To anyone who posts on RPG.net, they have recently updated their rules.

General discussions about role-playing games. Share stories, ask for advice, talk about the industry, etc.
Ken

Re: To anyone who posts on RPG.net, they have recently updated their rules.

Post by Ken » Mon May 28, 2018 1:22 pm

This is why, as a comic loving, SF loving, RPG playing nerd, I consider myself to be the Fandom Stranger....
After his success co-authoring a murder mystery w/James Patterson, Marvel is now talking to Bill Clinton about doing some comics writing: a revival of Steve Gerber's swamp monster hero. They expect Bill Clinton's 'Man-Thing' will be very popular.

MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow » Mon May 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Batgirl III wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:02 am
I love a spirited and honest debate. I love having my philosophies, ethics, and opinions challenged. I really, truly do. But, my god, not only do so many people not know how to argue these days, too many of them will instantly rush to censorship and censure when they find their opinions challenged at all.
That's why i miss them having Debate Class/Political Sciences in Schools.There,you learned how to honestly talk to someone whose opinions/belief's were different than yourself.It made all of us in the class(yes,even the titular Jock) realize that everyone had a right to their opinions/belief's and to "Agree to Disagree". That's also another reason i love this site(i haven't been to RA in so long,it's not even funny),as we can have civilized conversation's 'bout this stuff without acting like a Spoiled Child at a Grocery Store....

MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow » Mon May 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Ken wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 1:22 pm
This is why, as a comic loving, SF loving, RPG playing nerd, I consider myself to be the Fandom Stranger....
I thought you more as the Fandom Watcher myself.... ;)

Chris Brady

Post by Chris Brady » Mon May 28, 2018 8:22 pm

MacynSnow wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:44 pm
Ken wrote:
And I'm the Fandom Strangler it seems...

MacynSnow

Post by MacynSnow » Mon May 28, 2018 8:26 pm

Chris Brady wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 8:22 pm
MacynSnow wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 7:44 pm
Ken wrote:
And I'm the Fandom Strangler it seems...
:lol: :lol: