WAIFU WARZ - MISC. BUILDS - THE INCREADIBLE (NON)SHRINKING MAN

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Spectrum

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Now with Marimonda

Post by Spectrum »

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
We rise from the ashes so that new legends can be born.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - Orizaba (PL8)

Post by squirrelly-sama »

"You will thank me with all of your might, when I give you the gift... of night!"

Orizaba The Moth Fairy - PL 8
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8" | Hair: Black | Eyes: Green
Role: Night Spirit, Ancient Evil Unleashed, Evilly Affable Villain, Sexy Sorceress

Waifu Stats
Division - Light Weight
Series - Elena of Avalor
Focus - Telekinetic (Short Range)
Waifu Typing - Kamidere, MILF
Strength 0, Stamina 4, Agility 2, Dexterity 0, Fighting 0, Intellect 4, Awareness 6, Presence 4

Advantages
Attractive, Defensive Roll 4, Fascinate (Expertise: Performance), Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Move-by Action, Ritualist, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 4 (+6), Deception 4 (+8), Expertise (PRE): Performance 6 (+10), Expertise: Magic 6 (+10), Insight 4 (+10), Intimidation 4 (+8), Perception 2 (+8), Persuasion 4 (+8), Ranged Combat: Magic 8 (+8)

Powers
Itzpapalotl: Move Object 8 (6 tons, DC 23; Damaging, Reach (ranged) 4: 20 ft.; Reduced Range: close)
Moth Guard: Enhanced Trait 10 (Traits: Dodge +4 (+8), Parry +4 (+8), Advantages: Improved Defense, Uncanny Dodge)
Moth Wings: Flight 4 (Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round; Wings)
Night Mother: Comprehend 2 (Animals - Speak To, Animals - Understand; Broad Type: Nocturnal Creatures)
Prestidigitation: Feature 1 (Notes: Summon and control spectral moths and smoke)
Spirit: Immunity 1 (Aging)

Offense
Initiative +6
Grab, +0 (DC Spec 10)
Itzpapalotl: Move Object 8, +8 (DC 23)
Throw, +0 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +0 (DC 15)

Complications
Motivation: The Gift Of Night: As a moth spirit Orizaba wishes for an eternal night and for the nocturnal creatures to rule. By freezing the solar eclipse she can create a never ending dusk where she can rule, not seeing the negative ramifications of her actions and the eternal night as gift.
Mythic Weakness - Light: Orizaba is weakened by magical light, exposure to it damages and weakens her, eventually sending her back to the spirit realm.
Power Loss - Light: The purification of magic light quickly erodes her powers, turning her near powerless when directly exposed to it.
Weakness - Forgotten Fairy Tale: She was once a well known spirit but centuries sealed away have rendered her little more than a have remembered folk tale and her powers less then they once were, she does not see her own relative weakness though and acts invincible.

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 8/4, Parry 8/4, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8/4, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 40 + Powers 38 + Advantages 9 + Skills 21 (42 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 120

Notes:
One of the more memorable antagonists of the Elena of Avalor show, a confident and playful villain, she's rather more affible than the rest if no less evil.

Orizaba is a moth fairy, a nocturnal magical creature. Tired of being forced to live in the shadows, she aims to create a land of eternal night for her and the other nocturnal creatures. Centuries later, her existence was forgotten and she became nothing more than a fairy tale.

The name Orizaba comes from a Hispanicized pronunciation of the Nahuatl name Ahuilizapan [āwil-lis-ā-pan], which means "valley of happy waters." However her inspiration is more likely the Aztec god Ītzpāpālōtl, the Obsidian Moth, who is often represented with moths.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - Elsa The Boreal Queen

"What is this? Eager Ash, one of mine thou art not. Thou hast trespassed 'pon mine home. If thou has misstepped into this castle leave us and return from whence thouh cam'st. Be forewarned, if thou seekest further trespass I shalt snuff thine pitiful ember for good."

Elsa the Boreal Queen - PL 12
Height: 5'8" | Hair: White| Eyes: Blue
Role: Ice Sorceress, Souls Boss, Lord(ess) of Frost

Waifu Stats
Division - Middleweight
Series - Dark Souls/Frozen
Focus - Souls Boss (DPS/Tank)
Waifu Typing - Kuudere, Shundere

Strength 0, Stamina 6, Agility 2, Dexterity 0, Fighting 2, Intellect 2, Awareness 2, Presence 4

Advantages
All-out Attack, Attractive 2, Benefit, Status 3: Queen of Ariandel, Defensive Attack, Fascinate (Expertise: Singing), Favored Environment: Snowy, Improved Initiative 2, Move-by Action

Skills
Athletics 4 (+4), Deception 2 (+6), Expertise (PRE): Singing 8 (+12), Expertise: Queen 6 (+8), Insight 6 (+8), Intimidation 4 (+8), Perception 6 (+8), Ranged Combat: Magic 8 (+8)

Powers
Crystal Sorcery
. . Crystal Soul Reaper: Damage 8 (DC 23; Accurate 6: +12, Alternate Resistance: Fortitude, Improved Critical 4, Multiattack, Reach (melee) 2: 10 ft.)
. . Crystal Soul Spear: Damage 16 (DC 31; Improved Critical 3, Increased Range: ranged, Split: 2 targets)
. . Great Frost Mass: Create 12 (Volume: 4000 cft., DC 22; Increased Duration: continuous)
. . Homing Frost Stream: Shapeable Area Damage 12 (DC 27; Shapeable Area 3: 125 cft., DC 22; Distracting)
. . Snap Freeze: Cloud Area Broad Simultaneous Weaken 12 (Affects: Dodge, Parry, Fort, Toughness, Movement, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 22; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere, DC 22, Broad: Physical Abilities, Simultaneous; Distracting)
. . White Dragon Breath: Damage 10 (DC 25; Accurate 2: +4, Homing: 1 extra attempt, Improved Critical 3, Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)
Frost Bitten Monarch: Environment 1 (Cold (Extreme), Impede Movement (1 rank), Visibility (-2), Radius: 30 feet)
Hail Storm: Speed 3 (Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round)
Icy Armor: Protection 8 (+8 Toughness)
Icy Wind: Teleport 2 (120 feet in a move action, carrying 50 lbs.; Extended: 4 miles in 2 move actions; Medium: Snow)
Snow Cloak: Concealment 8 (All Aural Senses, All Olfactory Senses, All Visual Senses; Passive)
The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway: Immunity 10 (Common Descriptor: Cold and Ice Effects)

Offense
Initiative +10
Crystal Soul Reaper: Damage 8, +14 (DC Fort 23)
Crystal Soul Spear: Damage 16, +12 (DC 27)
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 10)
Homing Frost Stream: Shapeable Area Damage 12 (DC 27)
Snap Freeze: Cloud Area Broad Simultaneous Weaken 12 (DC Fort 22)
Throw, +0 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 15)
White Dragon Breath: Damage 10, +14 (DC 25)

Complications
Disability - Frostbitten Monarch: The Soul of The Boreal Queen, cursed in life with a monstrous power she could not fully contain all that comes close begins to freeze solid. Even after death her soul eagerly consumes warmth.
Relationship - Princess Anna of Ariandel: Younger sister to the cursed Boreal Queen. As her Soul grew in power the Queen's control slipped, stealing the warmth of her beloved sibling. Overcome with guilt the Queen locked herself away from her kingdom for their protection.
Responsibility - Boreal Queen: The Sovereign of the land of Ariandel, a Queen without a Lord she watches over her kingdom and protects it from any threat, including herself.

Languages
Old English

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 12, Toughness 14, Will 12

Power Points
Abilities 36 + Powers 78 + Advantages 12 + Skills 22 (44 ranks) + Defenses 32 = 180

Notes:
The Boreal Queen of Ariandel, Elsa.

The eldest daughter of The Old Pale King, crushed beneath the weight of her own soul the poor monarch sequestered herself away from the world. As years passed and the young queen grew so too did her soul.

The Land of Ariandel is a cold and bitter kingdom far to the North, with air filled with chilling frost and choking ash. Not a single thing still lives in the fridged outskirts, where the chilling wind will steal the heat of even strongest flames. In this place stands the tower housing the Boreal Queen.

----

I realized that Arendelle sounded a lot like Ariandel. So I made a Souls Boss version of Elsa.
Last edited by squirrelly-sama on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jabroniville

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Now with Dark Souls Elsa

Post by Jabroniville »

*breathes heavily*

*passes out*

Mag... magnificent.

I dunno what Dark Souls is, but Elsa's power-set can EASILY be turned into some righteous villainy.
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Now with Dark Souls Elsa

Jabroniville wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:33 am *breathes heavily*

*passes out*

Mag... magnificent.

I dunno what Dark Souls is, but Elsa's power-set can EASILY be turned into some righteous villainy.
It's a dark fantasy video game series famed for it's difficulty, atmosphere, lore, and level design. While still fun to play most consider the series itself to be a work of art, similar to Odin's Sphere.
Here's the opening of the game.
Even in the game play, the way the bosses and enemies move and react is often done rather amazingly.
Here's a boss intro and fight.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - Knight Elsa

"To die for the Queen? Fool! Any knight can die for the Queen, as her champion it is my duty to live for her!"

Aquilo Legatus - Elsa The White Rose Knight - PL 10
Role: Magic Knight, Ice Sorceress, Loyal Servant, GAR Girl

Waifu Stats
Division - Welterweight
Series - Frozen
Focus - Mixed
Waifu Typing - Kuudere, Yamato Nadesico

Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 4, Dexterity 0, Fighting 2, Intellect 2, Awareness 4, Presence 4

Advantages
Accurate Attack, All-out Attack, Benefit, Status: Knight, Defensive Roll 4, Favored Environment: Snowy, Improved Initiative, Move-by Action, Ritualist

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+6), Athletics 2 (+4), Close Combat: Sword 10 (+12), Expertise (PRE): Singing 6 (+10), Expertise: Knight 6 (+8), Expertise: Magic 6 (+8), Insight 2 (+6), Perception 2 (+6), Persuasion 4 (+8), Ranged Combat: Magic 10 (+10)

Powers
Ensis Gelidus (Ice Sword): Strength-based Damage 6 (DC 23; Improved Critical; Activation: move action)

Ice Magic
. . Breath Of The North Wind: Cumulative Cloud Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Dazed, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Stunned, Defenseless, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Paralyzed, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere, DC 20, Cumulative, Extra Condition, Reversible; Distracting)
. . Chilling Touch: Weaken 12 (Affects: Toughness, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Accurate 3: +6, Affects Objects, Feature 4: Improved Critical)
. . Frosted Sword
. . . . Chilled Blade (DC 18; Alternate Resistance: Fortitude, Secondary Effect)
. . . . Frostbitten Touch: Weaken 8 (Affects: Toughness, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Affects Objects, Linked: Ensis Gelidus (Ice Sword): Strength-based Damage 6; Activation: move action)
. . Frozen Coffin: Move Object 10 (25 tons, DC 25; Custom: Improved Critical, Damaging, Increased Duration: continuous; Limited: Holding In Place)
. . Malleus Aquilonis: Create 10 (Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20; Increased Duration: continuous)
. . Nivis Casus - Avalanche: Damage 10 (DC 25; Improved Critical, Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)

Ice Skate: Speed 2 (Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)
. . Ice Skate: Flight 2 (Alternate; Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round; Platform)

Knights Armor: Protection 4 (Removable, +4 Toughness)

Runic Knowledge: Feature 1 (Notes: Can set Magic Attacks on a trigger.)

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway: Immunity 1 (Environmental Condition: Cold)

Offense
Initiative +8
Breath Of The North Wind: Cumulative Cloud Area Affliction 10 (DC Fort 22)
Chilling Touch: Weaken 12, +8 (DC Fort 20)
Ensis Gelidus (Ice Sword): Strength-based Damage 6, +12 (DC 23)
Frostbitten Touch: Weaken 8, +22 (DC Fort 18)
Frozen Coffin: Move Object 10, +10 (DC 25)
Grab, +2 (DC Spec 12)
Nivis Casus - Avalanche: Damage 10, +10 (DC 25)
Throw, +0 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +2 (DC 17)

Complications
Motivation: Let It Go!: Having lived a life of isolation, hiding herself away both literally and figuratively, Elsa seeks freedom and self discovery.
Relationship - Queen Anna: Older sister to the young queen, Elsa is favored by sibling though the concealment of the exact nature of their relationship prior to her joining the knights has lead many to speculate on their closeness.
Responsibility - Queens Guard: One of the elite knights who guard the queen of Arendelle. Elsa has many duties as a knight and a body guard, needing to act chivalrous and place the life of Queen and Country above herself. She is often given dangerous missions on which the kingdom's fate hangs in the balance.
Secret - Queen in Hiding: Having long ago given up her position as rule of the kingdom to her sister Elsa hides her royal blood to live a life of freedom. Thanks to the magic of the trolls not a soul recalls the older sister of the queen save the queen herself.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 8, Toughness 12/8, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 44 + Powers 50 + Advantages 11 + Skills 25 (50 ranks) + Defenses 20 = 150

Background: The winds of fate are ever changing. When the queen and king of Arendelle met with the trolls a different decision was made that would alter the future of the land.

Seeking to protect their daughter from the fearful people the King and Queen requested the trolls to remove all memory of their eldest daughter from the kingdom. The young girl would be taught in secret how to use her powers, not to be a queen but as a guardian knight of the kingdom that the people would look on as a protector.

----

Long story short, I saw an awesome knight Elsa pic and made a build. The scenario is based very lightly on the Servant of Evil vocaloid song. Very lightly.
Woodclaw

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Now with 100% more Knight Elsa

Post by Woodclaw »

I would contend that Elsa might fit better in the frozen Elium Loyce, although the Boreal Valley isn't too far off.
"You're right. Sorry. Holy shit," I breathed, "heckhounds.”

WareHouse W (main build thread for M&M)
squirrelly-sama

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Now with 100% more Knight Elsa

Woodclaw wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:38 pm I would contend that Elsa might fit better in the frozen Elium Loyce, although the Boreal Valley isn't too far off.
I went with Boreal because it means northern land, or wintery weather. Eleum Loyce doesn't actually translate to anything related to snow or frost sadly. Boreal Valley also comes from the same game in the series that introduces Ariandel.
squirrelly-sama

IMOUTO WARZ - Peni Parker and Spider Mech (PL8)

Just a girl genius and her gigantic crime fighting spider robot. A tale as old as time.

Spider Mech - Peni Parker - PL 10
Height: 5'1" | Hair: Black| Eyes: Brown
Role: Joshikousei, Everyday Girl, Kid with Monster Pet, Mecha Pilot

Imouto Stats
Division - Light Weight - Welterweight
Series - DC Marvel (Spiderverse)
Focus - Support (Distraction)
Imouto Typing - Genki

Strength 0, Stamina 2, Agility 6, Dexterity 6, Fighting 4, Intellect 8, Awareness 4, Presence 0

Advantages
Adorable, Benefit, Athletics Based on Agility, Benefit, Child-Sized, Charm: Feint with Persuasion, Daze (Persuasion), Defensive Roll 2, Eidetic Memory, Fascinate (Persuasion), Improved Defense, Improved Trip, Inspire 5, Mecha Attunement, Set-up, Sidekick 30, Speed of Thought, Tactical Maneuvering, Teamwork, Well-informed

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+8), Close Combat: Martial Arts 4 (+8), Deception 8 (+8), Perception 2 (+6), Persuasion 12 (+12), Technology 2 (+10)

Powers
Aikido: Deflect 8 (Reflect, Subtle: subtle; Activation: move action, Limited: Melee Attacks, Reduced Range: close)
I Have A Plan: Enhanced Trait 5 (Advantages: Inspire 5; Check Required: DC 10 - Intellect)
Plug Suit (Removable)
. . Spider Sense: Senses 2 (Communication Link: Radio, Danger Sense: Mental)
. . Sticky Fingers: Movement 1 (Wall-crawling 1: -1 speed rank)
. . Widow Weave: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness)

Offense
Initiative +8
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 10)
Throw, +6 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 15)

Complications
Identity - Peni Parker
Motivation: Responsibility
Responsibility - School Girl

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 6, Toughness 8/6, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 60 + Powers 14 + Advantages 47 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Defenses 14 = 150

------

*Happy Spider-mech noises*

SP//dr Suit - PL 10

Strength 8, Stamina -, Agility 4, Dexterity 0, Fighting 4, Intellect 8, Awareness 4, Presence -2

Advantages
All-out Attack, Eidetic Memory, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Improvised Weapon, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 6, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Close Combat: Battle Programing 8 (+12), Ranged Combat: Battle Programing 6 (+6)

Powers
Download: Enhanced Intellect 8 (+8 INT, Advantages: Eidetic Memory; Activation: move action, Limited: Knowledge Checks)
Giant Mech
. . Advanced Technology: Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects)
. . Armored: Protection 4 (+4 Toughness)
. . Growth: Growth 8 (+8 STR, +8 Tough, +4 Intimidate, -8 Stealth, -4 active defenses, +2 size ranks, +8 mass ranks, +1 sp)
. . Handy Doodads: Variable 1 (Quirk 2: Limited to 3 PP, Notes: Mimics Equipment features.)
. . Pilot Seat: Feature 1
. . Senses: Senses 1 (Communication Link: Radio)
Movement: Movement 2 (Wall-crawling 2: full speed)
Spider Leap: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)
Stealth Mode: Concealment 1 (Sense - Hearing; Passive)
Webbing
. . Web Bullets: Damage 8 (DC 23; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)
. . Web Shooter: Move Object 8 (6 tons; Increased Duration: continuous)
. . Web Spray: Create 8 (Volume: 250 cft., DC 18; Increased Duration: continuous)

Offense
Initiative +8
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 18)
Throw, +6 (DC 23)
Unarmed, +12 (DC 23)
Web Bullets: Damage 8, +6 (DC 23)
Web Shooter: Move Object 8, +12 (DC 18)

Complications
Disability - Newborn AI
Disability - Speechless
Monstrous - Giant Mecha Spider

Languages
Beep-boop

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude Immune, Toughness 12, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 10 + Powers 98 + Advantages 13 + Skills 7 (14 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 150

I got bored and decided to build these guys after seeing some adorable fanart of the character. I couldn't find too much information on the character in easy to read bites so it's mostly just my speculation from the images I've seen. While the Original Sp//der suit was just a mech to be piloted the animated Enter The Spiderverse movie shows it to be autonomous.

I don't really have much else to say, this was a thing I made on a whim and I'm not familiar with the series they come from.

Here's a bonus art
Jabroniville

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Now with Peni Parker

Post by Jabroniville »

Elsa Knights are rad, as always. I think there's a lot of Dark Jedi/Slave Leia Elsa cosplays out there, too.

Really, her power-set fits SO MANY roles.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - Elsa The Queen Beyond The Wall (PL8)

"This land is harsh, the world is unforgiving. To survive is to struggle and suffer, but even still... we find our reasons to continue."

Elsa Queen Beyond The Wall - PL 8
Role: Noble Savage, Shaman Warrior

Waifu Stats
Division - Light Weight
Series - Frozen/ASoIaF
Focus - Magic (DPS/Support)
Waifu Typing - Kuudere, Queen

Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 2, Dexterity 0, Fighting 4, Intellect 0, Awareness 4, Presence 4

Advantages
Attractive, Benefit, Status 3: Wildling Queen, Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 1, Favored Environment: Snow, Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 4, Ritualist

Skills
Close Combat: Spear 4 (+8), Expertise (AWE): Survivial 2 (+6), Expertise: Magic 6 (+6), Ranged Combat: Magic 6 (+6), Stealth 2 (+4)

Powers
A Song Of Ice and Frost
. . Freeze Over: Cloud Area Move Object 8 (6 tons; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere, DC 18, Increased Duration: continuous, Precise, Subtle: subtle; Distracting, Limited: Holding In Place)
. . Freezing Touch: Transform 6 (Affects: Broad > 1 Thing - Objects to Ice, Transforms: 50 lbs., DC 16)
. . Frost Bite: Damage 12 (DC 27; Alternate Resistance: Fortitude, Improved Critical 4, Incurable, Subtle: subtle; Grab-based)
. . Hail Storm: Damage 6 (DC 21; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)
. . Packed Ice: Create 6 (Volume: 60 cft., DC 16; Increased Duration: continuous)
Blizzard: Environment 2 (Cold (Extreme), Impede Movement (2 ranks), Visibility (-5), Radius: 60 feet; Selective; Activation: move action, Limited: Takes Time To Build)
Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway: Immunity 1 (Environmental Condition: Cold)
Frosty Armor: Protection 4 (Removable, +4 Toughness)
Wander of The Frozen Lands: Speed 2 (Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round; Limited: In Snow)
Wildling: Movement 2 (Environmental Adaptation: Snow, Trackless: Sight 1, Advantages: Favored Environment: Snow)

Equipment
Spear, Toolkit (Survival)

Offense
Initiative +6
Freeze Over: Cloud Area Move Object 8 (DC 18)
Freezing Touch: Transform 6, +4 (DC Dog 16)
Frost Bite: Damage 12, +4 (DC Fort 27)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 12)
Hail Storm: Damage 6, +10 (DC 21)
Spear, +4 (DC 20)
Throw, +4 (DC 17)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 17)

Complications
Enemy - Northerners
Enemy - White Walkers
Monstrous - Ice Witch
Responsibility - Queen Beyond The Wall

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 8, Toughness 10/8, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 40 + Powers 43 + Advantages 13 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Defenses 14 = 120

Another Alternate Elsa, I didn't give too much of a backstory to this one. She is the Queen Beyond the wall in a Song of Ice and Fire setting. As the even the most skilled of knights struggle to reach PL7 the Wildling Queen Elsa is a monster on the level of a young dragon.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - Elsa Alter [Caster Class] (PL12)

"The starting penalty is five..."

Caster Elsa Alter - PL 12 (PL10 Defensively)
Height: 5'8" | Hair: Black | Eyes: Red
Role: Evil Counterpart, Corrupted Hero, Evil Sorceress

Waifu Stats
Division - Middle Weight
Series - Frozen/FGO
Focus - Magic (DPS/Support)
Waifu Typing - Dark Seductress, Ice Queen

Strength 0, Stamina 4, Agility 4, Dexterity 0, Fighting 0, Intellect 6, Awareness 6, Presence 6

Advantages
Artificer, Attractive 2, Fascinate (Expertise: Performance), Favored Environment: Snowy, Improved Initiative, Ritualist

Skills
Expertise (PRE): Performance 8 (+14), Expertise: Magic 8 (+14), Ranged Combat: Magic 12 (+12)

Powers
Black Ice
. . Avalanche: Cone Area Damage 12 (DC 27; Cone Area: 60 feet cone, DC 22, Increased Duration 3: continuous, Incurable, Precise)
. . Black Ice: Create 12 (Volume: 4000 cft., DC 22; Feature: Does Not Melt, Increased Duration: continuous, Movable, Precise, Regrowth)
. . Eternal Winter: Environment 10 (Cold (Extreme), Impede Movement (2 ranks), Visibility (-5), Radius: 2 miles; Increased Duration: continuous, Precise, Subtle: subtle; Limited: Slow Build Up)
. . Freeze: Transform 12 (Affects: Broad > 1 Thing - Anything to Ice and Snow, Transforms: 3200 lbs., DC 22; Increased Duration: continuous, Increased Range: ranged)
. . Freezing Blood: Progressive Affliction 12 (1st degree: Dazed and Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Defenseless and Stunned, Resisted by: Dodge, overcome by Damage or Sleight of Hand, DC 22; Extra Condition, Feature: Does Not Melt, Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack, Progressive, Reversible; Limited Degree)
. . Frozen Seeds: Summon 6 (Horde, Multiple Minions 3: 8 minions, Sacrifice, Type (General): Snow Golums)
. . Hoar Frost: Progressive Affliction 18 (1st degree: Impaired, Dazed, 2nd degree: Disabled, Stunned, 3rd degree: Dying, Paralyzed, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 28; Accurate 3: +6, Extra Condition, Improved Critical 4, Progressive, Subtle: subtle; Limited: One Check A Day)
. . Winter Mirage: Illusion 12 (Affects: Two Sense Types - Vision, Area: 4000 cft., DC 22; Increased Duration: continuous, Independent, Selective)
Ice Armor: Protection 8 (+8 Toughness; Activation: move action)
Snow Travel: Teleport 2 (120 feet in a move action, carrying 50 lbs.; Accurate, Change Direction, Change Velocity, Extended: 4 miles in 2 move actions, Turnabout; Medium: Snow and Ice)
. . Icy Slick: Flight 5 (Alternate; Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round; Increased Mass 4; Platform)
The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway: Immunity 1 (Environmental Condition: Cold)

Offense
Initiative +8
Avalanche: Cone Area Damage 12 (DC 27)
Freeze: Transform 12, +12 (DC Dog 22)
Freezing Blood: Progressive Affliction 12, +12 (DC Fort/Will 22)
Grab, +0 (DC Spec 10)
Hoar Frost: Progressive Affliction 18, +6 (DC Fort 28)
Throw, +0 (DC 15)
Unarmed, +0 (DC 15)

Complications
Curse Sworn - Command Seals: As a Servant Elsa will be forced to obey any command given with Command Seals.
Hatred - Arendel: Her once home filled with those she believed betrayed her.
Power Loss - Leaving Territory: As a Caster Elsa is most powerful in her prepared territory, leaving it weakens her abilities greatly.
Weakness - Master: As a servant Elsa has no physical body and is sustained by the Prana supplied from her master. Should her master die so too will Elsa.

Languages
Native Language

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 8, Toughness 12, Will 10

Power Points
Abilities 52 + Powers 87 + Advantages 7 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Defenses 20 = 180

Notes:
An evil version of Elsa built as a Caster Class Servant from the Fate series.

A powerful witch betrayed by her kingdom and corrupted by the Grail, this Elsa seeks to turn the world into a frozen wasteland and be alone.
squirrelly-sama

WAIFU WARZ - Renamon (PL8)

~If she wishes, if she wishes
I'll keep on fighting
The answer, the answer
Will come before long
I sharpen the blade of ice
At the point of my heart~

Renamon - PL 8
Height: 5'8" | Fur: Gold | Eyes: Blue
Role: Ninja, Fox Person, Furry Bait, Lady Badass

Waifu Stats
Division - Light Weight
Series - Digimon
Focus - Mixed (Kunoichi)
Waifu Typing - Kuudere, Furry

Strength 4, Stamina 4, Agility 8, Dexterity 0, Fighting 4, Intellect 0, Awareness 4, Presence 0

Advantages
All-out Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical: Unarmed, Power Attack, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
Acrobatics 2 (+10), Close Combat: Unarmed 4 (+8), Insight 4 (+8), Perception 4 (+8), Ranged Combat: Fox Magic 10 (+10), Stealth 4 (+12)

Powers
Fox Fire Fists: Strength-based Damage 4 (DC 23; Improved Critical, Multiattack [4 extra ranks])
Ninja Speed: Speed 2 (Speed: 8 miles/hour, 120 feet/round)
. . Leaping: Leaping 2 (Alternate; Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)
Sneak Without Thought: Concealment 3 (Sense - Hearing, Sense - Sight; Passive)
Techniques
. . Diamond Storm: Damage 4 (DC 19; Accurate: +2, Homing: 1 extra attempt, Improved Critical, Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)
. . Fox Switch Deception
. . . . Flash Step: Teleport 2 (120 feet in a move action, carrying 50 lbs.; Subtle: subtle, Turnabout)
. . . . Henge: Illusion 5 (Affects: Two Sense Types, Area: 30 cft., DC 15)
. . Tōhakken: Weaken 8 (Affects: Toughness, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Affects Objects, Linked: Fox Fire Fists: Strength-based Damage 4)

Offense
Initiative +8
Diamond Storm: Damage 4, +12 (DC 19)
Fox Fire Fists: Strength-based Damage 4, +8 (DC 23)
Grab, +4 (DC Spec 14)
Throw, +0 (DC 19)
Tōhakken: Weaken 8, +8 (DC Fort 18)
Unarmed, +8 (DC 19)

Complications
Honor - Loyalty: Renamon is a loyal partner to her digimon trainer, treating them as a shinobi would their lord.
Monstrous - Beast Digimon

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8/4, Will 8

Power Points
Abilities 48 + Powers 37 + Advantages 9 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 120

Background: One of the most popular digimon around, for reasons that should only be looked up with safe search turned on.

One of the main digimon of the Tamers series and a fan favorite. She was a cool headed, ass kicking, ninja with the smooth husky voice that gave many boys in the target demographic confusing feelings.
Jabroniville

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Why Can't I Hold All These Elsa?

Post by Jabroniville »

So... many... Elsas....

And so much fan art I’ve never seen! I especially love the “Dark Elsas”, drawn from that one I posted. The purple is AMAZING.