First M&M 3e character build

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
myway24454

First M&M 3e character build

Post by myway24454 »

This is my first attempt at making character build of ANY sort, so bare with me.

I'm trying to make builds for the MC2 universe since I feel like it doesn't get enough exposure.

Starting with the initial Superheroes:

Spider-Girl(Mayday Parker)
J2(Zane Yama)

A-Next:
Thunderstrike(Kevin Masterson)
Stinger(Cassandra Lang)
Mainframe
myway24454

Re: First M&M 3e character build

Post by myway24454 »

Spider-Girl_Vol_1_80_Textless.jpg
Spider-Girl_Vol_1_80_Textless.jpg (49.79 KiB) Viewed 948 times
Spider-Girl/May "Mayday" Parker
PL 10

STRENGTH 8 STAMINA 8 AGILITY 11 DEXTERITY 11
FIGHTING 7 INTELLECT 0 AWARENESS 4 PRESENCE 2

Powers:
Web Shooters: Removable (-7 points) • 26 points
Web Swinging: Movement 1 (Swinging), Speed 2 (8 MPH; Limited to Swinging Only) • 3 points
Webbing: Array (27 points)
• Web Slinging: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 9 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by Strength/Damage;
Hindered and Vulnerable, Defenseless and Immobile; Extra Condition, Limited Degree) • 27 points
• Web Tether: Enhanced Extra 8 (Increased Range on Strength, Limited to No Damage), Enhanced Trait
2 (Improved Disarm, Improved Trip) • 1 point
• Web In The Eyes: Ranged Cumulative Affliction 9 (Resisted by Dodge, Overcome by
Strength/Damage; Impaired, Disabled, Unaware; Limited to Visual Sense Only) • 1 point
• Web Objects: Create 9 (Stationary, Tether, Permanent, Quirk 2-No complex objects and Stationary
requires anchor) • 1 point

Skills:
Acrobatics 2 (+10/+12/+18) [Agile Feint], Athletics (+8/+12), Close Combat [Unarmed] 2 (+10/+12), Deception 5 (+6), Expertise [Science] 3 (+9), Insight 4 (+8), Intimidation (+1), Perception 3 (+7/+15), Persuasion 4 (+5), Ranged Combat [Web Shooters] 4 (+11), Stealth 2 (+12), Technology 3 (+9)

Offense:
Initiative +10
Close Attack +8
Unarmed +12 [Unarmed +8]
Ranged Attack +7
Web Shooters +11 [Web Slinging Affliction +9; Web Spinning Create +6; Web Throwing Move Object +9; Webbing Over the Eyes Affliction +9]

Defense:
Dodge +14 [DC22/24]
Parry +12 (+14 with Spider Sense) [DC22/24]
Toughness +6 (+5 without Defensive Roll),
Fortitude +7,
Will +7
Ken

Post by Ken »

If her Fortitude is 7 and her Toughness (without Defensive Roll) is 5, her Stamina cannot be 8, unless you did some subtractions somewhere. It looks like her Stamina should be 5, with 2 extra ranks of Fortitude added on.
My Amazing Woman: a super-hero romantic comedy podcast.

When the most powerful super hero on Earth marries an ordinary man, hilarity ensues.
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Hey, welcome to the forums :)! Nice extras in the web shooters- I feel the Create and Eye-Webbing are under-utilized aspects of Spider-tricks.
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Hey there! Welcome to our little corner of the internet. I'm looking forward to these builds. The MC2 setting was something that I feel didn't get nearly enough exposure, as it felt like a decent progression of the mid-90s Marvel and sort of Tom DeFalco's own playground. It actually felt more like classic Marvel than Marvel did once Disassembled and Civil War rolled around.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
myway24454

Post by myway24454 »

Ken wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:16 pm If her Fortitude is 7 and her Toughness (without Defensive Roll) is 5, her Stamina cannot be 8, unless you did some subtractions somewhere. It looks like her Stamina should be 5, with 2 extra ranks of Fortitude added on.
Thank you. I plan on redoing it anyways to make her more unique from her father.