Starships

General discussions about role-playing games. Share stories, ask for advice, talk about the industry, etc.
monk2024

Re: Starships

Post by monk2024 »

You missed off Homebase and the Peace Vaults and Added the Death Star which I hadn't bothered to do :D

I could have the sizes closer together and in fact a chart for some of the local powers would have that way but I did the list with the full knowledge that the ranks double so its not an error.

Are they amazing oversized, Yes and the presence of such oversized warships in large numbers even in peace time shapes the galactic community in a number of ways

(Battleships and Dreadnaughts are exclusively ships of war and don't operate in peace time though since Heavy Cruisers aren't small whether this makes people feel better varies according to who they are)
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

Like I said, I don't know the in's and out's of your setting. Just chiming in with my 2 CP.
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
monk2024

Post by monk2024 »

I appreciate it, I know a lot of people including some authors don't pay attention to how oversized they make things.

Peace Vault stations are where they put the battleships and dreadnoughts when they aren't using them, Emperors Pride was captured intact by the goodish guys and displayed in a museum

I might do a few builds in this verse just to let people have a look at them
StarGuard

Post by StarGuard »

Damn ... now I need to see if there is a War World build from Young Justice anywhere :twisted:
Batgirl III

Post by Batgirl III »

StarGuard wrote:Damn ... now I need to see if there is a War World build from Young Justice anywhere :twisted:
Best I can offer is Mogo
BARON wrote:I'm talking batgirl with batgirl. I love you internet.
monk2024

Post by monk2024 »

I like Mogo
Unbeliever

Post by Unbeliever »

monk2024 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:38 amI like Mogo
Me too!