STARFINDER

General discussions about role-playing games. Share stories, ask for advice, talk about the industry, etc.
RUSCHE

STARFINDER

Post by RUSCHE »

Just purchased STARFINDER, is anyone playing? This is my first exposure to pathfinder system.
I like the idea of space/myth theme rpg. The setting is interesting and to be honest one of the more involed character build system I have personally done in a while. Thoughts,input or like/dislike of the system/setting?
catsi563

Re: STARFINDER

Post by catsi563 »

I'm trying to save up tp buy the book soon as I can it looks interesting.

I know pathfinders basically D&D 3.5 and half or the like but the space setting just looks awesome.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

Showdown at the Litterbox

Catsi stories
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

The setting is what drew me to the product. It has I our gaming group excited and with almost 80 more possible new raves available at the end of October we will have a more than enough to flesh out our own corner of the galaxy.
My only complaint as of yet is the binding of the book, for almost 60 bucks I feel it could have been a little more sturdy. As for the flow or the book and the rules, I think they did a bang up job.
Egyptoid

Post by Egyptoid »

Starfinder is my current love, ran a campaign 2 years ago.
Trying again but pandemic @#$%&*#!

Bored? look at my site: https://sites.google.com/site/heroicsystems/Home
<<<<< <<<< MARVEL SUPERHEROES :arrow: Thunderfury Comics >>>>>>> >>>>>>