Tattooverse (Earth 75): Brimstone House

Where in all of your character write ups will go.
Shock

Re: Tattooverse (Earth 75): Brimstone House

Post by Shock »

Hey T-man, nice to see you active for a bit. Is there anything new in the Tattooverse that prompted a new thread or is it just a clean-up thing?
Jabroniville

Post by Jabroniville »

Interesting- I heard someone else got locked out of the forum once. Goldar once couldn't even access anything aside from the PMs for some reason. I'm not sure if PHP has some bugs with it or not. At least it's not the "Front Page Lockout Bug" :).
Ares
Site Admin

Post by Ares »

Tattooedman.2 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:30 pm
Shock wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:05 pm Hey T-man, nice to see you active for a bit. Is there anything new in the Tattooverse that prompted a new thread or is it just a clean-up thing?
More like a problem with the forum - somehow I ended up locked out of my previous account (note the .2 on my user name now). So 1 new account later & I'm reposting everything in a new thread, with slight bit of touch ups as I tighten up a few details in various histories. For example - I'm working up the founding members of the Alliance & the team's history, which has been hazy until now as the actual OG Alliance wad based on a PC group I GMed for many, many years ago.
Jeez, I wish you had let me know about that before you started reposting everything. I had no idea and feel terrible about that. Let me look into the issue and see what I can find.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.