[M&MS 3e] Superhuman control and villains

General discussions about role-playing games. Share stories, ask for advice, talk about the industry, etc.
damocles23

[M&MS 3e] Superhuman control and villains

Post by damocles23 »

Hi, some of my players want to start over with new characters and they are partial with an idea we discussed about. They'd like to be agents of a government organization that tries to control and possibly neutralize dangerous superhumans. While I don't know what characters they have in mind, I'm thinking about the villains. At first, I thought about the remains of a villanous organizations they have defeated in the past but I don't want to be derivative.
Jack of Spades

Re: [M&MS 3e] Superhuman control and villains

Post by Jack of Spades »

With that brief, I wouldn't confine yourself to villains. Heroes who aren't willing to "register" seem to be within their remit...

And I wouldn't be at all reluctant to steal from yourself.
Jack's Deck build threadFantasy Geographic Society campaign web site
MacynSnow

Re: [M&MS 3e] Superhuman control and villains

Post by MacynSnow »

Think about the type of Government group they have in mind: If it's a Full-on Youngblood styled Organisation,then the current Administration in your world wants to make a statement about "unwanted vigilantism". If it's built around the idea of the Suicide Squad,then the admin want it as quiet as possible(which means something else is going on behind-the-scenes that the players don't know about yet...).

Hope these help out! :D