Ultimate Characters

General discussions about role-playing games. Share stories, ask for advice, talk about the industry, etc.
Emerald_Flame300

Ultimate Characters

Post by Emerald_Flame300 »

Greetings one and all,

I post this as a near-final effort to locate some character builds that I had previously found.... I think on the Atomic Think Tank.

The characters that I speak of are ULTIMATE versions of the Justice League. By "Ulimate" I am referring to homages to the Marvel Ultimates.. only in the DC universe.

I remember that Batman was an orphaned boy who worked for Alfred, who was MI-6 and was attacking the IRA. Green Lantern was a combat suit that used OA Particles with a team of people supporting them.

I would love to get my hands on them again, as I am looking at possibly crafting a new campaign and would really like to incorporate them.

I tried my search-fu on the Atomic Think Tank and came up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
L-Space

Re: Ultimate Characters

Post by L-Space »

I remember their were a couple attempts at this. BARON had some Ultimate DC builds, tomorrow did too before he deleted a lot of his posts... Do you remember what edition of M&M they were built under?
Formerly luketheduke86
Emerald_Flame300

Post by Emerald_Flame300 »

I think that it was 2ed. Maybe early 3rd.
L-Space

Post by L-Space »

Well from what I could find I'm thinking it was tomorrow's post. As he mentions something about Hal discovering Oa Particles and then having a lab team. Unfortunately it looks like he deleted all of the builds on the thread. :?
Formerly luketheduke86