [Environmental Cold, Environmental Heat]
Protection 3 (Feat: Subtle)

Costs: Abilities 34+ Skills 9+ Advantages 13+ Powers 69+ Defenses 25= 150 pts.

Height: 5’6”
Weight: 133 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue

Complications:
Doctor’s Orders: Zero must take medication in order to keep her powers from scrambling her brain, although there are some side effects from those meds.

Prejudice: Transhuman.

Background: Orphaned at the age of seven after her parents were killed in a car crash, Jamie Moore was put into foster care. Several foster homes actually, due to her being emotional unstable because of losing her parents at a young age and was forced to see several therapists until she was placed in a psychiatric hospital. There her doctors discovered that Jamie was a Transhuman and it was her powers that were the major cause of her mental issues and worked up a medicine regiment to treat it.

After becoming stabilized Jamie was sent to the Vanguard Academy in the hope that that organization could help her develop better control over her powers so that one day she would not need to take medicine. Over the years Jamie has developed enough control over her powers to the point that she can blanket a large area, nullifying various forms of energy at will and can even affect the bio-electrical impulses of the human brain. Unfortunately, she’s not been able to regulate the energy her mind produces enough to stop taking her medicine, though she hopes that with more effort over the next couple of years that hurdle will be overcome.

Tattooedman

Wraith

Post by Tattooedman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:17 am

Wraith:
PL:
Strength 5
Stamina 4
Agility 5
Dexterity 6
Fighting 5
Intellect 2
Awareness 1
Presence 0

Skills: Acrobatics 5 (+10), Athletics 3 (+8), Insight 5 (+6), Intimidation 5 (+5), Perception 4 (+5), Ranged Combat [Throwing Knives] 4 (+10), Stealth 5 (+10)

Advantages: Close Attack 6, Equipment

Powers: Wraithing: Concealment 10 [all senses] (Flaw: Resistible [Will])

Cybernetic Enhancements:
Enhanced Strength 5
Enhanced Stamina 3
Enhanced Agility 5
Enhanced Dexterity 5
Enhanced Fighting 5
Enhanced Advantages 2 [Improved Initiative, Power Attack]
Enhanced Dodge 5

Cybernetically-Enhanced Movement:
Leaping 3
-Speed 3
Movement 3 [Safe Fall, Swinging, Wall-Crawling]

Internal Systems: Immunity 3 [Poison, Suffocation] (Flaw: Limited [30 minutes])

Sensors: Senses 3 [Danger Sense, Infravision, Radio]

Sub-Dermal Armor: Protection 2 (Feat: Subtle)

Trick Knives: (Flaw: Easily Removable –12 pts) [19 pp]
Tear Gas Knife: Ranged Affliction 8 [Dazed & Vision Impaired, Stunned & Disabled, Incapacitated & Unaware; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Extra Condition, Area [Cloud]) (Flaws: Diminished Range)
-Explosive Knife: Ranged Force Damage 8 (Extras: Area [Burst]); (Flaw: Diminished Range)
-Flash Knife: Ranged Affliction 8 [Visually Impaired, Visually Disabled, Visually Unaware; resisted by Dodge/Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Burst]) (Flaw: Diminished Range)
-Gas Knife: Ranged Affliction 8 [Fatigued, Exhausted, Asleep; resisted by Fortitude] (Extras: Area [Cloud]); (Flaw: Diminished Range)
-Net Knife: Ranged Affliction 8 [Hindered & Vulnerable, Defenseless & Immobilized; resisted by Dodge] (Extras: Cumulative, Extra Condition); (Flaws: Diminished Range, Limited Degree)
-Smoke Knife: Concealment 2 [visual senses] (Extras: Attack, Area [Cloud], Ranged); (Flaw: Diminished Range)
-Standard Knife: Strength-Based Damage 1 (Feat: Improved Critical 2)
-Taser Knife: Ranged Affliction 8 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Cumulative) (Flaw: Diminished Range)
-Throwing Knife: Ranged Strength-Based Slashing Damage 3 (Extras: Multiattack) (Diminished Range)

Offense: Initiative +9
Melee Attack +11
Ranged Attack +6 // Throwing Knives Attack +10

Defense: Dodge +11
Parry +11
Toughness +7*/+4 [*Vanguard Academy Uniform]
Fortitude +8
Will +8

Equipment: Vanguard Academy Uniform:
Feature 3 [Commlink, GPS, Watch]
Immunity 2 [Environmental Cold, Environmental Heat]
Protection 3 (Feat: Subtle)

Costs: Abilities 10+ Skills 11+ Advantages 1+ Powers 99+ Defenses 18= 139 pts.

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 197 lbs
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Blue

Complications:
Enemy: Wraith had his cybernetics implanted in him by Ghostworks. They would like to reclaim Wraith and use him as the template for armies of cyborgs just like him.

Motivation ~Responsibility: Wraith feels it is his duty to use the abilities he’s been given to help people.

Power Loss: While Wraith’s cybernetics can’t be easily removed, they can be disabled by disconnecting them from his power supply, effectively removing all of those powers.

Prejudice: Transhuman.

Background: Jordan Greer’s life is nowhere close to what he expected it to be – manifesting Transhuman abilities at the age of thirteen, he quickly figured out their basics (that he was able to conceal himself from others) and put them to use in a way that any other teenage boy would do (the less said on that the better he says nowadays). Unfortunately, it was that behavior that led to Ghostworks learning about Jordan and his ability and it wasn’t very long before the shadowy organization had kidnapped the teen and began subjecting him to various tests to determine the limits of his concealing abilities.

Somewhere along the way one of the scientists decided that Jordan fit the parameters he needed for a test subject for a new series of cybernetic enhancements he’d developed, and Jordan was soon subjected to a number of painful operations where large portions of his body were replaced with “bio-cybernetics” that were meant to grow along with their host. Unlike the previous subjects, Jordan somehow survived the process and he seemed to adapt well to the bio-cybernetics.

Then fortune finally graced Jordan’s life; as he lay in an induced coma recovering from his latest bio-cybernetic implanting, the Ghostworks base was raided by the Vanguard and he was placed in governmental care. When Jordan woke up, he was informed about what had happened to him and was introduced to a number of government scientists ready to help him not only recover, but learn to use his new body as well as adapt to his new reality. When Jordan was healthy, he was sent to the Vanguard Academy, where he’s remained over the past couple of years and has made more than a full recovery thanks to the efforts of the school’s staff and students.
Last edited by Tattooedman on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jabroniville

Re: The T-Verse (Earth 75): Beta Class

Post by Jabroniville » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:02 am

Some cool OCs you've got in here, man. I keep forgetting to add a comment so that I can "watch" the thread with updates :). Didja see the comment in my thread, where I looked back at an old comment I remember and saw that it was you?": http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopi ... 43#p626623

Crazy how long we've both been doing this. You've been so focused on OCs lately!

Tattooedman

Re: The T-Verse (Earth 75): Beta Class

Post by Tattooedman » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:43 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:02 am
Some cool OCs you've got in here, man. I keep forgetting to add a comment so that I can "watch" the thread with updates :). Didja see the comment in my thread, where I looked back at an old comment I remember and saw that it was you?": http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopi ... 43#p626623

Crazy how long we've both been doing this. You've been so focused on OCs lately!
I 'member that, it's still true.

Course the OC builds happened because of a couple things, but I'm glad people are liking rhem. I plan on starting up a game in the setting soon (course that likely means a month or so). :D