Macyn's M&M Builds(2e&3e)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
MacynSnow

Re: Macyn's M&M Builds(2e&3e)

Post by MacynSnow »

ARSENAL (Roy Harper, aka Speedy, Red Arrow) Group Affiliations: The Teen Titans/Young Justice Age: 26-28?
PL 10 (150)
STRENGTH 3 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 5 FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5 INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+12) Athletics 8 (+11) Deception 2 (+6, +8 Attractive) Expertise (Special Agent) 5 (+6) Expertise (Streetwise) 8 (+9)
Expertise (Navajo Brave) 4 (+6) Insight 4 (+6) Intimidation 1 (+5) Investigation 5 (+7) Perception 8 (+10)
Persuasion 2 (+6, +8 Attractive) Ranged Combat (Bow & Arrow) 2 (+12) Technology 4 (+5) Vehicles 1 (+7) Close Combat (Unarmed) 2(+5,+10 Improvised Weapons)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, Attractive, Beginner's Luck, Daze (Deception), Equipment 6 (Arsenal, Motorbike & Stuff), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Bow) 2, Improved Critical (Guns), Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Smash, Languages (English, Navajo, Cheyenne, Apache, Japanese, Russian ), Precise Attack (Ranged/Cover), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 7, Seize Initiative, Set-Up, Teamwork, Uncanny Dodge, Ultimate Aim, Improvised Weapons 5,

Powers:
"Lightning Draw"
Quickness 2 (Limited to physical tasks only) Speed 2 (8 mph) [3 pp]

Equipment:
"Paired Guns" Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18) -- (21)
AE: "Crossbow" Blast 5 (Extras: Penetrating) (15)
AE: "Bow & Arrow" Blast 4 (Extras: Multiattack, Subtle, Accurate) (14)
AE: "Thrown Marbles" Blast 3 (Feats: Ricochet 2) (8)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Thrown Marbles +13 (+3 Ranged Damage, DC 18)
Bow & Arrow +14 (+4 Ranged Damage, DC 19)
Crossbow +14 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Guns +13 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Improvised Weaponry +7 (+5 Close Damage, DC20)
Initiative +6

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +5, Fortitude +6, Will +8

Complications:
Relationship (Green Arrow)- Ollie became Roy's caregiver once his adoptive father died. However, the two often quarrel, as despite Ollie's attempt at being The Hero For The Little Guy, he was often a forgetful, distant and neglectful father-figure...
Reputation (Bad Boy)- Though Roy's flirtation with heroin was brief, he consistently puts off the appearance and act of being a bad boy. Most of this is intentional, but it often makes even the girls he authentically likes realize that he's not "Relationship Material".
Relationship (Donna Troy)- A childhood flirtation turned into something much more in more-recent times, with bad-boy Roy being the go-to guy for a disenchanted, identity-seeking Donna to slum around with. Though Donna remains fond of Roy, she broke up with him because she was never in love with him- by contrast, Roy is extremely devoted to her ("What can I say? I love that woman.")
Relationship(Black Canary)- After Ollie found out about his heroin addiction,he beat him up&tossed Roy out on the street.It was Canary that found him and dropped him off to Iron Dog.Roy consider's her almost like a mother-figure....
Addiction(Heroin)- When he was in a particularly dark place in his life(He'd just broke-up with Donna,Ollie was being increadibly neglectful, the original Titans had just split-up),Roy became addicted to heroin.Eventually kicking the habit(Thanks to help from Dinah and Iron Dog the new tribal shaman),he still feels the occasional twinge and has become an obssessive Anti-Drug Crusader( he'll refuse to even take 5-U-93-R under any circumstances)....

Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 62--31 / Advantages: 38 / Powers: 3 / Defenses: 14 (150)

Background:
Roy Harper was raised by Brave Bow, a Navajo medicine chief, after his father, a forest ranger, died in a forest fire. Under Brave Bow's tutelage, Roy became a remarkable archer. After Brave Bow's death, Roy was adopted by Green Arrow(Oliver Queen) and became his sidekick: Speedy.
Speedy joined Robin(Dick Grayson), Kid Flash(Wally West), Aqualad and Wonder Girl in the newly formed Teen Titans, a group originally formed from the various "teen sidekicks" active in DC comics at that time.
Speedy was initially a successful member and began dating Donna Troy. Some time later, however, Roy's fortunes took a turn for the worse. The Titans disbanded, Roy and Donna broke up, and then Green Arrow both lost his fortune and began neglecting Roy.He started using Heroin to numb the problems,but got found out by Ollie who beat him and threw him out on the streets.He was found by Canary,who took him back to the Reservation to get Detoxed.
Despite his personal guilt over what happened to "his" Ollie(they never really had a chance to reconcile their differences) and Dick(something he feels is his fault more than Damian's,as he could've been there to help),Roy refused to walk Superman's Path and to let The Regime walk unopposed into the Navajo Nations.He started performing insurgent operations,constantly hitting anything(or anyONE) sporting a Regime Emblem .He avoided detection by using a quasi-mystical Ritual Iron Dog(a practicing Medicine Shaman) performed called "The Moon Dog",which obscure's any and all forms of detection aimed at him.Unfortunately,it only lasted for 30 day's at a time,so he made the most of it.
He was contacted recently by Black Canary,who wanted him to join the Justice Program....
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Now that i'm back i'll probably use this for PALLADIUM STUDIO related stuff(just need to change the marquee...).
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Welcome back, dude!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Thank's Hoid, good to be back! :D
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

I’ve added a slew of new Earth-G characters to my Forever Tree NPC thread, along with expanding on the Angel of Wolves’ Writeup (adding his inner circle of Starborn lieutenants).
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Neat, i'll have to check 'em out...
So, running anyyhing i can join? ;)
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Not at the moment, no. Got an Earth-V game going on with Sakuro, but it’s meant as a ‘One GM and One Player’ kinda deal.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Hoid wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:42 pm Not at the moment, no. Got an Earth-V game going on with Sakuro, but it’s meant as a ‘One GM and One Player’ kinda deal.
Hey, i'll PM you with an idea i got for a game(besides my Palladium Studio one)....
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Here's my newest Sel-insert using Dodgon's houserules......
MASON DESNOW PL:10/150 OCCUPATION:Occult Debunker/Full-time Hero
BASE OF OP.:St.Baptiste DeLoua, Louisiana HERO POINT:3 INITIATIVE:+2
STATS:
STR-0/9 STA-3 AGL-2 DEX-4
FGT-2 INT-6 AWE-7 PRE-4

SKILLS:
Expertise:Magic 5(+11)
Expertise:St.Baptiste DeLoua 6(+12)
Expertise:City of Tomorrow 5(+11)
Expertise:Current Events 4(+10)
Insight 8(+15)
Investigation 6(+12)
Persuasion 9(+13/15 with Attractive)
Sleight of Hand 6(+10)

ADVANTAGES:
Attractive 1
Benefit(Wealth 2:independently Wealthy)
Close Attack 6
Connected
Facinate(Persuasion)
Ranged Attack 5
Well-Informed

POWERS:
"I Spy With My Little Eye....":Senses 5(Accurate-Analytical-Ranged Detect Magic-Magical Tracking)
"Protective Gris-Gris Talisman":Deflect 5(Reflect, Redirect, Easily Removable)
"Let me show you a MAGIC TRICK...":Spell Array
"Cutting Cards"--Ranged Damage 11(Mystical Blast)
--A.E:"Nothing Up my Sleeves...."Create 7 (Continuous, Innate, Precise, Subtle)
--A.E.:"Now You See Me...."Concealment 4(Ranged burst area Attack:AllVisual)
--A.E.:"Look, No Hands..."Move Object 7(Precise, Subtle 2)
--A.E.:"Strength of 10 Men"Enhanced 9(Strength--Enhanced Trait 6:Close Attack)
--A.E.:"The Disappearing Box"Teleportation 3(250ft. Accurate, Easy, Extended:8 miles, Portal)

OFFENSE:
Unarmed 2/6(Close Damage 0/9)
Cutting Cards 5(Ranged damage 11)

DEFENSE:
Defense:10
Toughness:10
Fortitude:7
Will:6

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation:Responsibility--Above all else, Mason knows it's his calling to protect the world from Evil Magic...
Fame--As a famous Debunker, Mason's fairly well known....
Reputation:ManHo--having been linked to so many famous/infamous Women, he's kindof developed a certain reputation amongst the Capes&Criminals crowd...
Relationship:The Futurist--Mason's been "good friends" with Eliza for a number of years, helping each other out whenever needed or asked.

BACKGROUND:
St.Baptiste DeLoua is considered by many in the Magical community as the true "Melting Pot" of the U.S.Every type of Magic can be found there, for the right price. Between "Holy" Christianism, Wiccan, Vooudan, Duidic, Necrology, Spiritualism, Atheistic(yes it IS a Magical discipline), Paganism and Cthulhuist's, it's a wonder "The City By The River" hasn't blown up yet. That's in no small part due to the actions of the DeSnow family of Mages.The DeSnow's have Protected the City(and the World) from Mystical threats for Centuries, ever since the Lady DeWinter ran away from France to the Colonies.Mason is "The Seventh Son of the Seventh Son" of the family and considered the Strongest Mage of his Generation, though he's willing to argue the point. Using the trappings of an "Occult Debunker/Stage Magician" and his natural Charisma, Mason has stopped many an Evil Scheme(unfortunately, the way he's done it has garnered him an unseemly "Reputation").He's known The Futurist ever since they started out(him just starting his routine and she was on her third case) and they hit it off rather well, exchanging Contact information after the end of it.Ever since then, they've called each other for help whenever needed (him when Doctor Klock froze St.Baptiste in time and her when Backbyrd tried to Mass Hypnotize the City)....
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Let us begin!

My first official character idea is....a ten-armed swordsmaster/swordsmistress with combat-focused telepathy!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

It took me a minute and i could only get up to Four Arms. We also didn't state the System, so i'll do 3e you do 2e ....
As an aside, i'm gonna try to stick to the Aniverse on these(if able). :)
(Neatoshop.com, Disney, Continuity Comics)
"Laddie, i joined up not to do 'The Right thing' or to liberate worlds. I joined-up so i can Croak some Toads & get paid fer it..."

DEADEYE DUCK
POSITION/JOB:Ship's Gunner, Righteous Indignation PL:10/150 HP:1 INITIATIVE:+15
STATS:
STR-4/6 STA-4 AGL-7 DEX-9
FGT-6 INT-3 AWE-5/10 PRE-3

SKILLS:
Expertise:Space Traveller 4(+7)
Expertise: Piracy 5(+8)
Technology 3(+6)
Acrobatics 4(+11)
Perception 6 (+11/16)
Vehicles 4 (+13)

ADVANTAGES:
Accurate Attack
Agile Feint
Benefit(Ambidexterity, Security Clearance:Righteous indignation only)
Equipment(Blasters, Bucanner Armor)
Evasion
Improved Critical(Blasters)
Improved Disarm
Improved Initiative 2
Power Attack
Quick Draw
Ranged Attack 9
Seize the Initiative
Takedown 2
Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
"Four Arms"Extra Limbs 4(Ext:Multiattack)
"Cybernetic Eye" Enhanced Awareness 5(Flaw:Limited to one Eye)
"Blaster Barrage" Ranged Damage 4(Feat:Split, Multiattack)

EQUIPMENT:
Heavy Blasters(Ranged Damage 4)
Bucanner Pirate Armor(Protection 4)

OFFENSE:
Unarmed +4(Close Damage 4/6)
Blaster Barrage +14(Ranged Damage 4)

DEFENSE:
Toughness -4/8
Fortitude -6
Dodge-9
Parry-8
Will-9/14

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation:Thrills--Deadeye is just in it to just Shoot Toads...
Temper--This is the angriest Duck you'll meet in your life....
Reputation:Former Pirate--before the Toad Wars kicked up, the Alliance was gunning for any Pirate they could find. There's still Officers who don't like or trust 'em...
Relationship:Righteous indignation crew--Despite saying otherwise, Deadeye's been known to risk his life for the rest of the Crew(Even the Hairless, Runty Ape!)...
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Excellent, good sir!

Next, I challenge you to create....a precognitive insectoid alien!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Here's what i threw together from Hoid's Challenge(still in the Aniverse). I give you the Evil Scorpion/Crab Pirate....DESTUNG!
(Disney, alamy.com)
ADMIRAL DESTUNG
ROLE-Villianous Pirate Leader FACTION-Independent, Nominal Leader of The Redd Armada
STATS:
STR-3 STA-4 AGL-5 DEX-6
FGT-7 INT-0 AWE-3 PRE-5

SKILLS:
Acrobatics 3(+8)
Close Combat:Laser Cutlass 2(+9)
Close Combat:Claws 3(+10)
Ranged Combat:Acid Spray 8(+14)
Intimidation 7(+12)
Expertise:Pirate 8(+8)

ADVANTAGES:
Equipment 2(Laser Cutlass, "Bucanner" Armor)
Startle
Improved Grab

POWERS:
"Speaking to the Solar Winds":Senses 5(Danger Sense, Precognition)
"Scorpitar Physique"
"Scorpion Claws":Strength Damage 4(Penetrating)
"Scorpion Legs":Movement 1(Wall-Crawling)
"Acidic Spit":Blast 9(Indirect 1)

EQUIPMENT:
Laser Cutlass(Damage 3, Slashing, Penetrating)
"Bucanner" Armor(Protection 4)

OFFENSE:
Unarmed 5(Close Damage with Claws 6)
Cutlass 10(Damage 3)
Acidic Spit 8(Damage 9)

DEFENSE:
Toughness--10
Dodge--8
Parry--9
Fortitude--6
Will--5

COMPLICATIONS:
Motivation:Greed-- DeStung is in it just fer the Pillaging...
Enemy:S.P.A.C.E., Toad Empire--DeStung's "Redd Armada" is considered a danger to both sides of this War, as he don't care Who he hits...
Last edited by MacynSnow on Sat May 01, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

Well played,sir! I, too, have completed my 2nd build non-contest character!

For your 3rd build non-contest character....a transcendent energy being able to warp reality!
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

That's gonna be a Tall order....I'll have it AFAP.