"I am who I am."
Filia - PL 8
Height: 5'4" | Weight: 142lbs | Hair: Samson| Eyes: Red
Role: Starter Character, The Every Girl
Division - Light Weight
Series - Skullgirls
Focus - Rushdown
Waifu Typing - Joshikousei
Strength 6, Stamina 4, Agility 4, Dexterity 2, Fighting 8, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 3
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Improved Critical: Parasite Attacks, Improved Grab, Improved Initiative, Instant Up, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Uncanny Dodge
Acrobatics 4 (+8), Athletics 2 (+8), Insight 2 (+4), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion 3 (+6), Stealth 1 (+5)
Eyes On The Back Of Her Head: Senses 2 (Danger Sense: Sight, Radius: Sight)
Leaping: Leaping 1 (Leap 15 feet at 4 miles/hour)
Parasite Hair: Elongation 1 (Elongation: 15 feet, +1 to grab, Advantages: Improved Grab)
. . Buzz Cut (Accurate: +2, Improved Critical 2, Multiattack, Variable Descriptor: close group - Slashing, Piercing, Sawing, Notes: 6 Ranks)
. . Gregor Samson
. . . . Damage: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 23)
. . . . Dash Attack: Feature 1 (Notes: No Accuracy Penalty for Charge or Slam Attacks.)
. . . . Flight: Flight 2 (Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)
. . . . Immunity: Immunity 2 (Uncommon Descriptor: Own Slam Damage)
. . . . Improved Knockback: Feature 1
. . Hair Drills: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 23; Indirect 3: any point in fixed direction or fixed point in any direction, Reach (melee) 3: 15 ft.)
. . Hairball (Spin Dash): Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 23; Reaction 3: reaction [6 extra ranks]; Limited: Takes Standard Action To Maintain [6 extra ranks], Limited: Only While Moving [6 extra ranks])
. . Salon Treatment: Strength-based Cone Area Damage 2 (DC 23; Cone Area: 60 feet cone, DC 12 [6 extra ranks])
. . Tricobezoar: Damage 12 (DC 27; Increased Range: ranged; Diminished Range 2, Uncontrolled, Notes: Blockbuster)
Parasite Power: Enhanced Strength 4 (+4 STR)
Wai-fu: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 23)
Damage: Strength-based Damage 2, +8 (DC 23)
Grab, +9 (DC Spec 17)
Hair Drills: Strength-based Damage 2, +8 (DC 23)
Hairball (Spin Dash): Strength-based Damage 2, +8 (DC 23)
Salon Treatment: Strength-based Cone Area Damage 2 (DC 23)
Throw, +4 (DC 21)
Tricobezoar: Damage 12, +4 (DC 27)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 21)
Wai-fu: Strength-based Damage 2, +8 (DC 23)
Disability- Amnesia: After being posessed by a Parasyte Filia lost nearly all her memories prior to the event. Filia wants to regain these memories and discover her hidden past for good or ill. Her lack of memories has left her very nieve and trusting, often times hesitating to fight opponents or being surprised that someone would want to fight her.
Relationship - Painwheel: Her former best friend Carol. Filia is concerned for the girl and feels responsibility to look after the girl to make up for a past wrong.
Relationship - Samson: Filia's parasyte and partner. The two trust and look after each other, with Samson being very protective and Filia relying on him both in battle and for advice.
Reputation - Mafia Princess: Filia is the granddaughter of a prominent Medici mafia member which left her in a somewhat luxerious life and social status.
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8/4, Will 8
Abilities 52 + Powers 30 + Advantages 15 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Defenses 14 = 120
A once normal Highschool Girl who was one night possessed by a Hair Parasyte resulting in amnesia.
The "Main Character" of skull girls, Filia is the first of the playable heroines available in the Demo and is one of the most often depicted and focused on in promotional art. She's a balanced starter character who's easy for new players to handle to learn the very nuanced fighting system of the Skull Girls fighting game.
Not too much is known about Filia's past and many theories circulate because of it. What is known is that she is the granddaughter of Lorezno Medici, had an isolated school life, was friends with Carol but hurt her in some way, and (in one deleted alternate ending) volunterily accepted Samson as her partner. It's speculated that due to her mob connections and the rather villainous nature of the Medici group Filia may have had some part to play in Carol's transformation into Painwheel prior to partnering with Samson.
Birthday: March 18th | Bloodtype: AB | Measurements: 34C-26-39
Likes - Eating, Coffee, Milkshakes, Reading and learning, Radio dramas, Comics, Romance novels, Dogs
Dislikes - Samson’s bluffing and gambling, Seeing innocents get hurt, Hair getting tangled, Being lied to, Side-effects of Samson's parasitism
- Filia's winning stance resembles that of Ryu's from the Street Fighter franchise, where he crosses his arms and the wind blows his headband (in this case, Samson is crossing his arms and Filia is fluttering in the air. However, there is also a winning pose where Samson is waving in the air).
- Filia has an unused second time-out animation where Samson tears apart the top of her shirt in a rage. This animation was left unused due to objections from some Lab Zero staff, but is present in the Digital Art Compendium given to backers of the Keep Skullgirls Growing! fundraiser.
- If selecting Filia's Madoka Kaname palette, the voice actress of Filia, Christie Marie Cabanos, also shares the voice of Madoka. This also counts for Cerebella, Peacock, and Squigly with their voice actresses playing the roles of Homura Akemi, Sayaka Miki, and Kyoko Sakura; the only exception is Ms. Fortune's Mami Tomoe palette.
- Despite her amnesia, she seems to retain some vague memories, such as her past with Painwheel. She also seems to remember her mother in some way, sometimes saying "Sorry, mom." if she loses.
- Filia appeared in the Episode 06 of the 4th Season of the Web series One Minute Melee, where she faced Shantae from the series of the same name and lost.