Trickster (James Jesse) played by Mark Hamil
The Top (Rosa Dillon) played by Ashley Rickardson
Golden Glider (Lisa Snart) played by Peyton List
Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) played by Grey Damon
Captain Boomerang (Digger Harkness) played by Nick E.Taraby

Will face off against:

Batgirl III - The Multiversal Birds of Prey
Batgirl III (Cassandra Cain; DC Comics)
Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, TV Series)
Liv Moore (iZombie, TV Series)
Mary Marvel (Mary Bromfield, DC Comics)
Melinda May (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., TV Series)
She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters; Marvel Comics)
Zatanna (Zatanna Zatara; DC Comics)

Shadowmask - Los Defensores (The Defenders) "Porque es nuestro momento de ascender." ("Because its our time to rise.")
Firebird (Bonita Juarez; Marvel Comics)(Avengers)
El Dorado (Super Friends)(DC Animated TV Series)
Living Lightning (Miguel Santos; Marvel Comics)(Avengers)
Arana (Anya Corazon; Marvel Comics)
Vibe (Francisco "Cisco" Ramon; DC Comics)
Bane (DC Comics)
Sunspot (Roberto DaCosta; Marvel Comics)(New Mutants)

Bladewind - Bladewind's Misfits
Marathon (Strikeforce Morituri)
Tracks (Transformers - G1)
Agent J (Men in Black)
Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner; Marvel Comics)
Orko (Masters of the Universe)
Cheetara (ThunderCats)
Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars)

Ares - Champions of Eternity
Captain Marvel (Billy Batson, DC Comics)
Kamen Rider Kuuga (Yusuke Godai,Kamen Rider)
Wuji Chang (Heaven's Sword & Dragon's Saber)
Honey Lemon (Big Hero 6 - The Animated Series)
Valkyrie (Vanessa Ashe, Paragons)
Peter Petrelli (Heroes)
Yrel (World of Warcraft)

FIGHT!

MacynSnow

Re: Writing Tournament 1 - MacynSnow's Arrowverse Rogues

Post by MacynSnow » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:24 pm

(This is what i got so far,as i'm nowhere near done,but i thought i'd drop it in.Will have more later...)

GOTHAM CITY MUSEUM,2340 hours Monday,8th of August 20XX
“When you’re a kid,you tend to look at History as a “Boring Class” when your in school,never realizing it’s signifigance until much later in life.There’s that old adage of “those that do not understand the past are doomed to repeat it.”,and for the most part,I believe it.That’s why when I agreed to take this job,I researched who I might run into besides The Bat here and came across this odd-ball crew calling themselves THE BIRDS OF PREY.Now I know I’m good at what I do,but I’m not good enough to take on a TEAM of idiots,especially if a couple of these ran with The Bat like I’d heard.So, I got MY CREW together and came up with a plan…my name is Lenoard Snart,and I am CAPTAIN COLD.”

He checked his watch to make certain of the time and,pulling his Parka hood over his head,he said into his wrist mike "Blow it."
Suddenly an Explosion rocked the entire Museum as Mirror Master threw a bomb into the "History of King Tut" exhibit,destroying much of the artefact's therin. When he heard Scudder say over the mike "the Lass is here an headin' right fer ya Snart..." Leonard grinned as he turned around saying to her as he drew and fired a cone of ice in here general direction(he wasn't intending to hit her,as they needed to get the entire group here..)"Shouldn't you be home doing your homework,little Girl?.."
She gave no reply as she flipped almost straight up into the Rafter's and he had to give her credit,that was pretty good.He had to move behind a pillar as she threw a Batarang at him,but he then immediately had to hit the floor when he heard Scudder yell "Incoming!" over the line as he saw a crossbow bolt just sail over his parka.Looking up,he caught sight of a Tiny blonde girl in leathers holding a crossbow as she snarkly replies "What are you? a new Truent officer or somethin'?".
Slowly raising himself off the floor,Snark said "Well,look's like you brought a friend...Funilly enough,i brought one too."
The Blonde dove out of the way as a Sheet of Flame suddenly spouted out of the direction of the Destroyed Exhibit room.Heatwave was laughing maniacally as he tried to follow the blond girl with his "Heat Gun"...