Heroes Unlimited: The Catsiverse Role Call

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
catsi563

Re: Heroes Unlimited: The Catsiverse Role Call

Post by catsi563 »

Ruby

Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Sapphire

Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Opal

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Garnet

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Amethyst

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Aquamarine

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Jade

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Topaz

Catsi stories
Spectrum

Post by Spectrum »

Nenia - PL 10

Strength 3, Stamina 3, Agility 5, Dexterity 0, Fighting 5, Intellect 5, Awareness 10, Presence -1

Advantages
Benefit: Burglar, Contacts, Daze (Intimidation), Favored Foe: the Dead, Great Endurance, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Initiative 2, Luck 5, Move-by Action, Quick Intimidation, Redirect, Skill Mastery: Athletics, Skill Mastery: Intimidation, Skill Mastery: Investigation, Speed of Thought, Startle, Takedown 2, Trance, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 1 (+6), Athletics 5 (+8), Expertise: Occult 1 (+6), Intimidation 11 (+10), Investigation 3 (+8), Sleight of Hand 8 (+8), Stealth 3 (+8), Treatment 1 (+6)

Powers
Chilling touch: Strength-based Damage 6 (DC 24; Accurate 3: +6)
Ectoplasmic armor: Protection 5 (+5 Toughness; Sustained; Noticeable: images of death)
Fluid movement
. . Can't outrun death: Speed 4 ([0 active, 0/4 PP, 1/r], Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round)
. . Skeletal wings: Flight 4 ([0 active, 0/4 PP, 1/r], Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round; Wings)
. . Stuttered movement: Movement 2 ([0 active, 0/4 PP, 2/r], Slithering, Wall-crawling 1: -1 speed rank)
Gravemists: Environment 1 (Cold, Impede Movement (2 ranks), Visibility (-5), Radius: 30 feet)
Howling winds: Enhanced Trait 10 (Traits: Dodge +5 (+12), Parry +5 (+12); Sustained; Noticeable: Howling winds)
Judgement: Luck Control 1 (Force a Re-roll)
Necromantic Cantrips: Feature 1 (Variable Descriptor: close group - Minor necomantic magics)
Of Two Worlds
. . Death Sight: Senses 8 (Postcognition, Precognition; Limited: Visions of death and decay)
. . Sight beyond the Veil: Senses 0 (Dimensional: dimension - Shadowlands)
. . The Dead Speak to Me: Comprehend 1 (Spirits - Communicate; Narrow Type: Ghosts)
Reach across the Mists (Dimensional: dimension - Shadowlands)

Offense
Initiative +13
Chilling touch: Strength-based Damage 6, +11 (DC 24)
Grab, +5 (DC Spec 13)
Throw, +0 (DC 18)
Unarmed, +5 (DC 18)

Complications
Disability: Permanent Deathsight: She sees as the Dead do, death, destruction and decay. Hard to see the world of the Living that way.
Disability: Shyness: Painfully shy in mundane identity. Only costumed does she have confidence.
Disability:: Dead Broke: Not like the clients can pay...
Enemy: the Hierarchy: The Shroud must be protected from the Living
Motivation: Mobbed: The Restless know of her and ask favors in the land of the Quick.
Phobia: Large Bodies of Water

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 12/7, Parry 12/7, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8, Will 12

Power Points
Abilities 60 + Powers 48 + Advantages 25 + Skills 11 (33 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 155

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Mutants & Masterminds, Third Edition is ©2010-2017 Green Ronin Publishing, LLC. All rights reserved.

Dead men tell no tales.
But.. they do if you’re listening. Trying really hard to listen.
I can’t get them to shut up.

Umm, hi. I'm Sandy Harrison.

I was always a little bit different. Weird, and not in a good way. Morbid. People say that their dead relatives gives them words of encouragement from beyond the grave. Most of them are lying, to themselves or to other people. My parents were worried when I said that my grandma talked to me. I learned the lie the other way, that I couldn’t talk to dead people. I also never told them about my well… my friends that weren’t imaginary.

School was lonely until I met Kelly. She understood me. I connected to her more than anyone else. It was so special. We were on the pier, hanging out, smiling and laughing. She asked me to do a Tarot reading for her. She wanted to see what her future lie in store for her. I laid out the cards for her and was dismayed what I saw. It wasn’t love in her future, it was death. Before I could tell her, a car drove out and some guys from school jumped out. One of them held me so that I couldn’t fight. The other laughed as he threw Kelly into the bay. He said that he wanted to see if witches could swim. I tried to fight them off, yelling that Kelly couldn’t swim… but neither could I. I watched her drown before me. With her last gasp she made me promise that I would get back at them.

It took a lot of work, a lot of training, but six months later I did. They would never hurt anyone, on this side, again. I turned away and Kelly said goodby as she walked into the light. She was gone, her purpose ended. Since then, I’ve become popular in the Shadowlands. Sometimes what they ask me to do is easy. Other times, it’s a lot harder. I’ve attracted some bad attention from that side too. Seems that the powers that be don’t like the Dead and the Quick keeping company. They’re after me, I know it’s just a matter of time before they bring me to their side.

Until then, I’m helping the Dead when I can. It doesn’t exactly pay the bills though.

Would you like fries with that?

Inspired by Raven's Story from Twisted Metal Black.
Last edited by Spectrum on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Nope youre fine just need BG3 to post Blank Slate and were full :)

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Bullit

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Beseiger

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Aggressor

Last edited by catsi563 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Onslaught

Last edited by catsi563 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catsi stories
catsi563

Post by catsi563 »

Psyche-out (Nikolas Slavin)

PL: 11/245 pp

Abilities (62 pp)

Str 2 Agi 2 Fight 6 Awe 6
Sta 4 Dex 2 Int 5 Pre 4

Skills: (33 pp)

Acrobatics 6 (+8), Deception 8 (+12), Expertise [Behavioral Sciences] 7 (+12), Expertise [Civics] 3 (+8), Expertise [Computers] 3 (+8), Expertise [Criminal] 3 (+8), Expertise [Philosophy] 3 (+8), Expertise [Science] 1 (+6), Expertise [Tactics] 7 (+12), Insight 8 (+12), Investigation 7 (+12), Perception 8 (+12), Persuasion 8 (+12), Sleight of Hand 4 (+6), Stealth 8 (+10), Technology 8 (+13), Treatment 3 (+8), Vehicles [Land] 4 (+6)

Advantages: (15 pp)

Assessment, Contacts, Daze [Deception], Daze [Persuasion], Improved Daze, Improved Defense, Improved Escape, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Leadership, Redirect, Set-Up, Speed of Thought, Trance, Ultimate Effort [Ultimate Will Resistance], Well-Informed

Powers: (123 pp)

Tactical Leadership: Enhanced Advantage 1 [Favored Environment] (Extras: Affects Others, Perception, Selective); (Feats: Innate, Variable Descriptor [Any Environment]); (Flaws: Check Required [Expertise (Tactics) DC 15], Fades) • 2 pts

Battle Mind: (Flaw: Limited [Only vs. those with minds]) • 5 pts
Enhanced Dodge 4
Enhanced Parry 4
Enhanced Advantages 2 [Evasion 2]

Mental Sense: Senses 11 [Detect (Psionics: Accurate, Acute, Ranged), Blindsight (Mental Sense: Accurate, Radius, Ranged), Danger Sense (mental), Mental Awareness, ] (Feat: Uncanny Dodge) • 12 pts

Sharp Mind: Quickness 4 (Flaw: Limited [mental tasks only]) • 4 pts

Strong Willed: Enhanced Will Resistance 5 (Extra: Impervious 8); (Flaw: Limited [Only vs. Mental Effects]) • 8 pts

Powerful Telepath Array: • 35 pts
Telepath: • 31 pts
Mental Communication 2 (Feat: Subtle) • 9 pts
Mind Reading 11 • 22 pts
-Telelocation: Senses 6 [Detect (Minds: Accurate, Acute, Radius, Ranged)] • 1 (6) pt(s)
-Mental Blast: Ranged Mental Damage 10 (Extra: Alternate Resistance [Will]) • 1 (30) pt(s)
-Mental Illusions: Ranged Affliction 10 [Figment, Phantasm, Immersion; resisted by Will] (Flaw: Limited [Only those with minds]) • 1 (10) pt(s)
-Mental Stun: Ranged Affliction 10 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Will] (Extra: Cumulative) • 1 (30) pt(s)

Telekinetic Might Array: • 29 pts
Telekinesis: Move Object 10 (Feat: Precise) • 21 pts
-TK Blast: Ranged Bludgeoning Damage 10 (Feat: Improved Critical) • 1 (21) pt(s)
-Psionic Surgery: Healing 6 (Extra: Persistent); (Feats: Regrowth, Stabilize) • 1 (20) pt(s)
-TK Shield: Deflect 10 • 1 (10) pt(s)
-TK Shove: Ranged Affliction 10 [Dazed & Prone; resisted by Dodge] (Flaw: Instant Recovery) & Move Object 10 (Flaw: Limited [Away only], Limited [Only affects targets that fail Affliction check]) • 1 (20) pt(s)
-TK Spin Attack: Ranged Affliction 10 [Hindered & Prone, Disabled & Defenseless; resisted by Fortitude] (Extra: Extra Condition); (Flaw: Limited Degree)• 1 (20) pt(s)
-TK Wall: Create 10 (Extra: Stationary); (Feats: Affects Insubstantial 2, Subtle, Tether); (Flaw: Limited [Only makes walls]) • 1 (14) pt(s)
-TK Wave: Bludgeoning Damage 10 (Extra: Area [Cone]) • 1 (20) pt(s)
-TK Wrap Up: Ranged Affliction 10 [Hindered & Vulnerable, Defenseless & Immobilized; resisted by Dodge/Damage] (Extra: Area [Shapeable], Extra Condition); (Flaw: Limited [Requires object/material of opportunity]) • 1 (30) pt(s)

Telekinetic Force Field: Protection 8 (Extras: Impervious 10, Sustained) • 18 pts

Telekinetic Flight: Flight 5 • 10 pts

Combat: (12 pp)

Toughness +12*/+4 [*Telekinetic Force Field (Impervious 10)]

Dodge +10*/+6 [*Battle Mind]

Parry +10*/+6 [*Battle Mind]

Fortitude +8

Will +15*/+10 [*Strong Willed]

Complications:

In Love: Psyche-out fell in love with his teammate Portal on the spot, and the two are nearly inseparable. Hurting her is the one way to insure that Psyche-out would violate his normally non-violent methodology, something he can be VERY cruelly creative with.

Love Of The Game: Psyche-out is a bit of a gamesman; he loves pitting his genius against heroes and those that beat him at his own game are ones he respects.

Motivation ~Greed: Psyche-out is primarily in this for the money….

Motivation ~Thrills: And for the rush he gets breaking the law.

Non-Violent: Surprising to most heroes, Psyche-out generally tries his best to avoid hurting innocent bystanders and has been known to put a crime on hold to rescue people trapped or injured.

Modern Day Robin Hood: Psyche-out tends to give a lot of his ill gotten gains to charities and the poor, he’s garnered quite a fan following for this.

================================================== =============
Costs: Abilities 62+ Skills 33+ Advantages 15+ Powers 123+ Defenses 12= 245 pts.
================================================== =============
Last edited by catsi563 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catsi stories