Dalkon's d20 System Stat Blocks

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
DalkonCledwin

Dalkon's d20 System Stat Blocks

Post by DalkonCledwin »

So it occurs to me that the best system for representing Legend of Zelda happens to be D&D 5e. As such, I will be building Stat Blocks for those characters and other Legend of Zelda stuff in this thread. There will perhaps be a few crossovers with other fandoms, such as Harry Potter, but by and large, this will be for Legend of Zelda stuff. This thread will also house stat blocks for other d20 systems aside from Mutants and Masterminds, as I don't really consider that to be a proper d20 System.

Other Threads
- The Original Potterverse Archive
- Dalkon's Expanded Potterverse Archive
- Dalkon's Revised & Expanded Potterverse Archive
- Dalkon's Revised & Expanded Potterverse Thread Mk II
- Dalkon's General Superhero Archive
- The Narutoverse Archive
- Dalkon's Star Wars Archive
- Dalkon's Devils, Angels & Dragons Archive
- Dalkon's DCAU Builds
- Dalkon's World of Remnant Archive
- Dalkon's Kingdom Keys Archive
- Dalkon's A Link to the Legend of Zelda Archive
- Dalkon and the Olympians Thread Mk I
- Dalkon's Vampires, Werewolves and Demons Thread Mk I
- Dalkon's Fate & the Moonlit World Archive

Important Information
- House Rules

Twilight Hearts
- Brainstorm & Notes
The Main Characters:
- Harry James Potter
- Midna of the Twili
- Bellatrix Alya Black (Young)
- Daphne Ophelia Greengrass
- Ruto of the Zora
Potterverse Allies (NPCs):
- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
- Fleur Isabelle Delacour
- Andromeda Dorea Black (Young)
- Sirius Orion Black (Adult)
- Remus John Lupin (Adult)
- Nymphadora Cassiopeia Tonks
Potterverse Enemies (NPCs):
- The Dark Lord Voldemort
- Lucius Abraxas Malfoy (Adult)

Twilight Warrior
- Brainstorm & Notes
The Main Characters:
- Harry James Potter
- Princess Midna
- Gabrielle Marie Delacour
- Princess Zelda
Dungeon Bosses:
- Shadowfang

Narcissa's Wing
- Brainstorm & Notes ~ Includes 5e Level Clarification
The Main Characters:
- Euthalia Dorea Potter
- Draco Lucius Malfoy
- Daphne Ophelia Greengrass
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:57 am, edited 22 times in total.
DalkonCledwin

Pathfinder Links

Post by DalkonCledwin »

This post is for links to Pathfinder Stat Blocks

Sisterly Schemes
- The Brainstorm
The Main Characters:
- Harry James Potter
- Bellatrix Alya Black
- Andromeda Dorea Black
- Narcissa Druella Black
The Elders of Black:
- Arcturus Black
- Orion Black
- Walburga Black
- Cygnus Black
- Druella Black
The Archmages of Britain:
- Albus Dumbledore
- Voldemort
The Backup Heroes:
- Lily Julia Evans
- James Charlus Potter
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:11 am, edited 11 times in total.
DalkonCledwin

Star Wars: Saga System Links

Post by DalkonCledwin »

- saved for future development
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DalkonCledwin

Re: Dalkon's Zelda-verse & Other D&D 5e Stat Blocks

Post by DalkonCledwin »

- saved for future development
DalkonCledwin

House Rules

Post by DalkonCledwin »

House Rules for Legend of Zelda
- Since I use Hero Lab, and I don't know of a Legend of Zelda mod for that system, I will instead be using the following Races to represent the Races of Zeldaverse:
  • High Elves = Hylians (from Players Handbook)
  • Abyssal Teiflings = Twili (from 5e Unearthed Arcana - That Old Black Magic)
  • Sea Elves = Zora (from 5e Unearthed Arcana - Elf Subraces)
  • Goliaths = Gorons (from Volo's Guide to Monsters & Elemental Evil Player's Guide)
  • Humans = the rare humans of Hyrule (Variant species is allowed)
  • Ghostwise Halfling = Kokiri (from Sword Coast Adventures Guide [Beta])
- I use the following Monsters Manual for Legend of Zelda stuff in regards to D&D 5e: https://www.reddit.com/r/DnD/comments/7 ... 2_legends/
- The Triforce Pieces will be handled as follows:
  • Boon of Combat Prowess = Triforce of Courage
  • Boon of Irresistible Offense = Triforce of Power
  • Boon of Spell Recall = Triforce of Wisdom
Edit: I found the fields that allow me to edit the names of stuff, and while the above information still holds true, I will be making use of those fields in future stat blocks.
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
DalkonCledwin

Twilight Hearts Brainstorm

Post by DalkonCledwin »

Twilight Hearts
Premise: He was left alone in the dark without a friend in the world to call on for support, yet through all of it Harry Potter would discover he was never truly alone.
Required Inclusions:
- Whatever else happens, Harry must become powerful.
- It is up to the author when the story begins, but the first chapter must have Midna revealing herself to Harry.
- Unless Midna has a reason to show herself, she must remain where Harry’s shadow is cast at all times that other characters are in Harry’s presence.
- Because of the bond he shares with Midna, Harry can use and manipulate darkness and shadows in the form of Umbral Magic, or as it is commonly called “Twili Magic.”
- Before Harry discovers how to utilize his Twili Magic, Midna protects him using her own.
- Midna doing something to frighten and/or scare the Dursley’s prior to Harry going to Hogwarts.
- Harry, with Midna’s help, must discover how to use Twili Magic to manipulate all forms of darkness, even that which might exist in the hearts of other people and Dementors.
- Midna must be seen as a friend and protector by some of the Witches and Wizards of Great Britain, and a Dark Creature by others.
- Any form of pairing is welcome, up to and including Harems.
Preferred Inclusions:
- Due to his association with Midna, Harry becoming viewed as a Dark Lord.
- Through his connection with Midna, Harry discovers how to use more general Hylian Magic.
- Harry being paired with Midna in addition to anyone else.
- When Midna first uses her powers in the Light Realm of Earth, no one can see her doing so and Harry comes to view the results as the actions of an imaginary friend / guardian angel.
- Midna being able to ‘fuse’ herself with Harry, allowing them to merge their abilities, but causing Harry’s body to change in a way so that it more closely resembles a Twili.
- Harry being able to enter the Twilight Realm, whereupon he can use it in much the way a videogame character might a “Hub Level”, it may not even be the only such location.
- Harry being the new Hero of Destiny… somehow, and Midna being his chosen companion.
Forbidden Things:
- Harry the Weak Emo Doormat.
- Midna being out to hurt or manipulate Harry beyond the scope of being a Tsundere.
- Harry or Midna siding with Voldemort.
- Anyone managing to sever the bond between Harry and Midna.
DalkonCledwin

Harry Potter / Twilight Hearts

Post by DalkonCledwin »

Harry James Potter
Male Human Fighter 1/Sorcerer 2
Medium humanoid, neutral good
Height: 5' 0", Weight: 100 lbs

Heart Containers: 3
--------------------
Armor Class 13 (leather armor)
Hit Points 22 (3 HD; 2d6+1d10)
Speed 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 8 (-1), DEX 14 (+2), CON 10 (+0), INT 12 (+1), WIS 14 (+2), CHA 16 (+3)
--------------------

Feats Bladesinger
Saving Throws Con +2, Cha +5
Skills Animal Handling +4, Arcana +3, Perception +4, Persuasion +5, Survival +4
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Languages Parseltongue, English
--------------------

Boon of Combat Prowess (1/short rest). When Harry misses with a melee weapon attack, he can choose to hit instead. Once he uses this boon, he can't use it again until he finishes a short rest.

Shadow. Harry's innate magic comes from the Twilight Realm.
- Eyes of the Dark. From 1st level, Harry has darkvision with a range of 60 feet. He can cast darkness by spending 1 sorcery point. Harry can see through any darkness spell he casts using this ability.
- Strength of the Grave. Starting at 1st level, Harry's existence is in a twilight state between life and death making him difficult to defeat. Whenever damage reduces him to 0 hit points, he can make a Constitution saving throw (DC 5 + the damage taken). On a success, he instead drops to 1 hit point. Harry can't use this feature if he is reduced to 0 hit points by radiant damage or by a critical hit.

Bladesong. Starting at 1st level as a Fighter, when Harry uses the attack action, he gains advantage on Constitution checks made to maintain concentration until the beginning of his next turn. He must be wielding a melee weapon in one hand and no other melee weapons or shields to gain this benefit.

Spellcasting. Harry is a 2nd-level sorcerer. His spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). Harry knows the following sorcerer spells:
Cantrips (at-will): Disarm, Fire Bolt, Light, Sword Burst
(Note: Sword Burst sort of replicates the effects of a Spin Attack)
1st Level (3 slots): Chaos Bolt, Ice Bolts, Mage Armor
Sorcery Points: Darkness

Actions
--------------------
Light Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80 ft./320 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d8+2 piercing damage.

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d4+2 piercing damage.

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.

Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d6+2 piercing damage.

Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature.
Hit: 1 bludgeoning damage.

Equipment Dagger, Dagger, leather armor, Light Crossbow, Shortsword, arcane focus (wand), backpack, cloak of invisibility, crowbar, hammer, piton (10), rations (10), rope, hempen (50 feet), tinderbox, torch (10), waterskin, 16 gp

Background (Folk Hero)
--------------------
Deity, Farore, NG

Personality Traits, Action - I leave the thinking to others; I'm much more likely to act first.
Trouble - I'm always ready to lend a hand to those in trouble.

Ideal, Destiny - I an guided towards a higher calling; nothing nor anyone can stop me from my path.

Bond, Protect - There are people who are unable to protect themselves. I fight to protect those people.

Flaw, Tyrant - I am being chased by the tyrant who wants to rule my land. He will stop at nothing to see me killed.

Defining Event, Blessing - I recently received a blessing from a celestial that gave me a great blessing.

Background Feature, Rustic Hospitality - Harry fits in with the common people, and can easily find a place to hide, rest or recuperate among them, unless he gives them a reason to distrust him. They will help him hide from the law, or someone searching for him, provided it doesn't put them in harm's way.
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:35 am, edited 7 times in total.
DalkonCledwin

Midna / Twilight Hearts

Post by DalkonCledwin »

Midna of the Twili
Female Twili Warlock 3
Medium , chaotic good
Height: 5' 2", Weight: 114 lbs

--------------------
Armor Class 11
Hit Points 27 (3d8+3)
Speed 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 8 (-1), DEX 12 (+1), CON 11 (+0), INT 13 (+1), WIS 14 (+2), CHA 17 (+3)
--------------------
Saving Throws Wis +4, Cha +5
Skills Arcana +3, Deception +5, History +3, Intimidation +5, Investigation +3, Persuasion +5
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12
Languages Twili , English, Hylian, Ancient Hylian
--------------------

Twili Arcana (1st-level). Each time Midna finishes a long rest, she gains the ability to cast cantrips and spells randomly determined from a short list. At 1st level, she can cast a cantrips. When she reaches 3rd level, she can also cast a 1st-level spell. At 5th level, she can cast a 2nd-level spell.
Midna can cast a spell gained from this trait only once until she completes her next long rest. She can cast a cantrip gained from this trait at will as normal. For 1st-level spells whose effect changes if cast using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, Midna can cast the spell as if using a 2nd-level slot.
At the end of each long rest, Midna loses the cantrips and spells previously granted by this feature, even if she did not cast them. She replaces those cantrips and spells by rolling for new ones on the Twili Arcana Spells table. Roll seperately for each cantrip and spell. If she rolls the same spell or cantrip she gained at the end of her previous long rest, roll again until Midna gets a different result.
Twili Arcana Spells
d6: 1st level, 3rd level, 5th level
1: dancing lights, burning hands, alter self
2: true strike, charm person, darkness
3: light, magic missile, invisibility
4: message, cure wounds, levitate
5: spare the dying, hideous laughter, mirror image
6: prestidigitation, thunderwave, spider climb

Twili Fortitude. Midna's hit point maximum increases by half your level (minimum 1).

Boon of the Night Spirit. While completely in an area of dim light or darkness, Midna can become invisible as an action. You remain invisible until you take an action or reaction.

Archtwili - The Princess of Air and Darkness. Your Patron is the Princess of the Twilight Realm.
- Fey Presence. Starting at 1st Level, Midna can cause each creature in a 10-foot cube originating from her to make a Wisdom Saving Throw against her Warlock Spell Save DC. The creatures that fail their save are all charmed or frightened by her (Midna's choice which) until the end of her next turn.

Pact of the Evil Eye. When the target of Midna's current hex deals damage to her, she may spend a reaction either to deal the hex effect's damage value to the target, or to add 1d6 to her Constitution Saving Throw to maintain concentration.

Beguiling Influence. Gain proficiency in Deception and Persuasion.

Eldritch Sight. Cast Detect Magic at will.

Spellcasting (2 slots). Midna is a 3rd-level warlock. Her spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). Midna knows the following warlock spells:
Cantrips (at will): Eldritch Blast, Sword Burst
(Assume Midna's version of Sword Burst uses her hair, not swords)
1st Level: Creeping Darkness, Hex, Witch Bolt
2nd Level: Hold Person

Actions
--------------------

Light Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, range 80 ft./320 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d8+1 piercing damage.

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d4 piercing damage.

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d4+1 piercing damage.

Scepter. Melee Weapon Attack: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d6-1 bludgeoning damage.

Equipment Dagger, Dagger, Light Crossbow, Scepter, backpack, book, clothes, fine, component pouch, ink (1 ounce bottle), ink pen, little bag of sand, parchment (10), small knife, traveling journal (worth 1 gp, 2 lb), trinket, 23 gp, 0 ep, 2 cp

Background (Arcane Dominion)
--------------------
Deity, Not Applicable

Personality Traits, Best Possible Light - I belong to the most advanced nation in the world, and so I must represent my people in the best possible light.
Comfortable with Magic - I feel comfortable around magic, and I feel anxious anywhere magic is unwelcome.

Ideals, Hope - Doom threatens this world, and only magic can save us from it. (Good)

Bond, Lost Family Secrets - My family must recover the lost arcane secrets of our ancestors before our enemies do.

Flaw, Undead Hatred - Midna has an overwhelming hatred of undead creatures.

Background Feature, Network of Knowledge - The Twilight Realm provides Midna with professional cachet among wizards and other arcane spellcasters. She can request favors from these individuals, such as advice on magical problems, research concerning magic items and relics, and translation of sigils and runes. If Midna asks for such a favor, she must repay it in a reasonable amount of time, or risk alienating her peers.
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
DalkonCledwin

Bellatrix Black / Twilight Hearts

Post by DalkonCledwin »

Bellatrix Alya Black (Young)
Female Human Rogue 1/Wizard 2
Medium humanoid, neutral
Height: 5' 5", Weight: 114 lbs

--------------------
Armor Class 13 (leather armor)
Hit Points 17 (3 HD; 2d6+1d8-3)
Speed 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 11 (+0), DEX 15 (+2), CON 9 (-1), INT 16 (+3), WIS 14 (+2), CHA 13 (+1)
--------------------
Saving Throws Dex +4, Int +5
Skills Acrobatics +4, Deception +3, Insight +6, Perception +4, Persuasion +5, Stealth +4
Senses passive Perception 14
Languages English, French, German, Latin, Thieves Cant
--------------------
Expertise. Doubles proficiency bonus in Insight & Persuasion.

Sneak Attack. Beginning at 1st Level, once per turn Bella can deal an extra 1d6 points of damage against a creature she has advantage against on the attack roll. The attack must use a Finesse or Ranged weapon.
She doesn't need advantage if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated and she doesn't have disadvantage on the attack roll.

War Magic. Bella follows the tradition of war magic, using magic on the battlefield.
- Arcane Deflection. Beginning at 2nd level, Bella has learned to prevent harm to herself with her magic. When she fails a saving throw or is hit by an attack, she can use her reaction to gain a +2 bonus to her AC or a +4 bonus to her Saving Throw for that attack before resolution. When she uses this feature, she can't cast spells more complex than Cantrips until the end of her next turn.
- Tactical Wit. Beginning at 2nd level, Bella can give herself a bonus to her Initiative rolls equal to her Intelligence modifier.

Arcane Recovery. Bella may recover half her Wizard level in Spell Slots after a short rest.

Spellcasting: Bella is a 2nd-level wizard. Her spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks).

Spellbook Contents
--------------------
Alarm, Bewitch, Burning Hands, Color Spray, Detect Magic, Diction, Ice Bolts, Shield

Cantrips
--------------------
Detect Charm, Disarm, Mage Hand

Actions
--------------------

Rapier. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d8+2 piercing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80 ft./320 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d6+2 piercing damage.

Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature.

Equipment Dagger, Dagger, leather armor, Rapier, Shortbow, 10 feet of string, arcane focus (wand), backpack, ball bearings (bag of 1,000), bell, candle (5), clothes, fine, crowbar, hammer, lantern, hooded, oil (flask) (2), piton (10), pouch, rations (5), rope, hempen (50 feet), thieves' tools, tinderbox, waterskin, 4 gp, 5 sp

Background (Courtier)
--------------------
Deity, Not Applicable

Personality Traits, Aphorisms - I know catch phrases for every situation and am quick to recite folk wisdom.
Known - I like to be appreciated for my work and enjoy the fame it brings me. It is surprising when people have not heard of me.

Ideal, Aspiration - I aim to be the best of the best within my craft.

Bond, Pursue - I seek great wealth to help me secure someone's love.

Flaw, Satisfied - I always want more and am never satisfied with what I have.

Background Feature, Court Functionary - Bella understands the legal system and the politics that happen within the legal system. Bella can gain access to the records and workings of any court or political body that she encounters. She knows who the head power players are, whom to request favors from, and what interests drive these people.
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
DalkonCledwin

Post by DalkonCledwin »

Daphne Ophelia Greengrass
Female Protector Aasimar Sorcerer 3
Medium , lawful good
Height: 4' 9", Weight: 93 lbs

--------------------
Armor Class 9
Hit Points 24 (3d6+6)
Speed 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 10 (+0), DEX 8 (-1), CON 12 (+1), INT 13 (+1), WIS 15 (+2), CHA 17 (+3)
--------------------
Saving Throws Con +3, Cha +5
Skills History +3, Insight +4, Persuasion +5, Religion +3
Damage Resistances necrotic, radiant
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 12
Languages Latin, Hylian, English
--------------------

Boon of Spell Recall (1/long rest). Daphne may pick a spell knows or has prepared. She can cast that spell once without expending a spell slot. Once she does so, she can't use this boon until she finishes a long rest.

Favored Soul (2). Daphne is the favored disciple of Hylia, and due to this fact gains great powers.
- Divine Magic. Daphne is able to learn spells normally associated with Clerics, despite being a Sorcerer.
- Favored by the Gods (2d4, 1/short rest). If Daphne fails on a saving throw, or misses with an attack roll, she may roll 2d4 and add it to result, possibly changing the outcome. Once she uses this ability, she can't use it again until she completes a short rest.
- Supernatural Resistance. Daphne's Hit Point total increases by 1 for each Sorcerer Level that she gains.

Subtle Spell. Daphne can expend 1 Sorcery Point in order to cast a spell without Verbal or Somatic components.

Quickened Spell. When Daphne casts a spell that has a casting time of 1 action, she can spend 2 Sorcery Points to change the casting time to 1 bonus action for this casting.

Healing Hands (1/long rest). As an action, Daphne can touch a creature and cause it to regain a number of hit points equal to her level. Once she use this trait, she can't use it again until she finishes a long rest.

Radiant Soul (1/long rest). Starting at 3rd level, Daphne can use her action to unleash the divine energy within herself, causing her eyes to glimmer and two luminous, incorporeal wings to sprout from her back.
Daphne's transformation lasts for 1 minute or until she ends it as a bonus action. During it, she has a flying speed of 30 feet, and once on each of her turns, she can deal extra radiant damage to one target when she deals damage to it with an attack or spell. The extra radiant damage equals her level.
Once Daphne uses this trait, she can't use it again until she finishes a long rest.

Spellcasting. Daphne is a 3rd-level sorcerer. Her spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). Daphne knows the following Sorcerer spells:
Cantrips (at will): Blade Ward, Call Upon Faith, Death Prayer, Fire Bolt
1st Level (4 slots): Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Ice Bolts
2nd Level (2 slots): Bliss
Racial (at will): Light

Actions
--------------------

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.

Quarterstaff. Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d6 bludgeoning damage or 1d8 bludgeoning damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.

Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature.

Equipment Dagger, Dagger, Quarterstaff, arcane focus (wand), backpack, bedroll, mess kit, rations (10), rope, hempen (50 feet), tinderbox, torch (10), waterskin, 65 gp, 8 sp

Background (Noble)
--------------------
Deity, Hylia, LG

Personality Traits, Blood - Although born to nobility, I believe that I am no better than those around me.
Favor - Once lost, my favor is forever gone.

Ideal, Noble Obligation - I have a responsibility to care for and protect those beneath me. (Good)

Bond, Loyalty - My loyalty to my a supreme ruler is completely steady.

Flaw, Ice Princess - I tend to react violently to people who make unwanted passes at me.

Background Feature, Position of Privilege - Because of Daphne's noble background, people assume the best of her, and she is welcome wherever she is, especially in high society. Common folk will cater to Daphne so as to get in her good graces, and people of the same class will welcome her into their world. If needed, Daphne can gain an audience with the local noble.
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
DalkonCledwin

Post by DalkonCledwin »

Ruto of the Zora
Female Zora Cleric 3
Medium humanoid, chaotic good
Height: 4' 8", Weight: 92 lbs

--------------------
Armor Class 18 (Scales, shield)
Hit Points 24 (3d8)
Speed 30 ft., swim 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 9 (-1), DEX 15 (+2), CON 10 (+0), INT 12 (+1), WIS 15 (+2), CHA 14 (+2)
--------------------
Saving Throws Wis +4, Cha +4
Skills Athletics +1, Medicine +4, Perception +4, Religion +3, Survival +4
Languages Zoran, Hylian, Lizal, Deku
--------------------

Child of the Sea. Ruto has a swimming speed of 30 feet, and she can breathe air and water.

Fey Ancestry. Ruto has advantage on Saving Throws against being charmed, and magic can't put her to sleep.

Friend of the Sea. Using gestures and sounds, Ruto can communicate simple ideas to small or smaller creatures that have an inborn swimming speed.

Water. Ruto's divine powers come from the very water that she calls home.
- Athletic Swimmer. Ruto already had a swim speed, so this only benefits her in that it grants her proficiency with the Athletics skill and doubles the proficiency bonus when making any check related to swimming or remaining afloat.
- Roar of the Waves. Starting at 2nd level, Ruto can use her Channel Divinity feature to speak in a voice as loud as the raging sea itself, startling the living creatures around her. As an action, Ruto can present her Holy Symbol and speak in a booming voice. Each creature within 30 feet that can hear and understand her must make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failure that creature is frightened of Ruto for 1 minute, or until it takes damage.

Channel Divinity (1/rest). Ruto can channel divine energy directly from her deity.
- Turn Undead. Ruto can use her Channel Energy to cause undead creatures within 30 feet of her to need to succeed on a Wisdom save or flee.

Spellcasting. Ruto is a 3rd-level cleric. Her spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 12, +4 to hit with spell attacks). Ruto has the following cleric spells prepared:
Orisons (at will): Death Prayer, Spare the Dying, Word of Radiance
1st Level (4 slots): Bless, Ceremony, Create/Destroy Water, Healing Word, Purify Food & Drink
2nd Level (2 slots): Ancestral Blessing, Mirror Image, Misty Step, Thunderball

Actions
--------------------

Mace. Melee Weapon Attack: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d6-1 bludgeoning damage.

Spear. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d6-1 piercing damage or 1d8-1 piercing damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.

Equipment Mace, Scales, shield, Spear, 2 blocks of incense, alms box, backpack, blanket, candle (10), censer, clothes, traveler's, holy symbol (amulet), hunting trap, pouch, rations (2), tinderbox, Zora's Sapphire, vestments, waterskin, 42 gp, 5 sp

Background (Zora Tribe Member)
--------------------
Deity, Nayru, NG

Personality Traits, Fiddling - I like to touch things, pick them up, play with them. Sometimes I don't even know I'm doing it which means sometimes I accidentally break them.
Pups - I am over protective of my friends.

Ideal, Change - Life is forever changing and in order to survive we must change with it. (Chaotic)

Bond, Family - The most important thing in my life is my family, clan or tribe, no matter how far away they are.

Flaw, Trust - I find it difficult to trust members members of other races, tribes and societies although with time my trust can build.

Background Feature, Zora Heritage - Ruto has excellent knowledge of Lanayru Province. She therefore always finds twice as much food and drinkable water as normal, and her tribe and allies will provide hospitality.

--------------------
Builder's Comment Before I get yelled at for that image, I would kindly point out that it isn't any worse than the appearance that Ruto had in the ORIGINAL release of Ocarina of Time back on the Nintendo 64...
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
DalkonCledwin

Voldemort / Twilight Hearts / General Potterverse

Post by DalkonCledwin »

The Dark Lord Voldemort
Horcrux Lich
Medium undead, neutral evil

--------------------
Armor Class 18 (natural armor)
Hit Points 198 (18d8+54)
Speed 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 11 (+0), DEX 16 (+3), CON 16 (+3), INT 20 (+5), WIS 14 (+2), CHA 16 (+3)
--------------------
Saving Throws Con +11, Int +13, Wis +10
Skills Arcana +18, Deception +10, History +12, Insight +9, Perception +9, Religion +12
Damage Resistances cold, lightning, necrotic
Damage Immunities poison; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Condition Immunities charmed, exhaustion, frightened, paralyzed, poisoned
Senses truesight 120 ft., passive Perception 19
Languages Albanian, English, French, German, Greek, Latin, Parseltongue, Russian
Challenge 21 (33,000 XP)
--------------------

Boon of Irresistible Offense. Voldemort can bypass the damage resistances of any creature.

Legendary Resistance (3/day). If Voldemort fails a saving throw, he can choose to succeed instead.

Rejuvenation: As long as at least one Horcruxes remains, Voldemort will turn into a wraith upon death.

Spellcasting. The lich is a 18th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 20, +12 to hit with spell attacks). The lich has the following wizard spells prepared:
Cantrips (at will): fire bolt, mage hand, message, pain, smoke shape
1st level (4 slots): detect magic, disguise self, push, ray of sickness, serpent’s gaze, shield, witch bolt
2nd level (3 slots): call society, crown of madness, darkness, detect thoughts, flame of chaos, levitate, pain of giving, sinister surroundings, skywrite
3rd level (3 slots): animate dead, counterspell, dispel magic, fireball, hypnotic pattern, lightning bolt, slow, twisted magic
4th level (3 slots): arcane eye, banishment, blight, dimension door, flame spiral, sickening radiance, wall of fire
5th level (3 slots): animate objects, dominate person, resist magic, scrying, telekinesis, wall of force
6th level (1 slot): arcane gate, disintegrate, mass suggestion, wall of ice
7th level (1 slot): plane shift, power word pain, symbol
8th level (1 slot): dominate monster, power word stun
9th level (1 slot): power word kill

Turn Resistance. Voldemort has advantage on saving throws against any effect that turns undead.

Actions
--------------------

Paralyzing Touch. Melee Spell Attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature.
Hit: 10 (3d6) cold damage. The target must succeed on a DC 18 Constitution saving throw or be paralyzed for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.

Legendary Actions
--------------------

Voldemort can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature's turn. The creature regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.

Cantrip. Voldemort casts a cantrip.

Frightening Gaze (Costs 2 Actions). Voldemort fixes his gaze on one creature it can see within 10 feet of it. The target must succeed on a DC 18 Wisdom saving throw against this magic or become frightened for 1 minute. The frightened target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a target’s saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the target is immune to Voldemort's gaze for the next 24 hours.

Paralyzing Touch (Costs 2 Actions). Voldemort uses his Paralyzing Touch.

Disrupt Life (Costs 3 Actions). Each living creature within 20 feet of Voldemort must make a DC 18 Constitution saving throw against this magic, taking 21 (6d6) necrotic damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.

--------------------
Build Comments: Okay, yes, this guy's Challenge Level is way outside the league of Harry and the others at the moment. That is to be expected as he has basically replaced Ganondorf in this concept.

Flame of Chaos is the spell with an effect the closest I could find to Fiendfyre.
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
DalkonCledwin

Albus Dumbledore / Twilight Hearts / General Potterverse

Post by DalkonCledwin »

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Archmage
Medium humanoid, chaotic good

--------------------
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 162 (18d8+18)
Speed 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 10 (+0), DEX 14 (+2), CON 12 (+1), INT 20 (+5), WIS 15 (+2), CHA 16 (+3)
--------------------
Saving Throws Int +9, Wis +6
Skills Arcana +13, History +13
Damage Resistances spells
Senses passive Perception 12
Languages English, French, Gobbledygook, Latin, Merfolk, Thieves' Cant
Challenge 12 (8,400 XP)
--------------------

Magic Resistance. Dumbledore has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.

Spellcasting. Dumbledore is an 18th-level spellcaster. His spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 17, +9 (+12) to hit with spell attacks). Dumbledore can cast disguise self and invisibility at will and has the following wizard spells prepared:
Cantrips (at will): befuddle, disarm, fire bolt, friends, mage hand
1st level (4 slots): bewitch, charm person, comprehend languages, decrypt, enhance oration, feather fall, flaming bolts, shield
2nd level (3 slots): augment flames, call society, combat mind, delude, detect thoughts, flame of chaos
3rd level (3 slots): babel’s curse, counterspell, dispel magic, fireball, whip of flame
4th level (3 slots): confusion, wall of fire
5th level (3 slots): immolation, legend lore
6th level (1 slot): channel flame, guards and wards
7th level (1 slot): delayed blast fireball
8th level (1 slot): incendiary cloud, lightning storm
9th level (1 slot): power word banish

Actions
--------------------

The Elder Wand Ranged Weapon Attack: +3 to Spell Attack
On Hit: As Spell damage.
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
DalkonCledwin

Fleur Delacour / Twilight Hearts / General Potterverse

Post by DalkonCledwin »

Fleur Isabelle Delacour
Veela enchanter
Medium humanoid (veela), lawful good

--------------------
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 72 (9d8)
Speed 35 ft.
--------------------
STR 9 (-1), DEX 14 (+2), CON 11 (+0), INT 17 (+3), WIS 12 (+1), CHA 18 (+4)
--------------------
Saving Throws Int +6, Wis +4
Skills Arcana +6, History +6, Perception +4
Languages Bulgarian, English, French, Latin, Veelan
Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
--------------------

Fey Ancestry. Fleur has advantage on Saving Throws to resist being charmed, and magic can't put her to sleep.

Instinctive Charm (Recharges after Casting a 1st- or higher level Enchantment Spell). Fleur can try to divert an attack made against her, provided that the attacker is within 30 feet of her and visible to her. Fleur must decide to do so before the attack hits or misses.
The attacker must make a DC 14 Wisdom saving throw. If they fail the save, they target the creature closest to them, other than Fleur or themselves. If multiple creatures are close, the attacker can choose which one to target.

Spellcasting. The wood elf enchanter is a 9th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 14, +6 to hit with spell attacks). The wood elf enchanter has the following wizard spells prepared:
Cantrips (at will): befuddle, detect charm, disarm, fire bolt
1st level (4 slots): disguise self, sense emotion, shield, witch bolt
2nd level (3 slots): flame of chaos, mage's scorcher, scorching ray, shatter, skywrite, suggestion
3rd level (3 slots): lustful gaze, sending, sunscorch, whip of flame
4th level (3 slots): flames of purification, memory read, storm sphere, wall of fire
5th level (1 slot): dance of seduction, euphoric ecstasy, immolation, love charm, mislead
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
DalkonCledwin

Andromeda Black / Twilight Hearts / General Potterverse

Post by DalkonCledwin »

Andromeda Dorea Black (Young)
Apprentice wizard
Medium humanoid, neutral good

--------------------
Armor Class 10
Hit Points 16 (2d8)
Speed 30 ft.
--------------------
STR 10 (+0), DEX 10 (+0), CON 10 (+0), INT 14 (+2), WIS 10 (+0), CHA 11 (+0)
--------------------
Skills Arcana +4, History +4
Senses passive Perception 10
Languages English
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
--------------------

Spellcasting. The apprentice wizard is a 1st-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 12, +4 to hit with spell attacks). The apprentice wizard has the following wizard spells prepared:
Cantrips (at will): detect charm, disarm
1st level (2 slots): debilitate, shield, witch bolt

--------------------
Build Comments: This stat block is also a good stand in for the stat blocks of any Witch or Wizard prior to their Owl Years in terms of providing them with basic stats, so long as they are human.
Last edited by DalkonCledwin on Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.