Strangest or most Unique Character or Characters you played.

General discussions about role-playing games. Share stories, ask for advice, talk about the industry, etc.
MisterB

Re: Strangest or most Unique Character or Characters you played.

Post by MisterB »

In Marvel I had created a Villain named Bone & Sinew. He was a gestalt hero, in which he could split his normal form into two grotesque variations. Sinew, was the muscle of his body given humanoid form. He was agile and perhaps the most disgusting of the two. While Bone, was literrally the bone and skin of the villain he was super strong and bullt proof.
RUSCHE

Post by RUSCHE »

MisterB wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 pm In Marvel I had created a Villain named Bone & Sinew. He was a gestalt hero, in which he could split his normal form into two grotesque variations. Sinew, was the muscle of his body given humanoid form. He was agile and perhaps the most disgusting of the two. While Bone, was literrally the bone and skin of the villain he was super strong and bullt proof.
That sounds real cool for a horror type. I loved the old Marvel game and really enjoyed the Ultimate Powers book to help out with more off the wall character builds.
Hoid

Post by Hoid »

MisterB wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 pm In Marvel I had created a Villain named Bone & Sinew. He was a gestalt hero, in which he could split his normal form into two grotesque variations. Sinew, was the muscle of his body given humanoid form. He was agile and perhaps the most disgusting of the two. While Bone, was literrally the bone and skin of the villain he was super strong and bullt proof.
As I'm running a Marvel FASERIP game every Tuesday, consider this stolen!
MisterB

Post by MisterB »

Hoid wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:00 am
As I'm running a Marvel FASERIP game every Tuesday, consider this stolen!
LULZ. you have to make sure though, that sinew when revealing himself to sight, can cause nausea in anyone who behold him. ;)