John Carter of Mars RPG

General discussions about role-playing games. Share stories, ask for advice, talk about the industry, etc.
Ares
Site Admin

John Carter of Mars RPG

Post by Ares »

https://www.modiphius.net/collections/j ... er-of-mars

John Carter of Mars is the grand daddy of so many modern sci-fi and general fiction tropes that it staggers the imagination. You can see the series influence in franchises as popular as Star Wars and characters as iconic as Superman and Mario. For the longest time, the series had difficulty with an official RPG release, but the folks over at Modiphius have given John and Mars the same treatment as their take on Conan.

I've only read through my copy briefly (things have been really busy on my end and leisure reading time has been sparse) but I plan on going through several of my more recent purchases to generate some discussion. John Carter will be getting some of said discussion, but if anyone's interested, please feel free to chime in.
"My heart is as light as a child's, a feeling I'd nearly forgotten. And by helping those in need, I will be able to keep that feeling alive."
- Captain Marvel SHAZAM! : Power of Hope (2000)

Want to support me and Echoes of the Multiverse? Follow this link to subscribe or donate.