Macyn's M&M Builds(2e&3e)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Hoid

Re: Macyn's M&M Builds(2e&3e)

Post by Hoid »

MacynSnow wrote:I hope you all remember Keno,as i personally think this was one of my better builds...:D
Keno Horuma PL 5 (69)
STRENGTH 1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3 FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+9) Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+8) Deception 4 (+5) Expertise (Pizza Delivery Boy) 4 (+5) Expertise (Pop Culture) 4 (+5)
Insight 4 (+5) Perception 5 (+6) Persuasion 4 (+5) Stealth 4 (+7) Vehicles 6 (+6) -- Flaws: Limited to Ground Vehicles

Powers:
Flaming Fist's(Damage:Fire)-6 points(standard Action,Close Range,Instant Duration) [6pp cost]

Advantages:
All-Out Attack, Defensive Roll, Defensive Throw, Daze (Deception), Improved Defense, Taunt

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Flaming Fist's+6(+7 Damage,DC 21)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17),
Parry +8 (DC 18),
Toughness +2,
Fortitude +5,
Will +5

Complications:
Responsibility(Family Legacy)-Being the Son of one of(If not THE)Premier Martial Artist/Hero's on the Planet,Keno is duty bound to do the right thing...wether he wants to or not is beside the point to his Father.
Relationship(Horuma Family Dojo)-Despite the Fact that him&his Father get along like Dogs&Cats most day's,Keno will alway's help his "Family"(Which consist's of everyone involved in the Dojo)...

Background:
Keno Hourma is the Son of legendary Martial Artist&Hero Kyo "The Black Flame" Horuma.His Mother having dies in Childbirth,Keno was raised in a Strict Martial Arts-oriented Family(His Uncle's,Aunts and Even Cousins are all Part of the Horuma Dojo).Keno however has embraced a Kind-of "Lazy Hero" attitude and tries not to get involved in the "Family Legacy" as much as Possible(In fact,he picked up a Job as a Pizza delivery Boy just so it would interfere with his Martial Arts Training)....

Personality:
being the typical teenager,Keno is mildly arrogant, stubborn, quick to attack and a bit thick-headed, but is basically good at his core.But when it look's like there's trouble brewing,he'll do the right thing and help anyone that need's it...

Total: Abilities: 30 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 6 / Powers: 6 / Defenses: 13 (75)
Simple...but effective. Sometimes, less is more! He has one highly specific power, ala the Legion of Superheroes. Plop this guy into a team and he'd be an awesome superhero.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

i'm putting him in here cause i like what i sorta-did...
TARANTULA I (John Law) PL 8 (123)
STR 3 STA 4 AGL 4 FGT 9 DEX 5 INT 2 AWE 3 PRE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 6 (+10) Athletics 6 (+9) Deception 6 (+8) Expertise (Writer) 8 (+10) Insight 5 (+7) Investigation 3 (+6)
Perception 3 (+6) Stealth 5 (+9)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Improved Aim, Improved Defense, Improved Smash, Precise Attack (Ranged/Cover), Ranged Attack 3

Powers:
"Tarantula Costume" (Flaws: Removable) [4]
"Suction Cups" Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2) (4 points)

"Web-Gun" (Flaws: Easily Removable) -- [14]
Snare 7 (Feats: Tether- May Use Strength Against Snared Targets) (22) -- (23 points)
AE: Movement 2 (Swinging) (4)

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Web-Gun +8 (+7 Ranged Affliction, DC 17)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +4, Fortitude +5, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation(Responsbility)- John feel's like,now that he's got a second lease on life,he should use it to help all those in need that he can....
Man out of time-being put into a younger body of himself has thrown John into a Tailspin(along with The More Modern Stuff)
Reputation(Spider Family)-John tends to think of anything Spider related as "Wierd Irony" and,ounce established as an Ally,will try to "Mentor"the person(wether they really want him to or not)...
Enemy(Spider Foes,Hydra&AIM)-Anyone that has a mad on for Spider people tend to take him for one&will go after him,Hydra&AIM are self-explanitory...
Relationship(Dian Belmont-Law,Sandy Hawkins)-After Dodd's Death,John spent some time with his "Widow" and her Nephew,getting close enough to Marry her&Legally Adopt Sandy(who later took up the Sandman Moniker of his Former Mentor)...
Total: Abilities: 64 / Skills: 42--21 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 18 / Defenses: 11 (123)

Background:
John Law was basically a writer who got bitten by the "mystery man" bug and decided to help out using a costume with some neat gimmicks. He joins the All-Star Squadron and helps out on a few missions, then retires to write a successful novel based off of his life. He moves to Bludhaven and writes some less-popular books, and is eventually saved by Nightwing from some old Nazi foes. He's later thought-dead after Blockbuster burns down his apartment building to get back at Nightwing, but his body was never found.....

John's Notebook:Entry 0001

you know,my life has taken some rather intresting turns..especially of late!

As you know,i didn't always want to be a "Crime-Fighter"(Or Mystery Men as we called them),i just wanted to be a Regular Crime Writer.It wasn't untill The Hero Sandman Died in a Car Crash that i decided to Get in on the Game.I had spent soo much time with his Widow(Now my wife of sixty-some years....Sweet God,i hope her&Sandy are still alive somewhere...No,Focus Law! Focus!)....Diane that i made a conscious Decision to "Keep the Dream Alive" and be a Costumed Crime-Fighter as well.I even hooked up with a Bunch of other Johnny-come-late's and Formed a Homefront Super Team Called the All-Star Squadron.We did some real good out there,Staying together even after the War to try to fight Crime&communism...Untill the Hearings all but tore the Hero Community Apart.Me& a couple of the Others(Tyler,Scott&Grant Mostly)refused to retire quietly& continued to be Heros,But after Rick Died while trying to evade Cops,Diane had finally had enough&talked me into Retiring and writing that Book i was always going on about...We Gave the Brownstone to Sandy&Moved to Bludhaven a couple of years later...The last thing i remember was going to bed after taking our Medicine and then,next thing i know,i'm waking up in a Small Crater outside New York in my Old Suit& in a Younger Body....
Last edited by MacynSnow on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Hoid wrote:
Simple...but effective. Sometimes, less is more! He has one highly specific power, ala the Legion of Superheroes. Plop this guy into a team and he'd be an awesome superhero.
He was actually designed to "Grow into" his Ki powers:The Flaming limbs were just the First stage,but thank you & i always liked Karate Kid from the Legion.(though i perfer the Original Costume to the new one..:D)
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

this is a guy my brother made,but i thought i'd put him in here anyway... :D
Dingo Real Name-Jerome Fox
Place Of Birth- Saint Paule, Australia Occupation-Asuralian Special Services Operator(Like the British SAS)
Power Level: 6; Power Points Spent: 90/90

STR: +1 (12), DEX: +3 (16), CON: +1 (12), INT: +1 (12), WIS: +2 (14), CHA: +3 (16)

Tough: +6, Fort: +4, Ref: +6, Will: +6

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+10), Concentration 6 (+7), Diplomacy 6 (+9), Escape Artist 1 (+4), Gather Information 8 (+11), Knowledge (streetwise) 4 (+6), Notice 10 (+12), Search 8 (+9), Sense Motive 10 (+12), Stealth 2 (+5), Drive 4 (+7)

Feats:
Attack Focus (Ranged), All-Out Attack, Attack Specialization 3 (Military Training), Attack Specialization 3 (Handguns), Attractive 1, Defensive Roll 5, Dodge Focus 6, Elusive Target, Evasion 2, Improved Critical (Military Training) 4, Improved Initiative 1, Improved Throw, Improved Trip, Move-By Action, Redirect, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Deception, Notice, Sense Motive), Stunning Attack, Takedown Attack 2, Equipment 4

Powers:
Telepathy 3 [ Mental Awareness, Jedi Mind Trick<I'll Explain it in his Background>]
-Super Reflexes 2 [ Extras; Super Senses ]

Attack Bonus: +0

Attacks:

Military CQC Training, +6 (DC 21), Bludgeon(Gun Butt's), Crit 16-20

Defense: +6 (Flat-footed: +0), Knockback: -3

Initiative: +7

Languages: Native Language

Equipment: Cell Phone, Leather Jacket, Mini-Tracer's, 2 Light Pistols (Blast 3/ Lethal & Non Lethal Ammo), Mask (Sealed System 2-Air)

Drawback: Foreigner (not Sure If it's A Drawback or not)

Totals: Abilities 6 + Skills 18 (72 ranks) + Feats 41 + Powers 17 + Combat 0 + Saves 13 + Drawbacks 5 = 90

COMPLICATIONS
Responsibility - Jerome has to daughter's that he addopted as well as his mother to take care of added to his work he does, there names are Julle's (age 7) and May (age 10) year old daughter called His family allways comes first his daughter's are currently staying with his mother untill he get's a house set up for them all to stay in.
Secret Identity - The only people that know about the work he does is his family and his Government(who will disavow any knowledge of him or his work)
Honor Code - Jerome has a paculer sort of honor to himself, he won't do the following he refuses to out right kill someone (he would rather give them a chance to change there life's if posible), he won't kill a child ever, and if he gives you his word he will keep it no matter what.
Getting Out - Jerome know's he can't keep doing this forever eventully he's ether going to die or burn out emotionaly so if there's a way he can get out without it coming to bite himself or his family in the ass he do it.
Blutness (Honesty) - Jerome is honest with everyone(some say he's to honest), he feels that if you have Psi abilites that you shouldn't lie to yourself or to other's because that well just make your power turn inwards and turn you insane.

BACKGROUND
Jerome grew up in the ass end of Australia outback teritory's, his mother was a prostitute at one time in her life(she now run's the bigest Whore House in the County), she had been disowned by her father when she refused to give up her son Jerome for adoption,
So you could say that Jerome's life was filled with verous thing's that you could say gave him a head start over other childern his age.
Jerome mostly costed through life untill the day he was found by an agent of the Australian Special Air Services (The Australian Equvilent Of The Britsh SAS), who decided to take him under his wing and give him a purpose in his life.

Build Notes:
Jerome's Powers don't work like most Psionic powers do, he can read a perons mind but only there suface thought's not anything deeper that that, now what makes his power diferent is that he can turn it inward's and inhance all of his senses to near superhuman level's to him it looks like the world around him is slowing down he can only keep it going for a limited amount of time (10 min. at the Max) before he need's to rest. Now how he get's people to do or say what he want's is he uses the "Jedi Mind Trick" (ever watch the movie Star Wars).

This is how good Dingo is with his CQC and powers working together (now remember this is him gong all out)
https://youtu.be/YymkScNefJA
Now this is him being nice and not killing anyone
https://youtu.be/ScEeYojn5G0
Jerome's curent assingment is to go to Gotham and retreve tech (and if posible see if they are willing to work for and join the Australian Government)
as well as information from some of Batman's Rogues Gallery.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

thought i'd also show another version of myself...(nope,no ego here whatsoever! :D )
Pic of his "Personal Service Weapon":Image
Macyn Snow,GCPD Detective (PL 6, 90/90)
Abilities:STR 16(+3), DEX 14 (+2), CON 16 (+3), INT 12 (+1), WIS 14 (+2), CHA 14 (+2)

Saves:Toughness+5(+3w/out Undercover Shirt)-Fort.+6-Ref.+5-Will+5

Combat:Attack+8-Grapple+11-Damage+3(Unarmed)/+4(Heavy Pistol)-Defense+7-Knockback -2 Initiative+2

Skills: Drive+4(+6), Gather Information+8(+10), Intimidate+8(+10), Knowledge:Streetwise+8(+9), Notice+8(+10), Search+6(+7), Sense Motive+8(+10), Stealth+6(+8)

Feats:Benefit(Security Clearence), Contacts, Equipment 5, Evasion, Precise Shot, Quick Draw(Draw), Stunning Attack

Powers(0 PP):N/A

Equipment:Cell Phone, Flashlight, Handcuffs, Mini-Tracer, Heavy Pistol(Blast 4),Undercover Shirt(Protection 2,Power feat:Subtle)

Vehical:Used Unmarked Police Car(Size:large?-Strength:40?-Defense:8-Toughness:9, Speed 5[250MPH]:Feature-Alarm)

Complications/Drawbacks:
Motivation (True Justice)-Macyn is a firm believer in due process,but realizes that sometimes you have to go outside the law in order to Uphold it...
Honor-Macyn Considers himself a "True Gentleman"(Despite where he grew-up)and will go out of his way to show that(Helping the elderly,walking on the outside of the sidewalk so any nearby woman doesn't get wet or hit with anything,etc,etc...)

Background:
Macyn was born&Raised in Gotham.The Son of a British Immigrant&an Ex-Crime Alley Hooker,he knew more about the seedy side of the city before he learned to ride a bike.Wanting her son to have more of life than what she did,his mother paid for him to go to the Police academy,where he graduated with top honors.However,he wasn't like any of the other cops(Save maybe Bullock,Montoya&Gordon),who would just follow Porceedure.He's always been a firm believer in "True Justice",where the VICTIMS are aided&not the Criminals in question(Yes,they should be given a Fair Deal,but not at the cost of the victims themselves)....

Total:
Abilities 26+Skills 14+Feats 11+Combat 30+Saves 9=90

Build Notes:
I thought i would go the odd-ball route&make a Character on the "Right"Side of the law,just to show another Perspective.I used mostly the Tracer Archtype,just added a couple of things...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

here's another of my brother's PC's that i'm putting on here.....(don't give me that look!i'm not mooching them for my own use,i'm just...keeping them in a safe location...[*]start's sweating nervously[*][/i])
THE AMAZING GRASSHOPPER PL 5 (75)
Real Name-Neil Shelton Occupation-Security Guard
STRENGTH 0/4 STAMINA 0/ 1 AGILITY 1/ 2
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 0/1
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Expertise (Pop Culture) 2 (+4) Expertise (Security Guard) 2 (+4) Expertise (Engineering) 3(+5)

Advantages:
Close Attack 2 Second Chance (Technology Checks) Accurate Attack

Powers:-- (22 points)
"Grasshopper Power Armour" (Flaws: Removable) [18]
*Leaping 4 (8 miles) (4)
*"Extreme Kick" Damage 6 (6)
Protection 1 (1)
"Insectroid Sensors" Senses 2 (Extended Vision, Danger Sense) (2)
*Servo Motors 4 (4) (Enhanced Strength)
Life Support System (Immunity-Suffocation) (10)

Offense:
Unarmed +4 (+1 Damage, DC 15)
Extreme Kick +4 (+6 Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +1

Defenses:
Dodge +4 (DC 14), Parry +4 (DC 14), Toughness +0 (+1 Armour), Fortitude +0, Will +1

Complications:
Relationship(Juliet Sterling)-She's one of the Captain's of the local Police force in Bismark who's a 5th Degree Dan in Akido and an Expert in Kendo, he met her during a Martial Arts torniment he went to and they just seemed to klick.
Secret Identity
Doing Good-Neil just wants to help people and do the right thing.
Phobia-Neil suffers a small case of claustriaphobia (he has a problume with being inside elevators from an elevator accident when he was five)

Background- Neil Shelton is what you would call “a Rover” in the Security Guard world, he works as a temp for any of the security specalist places that are in need of a guy as a quick fill in (he get's paied a prety good chunk of change for it to). One day while Neal was working at the City Dump (the reguler Guard got accidental Food posioning from some Tai/Mexican place along with 15 other people) he was doing his rounds when he cought some hood's trying to stuff this guy in an old car, he chased them off and the old guy(turn's out he was like seventy or eighty) by the name of Professor Frank Miller (you get a cookie if you get the reference) was so greatfull that he gave Neal one of his many “money makeing” invention's (aparently the guy's worked for a local loan shark who was pissed at him for not returning his "investment") a suite that he modeled off of a Grasshopper. Well it's been two weeks sence then and Neal is dabeuting as The Amazing GRASSHOPPER!

Personality- Neal is an all around good guy who just want's to do the right thing with this gift he's been given, he can be a bit Nieve at times but is a quick study (mostly a self-tought engineer) and can learn to opperate just about anything (as long as it's even remotly human). Neal tend's to dought himself because he's got no real experience doing this before and he worries he'll accidentaly kill someone (the only references he could find were old Comic Book's like The Grime Skull [Here's your secound cookie of the day if you get it right]), he has one major character flaw(even Juliet hate's this) he love's to do word puns all the time!!

Total: Abilities: 18-26 / Skills: 3-14 / Advantages: 2 / Powers: 27(?) / Defenses: 4 (36)
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

and here's a new one i'm working on...
Doctor Future-Dr.Jerome Snow Occupation:Inventor/Investigator
PL 8 (124)?
STRENGTH 0 STAMINA 1 AGILITY 2 FIGHTING 3 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 6 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Expertise (Science) 8 (+14)Expertise(Occultology) 8(+14) Insight 3 (+4) Perception 4 (+5) Technology 8 (+14) Vehicles 5 (+5)

Advantages:
Beginner's Luck, Equipment 2 (Specialized Eyeglasses), Jack-of-All-Trades, Ranged Attack 6 Benefit(wealth 2)

Powers:
"Futuristic techpack"
Flight 4 (30 mph) [8]
"Teleport Others" Teleport 10 (Feats: Change Direction & Velocity, Increased Mass 11- 50 tons) (Extras: Accurate, Extended, Ranged Attack for 7 ranks +0) (Flaws: Distracting) (50) -- [51]
AE: Teleport 10 (Feats: Change Direction & Velocity, Increased Mass 11- 50 tons) (Extras: Accurate, Extended) (Flaws: Distracting) (43)
"Specialized Eyeglasses"
Senses 8 (Infravision, Detect Dimensional Energy- Ranged & Analytical, Detect Energy- Ranged & Acute) (8)
Equipment:

Offense:
Unarmed +3 (+0 Damage, DC 15)
Teleport Attack +6 (+7 Ranged Teleport, DC 17)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +1, Fortitude +3, Will +5

Complications:
Insatiable Curiosity-Jerome has always been…nosy about how something works&has to feed that Curiosity if he see’s something “New”
Obssession(Knowledge)-Jerome has to know the information that he “Need’s”&won’t stop until he get’s it…

Background:
TBA

Total: Abilities: 26 / Skills: 28--14 / Advantages: 8 / Powers: 59 / Defenses: 19 (118)
Last edited by MacynSnow on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Dropping in Earth-E's Greatest(and most Driven) Inventor,Yimir!
YIMIR-Sven Jorgenstein
PL- 14/Power Points 230
Profession- Adventurer,Hero Nationality- Swedish Earth-E(Member of the Hero Team,Global Guardians) Age- 30. Height- 5'7" Weight- 160 lbs. Hair- Brown. Eyes- Brown.

STR – 10/15(+0/+2), DEX - 16 (+3), CON - 10 (+0), INT - 20 (+5), WIS - 14 (+2), CHA - 10 (+0).

Skills- Acrobatics 8(+11), Computers 8(+13), Craft:Chemicals 8(+13)/Electronics 8(+13),Disable Device 8(+13), Knowledge: Physical sciences 8(+13)/Technology 8(+13), Notice 8(+10), Search 8(+13), Stealth 8(+11)

Feats-Accurate Attack, Acrobatic Bluff, Improved Intitative, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Defensive Attack, Improved Aim 2, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Skill Mastery(Computers,Craft:Chemical&Electronics and Disable Device),

Powers- Device 13(Hard to lose,Battlesuit):Blast 12(alternate Powers:Create Object 8(Extras:Continuous Duration), Cold Control 4(50-ft. radius;Extras:Linked Enviormental Control 8:50-ft.radius,Distraction[DC10]&Hamper Movement[one-quarter]),Friction Control 8(smooth Ice,trip,40-ft.radius,Extras:Sustained Duration,Independent,Flaws:Ranged only), Snare 12, Immunity 6(Cold Damage,heat), Protection 10(Impervious), Flight 5(250MPH), Super Senses 11(Blindsight,extended radio,direction sense,distance sense,infravision,radio,time sense,tracking[heat signatures]), Super-Strength 5(heavy load:45 tons), Weapon Creation 11(Flaw:touch,inanimate objects only Extras:linked to suit,Enhanced Trait[Depending on function of Weapon summoned])
Saves:
Toughness+10(+0 without suit), Fortitude+5, Reflex+8, Will+7

Combat- Attack+8/+11, Grapple+8, Damage+0(Unarmed)/+12(Blast), Defense+10, Knockback-10, Initiative+7
Abilities- 20+Skills 20+Feats 11+Combat ?+Saves ? = 230 total.

Complications:
Relationship-Sven has an 8 year-old son named Yuri from a previous marriage(by his teammate,Lady Pyrra..),and will do anything to make certain that he’s happy&well…
Motivation: Doing Good-Sven wants the world to be a better place than what it was when he was growing up&will work himself tirelessly to accomplish it(this was the major reason his marriage to Lady Pyrra ended:She just couldn’t handle his near-Obsession with Doing Good)...
Relationship(Sarah Farron)-During their Training Month's,Sven got close to Claire's younger Sister and they even started a Rather Quiet Relationship(She know's about his son Yuri&previous Marriage as he was up Front with her about everything,but she apparently doesn't care&would love to meet Yuri)...

Background:Sven Jorgenstein grew-up in a world where The Monsters under your bed were real,so he tried to do everything he could to help save his world as he grew-up(It honestly became a near Obssesion with him,untill he met the Other members of the Guardians...),eventually building his "Magnum Opus"of Gadgets:The YIMIR Battle Armour....He had originally joined with the Guardians when their leader had assured him that they would Deal with all world Problems,but grew frustrated when they just dealt with the bigger threats,attracting the Genius of Genius to him.After gaining it,his Intelligence shot through the roof,enabling Sven to create more things to help protect the common people from the Monsters that he KNEW still existed in the world.After publically quiting the Guardians,he tried to go into business for himself,but was blocked on all avenues by his Former "Teammates" and was having difficulty until he was selected to join the Star Corp....

Personality:Sven can be a little Cold to Stranger’s(The Creatures he was facing tended to have Converts hidden amongst everyone.Not to mention his Former Teammates in the Guardians tried to Back-stab him…),only “Warming” up to them after they’ve proven to be trustable.Even then,though,because he has the Genius of Genius in him,he can be a bit…cold anyway.

and his boy...
Here for your enjoyment is The Son of Earth-E' Yimir:Yuri(AKA:Sutur)
Name:Yuri Jorgenstein "Hero Name":Sutur PL:6/90pp
STR-10 DEX-14(+2) CON-12(+1) INT-12(+1) WIS-12(+1) CHA-12(+1)

Profession- Elementary School Student,Hero Nationality- Swedish Earth-E Age- 8 Height- 3'3" Weight- 70Ibs. Hair- Brown. Eyes- Brown.

Skills- Concentration-6(+7), Intimidate-4(+5), Notice-4(+5), Knowledge:Current Events-3(+5)/Technology-3(+5)

Feats- Precise Shot, Improvised Tools, Power Attack

Powers- Fire Control 8(Alternate Power:Blast 8) Absorption 3(Energy Flaw:Fire Only Healing 3) Force Field 6(Extra:Impervious) Immunity 5(Fire Damage)

Saves:
Toughness+7(+1 without Force Field), Fortitude+5, Reflex+7, Will+5

Combat- Attack+4, Grapple+4, Damage+0(Unarmed)/+8(Blast), Defense+5, Knockback-6, Initiative+2

Complications:
Relationship(Dad)-Yuri absolutely Idolizes his Dad and just want’s to make sure he’s happy(hence why he’s trying to get his Teacher,Miss Sarah, to go out with his dad)…
Motivation(Thrills)-Despite what his Father tries to teach him about Control&Calmess,Yuri just want’s to have Fun with his “Gift”…
Still a Kid-Despite his Suprisingly high level of Maturity,Yuri is still an 8 year old Boy,prone to get into the typical problems&situations someone his age tend’s to get into…
Out of Control Power-Without the Control Gauntlet’s his Father Built for him,Yuri’s Powers Become this:
Fire Control 12(Alternate Power:Blast 12) Absorption 3(Energy Flaw:Fire,DC 22 Fort. Save or takes Damage) Energy Form:Fire 12(Flaw:Permenant)
Disability(Hands)-due to his power’s activating too Early,Yuri suffered 2-3 degree burn’s on his Hand’s&arms(going almost to the Elbow)

Background:Yuri is a typical 8-year old Child from Earth-E;a little more mature than other Children in the other worlds(save for Earth-B’s),but a typical child Nonetheless.What set’s him apart from his peer’s isn’t so much his Parent,but the fact that,due to a Kidnapping attempt by one of his Father’s Enemies,his Mutant power activated too Early and almost Killed him if his dad hadn’t built the Control Gauntlet’s that he has to wear Constantly…

Personality:Yuri want’s to make sure everyone is Happy where they are in Life and is Basically everyone his age’s best friend.Despite his handicap,yuri doesn’t seem to “get down in the Dumps” too often(Unless one of his “Dad Project’s” goes haywire,then he mopes in his room for an hour)…
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

This is my Suicide Squad build's,just thought i'd toss them in....
CAPTAIN BOOMERANG (George "Digger" Harkness)
Group Affiliations:Suicide Squad, The Rogues PL 9 (110)
STRENGTH 2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 4
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 2 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+6) Athletics 6 (+8) Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+9) Deception 5 (+6) Expertise (Science) 4 (+8) Expertise (Criminal) 3 (+7)
Intimidation 3 (+4) Perception 4 (+6) Ranged Combat (Boomerangs) 3 (+13) Sleight of Hand 2 (+6) Stealth 2 (+6) Technology 4 (+8)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Equipment 5 (Fancy Boomerangs), Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Boomerangs) 2, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Smash, Inventor, Precise Attack (Ranged/Cover), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 6, Ultimate Aim

Equipment:
"Exploding Boomerangs" Blast 8 (Feats: Homing, Ricochet 3) (Extras: Area- 15ft. Burst +1/2) (Diminished Range -1) (23) -- (25)

AE: "Bladed Boomerangs" Blast 5 (Feats: Homing, Ricochet 3, Penetrating 3, Variable 2- Electrified/Sharp/Blunt) (Extras: Multiattack) (Diminished Range -1) (23)

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Boomerangs +13 (+5 Ranged Damage, DC 20)
Exploding Boomerangs +8 Area (+8 Ranged Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +4

Defenses:
Dodge +11 (DC 21), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)-Digger is an increadably greedy person(in fact,he got caught Right After his Parole when he tried to rob a bank FIVE min. later!)
Responsibility(Son,The Rogues,The Suicide Squad)-wierdly enough,Digger can be really sentimental and very loyal.Pluse he has a kid he didn't know anything about...
Total: Abilities: 54 / Skills: 40--20 / Advantages: 22 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 14 (110)
Background:
George "Digger" Harkness, aka Captain Boomerang was a recurring enemy of the Flash. He devised altered boomerangs which could produce astonishing effects and used them ruthlessly. He became a staple member of Both the Suicide Squad(a Black Ops goverment team made up of supervillians)and the Rogues Gallery, a group of villains dedicated to opposing Flash.
Early life
The illegitimate son of an American toy-maker, W.W. Wiggins, and an Australian woman, Betty Harkness, George Harkness was raised in poverty in the small town of Kurrumburra, Australia. His stepfather, Ian, hated the boy and made his life miserable.
In school one day, Harkness crafted a boomerang. He discovered he had great skill with the aboriginal weapon and often used it for mischief with his best friend, Mick Wentworth. He further honed his skills while spending some time hiding from the law in the Australian bush.
When Harkness was eighteen, he and Wentworth robbed a general store and were able to make their escape with the aid of Harkness's boomerang. However, this incident caused Harkness's stepfather to kick him out of the house. His mother gave him a plane ticket to Central City and told him to get in touch with Wiggins. Wiggins had been searching for a spokesman for his company's latest product, a toy boomerang. Under the alias "George Green", Harkness auditioned for and got the job. Wiggins outfitted him with a costume and gave him the name "Captain Boomerang."
Harkness, however, had other plans for his new alter ego. He began a string of jewellery thefts. This alerted the attention of the Flash, and the Scarlet Speedster caught him in the act during one of his heists. However, Captain Boomerang fooled the speedster by claiming that he was being impersonated. He even brought the Flash to his apartment and introduced him to actors posing as his parents, stating that they would starve if he was convicted of the robberies and lost his job as Wiggins's spokesman. The next time that Boomerang encountered the Flash, he knocked him out with one of his boomerangs and tied the unconscious speedster to his "Rocket Boomerang", which he sent hurtling high up into the Earth's atmosphere. However, on the descent back to ground, the Flash released himself and captured the villain. Once, he planted special getaway boomerangs in every jail within one hundred miles of Central City, where they would remain invisible until he concentrated his brain waves to materialize them. One year later, he had the chance to use one of them. He was being transported to the state pen, but an anonymous phone call (which had actually been made by Boomerang's father, Aussie Green) said that there was a bomb in the patrol wagon that he was being transported in. The police evacuated the wagon and put Captain Boomerang into temporary custody at the police station. However, he used one of his getaway boomerangs to escape. As he escaped, he hurled a boomerang at Barry Allen for rubbing him the wrong way (a little earlier, the scientist had told one of the police officers not to take off the villain's straightjacket). Barry quickly changed into the Flash, and tried to apprehend Boomerang by creating air gusts, pushing the villain in front of him. However, the Captain contorted his body into the shape of a boomerang, which caused him to hurtle back towards the Flash, knocking him down. All of this had been recorded by Boomerang's father and put into a scrapbook entitled Flash -- This is your Death! Boomerang set Flash up in a machine, that sent the hero hurtling like a boomerang into another dimension, filled with terrible monsters. However, Flash stayed in the shape of a boomerang, knowing that he would be returned to his sender. Foiled, Boomerang and his father attempt to get away with a special flying boomerang. Flash then creates a waterspout as they fly over a lake, bringing them back down, where Flash takes them to police headquarters.
The Squad:
Amanda Waller recruited Captain Boomerang to her new Suicide Squad, in exchange for a pardon and prison release. He was forced to wear an explosive bracelet that would detonate if he disobeyed orders. They attacked Brimstone at Mount Rushmore. Blockbuster died in front of him. Boomerang distracted the monster with projectiles while Deadshot made the kill. Boomerang was furious when he realized that they were all supposed to die, and Rick Flag explained that every one of them is expendable including himself. Waller tried to keep Boomerang locked up, but Flag insisted on honoring their deal and released him. Boomerang immediately returned to the streets and embarked on a crime spree in New York City, where he battled Changeling and The Flash.G. Gordon Godfrey captured Boomerang and promised to execute him on live television. Boomerang threatened to expose the Suicide Squad unless they rescued him.Waller sent Deadshot to kill Boomerang, but Flag stoped him. Bronze Tiger chased Godfrey and Enchantress took down the Warhounds while Flag released Boomerang. Boomerang thanked him, and Flag punched Boomerang in the face.he's been forced to be with the Squad ever since...
Personality:
In his psychological profile, Simon LaGrieve states that George Harkness is perhaps the most well-adjusted member of the Suicide Squad. He is perfectly content with who he is, but Harkness is "an unprincipled sociopath with little or no moral sense of right and wrong."This extends to sexual harassment of women, and vocal racist tendencies.
BRONZE TIGER (Ben Turner)
Group Affiliations:
Suicide Squad, The League of Assassins
PL 10 (170)
STRENGTH 4 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 7
FIGHTING 12 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 10 (+17) Athletics 10 (+13) Close Combat (Unarmed) 4 (+16) Deception 4 (+6) Expertise (World Traveller) 5 (+7) Expertise (Espionage) 6 (+8) Insight 3 (+6) Intimidation 5 (+7) Investigation 4 (+7) Perception 5 (+8) Sleight of Hand 2 (+7) Stealth 4 (+11) Technology 2 (+4)

Advantages:
Agile Feint, Assessment, Chokehold, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Fearless, Grab Finesse, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 4, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Inspire, Instant Up, Languages (Various Asian Ones), Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close/Concealment), Prone Fighting, Ranged Attack 2, Startle, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge

Offense:
Unarmed +16 (+4 Damage, DC 19)
Initiative +10

Defenses:
Dodge +15 (DC 25), Parry +16 (DC 26), Toughness +4, Fortitude +6, Will +8

Complications:
Involuntary Transformation (The Tiger)- For a time, Turner was good and the Tiger evil- the manifestation of all of Ben's inner demons. At times, he can be twisted back to his darker self.
Relationship (Vixen, Gypsy)

Total: Abilities: 78 / Skills: 64--32 / Advantages: 31 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 19 (170)
Background:
Ben Turner is Bronze Tiger, one of the world's greatest martial artists. He studied with Richard Dragon under the O-Sensei, and was later brainwashed by the League of Assassins. This made him one of the world's deadliest killers. He would later resist their programming, and become a full-fledged superhero.Ben Turner grew up in an upper middle class black neighborhood in Central City. At the age of 10 he killed for the first time when he woke up and found a burglar assaulting his parents. Ben grabbed a carving knife and stabbed the man repeatedly until he died, shocked by how good it felt. He turned to martial arts at the age of 13, beginning with Tae Kwon Do, as a means of teaching himself discipline. This was not enough to control his anger problems, and he soon turned to crime. Knowing that this path would lead him to jail, Ben began traveling the world to find guidance. The master Kirigi took him in as a student, but Kirigi was cruel and tried to exploit Ben's violent nature. Ben left hoping he could find someone to help him achieve inner peace.Turner became a student of the O-Sensei, a legendary martial arts instructor in Japan. O-Sensei took a second student named Richard Dragon, and Ben became close friends with Richard. Their lessons included combat, history, philosophy, and science. When their training was finished, O-Sensei sent them to find their destiny. They were immediately recruited by Barney Ling, an agent of G.O.O.D., who used them to break up a slave ring in Sudan. Dragon and Turner decided to start their new lives in New York City, traveling with the O-Sensei's god-daughter Carolyn Woosan. They are attacked when they get there, and Carolyn is kidnapped by a spy called the Swiss. Turner is shot in the leg so he cannot help Dragon. He recovers on crutches while Dragon goes after Carolyn. The Swiss sends goons to finish Turner, and he nearly dies, but Dragon intervenes and saves him. Following this battle, Dragon and Turner set up their own martial arts school in Manhattan. Their school was attacked several times while Ben was crippled. Dragon used Lady Shiva as his partner instead of Ben while fighting Doctor Moon, Guano Cravat, and Slash.League of Assassins
Richard Dragon discovered that Turner has been brainwashed into becoming the Bronze Tiger by Prof. Ojo, then used by Barney Ling (who turns out to be a traitor). Dragon and Turner prove to be equals in the fight, which only ends when Ling is accidentally knocked out a window.
Later, Turner and Dragon are hired by King Faraday to work for the CBI (Central Bureau of Intelligence). Assigned to take down the League of Assassins, Dragon and Turner are discovered by the League, who kill Turner's fianceé, Myoshi, and proceeded to brainwash Turner. Turner was rid of his demons by channeling them into the identity of the Bronze Tiger, a masked assassin working for the League.
During this time, he also trains the assassin David Cain's daughter, Cassandra, together with other members of the League. As the Bronze Tiger, Turner developed a fearsome reputation in the world, his identity remaining a secret to everyone but the League.
As the Bronze Tiger, Ben was feared around the world, and the Sensei was smart enough to ensure that Ben hardly ever took off the mask, sending him on a new mission as soon as he finished another. For a time, his identity was secret and he became one of the most wanted criminals, the Bronze Tiger being a professional assassin, killing on three continents. Bronze Tiger was at one point sent to murder Kathy Kane, the Batwoman. Shortly after he fought Batman (and defeated him), another assassin killed Kane. When Turner's memory started to return, the League of Assassins turned against him and after a fight, he was soon taken to a hospital. While recovering, the League tried to murder him, but he was saved by Batman, who interrogated him about the murder of Kane, but Turner's memory had not fully recovered.
Learning of Bronze Tiger's true identity, King Faraday set up a rescue squad of Rick Flag and Nightshade. They retrieved the Tiger, and he was deprogrammed by Amanda Waller, who would later run the Suicide Squad.

BLOCKBUSTER (Mark Desmond) Group Affiliation:Suicide Squad
PL 9 (86)
STRENGTH 10 STAMINA 10 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 8 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE -2 AWARENESS -2 PRESENCE -2

Skills:
Expertise (Criminal) 4 (+2) Intimidation 11 (+9) Perception 2 (+0) Stealth 1 (+2)

Advantages:
Chokehold, Fast Grab, Improved Hold, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 5, Startle, Takedown

Powers:
Impervious Toughness 7 [7]

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+10 Damage, DC 25)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +8 (DC 18), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +10 (+4 Impervious), Fortitude +10, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)
Responsibility (Monstrous Appearance)- Blockbuster is huge, and couldn't pass for a normal person.

Total: Abilities: 46 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 7 / Defenses: 13 (86)
Background:
Mark Desmond was a chemist who had wanted to become stronger, having been scrawny as a youngster. Experimenting on himself, he created a serum that made him grow stronger and taller, but in the process was turned into a mindless brute; an additional side-effect of the serum was that it took away his power of speech. Desmond was cared for by his criminally-minded brother, Roland, who shielded Mark's monstrous appearance from their mother.
Roland used Mark to commit crimes until they were stopped by Batman and Robin. Mark had been rescued from drowning in quicksands by Bruce Wayne a few weeks earlier and the Dark Knight Detective discovered that he could calm and stall the behemoth by removing his cowl and revealing his face. The sight did indeed calm the giant, preventing further destruction.
After that encounter, Blockbuster retreated and sought solitude, but a few weeks later he returned to Gotham seeking to eliminate Batman. The Dark Knight used his previous method of revealing his identity to calm the beast, but this time, another criminal became involved: The Outsider. Ever since he went free, Blockbuster had been manipulated by the Outsider, who wanted to use Blockbuster's brute force to kill Batman, but Batman foiled the plan. Blockbuster was defeated and Bruce Wayne sent him to the Alfred Foundation, to research a cure for his current state.
Blockbuster was eventually confronted by Solomon Grundy and the two juggernauts knock each other with their brute force. After this confrontation, Blockbuster became much more mild, but his hatred for Batman would be a perfect trigger for his brutish nature. After some serious events, Batman found a way to trick him into believing that he was his friend, by wearing a mask of Solomon Grundy.
Blockbuster Returns
A long time later, the Wayne Foundation couldn't find a solution to help Desmond and they sent him to S.T.A.R. Labs, where some scientist tried a radiation therapy to return him back to his normal state, but they failed and the treatment killed Demond. The scientists buried Desmond in the Gotham Cemetery, unaware that his vital signs have somehow recovered and he was alive once again.[5] His return was short lived as he stumbled across a suicidal girl and he tried to save her, risking his own life and apparently drowned in the frozen waters of the Gotham River on Christmas Eve.
Batman and the Gotham City Police Department searched Desmond's body in the waters of the river but couldn't find him. In fact, the current dragged Desmond to the shores of West Virginia, where he was rescued by local miners and he found a peaceful life working in the mines until Batman came looking for him. At first enraged at the sight of Batman, Desmond's hatred was nullified when his miner friends were trapped inside the mine after a man-induced cave-in. Desmond's concern for his friends allowed him to work with Batman to save them and afterwards, Batman and Desmond captured the crooks responsible for the incident. For this reason, Batman allowed Mark Desmond to remain in West Virginia to lead a peacfull life.
He served as a member of the Secret Society of Super Villains during a battle with the Justice League and later was recruited for the Suicide Squad, where he died on their first mission.

NIGHTSHADE(Eve Eden) Group Affiliations:Suicide Squad,CBI
PL 9 (148)
STRENGTH 5 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 0 AWARENESS 0 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Acrobatics 3 (+6)
Deception 2 (+4)
Expertise (Espionage) 4 (+4)
Stealth 5 (+8)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack

Powers:
Teleport 15 (Extras: Extended, Easy) [58]
Regeneration 6 [6]
Healing 6 (Flaws: Limited to Self, Limited to While Teleporting) [3]

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Exploding Teleport +6 (+12 Damage, DC 27)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +7 (DC 17), Parry +7 (DC 17), Toughness +5, Fortitude +7, Will +4

Complications:
TBA

Total: Abilities: 48 / Skills: 14--7 / Advantages: 1 / Powers: 81 / Defenses: 11 (148)
Background:
Eve Eden grew up in the idyllic Kansas suburbs with her brother Larry, father Warren, and mother Maureen. When Eve and her brother were young, their mother introduced them to the Land of the Nightshades. Maureen had been the Queen of this mystical realm, but she was banished by a villain called Incubus. Their father was never told, as he would not believe her. Maureen received word that Incubus had been killed, and took her children home, but this was just a ruse. They were attacked by Incu-Demons who kidnapped Larry and mortally wounded Maureen. Maureen told Eve she had the power to become living shadow and open portals to any location she could see in her mind. Eve returned home, forced to leave her dying mother. Her father Warren was devastated by the loss of his wife and child, so he grew distant and later became a senator. This was when Eve found religion, as her priest was the only one who would listen. Eve returned several times to try and rescue her brother, but could not fight Incubus. The last encounter damaged her powers, so it hurt to become a living shadow. To rebel against her father, she moved closer to him in Washington, D.C. and became a notorious party girl. Eve needed more experience to fight Incubus, so she approached King Faraday at the CBI. Faraday agreed to hire her as an unofficial agent, and she worked with him as the costumed hero Nightshade. During this time she took down several super-villains including Black Spider, Image, and Punch & Jewelee. Amanda Waller learned of Nightshade and asked her to become a member of The Suicide Squad. Nightshade agreed, on the condition that she could use the team for one personal mission.She has feelings for Col.Flagg...

"That's yer problem, lady. You believe people can be cured, be made healthy, be made normal -- that they can be saved. That they should be saved. But maybe the only way to cure some people is with a bullet between the eyes."
DEADSHOT (Floyd Lawton) Group Affiliation:Suicide Squad
PL 10 (163)
STRENGTH 2 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 5
FIGHTING 10 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Acrobatics 5 (+10) Athletics 7 (+9) Deception 5 (+8) Expertise (Mercenary/Assassin) 10 (+12) Insight 3 (+6) Intimidation 4 (+7) Investigation 4 (+7)
Perception 9 (+12) Ranged Combat (Guns) 1 (+14) Stealth 7 (+12) Technology 3 (+5) Vehicles 2 (+7)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Assessment, Beginner's Luck, Connected, Defensive Attack, Equipment 3 (Various Guns), Evasion 2, Improved Aim, Improved Critical (Guns) 3, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Improved Smash, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Ranged/Cover), Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 8, Seize Initiative, Taunt, Tracking, Ultimate Aim

Powers:
"Deadshot Costume" (Flaws: Removable) [19]
Protection 2 (2)
Blast 6 (Extras: Multiattack) (18)
"Targetting Device" Senses 3 (Extended & Low-Light Vision, Infravision) (3)
-- (23 points)

Offense:
Unarmed +10 (+2 Damage, DC 17)
Costume Guns +14 (+6 Ranged Damage, DC 21)
Initiative +9

Defenses:
Dodge +13 (DC 23), Parry +12 (DC 22), Toughness +3 (+5 Costume), Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation (Greed)
Motivation(Death Wish)

Total: Abilities: 66 / Skills: 60--30 / Advantages: 32 / Powers: 19 / Defenses: 16 (163)
Background:
Floyd Lawton is Deadshot, known as the world's deadliest marksman. His weapons of choice are two guns mounted on each wrist. He began his career as a vigilante in Gotham City, but he later became a highly-priced assassin and mercenary. He has been a core member of the Suicide Squad.
Floyd Lawton grew up as a member of the idle rich. His father George Lawton made money in real estate, and his mother Genevieve Pitt belonged to a family of wealthy bankers. His brother Edward Lawton was a golden child, described as the opposite of Floyd. Both parents doted on Edward while treating Floyd poorly, but Floyd still grew up idolizing his older brother. George was unfaithful and cruel to Genevieve, so she asked her sons to kill their father. Eddie locked Floyd in the boathouse when Floyd tried to warn his father. Floyd broke out and grabbed his hunting rifle. Eddie had already shot their father in the second floor library, paralyzing George for life, and was preparing to kill him. Floyd climbed a tree and aimed to disarm his brother, but a branch snapped and he shot Eddie between the eyes. He killed the brother he loved to save the father he hated. This incident was covered up to avoid dishonoring the family name. George denied Genevieve a divorce, and forced her to live alone on a small stipend.Some time after that, Lawton sought the training of the professional assassin David Cain, who instructed Lawton and taught him his marksmanship abilities.
The Man who Replaced Batman
Floyd Lawton moves to Gotham City with his butler Stevens, where he lives as a millionaire playboy in his mansion. He wears a domino mask, top hat, and tuxedo to become the gun-toting vigilante Deadshot. His shots never miss, and he never shoots to kill. Deadshot works closely with Commissioner Gordon while Batman and Robin are on vacation. He becomes so popular that they build a "Deadshot Signal" to replace the Bat-Signal, and Gordon dismisses Batman and Robin as jealous. Batman investigates Deadshot and finds that he is working with criminals to distract police from more serious crimes. Deadshot promises to kill Batman when Batman threatens to expose him, and make it look like an accident. Batman figures out Deadshot's secret identity, then breaks into his house and alters his gunsights so Deadshot will always miss. When Deadshot tries to kill Batman, Batman easily defeats him and has him arrested. He is later spotted serving time in prison.
Strange Apparitions
Deadshot breaks out of prison years later, by stealing a laser monocle from the Penguin. Prison has changed him into a hardened convict, and he no longer cares about hurting innocent bystanders. He blames Batman for ruining his life, and tries to kill Batman using a new red suit with wrist-mounted guns. Their battle takes them to a convention hall where Batman defeats Deadshot on top of a Giant Typewriter.
Rupert Thorne breaks Deadshot out of prison and hires him to assassinate Bruce Wayne, who he believes is Batman.[9] The Human Target is hired to pose as Bruce Wayne while Batman fights Deadshot. Deadshot sees them together and tries to kill both of them, but Human Target takes him down. This proves to Thorne that Bruce is not Batman.Batman visits Deadshot in prison for information on Thorne, and breaks him out when he learns the corrupt warden wants them both dead. Deadshot is kept prisoner in the Batcave, blindfolded so he does not know his location.[12] Deadshot is later hired to kill Julia Remarque, and he stalks her and Alfred Pennyworth through Montreal. Batman defeats Deadshot during a battle in the park, and Deadshot claims he was hired by Julia's dead father Jacques Remarque.This is revealed to be a ruse by Syrian terrorists, who were using Jacques Remarque to steal expensive paintings. Deadshot was hired to eliminate Jacques, and then Julia when she got close to figuring it out. Deadshot escapes police custody and leads Batman to the terrorists, then Batman stops him when he tries to kill Julia again. Deadshot is seen as a member of the super-villain army during the Crisis on Infinite Earths, where he is defeated by the Creeper. Batman later receives a note that says "Know your foes," so he uses the Batcomputer to educate Jason Todd on many villains including Deadshot. Ra's al Ghul releases every super-villain in Gotham's prison and Arkham Asylum on Batman's first anniversary. Deadshot helps the Joker take over GCPD Headquarters, but Batman stops them and Talia al Ghul takes down Deadshot.Deadshot is arrested by The Flash while pulling a robbery in Manhattan.Amanda Waller sends Bronze Tiger and Rick Flag to visit him in Riker's Island, offering him a pardon if he will come to work with Task Force X. Deadshot is placed as a member of the new Suicide Squad, and he kills their target Brimstone at Mount Rushmore with an experimental laser rifle. He does not leave when the others are released after this mission.
Personality:
In his psychological profile, Marnie Herrs says that Floyd Lawton has strong self-destructive urges. Herrs believes that he is looking for a way to die, and he hopes the Suicide Squad will provide one. Despite this, she says there is another side of him that wants to be well and does not know how. Captain Boomerang asks why he chooses to live in a prison cell, and Deadshot replies that "a bed's a bed." He has described himself as similar to Rick Flag, and states that they are both "lone wolves" who "don't fit in the pack." Herrs asks him about his sexual relationships, and he says that he exclusively visits prostitutes. He prefers sex to be simple like a business transaction, and hates figuring out what women want in relationships.

"Innocent lives are an oxymoron."
The Enchantress(June Moon)
Group Affiliations: Suicide Squad
PL 8 (99)
STRENGTH 1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 6 DEXTERITY 2
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 1 PRESENCE 2

Skills:
Athletics 2 (+3) Deception 2 (+4) Expertise (Magic) 10 (+11) Insight 2 (+3) Perception 2 (+3)

Advantages:
Ranged Attack 4, Ritualist, Teamwork

Powers:
"Vague Magical Powers"
Flight 4 (30 mph) [8]

"Mesmerize" Affliction 8 (Will; Entranced/Compelled/Controlled) (Extras: Perception-Ranged +2) (24) -- [26]
AE: "Doorway" Movement 3 (Dimensional Travel 3) (Extras: Portal +2) (12)
AE: "Telepathy" Communication (Mental) 2 Linked to Mind-Reading 8 (24)

Offense:
Unarmed +8 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Mesmerize -- (+8 Perception-Ranged Affliction, DC 18)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +8 (DC 18), Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Will +4

Complications:
Motivation (Doing Good)
Disability(MPD)-
june&the Enchantress are 2 seperate entities trying to retain(or in june's case regain) control...

Total: Abilities: 38 / Skills: 18--9 / Advantages: 5 / Powers: 34 / Defenses: 13 (99)
Background:
June Moone is the Enchantress, a powerful magic-user who has been both a super-hero and a super-villain. The "Enchantress" is usually portrayed as a separate personality than June, trapped inside her and desperately trying to get out. For a long time, June could only use her magical powers when she released the Enchantress.June Moone is a freelance artist dating importer Alan Dell, when Dell invites her to a party at the haunted Terror Castle. There is a secret chamber that she falls into, where a strange being called Dzamor grants her magic powers. By speaking the word "Enchantress" she can change from blonde-haired blue-eyed June Moone into the raven-haired green-eyed Enchantress. In her first adventure, the Dzamor has her rid Terror Castle of an ancient evil presence. Alan is attracted to the Enchantress, and June does not reveal that they are the same person. Enchantress saves the life of Alan Dell again when he is attacked by an underground monster. Alan and June stumble on a group of gangsters robbing a museum. June turns into the Enchantress again and defeats the gangsters when they steal a magic artifact.
June takes a job teaching parapsychology at New Athens in Santa Augusta, where her coworker Linda Danvers is secretly Supergirl. This location is the center of an astral alignment where she can gain omnipotent power, but this causes earthquakes that devastate the surrounding area. Enchantress believes endangering the town is necessary, because this power will allow her to protect Earth better. Supergirl stops her by kicking the moon out of alignment, and Enchantress swears revenge on SupergirlEnchantress tricks Supergirl into moving the moon back in alignment, and nearly gains omnipotent power again. Supergirl does not trust Enchantress with omnipotent power, and fights her to reverse this phenomenon. Supergirl figures out June's secret identity, but June uses magic to erase it from Supergirl's mind.Enchantress is recruited by Amanda Waller to work in the Suicide Squad under Task Force X. It is stated that she became a voluntary member for personal reasons. They are sent to destroy Brimstone at Mount Rushmore. Enchantress contains the nuclear explosion, then Bronze Tiger knocks her out when she tries to betray the team. Enchantress does not leave when other members of the team are released from prison.Waller sends the team to assassinate Captain Boomerang when he threatens to expose the Squad. Deadshot tries to shoot Boomerang, but Rick Flag instead has Enchantress disable the Warhounds guarding him.June decides to stay with the Suicide Squad, because Amanda Waller promises to help her learn how to control her evil side. Her psychologist Simon LaGrieve diagnoses her with schizophrenia.

Nemesis(Tom Tresser)
Role: Master of Disguise, super spy
Group Affiliations: Suicide Squad
PL 8 (119)
STRENGTH 1 STAMINA 2 AGILITY 3
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 5
INTELLIGENCE 3 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+5) Athletics 3 (+4) Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+6) Deception 13 (+17) Expertise (Spy) 6 (+9) Expertise (Science) 4 (+7)
Insight 4 (+8) Investigation 1 (+5) Perception 4 (+8) Persuasion 4 (+8) Ranged Combat (Gun) 5 (+10) Sleight of Hand 2 (+7) Stealth 4 (+7)
Technology 4 (+7)

Advantages:

Contacts, Equipment 5 (Assorted Spy Junk, Pistol, Holographic Costume), Improved Aim, Skill Mastery (Deception), Ultimate Deception Skill, Well-Informed

Powers:
Morph 2 (People) (Quirk: Not Costumes-1) [9]
"Anti-Aging Serum" Immunity 1 (Aging) [1]

Equipment:
Pistol (Blast 5) (10)
"Holographic Costume" Morph 2 (People) (Flaws: Limited to Clothing & Costumes) (5)
Protection 1 (1)
Spy Stuff (9 points' worth)

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Pistol +10 (+5 Damage, DC 20)
Initiative +3

Defenses:
Dodge +12 (DC 22), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +2 (+3 Costume), Fortitude +4, Will +5
Background:
Tom Tresser is a vigilante, turned operative for the U.S. government and a master of disguise. His default costume is a black turtleneck sweater with a balance as a chest symbol and a chest holster.He was an applicant to an unnamed government agency. His brother Craig was an undercover agent infiltrating a criminal syndicate called the Council. Craig was brainwashed into killing their family friend Ben Marshall and was subsequently killed in self-defense by fellow agents. Tom thus became the Nemesis, preferring to use an alias instead of his dishonored family name. With the assistance of Batman, he cleared his brother's name and saw the men responsible for his brother's murder dead.
Nemesis is believed to have sacrificed himself, and died in the helicopter crash that killed the Council's leader. It is later revealed that he freed himself at the last second and fell into the river, horribly injured by the explosion. His body was found by federal men, who took him to a hospital. The U.S. government paid his hospital bills, and he was offered a position on The Suicide Squad as their Intel Agent. This would allow him to pay his debts, and operate on a global scale.He's admitted to having Feelings for Fellow Member Nightshade...

I almost forgot the Boss-Lady...

"You pray to heaven -- I'm placing my faith in the Suicide Squad."
AMANDA WALLER
Group Affiliation
:U.S.Goverment,The Suicide Squad
Role:"Big Brother" Government Figure, The Manipulator
PL 3 (96), PL 6 (96) Defenses
STRENGTH 1 STAMINA 3 AGILITY 0
FIGHTING 3 DEXTERITY 0
INTELLIGENCE 4 AWARENESS 5 PRESENCE 3

Skills:
Deception 8 (+11) Expertise (Computers) 5 (+9) Expertise (Current Events) 8 (+12) Expertise (Streetwise) 4 (+8) Expertise (Super-Heroes) 8 (+12)
Expertise (Government) 10 (+14) Insight 7 (+12) Intimidation 9 (+12) Investigation 5 (+10) Perception 2 (+7) Persuasion 8 (+11) Vehicles 2 (+2)

Advantages:
Benefit 6 (Director of Task Force X/Suicide Squad), Connected, Contacts, Ranged Attack 7, Well-Informed

Offense:
Unarmed +3 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Initiative +0

Defenses:
Dodge +2 (DC 12), Parry +3 (DC 13), Toughness +3, Fortitude +3, Will +8

Complications:
Responsibility (American Security)- All Waller does, she does for the security of the United States. And she will do ANYTHING for her country.
Secret (Numerous Conspiracies)- For one thing, Waller is supposed to be dead. There's also a lot of bodies buried, and she knows the hows and the whys.
Rivalry (Metahumans)- Waller does not like, nor trust metahumans. She knows they are a potential threat to national security.

Total: Abilities: 38 / Skills: 76--38 / Advantages: 16 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 4 (96)
Background:
Amanda Waller is a powerful political figure who has been involved with several espionage and law enforcement agencies. Her nickname is "The Wall" for how aggressive and stubborn she is to deal with. This ruthless attitude has made her one of the most feared and respected people in the U.S. Government.Amanda Blake grew up in the crime-ridden Cabrini-Green area of Chicago. At the age of 18 she married the 20-year-old Joseph Waller, and they quickly had a large family together. Her first child was Joe, Jr., then Damita, then the twins Martin and Jessie, and then her youngest child Coretta. Their lives were a financial struggle, and they relied on social programs, but they were happy. Joe, Jr. was set to go to college on a basketball scholarship until he was killed in a mugging gone wrong. Damita was raped and murdered in an alleyway on her way home from church. They knew who was responsible, but the police could not get a conviction with no witnesses. Her husband Joseph Waller set out to kill the rapist "Candyman" and both men shot each other dead. Amanda swore that the streets would take no more of her family. She worked hard to put all of her other children through college, then she put herself through college and earned a political science degree. Amanda decided to go into politics, and she approached democratic congressional candidate Marvin Collins to become his campaign director. Collins was elected thanks to her efforts, and he took her to Washington as his aide. Amanda discovered the old Task Force X files while searching through old bills, and asked to revive the Suicide Squad under her direction.
Last edited by MacynSnow on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Now that i've got the squad out of my system,thought I'd toss in a pair of my Favorite Comic Book Martial Artist's besides Bronze Tiger(and No,Batman does not Count as a true Martial Artist,he uses too many gadgets....[*]start's ducking under thrown objects by Bat-fans[*][/i])
KARATE KID I (Val Armorr)
Group Affiliations:Workforce,Legion of Super Heroes
Relationships: Princess Projectra (original), Shadow Lass & others (Threeboot)
Role: Martial Artist Supreme
PL 12 (180)
STRENGTH 4 STAMINA 5 AGILITY 8
FIGHTING 14 DEXTERITY 4
INTELLIGENCE 1 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+15) Athletics 10 (+14) Close Attack (Unarmed) 4 (+18) Insight 3 (+6) Intimidation 6 (+7)
Expertise (History) 5 (+6) Expertise (Survival) 4 (+7) Expertise (Martial Arts) 15 (+16) Perception 5 (+8) Stealth 3 (+10)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All-Out Attack, Assessment, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Equipment 10 (Legion Gear), Fast Grab, Fearless, Grab Finesse, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 3, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Power Attack, Prone Fighting, Ranged Attack 5, Set-Up, Takedown 2, Teamwork, Uncanny Dodge, Weapon Bind

Powers:
"Super-Karate"
Strength-Damage +2 (Extras: Penetrating 8) [10]
"Mind Shield" Enhanced Will Save 4 (Flaws: Limited to Mental Saves) [2]
"Find the Weak Point" Senses 3 (Detect Weakness, Analytical) [3]

Equipment:
"Legion Gear"
"Telepathic Ear Plug"
Comprehend 3 (Languages) (6)
"Legion Flight Ring"
Flight 7 (250 mph) (14)
Immunity 7 (Hot, Cold, Vacuum, Pressure, Radiation, Suffocation 2) (7)
Movement 1 (Space Travel 1) (2)
Communication 5 (Flaws: Fifth Rank is only towards Legionnaires) (18)

Offense:
Unarmed +18 (+6 Damage, DC 23)
Initiative +8

Defenses:
Dodge +14 (DC 24), Parry +17 (DC 27), Toughness +5, Fortitude +6, Will +8 (+12 vs. Mental Attacks)

Complications:
Honor (The Code of Bushi-Do: The Way of the Warrior)
Relationship (Princess Projectra)

Total: Abilities: 80 / Skills: 62--31 / Advantages: 39 / Powers: 15 / Defenses: 15 (180)
Background:
Karate Kid is actually Val Armorr, a super-hero from the future and also a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes. He is a master of every form of martial arts to have been developed by the 30th Century. The extent of his skill was so great that he could severely damage various types of hard material with a single blow and was briefly able to hold his own against Superboy through use of what he called "Super Karate".
Val Armorr was the son of Japan's greatest crimelord, Kirau Nezumi, also known as Black Dragon, When he was born, his mother, the American secret agent Valentina Armorr, tried to hide him from his father, but she failed and was killed for her affront. Japan's biggest hero Sensei Toshiaki, the White Crane, eventually killed Black Dragon for his crimes and adopted the infant Val. He raised Val as if he were his own son, and trained him in all manner of the martial arts. Val became the youngest warrior ever to earn the title Samurai, and he went to work for his local shogun. However, after trying his best and failing to please his supervisor, he quit and searched the galaxy for new forms of battle to master.
When Val returned to Earth, he found that the Legion of Super-Heroes were searching for new recruits to help fend off a creature of incredible power called a Sun Eater. He applied, and, although he had no superhuman powers, was accepted, when he challenged Superboy to single combat and so impressed the Boy of Steel that Superboy vouched for his admission to the Legion. His Legion career almost ended ignominiously when fellow recruit Nemesis Kid framed him for betraying Earth to the Khunds, but Nemesis Kid's own treachery was discovered in time, and Val went on to become one of the greatest Legionnaires ever. As Karate Kid, Val was the Legion's leader for one term and once took on the entire Fatal Five single-handedly, clearly defeating the Persuader, Emerald Empress, and Mano (though Mano was largely a matter of luck as the Kid admitted to himself). At one point or another he launched solo flying kicks at villains whose power level far exceeded Superboy, including Validus, Mordru, Omega and even Darkseid. Though they had little effect, they showed the degree of his fearless courage.

Val fell in love with Princess Projectra, who joined the Legion at the same time he did. In order to prove his worthiness of the princess's hand, he took a leave of absence and spent about a year in the primitive 20th century. During his visit there, the Karate Kid lived in New York City and befriended a super-powerd being known as Diamondeth. He found himself facing such notable adversaries as Commander Blud, Major Disaster, Pulsar and the Lord of Time. He returned to the 30th century to find Projectra's father dead. With Val's and the other Legionnaires' help, she won the throne from over cousin Pharoxx. Val officially became Projectra's consort soon afterward and resigned from the Legion.

"My father has often said to me: 'A man may not be too careful in his choice of enemies, for once he has chosen... he has forfeited a friend.' These are words my father has lived by, for he is Fu Manchu, and his life is his word."
SHANG-CHI, MASTER OF KUNG FU
Group Affiliations: The Heroes For Hire, MI-6, The Marvel Knights
PL 10 (154)
STRENGTH 3 STAMINA 4 AGILITY 6
FIGHTING 14 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 2 AWARENESS 3 PRESENCE 1

Skills:
Acrobatics 8 (+14) Athletics 5 (+8) Close Combat (Unarmed) 3 (+17) Deception 5 (+6) Expertise (Martial Arts Lore) 10 (+12)
Insight 4 (+7) Intimidation 7 (+8) Perception 6 (+9) Sleight of Hand 2 (+5) Stealth 3 (+9) Treatment 3 (+5)

Advantages:
Accurate Attack, Agile Feint, All-Out Attack, Assessment, Chokehold, Cunning Fighter, Daze (Agile Feint), Defensive Attack, Defensive Strike, Defensive Throw, Diehard, Evasion, Extraordinary Effort, Fast Grab, Follow-Up Strike, Grab Finesse, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 4, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative 2, Improved Hold, Improved Trip, Instant Up, Jack-of-All-Trades, Last Stand, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close/Concealment), Ranged Attack 3, Seize Initiative, Takedown 2, Trance, Uncanny Dodge, Withstand Damage

Offense:
Unarmed +17 (+3 Damage, DC 18)
Initiative +14

Defenses:
Dodge +15 (DC 25), Parry +16 (DC 16), Toughness +4, Fortitude +7, Will +10

Complications:
Enemy (Fu Manchu)- Shang-Chi's father raised him to be an agent of his will, but upon discover Fu Manchu's evil nature, Shang rejected him. Fu Manchu was defeated, and has been missing for years. Then it turned out it was a psuedonym for an immortal sorcerer.
Enemy (The Cat)
Responsibility (MI-6)
Relationship (Denis Nayland Smith)
- When Shang-Chi learned that his father was an evil man, he teamed up with one of the top British agents to stop him.

Total: Abilities: 74 / Skills: 54--27 / Advantages: 42 / Powers: 0 / Defenses: 21 (154)
Background:
Shang was raised to become a deadly assassin by his father, the immortal crimelord and sorcerer Fu Manchu. Feeling lessons from various masters were not enough, the boy was also subjected to alchemy and a virtual reality feed of techniques and styles while he slept. However, Shang Chi became aware of his father's evil and faked his death after his first assignment. He then began to attack various elements of his father's criminal empire and allied himself with his father's enemy, Denis Nayland Smith. In retaliation, Fu Manchu sent a number of assassins to kill him.
His travels led to him meeting a number of other martial artists and superheroes around the world: He met his rival, Cat (Shen Kuei) and teamed up with Iron Fist, Jack of Hearts and White Tiger to take down the Corporation.
After years of playing at "games of deceit and death", Shang-Chi retired from the espionage world. He resurfaced to assist his old friend from MI-5 against the Si-Fan ninjas.
Last edited by MacynSnow on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Haha, I keep getting weirded out seeing my own template used, especially with Val Armorr, which includes my "Relationship" notes, and then I remember that you asked permission years ago, and I gave it willingly :). It's just such a kick to go "hey wait- didn't I do that exact thing?" and realize it's not my own thread.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

That's a nice take on the Suicide Squad, Macyn. I also liked the Grasshopper as well, although I am a little surprised he doesn't hit caps on defense. Good stuff.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

Thorpocalypse wrote:That's a nice take on the Suicide Squad, Macyn. I also liked the Grasshopper as well, although I am a little surprised he doesn't hit caps on defense. Good stuff.
Thank you,it's nice to meet another "Squader" out there. :D
you also have to remember,Grasshopper isn't mine,it's my Brother Tatsuie40's(as well as Dingo)...
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.-Nikola Tesla
THE ALCHEMIST(Gaylorn Shadowgast)
PL 10 (150?)
STRENGTH 0 STAMINA 0 AGILITY 1
FIGHTING 4 DEXTERITY 3
INTELLIGENCE 10 AWARENESS 5 PRESENCE 0

Skills:
Expertise:Arcane Lore 10(+20) Expertise:Chemistry 8(+18) Expertise:Alchemy 8(+18) Insight 6(+11) Perception 4(+9) Sleight Of Hand 4(+7) Investigation 6(+16) Technology 7(+17) Persuasion 4(+4) Ranged Combat:Thrown 4(+7)

Advantages:
Artificer, Fearless, Ritualist, Precise Attack(Close), Benefit(Wealth 3:Millionaire), Connected, Contacts, Improvised Tools, Inventor

Powers:
"Analytical Mind"
Quickness 4-Limited to Mental Task's Only (2)

"Master of Alchemy"
"Alchemical Gadgets" (Flaws: Easily Removable) [?]
Variable 5 (Alchemical Tricks) (24?)
(Common Powers)
Blast 11 (22)
Transform (Any Element to Another) 8 (32)
"Acid Potion" Damage 7 (Feats: Accurate 2, Reach 2) Linked to Weaken 10 (Feats: Accurate 2, Reach 2) (23)
"Ice Cloud" Snare 10 (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cloud +2) (Flaws: Touch Range) (40)
"Healing Potion" Healing 10 (20)
"Suspended Animation Bomb" Immunity 10 (Life Support) (Extras: Affects Others +0, Area- 30ft. Cloud +2) (Flaws: Immobile -2) Linked to Affliction 6 (Fort; Fatigued/Exhausted/Incapacitated) (Extras: Area- 30ft. Cloud +2, Progressive +2 (45)

Offense:
Unarmed +6 (+1 Damage, DC 16)
Blast +10 (+11 Ranged Damage, DC 26)
Acid Potion +10 (+7 Damage & +10 Weaken, DC 22 & 20)
Suspended Animation Bomb +6 Area (+6 Affliction, DC 16)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +10 (DC 20), Parry +10 (DC 20), Toughness +2, Fortitude +6, Will +6

Complications:
Motivation(Reponsibility of Power)-Gaylorn feel's that it's the duty of every Shadowgast male to be a "Front-line" Defense against the Evil's of the world that seek to destroy it...
Fame-Due to his wealth&status(as well as coming from a family of Occult Investigators),Gaylorn never bothers to hide his Identity from Camera's&such,so he fairly well known as an "Occult Investigator"...
Relationship(Shadowgast Family)-Even though he recently moved from his old family estates in Bangor, Main(guess where this is from! :) ),he still tries to keep in touch with the rest of the Family&would come running if anything were to happen to them....
Ego-As much as Gaylorn is a good person,he tends to think that he know's everything about Alchemy&will argue with you about it for hours...
Enemy(Shadowgast Rogues Gallery)-Since they never hide their Identities,the Shadowgast's enemies like to occassionally target Gaylorn for reprisal's(?)...

Total: Abilities: 48 / Skills: 61 (31 spent) / Advantages: 11 / Powers: 26? / Defenses: 19 (135?)

Background:
Gaylorn grew-up the middle child of the Famous(or Infamous,depending on who you speak to) Shadowgast Family of Occult Investigators&heroes.Considered a "Genius Prodigy" by the time he was old enough to drive a car,Gaylorn was always told by his Beloved Grandparents to "Be the Front-line Defense of our world from the Forces of Darkness"....only problem was that he wasn't a very Physically imposing person&his personal Skills were....rather lacking,so he turned his available talents towards the Study of Alchemy...
Last edited by MacynSnow on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow »

this is one for the Mergeverse....
Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.-Sigmund Freud
DOC SAMSON(Dr.Leonard Samson) Occupation:Psychiatrist,DXDO Consultant
PL 11 (153), PL 12 (153) saves
STRENGTH 13 STAMINA 13 AGILITY 2
FIGHTING 7 DEXTERITY 1
INTELLIGENCE 5 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 4

Skills:
Close Combat (Unarmed) 2 (+9) Deception 6 (+10) Expertise (Psychiatrist) 10 (+15) Insight 10 (+14) Intimidation 4 (+8) Perception 3 (+7)
Persuasion 5 (+9) Ranged Combat (Thrown Objects) 2 (+7) Technology 1 (+6) Vehicles 2 (+3)

Advantages:
Fast Grab, Great Endurance, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Hold, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 4

Powers:
Impervious Toughness 9 [9]
Immunity 5 (Heat, Cold, Radiation, Disease, Poison) [5]
Leaping 5 (250 mph) [5]
"Supreme Knowledge of the Mind" Enhanced Will 3 (Flaws: Limited to Mental Attacks/Mind-Reading) [1.5]

Offense:
Unarmed +9 (+13 Damage, DC 28)
Initiative +2

Defenses:
Dodge +9 (DC 19), Parry +9 (DC 19), Toughness +13 (+5 Impervious), Fortitude +13, Will +8 (+11 vs. Mental Effects)

Complications:
Motivation (Psychiatric Care)- Samson is a devoted shrink, and is authentically interested in the psychological well-being of Bruce Banner and others. He engages in regular therapy groups with the Super-powered Heroes who have been "Merge Shocked"...
Responsibility (Gamma-Powered)-Since the Merge,Leonard is trying to help as many people as possible,including all of the Gamma-Powered Being out there to cope....
Power Loss (All Powers- Cut Hair)- Doc Samson can be rendered powerless if his long green hair were cut.
Fame-Even if he's in another completely Different Reality,Leonard is still well known by Several Heroes&Goverment agancies,as well as the Press...
Total: Abilities: 98 / Skills: 45--22.5 / Advantages: 9 / Powers: 11.5 / Defenses: 12 (153)

Background:
Leonard Samson was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA. He studied medicine, physics and took a Ph.D. in psychiatry and began working as a College Professor. Later he got connected to the US Army.
His first contact with the Hulk was when he psychoanalyzed the captured Bruce Banner. During an experiment, Samson gained superhuman powers from controlled exposure to gamma-radiation being siphoned of the Hulk.
He grew in size, his hair turned long and green. Soon after this he had to fight the Hulk for the first time.
Around this time he learned that he loses his strength and powers cutting his hair – but he soon lost his powers due to bombardment of another dose of gamma-radiation. He was hired as a special consultant to the Gamma Base, a governmental institute dedicated to the capture and neutralization of the Hulk.
Soon he regained all powers by exposure to gamma-radiation in another gamma explosion.
He got connected to SHIELD and battled the Hulk again, a battle which he won. He shrunk the Hulk with a helmet that allowed him to keep Banner’s mind and projected him into Glenn Talbot’s brain in an attempt to cure him of amnesia, an attempt which succeeded. The Doc later battled the Rhino to a standstill.
The Leader turned up and captured Samson and the entire gamma-base. A cured Banner arrived at the controlled base and was also captured, but was later helped by Samson to become the Hulk and together they beat the Leader. Soon the Doc psychoanalyzed Banner through his dreams and diagnosed him as a split personality.
He quit Gamma-base and later on he encountered Angel and the Master Mold, Woodgod and the Changelings, teamed up with Spider-Man against the Rhino and AIM, defeated Unus, defeated Champion with the Thing and other heroes.
At some time he successfully separated Hulk and Banner into two individuals. S.H.I.E.L.D. attempted to destroy this Hulk, but Samson saved him. This savage Hulk escaped and Doc battled Iron Man, Wonder Man, Hercules and Namor for the right to capture him, which he now was really dedicated to as he felt the Hulk was his responsibility because he had rescued him.
He fought both the Hulk and the Hulkbusters and won. He tried to re merge the captured Hulk, but instead accidentally created the Gray Hulk.
Later on he assisted the SHIELD and teamed up with X-Factor to capture the Hulk. Finally he successfully merged the Banner, the grey Hulk and the Green Hulk into one persona with the help from Ring-Master into the current new Hulk. A bit later he cured Captain Ultra of his fear of fire.
All of his exploits have given him great fame as both a superhero and a psychiatrist. He is generally referred to as Super Shrink Doc Samson in the media.Ever since the Merge,he's been busy helping as many people as possible to cope with not only knowing that there may be multiple version's of themselves,but not all of them are good....
Personality:
Doctor Samson knows that he is superhuman and very cunning, but he sometimes underestimates normals and supers.The Doctor is usually quite peaceful and seems very humane.
He is also very brave and sacrificing and really wants to help people. He has several connections which he regularly uses and his main enemies are the Hulk (Savage), the Leader and the Rhino. He is the psychiatrist of Doctor Robert Bruce Banner aka The Hulk and they are currently on good terms. He currently keeps on being a superhero.
The Doc’s main drawbacks are mostly psychological :
he doubts his ability of being a superhero, but not to the point of impairing him
he tends to overanalyze combat situations sometimes
when made very angry he seems to sometimes lose it against opponents, regretting his actions afterwards.