J-Mart OG: Closed for a new location!

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Thorpocalypse

410 - Bernadeth

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got another FURIOUS SPECIAL for Aisle 1 as our LADIES' NIGHT APOKOLIPS continues!

The fruit of another of the crackbrained stupidities of my idiot brother, DeSaad. Why in the name of the Firepits Darkseid keeps reviving that fool, I'll never know! - Bernadeth

BERNADETH
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: -; DPL: 10; FWPL: 7; HP: 1
Height: 5-10
Weight: 140
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Fair
Race: New God
Identity: Public
Alignment: Villain
Base of Operations: Apokolips
Team Affiliations: Female Furies

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 2, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Athletics 3 (+9), Deception 5 (+7), Insight (+2), Intimidation 5 (+7), Investigation 5 (+7), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion (+2), Stealth 3 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Diehard, Great Endurance, Power Attack (1) (Fahren-Knife), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
New God Physiology: Protection 1, Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds); 3 pts
Immortal: Immunity 2 (Aging, Terrestrial Diseases); 2 pts
Furious Athleticism: Leaping 1 (15 ft), Speed 1 (4 mph/60 fpr); 2 pts
Fahren-Knife: 31 pts Traits, Easily Removable (-12 pts); 19 pts
Fahren-Knife Strike: Slashing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Dangerous, Linked [Weaken], Penetrating 9), Weaken Toughness 9 (Resisted by Fortitude; Extra: Affects Objects, Linked [Damage]); 31 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +11 [Unarmed +6; Fahren-Knife +9, Critical 19-20]
Ranged Attack +4

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 [DC22] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +7 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +6

COMPLICATIONS:
Responsibility: To Darkseid.
Rivalry: With whoever is leading the Furies at the time unless it's her.
Vulnerable: All of the New Gods are vulnerable to Radion.

Abilities 76 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Advantages 5 + Powers 26 + Defenses 15 = 135 / 135

Build Comments: Bernadeth is one of the co-leaders of the Furies. And that’s about all I knew prior to researching for the build. And that’s still about I know.

She’s got a bad ass knife and likes to be leader of the team. There you have it.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Co-leader of the Female Furies, Bernadeth wields a "fahren-knife" that burns her victims from the inside. As the sister of Darkseid's servant, Desaad, Bernadeth is both notorious and feared by the masses of Apokolips. She was one of the first Furies to be recruited, though Bernadeth hated being led by others. When Big Barda left for Earth to be with Mister Miracle, Bernadeth joined her alongside Lashina, Stompa, and Mad Harriet for a brief period of time.

Later, Bernadeth returned to Apokolips with the other Furies sans Barda. Bernadeth saw Barda's permanent defecting as a way to gain leadership herself. However, Darkseid rewarded Lashina with leadership of the Furies. During a mission to retrieve Glorious Godfrey, Bernadeth betrayed Lashina and left her on Earth. Because of this, Bernadeth was temporarily able to achieve leadership over the Furies. When Lashina returned to Apokolips with the Suicide Squad, she snapped Bernadeth's neck after a long and fierce battle. Darkseid was appalled by the fact that Lashina brought outsiders to Apokolips, so he killed her and resurrected Bernadeth, although he later brought Lashina back to life as well. Afterwards, Bernadeth agreed to share leadership duties.
Last edited by Thorpocalypse on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
Goldar

Re: J-Mart: Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Granny Goodness, Gilotina, Lashina, Bernadeth

Post by Goldar »

Love seeing the Furies!
Thorpocalypse

Re: 190 - Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Post by Thorpocalypse »

In my rare combination of time and building motivation, I did some tweaks to some existing builds. After watching a lot of Spidey stuff lately, I tweaked my "main" Spidey to be a little more in line with the Spider-Man from the PS4 games, which is fantastic.

One thing I am toying with is his Web Swinging. I don't know that Swinging covers it. It's really feel more like Flight, so I linked them and I just used the Platform flaw to note that he can be knocked off/down from it. As long as he has the buildings to anchor to, he zooms through the air at high rates of speed and I think Swinging is just normal speed. I might even go up a rank but he can double his speed up to 60 mph, which should be fast enough to catch most criminals speeding through New York. It's a work in progress. I'm planning to test it soon, hopefully.
Thorpocalypse wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:05 am Our GENERATIONS SPECIAL continues with this long-time J-Mart Favorite Item for Aisle 2!

Hey, do you guys realize that the acronym for "Anti-Spider Squad" is A.S.S.? So I can call you big A.S.S.!, and you dumb A.S.S. and if your team does a tie-in with Hershey's, you can each be a candy A.S.S.! - Spider-Man

SPIDER-MAN (PETER PARKER)
PL11

OPL: 11; SPL: 9; DPL: 11; FWPL: 8; HP: 1
Weight: 175
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Race: Human Mutate
Identity: Secret
Alignment: Hero
Base of Operations: New York City, NY, USA
Team Affiliations: Avengers; Justice League; Outsiders; JLAXI

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 9, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 8 [10], DEXTERITY 5, FIGHTING 9, INTELLECT 6, AWARENESS 4, PRESENCE 5

SKILLS: Acrobatics 1 (+11/+15/+19) [Accelerated Acrobatics, Agile Feint], Athletics 0 (+9/+13) [Accelerated Climb, Fighting Climb], Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+11/+13), Deception 2 (+7/+15) [Taunt], Expertise [Photography] 1 (+7), Expertise [Science] 9 (+15), Insight 3 (+7), Intimidation (+5), Investigation 1 (+7), Perception 3 (+7/+15), Persuasion 4 (+9), Ranged Combat [Web Shooters] 6 (+13), Stealth (+10/+12), Technology 8 (+14)

ADVANTAGES: Accelerated Climb*, Agile Feint, Deep Ties (1) (Responsibility), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll (1), Defensive Strike (1)*, Equipment (1), Evasion (2), Extraordinary Effort, Fighting Climb*, Improved Defense, Inventor, Move-by Action, Power Attack (1) (Unarmed), Ranged Attack (2), Redirect, Takedown (1), Taunt, Uncanny Dodge

POWERS:
Quip Machine: Enhanced Skills 4 (Deception 8 ranks, Flaw: Limited to Deception checks to feint/Taunt); 2 pts
Spider-Senses: Enhanced Advantages 13 (Agile Feint, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll, Defensive Strike*, Evasion 2, Fighting Climb*, Improved Defense, Move-by Action, Ranged Attack 2, Redirect, Uncanny Dodge), Enhanced Skills 3 (Acrobatics 4 ranks, Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 ranks), Enhanced Skills 4 (Perception 8 ranks, Flaw: Limited to Danger Sense checks), Enhanced Agility 2, Enhanced Dodge 2, Enhanced Parry 2, Senses 6 (Danger Sense [Mental, Ranged, Extra: Extended, Counters Concealment]); 32 pts
Spider-Strength: Enhanced Strength 1 (25 Tons, Flaw: Limited to lifting), Enhanced Skills 2 (Athletics 4 ranks); 3 pts
Does Whatever a Spider Can: Enhanced Advantages 1 (Accelerated Climb*) Enhanced Skills 2 (Acrobatics 4 ranks), Leaping 2 (30 ft), Speed 1 (4 mph/60 fpr), Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2 [Normal speed]); 10 pts
Advanced Spider Suit: 10 pts Traits, Removable (-2 pts); 8 pts
Carbon Fiber Weave: Protection 1; 1 pt
Spider Goggles: Variable 1 (5 pts Traits, Extra: Action [Move] Flaw: Limited to Senses); 7 pts
Communication System: Senses 1 (Radio); 1 pt
Heads Up Display (HUD): Features 2 (A.I., GPS Receiver); 2 pts

Web Shooters: 38 pts Traits, Removable (-8 pts); 30 pts
Web Swinging: Movement 1 (Swinging, Extra: Linked [Flight]), Flight 4 (32 mph/500 fpr; Extra: Linked [Swinging], Flaw: Platform); 6 pts
Web Slinging Array: 28 pt Array; 32 pts
Web Slinging: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 9 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Strength/Damage; 1st: Hindered and Vulnerable, 2nd: Defenseless and Immobilized; Extra: Extra Condition, Split, Flaw: Limited to two Degrees); 28 pts
Web Throwing: Move Object 9 (Extra: Split); 1 pt
Webbing over the eyes: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 9 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Strength/Damage; 1st: Visually Impaired, 2nd: Visually Disabled, 3rd: Visually Unaware, Extra: Split, Flaw: Limited to one sense [Visual]); 1 pt
Web Nets: Ranged Shapeable Area Movement 1 (Safe Fall, Extra: Affects others, Shapeable Area [30 ft volume], Attack, Quirk: Requires anchor); 1 pt
Web Spinning: Create 6 (Extra: Continuous, Stationary, Tether, Flaw: Permanent, Quirk 2 [No complex objects, Stationary requires anchor]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
(5 pts)
Spider-Tracer: Feature 2 (Tracking, 5 Mile range; Linked to Spider-Sense); 2 pts
Camera: Feature 1 (Photography); 1 pt
Extra Web Fluid Canisters: Feature 1 (Can eliminate Web Fluid Power Loss Complication at GM discretion); 1 pt

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +9
Unarmed +11 (+13 with Spider Sense) [Unarmed +9]
Ranged Attack +7
Web Shooters +13 [Web Slinging Affliction +9; Web Spinning Create +6; Web Throwing Move Object +9; Webbing Over the Eyes Affliction +9]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +12 (+14 with Spider-Sense) [DC22/24] Parry +12 (+14 with Spider Sense) [DC22/24]
Toughness +8 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +8

COMPLICATIONS:
Enemy: Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Sandman, Mysterio, Electro, The Chameleon, The Kingpin, Mr. Negative, Rhino, Kraven the Hunter and on and on...
Guilt: He still has great guilt over the deaths of his beloved Uncle Ben and his first love, Gwen Stacy. He still tries to make up for them every day.
Power Loss: Sometimes the flu, a radiation drain or just his own mental state can cause him lose his powers. If he does, his stats change to STR 2, STA 2, AGL 2, DEX 1, and FGT 4.
Power Loss: Those web shooters seem to run out of fluid at the most inopportune times.
Prejudice: J. Jonah Jameson and those that he influences will NEVER accept Spider-Man. And thanks to JJJ, he still suffers from the "hero or menace" problem with the public.
Relationships: The list is long, but includes, Mary Jane, Aunt May, Uncle Ben's memory, Spider Girl, Spider-Man Miles Morales, Scarlet Spiders Ben Reilly and Kaine, Robbie Robertson, Betty Brandt, Carlie Cooper, Flash Thompson and sometimes Harry Osborn.
Responsibility: With great power comes great…
Secret Identity: He has his secret identity of Peter Parker which he guards fiercely thanks to his Rogues' Gallery.

Abilities 104 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Advantages 7 + Powers 86 + Defenses 11 = 228 / 228
Gilliam

Re: 410 - Bernadeth

Post by Gilliam »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:47 pm We've got another FURIOUS SPECIAL for Aisle 1 as our LADIES' NIGHT APOKOLIPS continues!

HI Thorp is there an issue with your photbucket account as all your images have vanished?
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Gilliam wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 am
HI Thorp is there an issue with your photbucket account as all your images have vanished?
That's odd. Everything looks fine to me. I can see the pictures on my phone and at work.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:15 pm
That's odd. Everything looks fine to me. I can see the pictures on my phone and at work.
The pictures are showing up fine for me as well.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: 190 - Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Post by Ares »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:22 am In my rare combination of time and building motivation, I did some tweaks to some existing builds. After watching a lot of Spidey stuff lately, I tweaked my "main" Spidey to be a little more in line with the Spider-Man from the PS4 games, which is fantastic.

One thing I am toying with is his Web Swinging. I don't know that Swinging covers it. It's really feel more like Flight, so I linked them and I just used the Platform flaw to note that he can be knocked off/down from it. As long as he has the buildings to anchor to, he zooms through the air at high rates of speed and I think Swinging is just normal speed. I might even go up a rank but he can double his speed up to 60 mph, which should be fast enough to catch most criminals speeding through New York. It's a work in progress. I'm planning to test it soon, hopefully.
That's an interesting approach to the power, one that probably does a better job of emulating Spidey's unique style of swinging.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
Gilliam

Post by Gilliam »

That is really weird they are all back now :? :oops: :?
Tattooedman

Post by Tattooedman »

Gilliam wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:49 pm
That is really weird they are all back now :? :oops: :?
Don't feel bad, I was having the same problem you were.
Jabroniville wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:45 pm
LOl- "The Tattooed Man"? What kind of ABSOLUTE DILDO would refer to himself as "The Tattooed Man" :P!?!
Thorpocalypse

411 - Mad Harriet

Post by Thorpocalypse »

More FURIOUS SPECIALS are getting stocked on the Aisle 1 shelves as our LADIES' NIGHT APOKOLIPS continues!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Darkseid's will, Darkseid's Way, eh, Gilotina?!?! - Mad Harriet

MAD HARRIET
PL10

Weight: 146
Eyes: Black
Hair: Green
Skin: Yellow

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+9), Athletics 4 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+13), Deception 5 (+5), Insight (+2), Intimidation 7 (+7), Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion (+0), Stealth 3 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Diehard, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative (1), Improved Smash, Move-by Action, Power Attack (2) (Power Spikes, Unarmed), Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Furious Athleticism: Leaping 1 (15 ft), Speed 2 (8 mph/120 fpr); 3 pts
Power Spikes: 12 pts Traits, Removable (-2 pts); 10 pts
Power Spike Strike: Piercing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Penetrating 7); 12 pts,

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +11 [Power Spikes +9, Critical 18-20]
Unarmed +13 [Unarmed +6]
Ranged Attack +4

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +7 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 70 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 18 + Defenses 14 = 126 / 126

Build Comments: Now Mad Harriet is one of the Furies I like. Some compare her to The Joker but I compare her more to The Creeper.

Who is…still kinda The Joker. But that’s neither here nor there, I like my comparison better! ;)

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Mad Harriet is raised in Granny Goodness' orphanage. A deeply disturbed child, she impresses Granny with her ferocious temper and penchant for violence, and she inducts the girl into the Female Furies. In this capacity, Mad Harriet serves Darkseid. During the battle with the Earth-based Suicide Squad over the fate of Glorious Godfrey, Harriet is almost killed when she attacks the Bronze Tiger and her energy claws backfire.

During another mission, Harriet is captured by the Gods of New Genesis but is sent back to Darkseid. Later, Mad Harriet is seen as a prostitute in Granny Goodness' brothel, though it is left ambiguous as to whether this is the real Mad Harriet or a delusion by the second Mister Miracle. She also befriends fellow criminal Harley Quinn, though Bernadeth later scolds her for associating with a mortal.
Thorpocalypse

412 - Stompa

Post by Thorpocalypse »

We've got more new items for our LADIES' NIGHT APOKOLIPS with another FURIOUS SPECIAL!

Now to squash the big, bad Bat and finish this! - Stompa

STOMPA
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: -; DPL: 10; FWPL: 9; HP: 1
Height: 5-9
Weight: 330
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Strawberry Blonde

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 12, STAMINA 10, AGILITY 2, DEXTERITY 2, FIGHTING 8, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 1, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Athletics (+12), Deception (+0), Insight (+1), Intimidation 8 (+8), Perception 2 (+3), Persuasion (+0), Stealth (+2)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Diehard, Fast Grab, Great Endurance, Power Attack (1) (Unarmed), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
New God Physiology: Protection 2, Regeneration 2 (1/every 5 rounds); 4 pts
Stompa Toughness: Impervious Toughness 7; 7 pts
Furious Leg Strength: Leaping 3 (60 ft), Speed 1 (4 mpn/60 fpr); 4 pts
Anti-Matter Boots: 11 pts Traits, Removable (-2 pts); 9 pts
Stompin': 10 pt Array; 11 pts
Groundstrike: Burst Area Force Damage 10 (Extras: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Flaws: Limited [Stompa must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 10 pts
Shockwave Stomp: Burst Area Affliction 10 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Fortitude; 1st: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd: Stunned and Prone, Extra: Burst Area [30 ft radius], Extra Condition, Flaw: Limited to two degrees, Limited [Stompa must be on the ground, targets must be on the ground]); 1 pt

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +2
Close Attack +8 [Unarmed +12]
Ranged Attack +2
Special Attack [Groundstomp +10, Burst Area; Shockwave Stomp +10, Burst Area; Special Attack +0, Cone Area]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +7 [DC17] Parry +8 [DC18]
Toughness +12 (+12 without Defensive Roll, +4 Impervious), Fortitude +12, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 70 + Skills 5 (10 ranks) + Advantages 6 + Powers 28 + Defenses 11 = 120 / 120

Build Comments: Stompa is the tank of the Furies. She normally doesn’t get much characterization but most of the time, us larger folk get no love so it’s par for the course.

Secret Origins: Stompa was one of the most promising youths in Granny Goodness' orphanage. Because of her strength and ruthless nature, Stompa was trained to become one of the founding members of the Female Furies.

The Story so Far: Proving her loyalty to Granny Goodness, she quickly turned on the former leader of the Furies, Big Barda, and attacked her on Earth. When Big Barda returned to Apokolips, however, Stompa joined her in the infiltration of Section Zero, much to Granny's dismay. Taking refuge on Earth, Stompa and the other Furies aided Mister Miracle in several missions and his work as a stunt performer. Later, they returned to Apokolips and were punished for their betrayal.

The Female Furies were later sent on a mission to retrieve Glorious Godfrey from Earth, and Stompa came into conflict with Suicide Squad. She battled Bronze Tiger, who was unable to hurt her. The Furies were then able to grab Godfrey and leave, but not without Bernadeth betraying Lashina and leaving her for dead on Earth. Stompa was indifferent to the situation between the two Furies, but when Lashina brought the Suicide Squad to Apokolips, Stompa allied with her fellow New Gods. In the ensuing battle, Stompa was defeated by Big Barda. She later resurfaced with the other Furies when they were sent to capture Mister Miracle.
Thorpocalypse

413 - Artemiz

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Our last FURIOUS SPECIAL wraps up our LADIES' NIGHT APOKOLIPS!

I am Artemiz the Huntress and I name you as my prey. - Artemiz

ARTEMIZ
PL10

OPL: 10; SPL: -; DPL: 10; FWPL: 6; HP: 1
Height: 5-9
Weight: 165
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 5, DEXTERITY 6, FIGHTING 10, INTELLECT 1, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 2

SKILLS: Acrobatics 4 (+9), Athletics (+6), Deception 4 (+6), Insight 4 (+6), Intimidation 4 (+6), Perception 7 (+9), Persuasion (+2), Ranged Combat [Bow] 5 (+13), Stealth 3 (+8)

ADVANTAGES: Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Diehard, Eagle Eyes*, Great Endurance, Improved Aim, Improved Disarm, Power Attack (1) (Bow), Ranged Attack (2), Takedown (1)

POWERS:
Furious Athleticism: Leaping 1 (15 ft), Speed 1 (4 mph/60 fpr); 2 pts
Bow of Artemiz: 22 Traits, Easily Removable (-6 pts); 10 pts
Artemiz Arrows: Ranged Multiattack Piercing Damage 7 (Extra: Increased Range [50/100/250]); 22 pts

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +5
Close Attack +10 [Unarmed +6]
Ranged Attack +8
Bow +13 [Artemiz Bow +7, Multiattack]

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +12 [DC22]
Toughness +7 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +7, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 76 + Skills 16 (31 ranks) + Advantages 11 + Powers 23 + Defenses 14 = 140 / 140

Build Comments: So I actually forgot Artemiz was a Furie for a while because they didn't use her for a long time, probably to avoid confusion with the Amazon Artemis. But I then I saw her in the New 52 and then she popped up in the DC Super Hero Girls show so I guess they changed their minds.

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: A member of the Female Furies, Granny Goodness' cadre of female warriors, Artemiz is a fierce archer that uses her bow and arrows as a weapon, as well as her cyberpak, Unus, Secondus, and Tertius, a trio of ferocious cybernetic wolves. Artemiz was not one of the original Furies, but rather joined after Lashina was betrayed by Bernadeth and left on Earth. Granny Goodness recruited Artemiz into the Furies to fill the loss. She often bickers with Stompa, but got along well with the other Furies. Her keen senses are often helpful, and the Furies occasionally have her scout the area rather than stay with the team.

During the battle with Suicide Squad, Artemiz battled Nightshade, who defeated her but did not kill her. Granny Goodness, after Nightshade's boasting, told her she should have.
Horsenhero

Re: J-Mart: Granny Goodness, Gilotina, Lashina, Bernadeth, Mad Harriet, Stompa, Artemiz

Post by Horsenhero »

Artemiz' wolves are named First, Second, Third? That's hilarious!
Goldar

Re: 411 - Mad Harriet

Post by Goldar »

Thorpocalypse wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:00 am More FURIOUS SPECIALS are getting stocked on the Aisle 1 shelves as our LADIES' NIGHT APOKOLIPS continues!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Darkseid's will, Darkseid's Way, eh, Gilotina?!?! - Mad Harriet

MAD HARRIET
PL10

Weight: 146
Eyes: Black
Hair: Green
Skin: Yellow

ABILITIES: STRENGTH 6, STAMINA 6, AGILITY 6, DEXTERITY 4, FIGHTING 11, INTELLECT 0, AWARENESS 2, PRESENCE 0

SKILLS: Acrobatics 3 (+9), Athletics 4 (+10), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+13), Deception 5 (+5), Insight (+2), Intimidation 7 (+7), Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion (+0), Stealth 3 (+9)

ADVANTAGES: All-Out Attack, Diehard, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative (1), Improved Smash, Move-by Action, Power Attack (2) (Power Spikes, Unarmed), Takedown (2)

POWERS:
Furious Athleticism: Leaping 1 (15 ft), Speed 2 (8 mph/120 fpr); 3 pts
Power Spikes: 12 pts Traits, Removable (-2 pts); 10 pts
Power Spike Strike: Piercing Strength-based Damage 3 (Extra: Dangerous 2, Penetrating 7); 12 pts,

EQUIPMENT:
NONE

OFFENSE:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +11 [Power Spikes +9, Critical 18-20]
Unarmed +13 [Unarmed +6]
Ranged Attack +4

DEFENSES:
Dodge +13 [DC23] Parry +13 [DC23]
Toughness +7 (+7 without Defensive Roll), Fortitude +8, Will +5

COMPLICATIONS:

Abilities 70 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Advantages 10 + Powers 18 + Defenses 14 = 126 / 126

Build Comments: Now Mad Harriet is one of the Furies I like. Some compare her to The Joker but I compare her more to The Creeper.

Who is…still kinda The Joker. But that’s neither here nor there, I like my comparison better! ;)

Secret Origins/The Story so Far: Mad Harriet is raised in Granny Goodness' orphanage. A deeply disturbed child, she impresses Granny with her ferocious temper and penchant for violence, and she inducts the girl into the Female Furies. In this capacity, Mad Harriet serves Darkseid. During the battle with the Earth-based Suicide Squad over the fate of Glorious Godfrey, Harriet is almost killed when she attacks the Bronze Tiger and her energy claws backfire.

During another mission, Harriet is captured by the Gods of New Genesis but is sent back to Darkseid. Later, Mad Harriet is seen as a prostitute in Granny Goodness' brothel, though it is left ambiguous as to whether this is the real Mad Harriet or a delusion by the second Mister Miracle. She also befriends fellow criminal Harley Quinn, though Bernadeth later scolds her for associating with a mortal.
I love that Mad Harriet pic--sort of Green Goblin face with the crazy eyes!
Thorpocalypse

Re: J-Mart: Granny Goodness, Gilotina, Lashina, Bernadeth, Mad Harriet, Stompa, Artemiz

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Horsenhero wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:51 pm Artemiz' wolves are named First, Second, Third? That's hilarious!
I missed that initially, HH. Thanks for pointing that out, that is funny! :)