Proditor's Pad of Pop Culture and V&V. (NEW! Princess M'Krell and Singularity from Golden Heroes!)

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Skaramine

Re: Proditor's Pad of Pop Culture and V&V. (NEW! UG! (no really, that's his name))

Post by Skaramine »

Todd should get some similar inference/insight ability when you write him up.

And now I gotta hunt down the TPB's and/or get them on Comixology.
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Proditor's Pad of Pop Culture and V&V. (NEW! UG! (no really, that's his name))

Post by Ares »

proditor wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 8:24 pm
Ares wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 8:06 pm
Regarding Ug vs Race, I'm not really sure how much "lower" Ug is than Race, or that Race would kick his ass in a fight. Sure, in the introduction we see Ug running from a dinosaur that Race one-shots with a sniper rifle, but that's Race with a sniper rifle. Race was equally impressed when Ug managed to get onto and tame a mammoth and ride it around. Ug seemed close to peak Human physically, and was pulling off some impressive movement abilities. It'd be sort of like comparing Tarzan and James Bond. Both are serious badasses who can beat the tar out of multiple goons, with one being more physically impressive and geared towards outdoors survival/animal handling, the other for modern superspy stuff (guns, piloting, etc.).
Oh Ug definitely hits harder, and has the capacity to do more raw damage. But Race is trained in unarmed combat. Extensively. That's why I have Ug at the next tier in my thinking. Admittedly, a lot of that comes from being a martial arts dilettante in real life, but I've seen skill overcome power in a lot of RL situations, and I think that's how it would go here. Of course, you could always just give Ug +2 to his unarmed, and they're about equal. I mean, this is just my take on the guy. :)

I think they both have their areas of expertise, and were I in a jungle I'd opt to hang with Ug, but pretty much anywhere else, I'm hanging with Bannon.

EDIT: Though Ug might be the superior wingman...Race would be way too distracting based on the cartoons and comics.
Heh, wow, I never thought I'd be on this end of a martial arts conversation. Poor Jab must dread every time he brings up martial arts in his thread and include the words "realistically, martial artists would ______", because I'm usually the guy who'll chime in on both the realistic and genre sides of things, because I love both aspects of the martial arts. I love the real world martial arts where sufficient discipline, training and hard work can give someone the skills to defend themselves, as well as the spiritual and philosophical elements some of the arts embrace, and I love the fictional martial arts that are anywhere from Enter the Dragon to Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon to Heavenly Sword/Dragon Saber to Dragon Ball Z.

Anyway, I definitely don't want to undersell the awesomeness that is Race Bannon. If anything, when I do my own "animated series" hybrid setting, I'm likely to make him a full on "superhero level" PL 10 action hero that could conceivably hang with Marvel guys like the Punisher and Daredevil.

I'm probably mostly coming at it from a genre convention standpoint more than anything. Usually in these cases, guys like Race can beat the crap out of any mook and will only have a decent fight against elite mooks or the top henchmen of the bad guy. But if a guy is sufficiently "big" enough, they're going to have a problem. Like, hand-to-hand I suspect Race would be on the losing end of fights with the Quest-equivalent of guys like James Bonds Oddjob or Jaws. Generally speaking, most Neanderthal men in fiction are given near superhuman levels of strength, and Ug is a heroic version of those who has a bunch of Tarzan added on. I suspect you'd have Race put up an awesome fight, but Ug would probably be shown to be this combination of stronger, faster and tougher, with a savage method of fighting developed against dinosaurs that'd also let him win. You'd probably need a dedicated fictional martial artist to beat someone like Ug hand-to-hand (because "defeat superior strength through skill" is basically the point of such guys), or someone similarly powerfully built (the aforementioned Jaws or Oddjob).

Then again, all of that is "genre" stuff, where the soldier types are solid hand-to-hand fighters but mostly mook horror shows with guns. That and I've been reading a lot of R.E. Howard's Conan lately, and every time I see Ug I hear Howard-style narration about the "strength no civilized men could match" and "the speed and grace of a panther" and so on. So really, it might be me rather than you that needs to re-read the series again, which is such a shame. :D Re-reading my favorite comic of recent years. I also need to get my hands on those old Johnny Quest episodes. And maybe the 80s stuff. And the Real Adventures stuff, at least the second season.

Man, they need to do a Johnny Quest revival. Or use this for just a new HB action hero revival show.

I will say that, somehow, in my initial reading, I completely missed that the Galaxy Trio apparently died.

Anyway, don't mind me, and carry on! Loving these builds. :)
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
proditor

Post by proditor »

I think we're fine as long as we both realize that Superman would totally beat up Mighty Mouse, because Mighty Mouse isn't real. ;)

EDIT: I also made two small revisions to previous sheets. Ug went up 4 on his insight, and Johnny went up three on his WILL save (almost entirely due to issue 12 of FQ).
proditor

Post by proditor »

TODD MESSICK (DINOBOY)

Todd Messick - PL 3

Strength 0, Stamina 1, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 2, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 1

Advantages
Animal Empathy, Luck, Set-up, Sidekick 11, Teamwork

Skills
Athletics 5 (+5), Close Combat: Grab 2 (+4), Deception 2 (+3), Expertise: Dinosaurs 6 (+8), Expertise: Science 1 (+3), Expertise: Survival 4 (+6), Insight 4 (+6), Investigation 1 (+3), Perception 1 (+3), Persuasion 4 (+9/+5), Stealth 1 (+6)

Equipment
Cellphone

Powers
Animal Friend: Enhanced Trait 2 (Traits: Persuasion +4 (+9); Limited: Animals Only)
Child-size: Shrinking 4 (-1 STR, -2 Intimidate, +4 Stealth, +2 active defenses, -1 size rank; Innate; Permanent)

Offense
Initiative +1
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 10)
Throw, +1 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 15)

Complications
Motivation: Responsibility: Todd is trying to find his parents. Nothing is more important to him now.

Relationship: Ug: Todd is devoted to his friend and companion Ug, and relies on him implicitly.

Relationship: Bronto: His sidekick, pet, and companion, Bronto and Todd look out for each other in any circumstance.

Relationship: Team Quest: Todd is fast friends with the Quest brothers, and they remain dedicated to helping one another when needed.

Quirk: Cannot leave the lost valley, instantly teleports back if removed.

Defense
Dodge 4, Parry 4, Fortitude 2, Toughness 1, Will 4

Power Points
Abilities 22 + Powers 10 + Advantages 15 + Skills 16 (31 ranks) + Defenses 4 = 67

-Todd was along on an archaeological dig with his parents when they encountered one of the dimensional rifts being instigated by Omnikron. The area where they were digging had been prone to these anomalies, and Dr. Quest had asked the Messick's to let him know if anything unusual happened. Well, unusual happened when Omnikron opened a new portal and Todd's parents were sucked inside. Todd kept his head, but had to adapt quickly as dinosaurs started tearing through the valley. Fortunately, he was rescued by Ug, a caveman who also got sucked through a rift. The two became an inseparable team, and helped to vanquish Omnikron. After the end of that adventure, Todd befriended Bronto, a young brontosaurus. Now the three of them get into continuing adventures as they continue searching for Todd's parents.

-I was not familiar with Dinoboy at all until Ares thoughtfully linked the show's intro after my Ug wrtite-up. That led me down the wormhole of suggested Youtube videos, and I caught a few of the episodes. Wow...just wow. Todd in FQ is such a massive upgrade over original Todd. Original Todd was walking dino-bait, a death just waiting to happen. Todd here is a composed, knowledgeable and smart kid who doesn't get flustered even when being chased by an Allosaurus. It didn't hurt that he seems to also be roughly 12, as opposed to the show where he's like 8-9.

-Ug, Todd and Bronto were a bit more work than you'd think, mostly because they only show up for roughly 3 issues, and the Annual. Some of it is laid out really clearly: Todd is a smart kid with decent survival skills, and a professional level of knowledge when it comes to dinosaurs. He has a strange gift with animals, similar to what we see Ug demonstrate, that allows him to "tame" Bronto by the time we get to the annual with Adam Strange. It's a good read btw, go pick it up. Anyway, Todd is not as good a fighter as Jonny or Hadji, but when you have a Neanderthal and a dinosaur on your side, you don't really need to be. He comes in at PL3,as the real threats are the PL 6 Bodyguard (Ug) and Pet (Bronto).

Bronto - PL 6

Strength 5, Stamina 5, Agility 0, Dexterity 0, Fighting 4, Intellect -2, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Skills
Athletics 3 (+8), Close Combat: Tail Slap: Strength-based Damage 2 1 (+5), Expertise: Survival 8 (+6), Intimidation 4 (+6), Perception 6 (+8)

Powers
Baby Bronto: Growth 5 (+5 STR, +5 STA, +2 Intimidate, -5 Stealth, -3 active defenses, +1 size rank, +5 mass ranks)
Dino Attacks
. . Tail Slap: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 22)
. . Trample: Affliction 6 (1st degree: Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Prone, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 16; Alternate Resistance: Parry; Limited Degree)
Dino Senses: Senses 5 (Acute: Olfactory, Low-light Vision, Tracking: Olfactory 2: full speed, Ultra-hearing)
Fast: Speed 2 (Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)

Offense
Initiative +0
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 15)
Tail Slap: Strength-based Damage 2, +5 (DC 22)
Throw, +0 (DC 20)
Trample: Affliction 6, +4 (DC Dog 16)
Unarmed, +4 (DC 20)

Complications
Disability: Bronto is a 15 foot long dinosaur with no hands, thumbs, or cell phone plan.

Relationship: Todd: His sidekick, buddy, and companion, Bronto and Todd look out for each other in any circumstance.

Defense
Dodge 3, Parry 5, Fortitude 5, Toughness 5, Will 3

Power Points
Abilities 8 + Powers 24 + Advantages 0 + Skills 11 (22 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 54
Last edited by proditor on Fri May 25, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skaramine

Re: Proditor's Pad of Pop Culture and V&V. (NEW! Todd Messick (Dinoboy))

Post by Skaramine »

quote:
Disability: Bronto is a 15 foot long dinosaur with no hands, thumbs, or cell phone plan.
-dead of the laughter-
The ATT member formerly known as both MorningKnight and Power-Glove.
Just call me Doug.
proditor

Post by proditor »

Skaramine wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 5:26 pm quote:
-dead of the laughter-
Excellent, my job here is done. ;)

Actually, I managed to whip through another one today, so next up is my weekend post, a bit early.
proditor

Post by proditor »

DEVA SUMADI

Deva Sumadi - PL 7

Strength 1, Stamina 2, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 8, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 3

Advantages
Assessment, Benefit, Alternate Identity: Falcon 7, Leader of Inter-Nation, Benefit, Cipher 2, Benefit, Security Clearance 5: Government Secrets, Benefit, Wealth 4 (multimillionare), Connected, Contacts, Defensive Roll 3, Equipment 6, Improved Aim, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Instant Up, Luck (Edit Scene), Luck (Instant Counter), Move-by Action, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Ranged Attack 3, Takedown, Teamwork, Uncanny Dodge, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+8), Athletics 6 (+7), Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+10), Deception 5 (+8), Expertise: Criminal 5 (+7), Expertise: Current Events 4 (+6), Expertise: Espionage 6 (+8), Expertise: Law Enforcement 6 (+8), Expertise: Streetwise 5 (+7), Insight 4 (+6), Intimidation 2 (+5), Investigation 6 (+8), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+7), Ranged Combat: Guns 3 (+7), Sleight of Hand 1 (+5), Stealth 4 (+8), Technology 4 (+6), Treatment 4 (+6), Vehicles 2 (+6)

Equipment
Cell Phone (Smartphone), Handcuffs, Heavy Pistol, Knife, Mini-tracer, Multi-tool, Submachine gun, Suppressor

Offense
Initiative +4
Grab, +8 (DC Spec 11)
Heavy Pistol, +10 (DC 19)
Knife, +8 (DC 17)
Submachine gun, +7 (DC 19)
Throw, +7 (DC 16)
Unarmed, +10 (DC 16)

Complications
Identity: Falcon 7, the talking head that runs InterNation.

Motivation: Doing Good: From forming and running InterNation to acting in the field herself, Deva always tries to help people.

Motivation: Thrills: Deva can't get out of the field. Even though she arguably has bigger responsibilities, she is addicted to the action.

Responsibility: InterNation: Deva not only acts as their lead agent, she also runs InterNation and helps guide the Impossibles.

Rivalry: Other spies: Deva's one of the very best and has the ego to back it up. She's not above showing up other operators.

Defense
Dodge 9, Parry 9, Fortitude 4, Toughness 5/2, Will 5

Power Points
Abilities 52 + Powers 0 + Advantages 40 + Skills 40 (80 ranks) + Defenses 11 = 143

-Deva Sumadi was assigned by InterNation to work with Birdman in concert with Team Quest. Dr. Quest had discovered some profoundly distirbing information about portals opening into our dimension, and Deva was to act as the liason with InterNation as they all attempted to find out what those portals meant for the world. As it turned it, it meant that Omnikron was trying to destroy everything, so Deva worked alongside a large gathering of heroes to thwart the machinations of the sentient energy being. At the end of that adventure, her partner Birdman revealed that he'd figured out her biggest secret: She was actually Falcon 7, the head of InterNation. She admitted that he was right, and the two decided to keep working together to protect the world.

-Okay, so Deva is a new character, but she's also an old one. FQ decided that Falcon 7 wouldn't remain as the talking head giving Birdman orders and assignments, he'd also be the pretty awesome field agent, Deva Sumadi. She is a really great character, and again, shows what DC can do when they really try. This is a character that should straight up be a Mary Sue, but she's totally not. She's tough, capable, smart, and yet, not infallible. She's really the only one in the book without super-powers that is straight up on Race's level, and again, it never comes off as forced, or really as anything other than a cool new character doing cool stuff.

-So the brief for Deva is a cross between Race and Jade, with an emphasis on running an agency, not just being a super-spy. If I'd given her an assault rifle, she'd be PL8, just like Race, and she is roughly as skilled as either of the other top two agents. She's a very expensive PL7, but then again, she has a metric ton of skills and advantages. Overall, I like the feel of the build as I think it hits her high points. Also, the same rules for Race and Jade apply even more strongly for Deva; if you wants a jetpack and a laser bazooka, she's going to have them.
Last edited by proditor on Fri May 25, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorpocalypse

Post by Thorpocalypse »

Ares wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 1:59 am Heh, wow, I never thought I'd be on this end of a martial arts conversation. Poor Jab must dread every time he brings up martial arts in his thread and include the words "realistically, martial artists would ______",
Nah, the dread only happens when you say "Actually, Captain Marvel"... ;)
Me fail English? That's unpossible. - Ralph Wiggum
proditor

Re: Proditor's Pad of Pop Culture and V&V. (NEW! Todd Messick (Dinoboy) and Deva Sumadi)

Post by proditor »

Well, I finally finished our disaster recovery exercise at work, and I was all ready to hop back into this, when photobucket kicked my thread in the nuts.

There will be a (probably significant) delay as I find a new home for a couple thousand pics (I have a bunch of pics of models i built as well). :(
Ares
Site Admin

Re: Proditor's Pad of Pop Culture and V&V. (NEW! Todd Messick (Dinoboy) and Deva Sumadi)

Post by Ares »

Glad to have you back Prod, though I'm sorry to hear about both the work issues and Photobucket crisis.

Regarding the latter, I'll tell you what I told Jab recently. I use the Smugmug basic plan for all of my image hosting. It does cost about 6 bucks a month, or 48 bucks a year if you decided to be billed annually, but you get unlimited image storage, drag and drop uploading, easy file management, as many galleries as you need, essentially getting your own image webpage that you have complete control over who has access.

You'd swear I was getting a comission from these guys based on how often I suggest them for folks looking for an image hosting site, but the truth is they're just a solid website that have given me 0 problems.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.
proditor

Post by proditor »

FRANKENSTEIN JR.

Frankenstein Jr. - PL 11

Strength 13, Stamina -, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 6, Intellect 3, Awareness 2, Presence 3

Advantages
Eidetic Memory, Interpose, Ranged Attack 4, Takedown

Skills
Athletics 2 (+15), Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+8), Expertise: Current Events 5 (+8), Expertise: Popular Culture 3 (+6), Intimidation 4 (+13), Perception 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Weapon Array 2 (+6), Technology 4 (+7)

Powers
Dynamo Defense: Protection 2 (+2 Toughness; Impervious, Sustained)
Jet Thrusters: Flight 8 (Speed: 500 miles/hour, 1 mile/round)
Massive Robot Body
. . Armored Plating: Impervious Toughness 12
. . Growth: Growth 13 (+13 STR, +13 Tough, +6 Intimidate, -13 Stealth, -7 active defenses, +3 size ranks, +13 mass ranks, +; Innate; Permanent)
. . Immunity: Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects)
. . Power-Lifting: Enhanced Strength 2 (+2 STR; Limited to Lifting)
Weapon Array
. . Fist Blaster: Damage 12 (DC 27; Increased Range: ranged, Penetrating 12)
. . Shoulder Missiles: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 18, Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)
. . Terrawatt Projection: Damage 12 (DC 27; Increased Range: ranged, Split 3: 4 targets)
. . Total War: Burst Area Damage 10 (DC 25; Burst Area 2: 60 feet radius sphere, DC 20, Increased Range: ranged, Variable Descriptor 2: broad group - Technological Effect)

Offense
Initiative +4
Fist Blaster: Damage 12, +10 (DC 27)
Grab, +6 (DC Spec 23)
Shoulder Missiles: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23)
Terrawatt Projection: Damage 12, +10 (DC 27)
Throw, +8 (DC 28)
Total War: Burst Area Damage 10 (DC 25)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 28)

Complications
Disability: It's hard to be comfortable when everything is sized for people barely 1/10 your size.

Motivation: Doing Good: Frankenstein Jr. will go out of his way to help others.

Prejudice: Frankie is a 70 foot tall monsterous robot. People can be so close minded.

Relationship: Buzz Conroy. Frank Jr. is completely devoted to Buzz to the extent that he would willingly sacrifice his ability to function if it would save Buzz.

Relationship: Dr. Linda-Kim Conroy. Frank is loyal to his creator and his best friend's mom. She is also one of a very small group of people that can repair him in the event of catastrophic damage.

Requires a pilot: While Frankenstein junior is an impressive AI capable of numerous feats, independant action is not one of them. He requires a human pilot to enable him to function.

Defense
Dodge 4, Parry 6, Fortitude Immune, Toughness 15, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 34 + Powers 136 + Advantages 7 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Defenses 20 = 210

- Frankenstein Jr. Well, I remember him from back in the day, but not much more than that. I seem to recollect that he was your standard flying brick with power blasts and he would rescue Buzz a lot as per the norm in most of these cartoons. This is reflected in the backstory for the character, as we see that he was created for Buzz as a companion by his mother. The two share several adventures, and Frankie ends up being instrumental in defending Buzz, even at the cost of his own "life". His consciousness is saved however, and Buzz and his mom promise to build him a new body once they finish off their massive one robot rescue force; Gargantuan. With the coming of Omnikron, desperate times call forr desperate measures, and Buzz hooks Frankenstein Jr's brain into Gargantuan to help out. Frankie is hideously effective at first, and seems to have Omnikron on the ropes, when the Herculoids arrive at the battle courtesy of Mi-tor, and attack the robot after mistaking him for an enemy. Falling before the energy weilding dinosaurs and super-strong rock ape, Frank is out of the fight really just long enough for dramatic purposes, and is back in time for the big finale vs. Omnikron. He proves ot be a vital component in the fight, unleashing a terrifying tiotal war mode that bristles with weaponry and lays waste to vast swathes of the alien invader.

-Obviously not an original creation, but one heck of a reimagining! Frankenstein Jr. went from being human sized to baby Kaiju sized with a corresponding increase in capability. On the plus side, the writers due an excellent job of not letting him completely overshadow the humans in his midst as he basically functions as an almost deus ex machina (no pun intended) at least to hold the massive might of Omnikron at bay as the heroes enact their plan to permanently stop the invader. Again, I'm floored by how much better this simple kid's comic is than the sooper-serial stuff coming out from the big two. FFS people, enjoy your damn work again!

-Okay, this was surprisingly tougher than you'd think. For one, I stopped doing write-ups for the better part of a year as I tried to figure out if I wanted to get my own stuff published. For now, I'm going with no and trying to actually take my own advice and enjoy my damn job. ;) Frankie is really big, very tough, and extremely powerful, and yet, he jobbed to the Herculoids (even if the "killing blow" was a change the scene Hero Point from Gleep). I think it's possible he just rolled like crap under the combo attack, and then Gleep threw the HP and the GM was like "I'll allow it, after all, you guys should all be cool for at least one scene." and then they all went out for pizza. ANYWAY....Frankie is an overcosted hardcore PL11 on both sides of the coin. He's is extremely hard to hurt, and dishes out damage by the bucket-load.
HalloweenJack

Re: Proditor's Pad of Pop Culture and V&V. (NEW! Frankenstein Jr.)

Post by HalloweenJack »

ah hellz yeah, gonna have to check this thread out more now. Awesome on the HB characters
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Hey, AWESOME, I was just re-reading the old Future's Quest in preparation for a new trade they just released. Good to see you releasing builds again Prod, these and you were missed.

Originally, from what I remember, Frankenstein Jr. was paired the Impossibles, and meant to be a much more kiddy take on the action hero genre. I believe Buzz and Frankie were actually from the future, and that Frankie had this amazing array of weapons in typical "cartoon swiss army knife" fashion that Buzz had to unlock with a high-tech ring he wore. The basic formula was "some overly ridiculous evil genius causes trouble with some machine/robot, Buzz uses his ring to summon Frankenstein Jr., the pair fly out to stop the menace, Frankie fights, does well, then starts to lose, then Buzz uses the ring to activate some weapon to counter the villains advantage, do this a couple of times until Frankie wins". In that series, Buzz had a single father rather than a single mom looking after him.

It's again a tribute to how well done the series is in modernizing these character concepts and doing things that, in lesser hands, would have been used as SJW propaganda. They replace Falcon 7 with an Indian woman, but while they make her a badass super spy, she never overshadows characters like Race and still requires Birdman to be the hero, like in the original cartoons. It also helps that in all but two episodes, all Falcon 7 ever was was a face on a monitor, so making him LITERALLY just a face on a monitor works. Likewise, making it that Buzz's mother is a supergenius that survived while his father died is never treated as any kind of correction of some problem or some kind of female empowering thing. The death of Buzz's father is never treated as anything but a tragedy and Buzz's mom is never shown to be anything but an amazing scientist and loving mother doing her best to be there for her son and who still misses her husband.

Making Frankie into a Kaiju-busting badass was a smart choice, as it helps add a sense of scale to the setting, and allows them to incorporate other genres into the setting, where Frankie could be fighting literal giant monsters while Jonny Quest does the superspies and weird science stuff, Mightor and Birdman stick to superheroes, Space Ghost does the space hero thing, etc.

Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Cool to see this threat back, Prod! I have very little knowledge of Hanna-Barbera, so this is all new stuff to me :).
greycrusader

Post by greycrusader »

Glad you're back! Love your write-ups!